All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 23'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loving the depth of characters , too many stories here were there shallow zombies with only lust , bt here , wow , so real , keep up the good work

OneiroiOneiroiover 13 years ago
still reading

Characters continue to grow. I'm been enjoying this series immensely. Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't know...

I literally don't know what to say. I am entranced, enthralled and horrified. I feel like I need to take a full body shower with exfoliating scrub, cry my eyes out...then keep on reading. There are parts of the story that echo with me, not the incest part, but other parts really do. There is an awful lot to take in...I am going to have to think about it, let it stew in the back burner of my mind. Damn.

Sincerely, PayenBrant

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I am confused. It seems as if you change direction with this series. I try to read in order, but you seem to be changing your mind on the direction of the tale as if you get more ideas. I am enjoying it but hope it doesn’t continue the destruction of Megan through alcohol and drugs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...