Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wen, what do you have in mind for the winner of this Grand Prix?"

When her brother said her name, her heart skipped a beat, and Wendy tried to hold her composure as she turned to answer him. "I figure, since none of you will stop staring at 'em, the winner gets to play with my boobs." His eyes went wide, and she bashfully curled her lips. Other guys began to ask her follow-up questions, but Wendy didn't hear them.

Soon after, Wendy felt a pair of hands moving up her thighs. She glanced down and watched Harris's hands creep into the crevices of her thighs and waist. She watched him grab the pink waistbands of her thong before finally finding the discipline to brush his hands away. She wiggled her hips slightly.

----

The Star Cup Grand Prix had begun in an airport, then moved to a beach, and then to a musical techno course. And Harris had been equally as atrocious on each one. Wendy, and the other racers, relished her effect. The final race was left, and instead of laps, it was a race down a ski mountain. Luke and Austin were now tied for the lead, with James having an outside chance. Wendy could tell that her brother had a lot on his mind, which made her nervous.

"Alright, if any of y'all stop me from winning, I'll tackle you," Austin stated.

The race was to decide who got to play with Wendy's tits for fifteen or so minutes, and after she had been subtly grazing and touching her nipples at every opportunity, she didn't know how she could handle the reward she promised, but she was as eager as the boys were to see the result. "Hey, Jimbo, start the race!"

His neck cringed, as Wendy noticed the confused reaction of his friends. They had never heard that before, but it didn't take long for them to start chastising him for his nickname. "What?! James, you didn't tell your friends I called you that growing up?"

He couldn't bear to look at her, hiding his face in his hands. "God, you're annoying," he groaned, eeking out a laugh.

Wendy pinched in her elbows and gleefully snickered. Her brother was still happy she was there and was unbothered by her conduct, for how else could she have gotten under his skin and drawn a suppressed smile.

As much as she loved the feeling of driving men crazy, Wendy realized she had a special knack for it with James, for she had years of practice. Maybe she didn't need him to win every race and reward? Maybe they didn't need to share big moments? Maybe it was the small things, like saying each other's names, teasing each other, asking each other questions, talking, or sharing a smile or a gaze, that could help her build a better relationship with him? Granted, it probably didn't hurt that they could see each other's gorgeous, attractive, naked bodies every time they looked at one another.

Beep! The race started, and it was instantly intense. Wendy could almost feel her fate shift with every corner and crash on the quickly, moving television screens. The surprise was how well Harris was doing, as he had claimed the lead with the help of fortunate items. Austin was in a close second, and since Harris was mathematically eliminated, it looked as though Austin wouldn't have to tackle anyone today.

Nevertheless, it sounded like Harris was basking in his feel-good sports story. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Look who fuckin' overcame Wendy's ass! Me!" Perhaps too much. Heading into the final length of the race, Wendy smugly grinned. Fuck it... Why not? Hehe!

Harris's cartoon skeleton swerved its kart into a moving barrier on the ski slope, and Wendy was way too proud of herself. Between the stunned gasps in her ear, the bracing masculine body behind her, and the firm cock nuzzling into her wiggling buttocks, Wendy couldn't believe it had been so long since she had done something like this. She was teasing for the sake of teasing, playing for the sake of playing, and toying with a horny cock for the sake of a sexy thrill. Since college, her sex life, as barren as it was, had been dull and vanilla, with no gamesmanship, surprises, or twists. This was what she had been looking for. And desperately needed.

Another racer zoomed by Harris and reached the finish line. James followed suit. When James swiveled around to see what happened to Harris, his eyes shot open, and his lips went dry. Wendy still wasn't sure where James was in his process of acceptance, she assumed somewhere between I guess this is okay? and Can I join in?, but she didn't want to push it. Without warning, she threw his hands off her and hopped off. She steadied her balance and stretched her legs, feeling good.

The uncertain, vaguely positive, and flirtatiously enigmatic glances and smiles that James was sharing with his sister were cut short by Austin announcing he had won, a polite hint to their female guest. Watching her immediately switch her focus to his stocky, blonde, Texan friend made James feel a bit strange. It was like she was a reward to be passed around, being treated as property to be handled and played with. But as soon as he watched her kick Luke out of his end seat on the couch, so she could sit next to a wide-eyed Austin and entrance him in all her topless glory, James was certain she was no victim. She wasn't the toy, she was the one playing. And that had been the case ever since she walked out of the pool like a sexy angel in that orange swimsuit.

They flirted and chit-chatted, before Austin's hands gradually met her large breasts. His sister released a loud, sharp gasp, and her knee buckled, and James was pierced by a stab of jealousy that quickly faded, and he imagined it was his fingers squeezing her voluptuous, tan flesh. She settled into the comfy, leather couch, rolling her shoulders.

"These... They feel amazing. I don't think I'm gonna wanna take my hands off them to race," Austin said.

James flinched, for his sister had caught him ogling the scene. She didn't judge or condemn him with her eyes, though. She simply held her gaze while biting her cheek. "Then don't," she called out to answer Austin. "You're not gonna win anyway, and you get to have fun with 'em for the next four races. So, you might as well screw the game and enjoy yourself." She winked, making James shudder, which made her blush.

"Sweet, haha! I'm definitely doin' that. There wasn't a rule against using my mouth... Was there?"

James and Wendy looked at each other, her with her mouth open and the muscles beneath her eyes twitching. She finally glanced back at Austin and shrugged.

It wasn't long before Wendy regretted that shrug, for while everyone else was tilting their controllers, she was halfway to nirvana, as Austin's nose rubbed in her cleavage, his stubble scratched her skin with agonizing delight, and his hot, moist breath coated her tits while his lips and tongue kissed and swirled on her pointed nipples. Each maneuver of the moderately talented tongue sent electric waves through her core, making her squirm. How the fuck could she last for ten more minutes?

All her willpower was needed to push Austin's face away and promise him it would be crazy hot to watch him feel her up again. She looked at the brown back of her brother's head, floating above the gaming chair. Wendy had a good idea as to what the couch was going to look like when she had to get up again, and she wondered if it was more wrong to let her brother and his friends believe her erotic mess was from Luke's tongue or to confess she had been soaking wet ever since she walked up to her brother and he sweetly looked into her eyes before she got down on her knees to take his boxers off.

The races were a blur, and Wendy didn't even know what was happening when Harris awkwardly interrupted her and Austin's time to ask, "What's the prize for this Prix?"

"I don't know," she breathed. "I'm still thinking about it." She then bit her lip, as Austin's mouth refound her breasts, and she didn't bother to stop him.

"How about instead of the winner puttin' his mouth on you, you put yours on the winner?"

"Hmm?" Wendy blinked, checking out the back of her brother's head again. "Wait, what?!" She shook her head clear and pushed Austin away. "What the fuck did you just say, Harris? Hell, no! I'm not gonna blow you." Her statement was met with puppy-dog eyes and disappointed whimpers. Wendy rolled her eyes. "Would you guys just shut up and play the game? Hah!"

In the loading time between the races, sweeping views of the new course were displayed on the television to music. With a glaze to her round eyes, Wendy pulled Austin away, taking a moment to collect herself and take stock of her position. She was leaning back in the sweaty, leather cushions of the couch, her painfully swollen tits moving up and down. Ahead and to the left, her brother's tall, beige cock was visible again. He had to have turned inward, perhaps to look at her? Or to watch? What caught her eye was the redness of his swollen shaft, as if he had been touching himself. Or maybe it was her imagination?

No. As her chin lurked side to side, she detected the other three men poking, brushing, or nudging their erections, hoping to satisfy their libidos just enough to edge themselves and prolong their ultimate desire. They all needed to cum, and probably had to for some time. And it was all because of her. Now, they all surrounded her, making her be a witness to the sexy scene, all while they were taking turns pleasuring her — first her ass, and then her tits. "If you guys are really that eager to get off, I'm not opposed to doling out a handjob..."

The video game was frantically paused, and James spun around. "Wait, what?"

Wendy sat up tall, using her court hands to explain her motion. "Well, a handjob is kinda, like, a light and fun thing. They're quick and easy. Every guy loves 'em. And you guys are all horny, so... Ya know, might be a good prize? Maybe that would be too big for a night like this, though?"

It dawned on James that his sister was asking for his opinion — for his blessing. A sense of duty and responsibility humbled him, for she was entrusting him with a decision that could have major ramifications moving forward. His only interest, however, was the same one he believed his sister had: exploring whatever connection they were experiencing tonight. "Wen knows these types of parties better than all of us," James announced. "So, if she thinks it makes sense and is a good idea... it probably is."

Instantly, his roommates beheld him like they wanted to smooch him. As lenient as James had been so far, he likely would draw the line there. Meanwhile, his sister was smirking at him with her bow-shaped lips, both wholesomely and mischievously.

"Yeah? I think a handjob makes sense, too. You guys can't all stay hard forever. Plus, I'm really fucking good at 'em."

James arched his feet and swallowed hard, unable to break the power of his sister's gaze.


***** 10


Lucky him, James thought, as a gold and red trophy rotated under a shower of digital confetti. On the results table, he was second, six points behind Luke, who was now standing in the middle of the living room with Wendy. James noticed the glimmering streaks on the center cushion of the couch, and they matched the glistening on her inner thigh, just below her pink thong. Her pussy was wet and she didn't seem to care who knew it, and it killed James not to be closer to her juices.

Maybe it was better this way? As agonizing as it was, James liked living in this world, where he and his sister were together, both horny, hot, swollen, leaking, and looking at each other. He never wanted to leave, no matter how marvelous the exit could be.

She gracefully lowered herself to her knees, her profile square to his gaming chair. He could see every enticing curve, the flatness of her jawline, and the smallest, irresistible movements of her brunette ponytail that came with every tilt of her head. She was so composed, so meticulous and detailed, as she squirted Austin's transparent lubricant into her palm. A subtle flash of pale green from the corner of her eye made James almost certain her positioning was no accident.

His friend was visibly shaking on his ankles, while his sister sat tall on her heels and weaved her head, familiarizing herself with the slender penis, which could best be described as average or slightly below so. James wondered if this is what it looked like earlier when she was on her knees before him.

"Healthy, handsome, and horny for me... My three favorite qualities in a cock."

James saw how quickly Luke's face lit up, and he couldn't help but admire how his sister somehow sensed Luke was feeling insecure about his size and so easily and nature corrected it. Perhaps she complimented all men before doing this to build even more excitement? Either way, it was an indictment of her character, which James realized he had been unfairly judging.

Luke's neck scrunched, and his curly blonde head was thrown back, and James was suddenly watching his sister masturbate his friend. Luke wouldn't stop wincing and saying how good it felt and how badly he needed it, which only made Wendy stroke him more robustly and with more attitude. Her front hand was underneath, squeezing his testicles, while her right hand stroked his cock, creating a loud, rhythmic sloshing sound with the lube. Her fist was tight, yet her wrist was loose. There was a recklessness in the way her teeth sunk into her grin below her teasing eyes, yet there was a poise to her shoulders and arched spine. She had done this before.

"Do you do this a lot?" Luke panted, apparently having a similar thought.

Wendy wagged her chin. "Handjobs can be a little intense... I've only done this to, like... two or three guys before."

"Woah!" Luke gaped, only to find Wendy's impish smirk. "Oh..."

Harris and Austin cackled like hyenas, and James joined them, slapping his chair with teary eyes.

"Boys are so fucking dumb, hehe!" Wendy then shrugged at Luke and pumped him harder, "But they have something I like, so..."

Again, Luke's ego was magically resurrected, as James watched with awe as his sister swirled her thumb into the sensitive flesh below the tip of the circumcised cock. Instantly, the room filled with rough groans.

"Ready to cum?"

At the nod of his curly head, Wendy's fist became a blur. Luke was sent to his toes, and James couldn't blink. There were mutters of hot nonsense, but James was focused solely on his sister's beautiful, lively face. She began encouraging him with a gruff, airy voice, telling him to cum.

Suddenly, jets of white fountained into the air, raining on Luke's flat stomach and splattering across Wendy's active wrists. Her mature giggle was one James had never heard before. Her smile was unlike one he had ever seen.

The ejaculation ended with a roar of applause, led by Harris, then Austin. They were genuine in their happiness for Luke, and, now that he thought about it, so was James. True to her word, when Wendy let go of the softening, spent cock, Luke stumbled back into the bean bag chair, unable to stand.

Wendy was alone again in the middle of the room. It was funny what one's first thought could be when returning from a transcending experience. Fuck, maybe they shouldn't get one, Wendy thought, looking at the pools of semen on the hardwood and amending an earlier thought that the boys needed a rug for the living room.

She knew that to her sides and behind her, the boys were all watching her, for what else would they be doing? Facing the musical televisions screens of the rotating trophy was the only privacy she would get while waiting for the swirling strands of her brain to re-harden into solid thoughts.

A quick glance behind her let her know Harris and Austin were blown away, but not alarmed by what she had done. It was with more fear that she prepared to face her brother. As supportive as James had been, men had a way of changing after an orgasm, and even more so when it was another man cumming on the woman he had been interested in. But when she met his eyes, he didn't shy away. He was only admiring her. Happy. That feeling elevated Wendy to her feet.

The boys had quieted, waiting for her reaction, her verdict, on what she had just done. Wendy flicked her palms out. "So, that was fun, right? Hehe!" She received a round of applause, including from a half-dead Luke in the bean bag chair. "I think he's down for the count," Wendy grinned, as she picked up his crumpled t-shirt and wiped her hands clean.

It wasn't that Wendy was ignorant to the next logical step. It wasn't that she couldn't hear the demands of her dirty mind and swaying hips. If the boys thought she was any less thrilled than they were by the night's turn of events and the idea of all their juices flowing and flying freely, then they were the blind ones. Wendy's caution came from qualities horny guys rarely possessed — discipline and long-term thought.

"Sorry if this seems random... But you guys seem to be pretty chill with doing all this stuff with me, even though you don't know my history. Do any of you like having unprotected sex with girls on campus?"

The three attentive men were confused, but then all seemed to understand her underlying question. "Never. I don't trust women here. I'm completely clean. Hand to God," Harris pledged.

Austin sheepishly raised his hand. "I didn't use a condom with my ex-girlfriend. But last year, and I did it cuz I was only with her. We gave each other nothing, I swear!"

James began waving his arms the moment her probing eyes hit him. "Same with me. I had an ex, like, two years ago. I've used a condom every time since."

Wendy nodded then scratched her hairline. "Your last ex was two years ago?"

"Well, like, I've dated and whatnot since then. But I've worn a condom every time, I swear."

"Oh, that's cool. So, nobody right now?"

"No. Like I said, the last time I didn't wear a condom was years ago."

"Right, I get that. I believe you. I mean more, like, in general, there's nobody... Never mind." Wendy huffed and nodded at the three boys, as her nagging concern subsided. She truly didn't know where the night was going, but she wanted to feel safe, so she could live in the present without having to worry about the future. "Well... Good to know, guys!"

"I'm clean!" Luke shouted, almost drunkenly. "Not that it matters, cuz I didn't cum on your face like your brother did."

"It was precum, and it was an accident!" James growled over the laughter. Wendy cocked her eyebrow at him, and he assured her, "I'd never jizz on your face."

Returning to her lime green chair, Wendy pursed her lips. "Don't make promises you don't know you can keep."

A hush swept over the room, with a collective exhale. The flirty joust between the siblings had heated into a steam.

"Damn... Mario Kart's better than porn."

At Harris's words, Wendy and James cracked up, louder and louder, trying to erase and escape the fear they had both just felt. They were still looking into each other's watery eyes, but to make sure the other wouldn't be weird about what just happened as soon as they stopped laughing. They eventually turned away.

"How about you guys start the next race? It's supposed to be video game night, right?" Wendy said.

"What's the prize?"

"Umm..." While considering Austin's question, she imagined what she would do fifteen minutes from now when the next Grand Prix finished. Fifteen minutes of waiting. Fifteen touchless minutes. "Honestly, it's getting late, and this whole round-by-round thing could go on forever. Would it make sense if we did a big reward at the end of each race, instead?"

There was an immediate group effort to persuade Wendy that her idea was brilliant and that they should do it. She let them argue their hearts out, feigning interest and understanding in their arguments, before finally coming around to see it their way. "Yeah? If you guys think it'll work better, sure! We'll do it by race."