Sick Mum, Sicker Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Unwell mother and awakening feelings in doting son.
17.3k words
4.4
29.5k
58
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake, I'm nearly 20 years old, I live at home with my mum when I'm not at college. My mum was diagnosed with a serious illness about 5 years ago, I won't go into detail, but she is slowly deteriorating and there are fewer and fewer days when she can get around from room to room without aid. At first she was able to get around, but over the years she has relied on me more and more and help from her sister and a carer when I can't be there. She is still mobile, but it takes her a lot of effort and knocks the wind out of her. 

My college is only a 45 minute train ride away, but she felt it important that I got the full college experience and didn't want me to be commuting back and forth day in day out. So I go home to see her most weekends and as soon as college is over, I don't often go drinking and partying with my buddies, I just tend to go home. 

A bit about my mum - her name is Astria, (I know! Grandma and grandpa were a bit hippy dippy!) but everyone calls her Bunny. She is 52, just over 5 foot tall, long blonde (greying *cough cough*) hair and an absolute knockout, and I'm not just saying that, she is beautiful inside and out, with piercing blue eyes and a smile that is genuine and would melt any man's heart, she is the epitome of milf next door, homely, but sexy. 

Before she became ill, she was a fuller figured mature lady (a MILF as a number of my friends from high school would comment!). When I say she was 'fuller figured', I don't mean she was fat, not by a long shot, she was, in my opinion, the perfect shape for a woman, meat on her bones, a nice peachy plump bum, flat stomach and nice D cup round breasts that were only just starting to show tiny signs of beginning to sag. If I had to say who she looked like, to give you an idea, I would have to say, she reminds me of a Carol Vorderman (post boob job!). Facially she doesn't look like her, but her body is similar. Facially she looks more like Sally Field (but no one really agrees with me when I say that!).

Since she became ill, she seemed to lose a bit of weight and colour from her skin. Most days she spends so much time in bed, she usually had bed head, that just added an innocence to her.

My dad left not long after her first diagnosis. 26 years of her doing everything for him repaid by walking out claiming 'I'm sorry, I just can't deal with this', ahhh, poor baby!

Anyway, this story begins when I returned home after college had ended after my 2nd year. It was a particularly hot summer, so my mum's room had windows open, fans or air conditioning on and she would lie on the sheets with no covers on. When I arrived home I headed to her room, as I always did. It was around 6pm so I expected her to be awake and watching some crime documentary or something. As I shut the door, the house was still, no carers were there and Auntie Sonia's car wasn't in the drive, so I assumed no one was there. I dropped my bag at the door and made my way to the back room of the house that had been converted into mum's bedroom, because it was the largest room and had a nice big window overlooking the garden and a patio door out to the deck.

I crept up to her door preparing to burst in and surprise her, even though she knew I was due home today, but as I got to her door, it was open about a foot and I could see she was laying on the bed, her covers thrown aside, apparently asleep. She was just in her robe and white cotton panties. I stopped at the door and watched her sleep. The gentle rise and fall of her chest. I have never EVER thought about my mother in a sexual way, we have always been really close, but despite her obvious beauty, I just didn't think of her like that. Until this moment.

She was on her back with her right leg out to her side and bent so her foot was under her left knee. The cotton robe she wore was open and barely covered anything. Both her tits were flat and falling off the side of her body, the robe just about covering her nipples. Her bare stomach was glistening in the sunshine that was coming through the window. A thin layer of sweat all over her body from her legs up her tummy, breasts and face, where a few strands of her hair were matted to her temples. I felt a stirring in my jeans. 

It was the first time I'd thought of her like this, but my body decided it liked what it saw and there was nothing I could do about it, as is often the case. It seemed so natural, I wasn't disgusted by myself, but at the same time I had butterflies in my stomach. It seemed to be easier, as she was asleep. I seriously thought about taking my dick out and stroking while looking at her. It was such a turn on, knowing my beautiful mother was lying there asleep and on display for me. She moved in her sleep and something snapped me back to reality. What the fuck was I doing?! That's my MUM, I'm getting turned on looking at my sick, sleeping mother. She'd adjusted herself in the bed and her robe had flopped open, completely revealing her left breast to me. I gulped, took a breath, mentally admonished myself and stepped into the room.

Walking up to the bed, I moved my erection so it was pointing up to my chest and into the waistband of my underwear. I gently took her robe in my hand and covered her exposed bosom, whilst taking a long hard look as I moved the fabric over her chest, well, come on, I'm only human! Just as I'd finished adjusting the robe and getting the image of her still ample left boob, I looked up to her face and saw she was now awake, with the faintest of smiles beginning to crack on her face. Unsure of whether she'd seen me ogling her tit, I decided to try to be as nonchalant as I could. A broad smile grew on her face matched by my own, she looked a little groggy and blinked a couple of times as she tried to rise in the bed.

'JAKEY, you're home!! I must have dozed off.' I leant down and accepted her hug, wrapping my arms around her back and pulling her to me, her grip on me was as strong as ever, I hugged her harder, only pulling back to kiss her cheek a couple of times, before returning to the nook of her neck.

'Yeah, I literally just got in.' I said into her neck. I broke the hug and looked, beaming into her beautiful eyes. Without thinking, I very nearly leant in to kiss her lips. Luckily something in my subconscious stopped me, but mum must have noticed something as she asked, 'are you OK sweetie?' 

She'd tilted her head ever so slightly and furrowed her brow with the question. What the fuck was wrong with me? I'd never entertained thoughts like this before, but in the 5 minutes since I'd got home, I'd ogled my semi naked mother, thought about masturbating to her sleeping, exposed form and nearly leant in to try and make out with her!

'It's nothing mum, don't worry about it,' swiftly changing the subject, because I knew she'd want to probe further, I continued, 'do you need anything? I'm going to throw my laundry in the machine and grab a shower, then I thought we could watch a movie or something after dinner?'. Her smile returned to her face, she rubbed my cheek with her right thumb and she almost looked like she was going to cry.

'OK, sweetie, but hurry up I want to hear all about college and the girls you have lining up around the block.' We both gave a quick laugh and it eased some of the tension brewing in the air. 

I kissed her cheek again, bounced off the bed, picked up my bag from the door and bounded out of her room, leaving it wide open as I went down the hall to my room, stopping at the laundry basket to collect mum's things to add to mine. I walked to the laundry room opened up the machine and emptied the contents of my bag into it, then I threw mum's things on top and went to get the detergent. As I returned I noticed a pair of her panties on the top of the pile in the machine. They weren't anything special, not frilly lingerie or a thong, they were just ordinary cotton panties with a little pink bow on the front, in the middle of the elastic. Before my brain could engage, some primal animal instinct took over my thinking and before I knew what was happening, I had them in my hand. I stood there looking down at a pink pair of panties for what seemed like an age. Again, I don't remember thinking it or instructing my brain to go ahead and tell my hand to do it, but next thing I knew I was inhaling deeply with her panties pressed hard into my nostrils. I don't know what I was expecting but they smelt like a combination of musky sweetness and laundry softener. I put them in my pocket and started the machine, before taking my empty bag back to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I pulled mum's panties from my pocket and sat on my bed staring at them. I placed them on the bed next to me, rose off the bed and removed my clothes to get in the shower. But I didn't make my way to the bathroom. My cock was slowly pulsing and filling with blood. What the fuck was wrong with me? This is sick! I'm having devilish thoughts about my own mother. I picked up her panties and wrapped them around my cock, making sure the gusset, where her pussy had been was right over the tip of my cock and started stroking. My heart was pounding in my chest, all I could hear was the blood pulsing around my ears.

I sat on my bed, facing the door. If the walls weren't there, I'd be facing my mother, lying in bed across the hall. I pumped my hand faster, tilted my head back, looking at the ceiling, remembering her asleep with her open robe and sweat glistening skin, I whispered into the air above my bed, 'Oh mum'.

Closing my eyes and pumping harder, I moaned again, slightly louder, 'mum, show me your tits', I could feel my orgasm approaching, my legs straightened and locked, I accidentally said, at pretty much normal conversation level, 'Oh mum, I'm cumming,' and as I passed the point of no return, I felt my balls tighten as that wonderful tingly feeling rose up from my calves along my hamstrings up my torso and I felt the cum at the base of my shaft as I heard from down the hall, mum shouted

'Sorry honey, did you call me? I can't hear you, can you come here?'

I started to cum into her pretty pink panties, 'CUMMING MUM, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND.' Rope after rope of thick spunk was shooting into my new favourite cum rag, my mother's knickers. I don't think I'd ever cum so much in my life, my cock was still twitching in the completely saturated under garment. I felt light headed and my legs were a tingling mess. I could hardly stand. 

'Jakey, are you alright??' Mum called from her bedroom. I couldn't exactly walk out of my room at the minute, completely naked with my her panties wrapped around my cock, dripping cum everywhere. I managed to get to my door and open it, sticking my head around I said, 'sorry mum, just going to jump in the shower, wanted to know what you'd like for dinner?'

'Oh, whatever you like honey, do you want to get take out?' Thinking about it, that was probably the better option, I didn't really feel like cooking tonight. Besides, mum never had much of an appetite and I always ended up making too much and having to throw some out. I HATE wasting food!!

'Cool, I'll order a pizza later.' I said and disappeared back into my room. I stood with my back to my door, naked and still gripping my softening cock wrapped in her panties. My head was swimming. What I'd done was so wrong on so many levels, but I couldn't help thinking, it was SO hot! I'd never cum that much before, it's like I'd gone up another level. I had no clue what was going on with me. It was as if I was watching someone else in my body do these things, like some deranged dirty pervert had Quantum Leaped into my body rather than Sam Beckett from that old TV show mum loved back in the 80s or 90s! 

I cleaned the cum off my dick with her panties, balled them up and put them under my bed. I'd remember to put them in the next wash before she missed them. I made my way to the door and as I grabbed the handle, I realised I was still naked and I'd have to walk past mum's open door to get to the bathroom. Something was definitely wrong with me, I could feel the blood pulsing to my dick again, opening the door I realised, if I didn't go RIGHT NOW, I'd be walking past her door with a full on, raging boner. I bit the bullet and started walking down the hall.

I closed my eyes as I approached her door, then nonchalantly strode passed without looking in. I had no clue if mum was looking, but it still felt hot. I got to the bathroom and leaving the door ajar, stepped into the shower. The blast of cold water shocked me briefly, but as the water slowly warmed, I started to stroke my growing cock. I put a hand on the wall to steady myself. My mum was just on the other side of this wall. I imagined her spread eagled on her bed, nothing on, I wondered whether she shaved her public hair or stripped it off completely? I was building to another orgasm. I wasn't sure whether I could be heard through the wall, but didn't want to take that chance, so tried to keep the wet slapping sounds to a minimum, then as I began to ejaculate I looked at the wall, where I imagined she was and whispered, 'Oh mum.'

I finished my shower, dried off and wrapped a towel around me. Looking down I could clearly see the outline of my cock. I smiled to myself, then walked out of the bathroom. As I got to her door, again before I knew what I was doing, I turned into her doorway and stood there in just a towel. She was now sitting up, she'd propped a couple of pillows behind her and had turned on the TV. She looked at me and a smile beamed on her face, for the briefest of seconds, her smile kind of froze on her face and her eyes almost glazed over, I actually saw her glance down then immediately back up to meet my eyes. She inadvertently raised her free hand to her neck and gently rubbed her palm back and forth across her skin. Her smile returned to full beam.

'I'm going to order a pizza, have you found a film for us to watch?' I said to her nodding at the TV. 

'Not yet, I have a couple on my list, have a look when you're ready.' Her eyes were fixed on mine, her smile full, she really was so beautiful. I could feel my dick fattening and start to strain against the towel.

'Cool, I'll be in in a minute.' I said as I quickly turned and walked to my room. I hope she didn't notice that. I love my mum so much, but it would kill me if she ever knew what a disgusting pervert her son was turning into. It was one thing to fantasise about her, but to bring her into my fantasies was plain wrong, besides, I'm pretty sure it was just because I was horny and hadn't been with anyone since my girlfriend, Lisa, broke up with me a couple of months ago. 

I slipped a pair of shorts on and a t-shirt, dried my hair with a towel and combed it with my hand. I pulled off the dishevelled, pulled-through-a-hedge-backwards look, quite well. I picked up my phone and called our local pizzeria. I ordered mum's favourite and glancing at myself in the mirror, settled my hair a bit and walked down to her room. 

'Oh hello,' she said, feigning surprise, 'I didn't recognise you with your clothes on!' She giggled, but I quickly broke eye contact and could feel my face flushing. Changing the subject as quickly as I could I said, still facing the ground, as I walked around her bed to sit on the window side.

'Ha, funny mum, I've ordered from Joe's, should be here in half an hour or so.' She giggled again at my obvious discomfort. She handed me the remote as I lifted my legs onto her bed and crossed them at the ankles. 

'Oo lovely, I love Joe's pies. Now have a look at my list and choose a film.' As I took the remote from her, her phone rang, 'It's Margo, I have to get this.' She swiped her phone and began talking to her best friend Margo. I turned my attention to the list of movies and shows mum had saved. I'd seen most of them, as I'd had a whole bunch of free evenings since Lisa dumped me. Mum shook my shoulder and said, 'Auntie Margo says hello, she can't wait to see what a stud you're becoming,' she put her hand over the mouthpiece of her phone, 'her words!'

'Hi Margo, see you soon.' I said back non committally, rolling my eyes. Mum playfully slapped my shoulder and went back to her conversation. As much as I loved my mum she did have a couple of bad traits. Being a bit of  gossip with Margo and her sister was the worst one. I suppose because she was cooped up most of the time, she wanted to feel a part of the outside world. I zoned her out again and went back to searching her list. None of the films really grabbed my attention, I'd usually go for a comedy or action movie, but it was mum's list so I settled on something with an older actress on the loading picture. I thought she was hot, so even if the film was shit, I wouldn't mind watching her. I hit play then pause as it loaded. I got up from the bed and went to get my phone from my room. As I came back, I'm unsure why, but I stopped outside her bedroom door, where she couldn't see me. 

'... no, he's just left, but he'll be back any second, TELL ME,' she growled low into her phone. There was a pause as Margo spoke, mum was quiet, then I heard a sharp intake of breath, 'NO! She told you that?!........ no, of course I won't...... I PROMISE!..... to be honest, I've been thinking about it myself, but then I'm not married, the dirty slut,' she laughed into the phone, 'I'm serious, I've been thinking about hiring a guy to come in and... check the plumbing,' She laughed again, there was a pause as I heard the tinny undecipherable response from Margo, 'yeah I bet you do slut.... OK, OK, quiet, I think Jake's coming back.' As if on cue, I walked back into the room and walked back around the bed and sat on it again, swinging my legs round.

'OK babes, I'll see you soon, say goodbye Jakey' She turned the phone towards me.

'Goodbye Jakey' Did I mention I was a burgeoning stand up comedian? Mum frowned at me in mock resignation and rolled her eyes. 

'Very funny... OK hun, bye... bye... bu-byyyyee.' She hung up and asked, 'OK, so what have you chosen for us to watch?' I gave her back the remote,

'I don't know it was on your list, but to be honest, I've seen most of the stuff you have on there, I didn't recognise this one.' 

'Oh right, um, yeah, um, you sure.' She was almost squirming on the bed next to me. She was fidgeting a bit next to me, so I slyly took my phone out, angled the face away from her and googled the title. WHAT?! It was described as an erotic thriller starring Shannon Tweed. What the hell had mum put it in her list for?! Well this was going to be a fun night, it was hard enough not ogling her and getting a boner, now I'd be sitting next to my mother watching an older blond actress with a fit body being all erotic, there was no way I'd be able to hide my erection WHEN I got one!

I tried to put this out of my mind as we lay there chatting, waiting for the food to arrive. I told her about school and how everything was going, she told me about her last round of medication and the effect it had on her and how she wasn't having such a great time with it. The conversation got around to girls, she asked me how Lisa was doing and I told her everything that had happened in the last few months.

'Why didn't you tell me?!' She asked with a mix of annoyance and pity. 'Poor baby, you could have called me and talked about it, you know I'm always here for you, don't you?'

'I know mum, but I was just a bit embarrassed. We had mostly the same friends and I felt like they were laughing at me behind my back because I caught her in bed with that guy and didn't do anything about it. She told everyone I stood there and watched, looking right into her eyes as,' I held up both hands and mimicked quotation marks with my index and middle fingers, 'watched a black guy fuck her brains out.' Mum's hand went to her mouth.

'You didn't, did you?' She blurted out without thinking.