Sick Mum, Sicker Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Um, so how does Beth usually do this?' I asked. Mum was most comfortable with Beth, after a couple of carers who didn't seem to care too much, she requested to only have her and after some schedule shifting Beth made it possible. They got on really well, so it was nice to know she had someone who was there when she needed and not just a string of random nurses who would come in when they were available. It made it easier for me to move out to go to college.

There was a pause, then, 'well, usually, she sits on the edge of the bath with a plastic covering and helps me have a bath, I haven't had a shower for months!' 

I'm not sure what I expected. That Beth would jump in the shower with her too, that they would frolic together, splashing each other, then dry off and have a pillow fight back in mum's room?! OF COURSE, she didn't get in the shower with her! What the fuck was I doing?! This suddenly made me feel stupid and awkward. I backed half a step away from her.

'But I'm sure she showers BEFORE she comes, otherwise she'd probably want to jump in with me too.' Mum continued, then laughed at herself. I could see her mighty tits jiggling as she laughed. I joined in, 'well yeah, I expect she would, at least we'd be saving water! Got to look after the planet, ha!'

It WAS a bit absurd, showering with my mum, I'm not sure why I pushed so hard for this. In all honesty I really would have preferred her to go back to bed, so I could shower alone and masturbate into the steam, rather than be stood behind her desperately trying not to stab her with my erection. I figured it would probably be best to get this over with as quickly as possible, without making it obvious that's what I was doing.

'Do you want me to wash your back?' I picked up one of her many tubes with nice smelling shower gels. 'Coconut and shae butter'? Wow, it had a lovely aroma as I squeezed some into my hand. I wasn't sure whether to apply it to her skin or eat it, it smelled so good!

Mum hadn't replied, so I pressed my hand into the top of her back and made light circles. Some of the gel made a break for it and shot down her back, I quickly caught up with it in the small of her back and rubbed it into her skin. I was looking down at where my hand was, just above her buttocks, water and suds were pouring down her body, over her butt and down her legs. My hard on pulsed in my waistband. I so badly wanted her to move back or reach out for it. For the first time in my life I was desperate to step forward and bury my cock inside my mother's tight cunt. I'm sure it would feel amazing, sliding into her warm wet depths.

Steam was rising and I could only just make out where she ended and I began. I continued rubbing the suds into her back, I moved down and sat on my haunches following the path of the bubbles down her body. From the small of her back I rubbed over her buttocks with both hands in one steady motion, I ran down her legs to her ankles. I gripped her calf in my thumb and index fingers and gently rubbed up to her knees and down again. It was pretty steamy in the shower but I wasn't sure if she could see me or if indeed she was looking at me at all. I chanced looking up. Her head was lolling down, I could just make out her eyes were shut tight and she was biting her lower lip. My gaze moved from her face to the thigh that was right by my head. My eyes refocused, I watched water cascading down her leg. Then I moved my head behind her thigh, blocking her view of me. Without moving my head I turned my eyes up and to the right. I was looking at my own mothers pussy. It looked well tended to, I could make out a little hair just above her lips, but the whole region under that was either shaved or waxed. No hair at all. 

I wanted to bury my face in there and feast on her cunt. I felt so naughty having these thoughts about my mother while she was standing there with no clue. I soaped up her calves, then made my way up her thighs. I did each one individually with both hands, making small circular motions, moving gradually up her legs. With each stroke I inched closer and closer. On her left leg, my right hand was between both her legs and when I lathered up her right leg my left hand was inside. I don't know what came over me, but I just couldn't resist. 

As I neared her bum, in one fluid motion, I was rubbing her left leg, as I started to stand and retract my right hand from beneath her, the length of my index finger slid along the the inside of where her leg and pussy met, basically along the outside of one of her puffy little lips, any closer I'd be fingering my own mother. She seemed to lose her footing a bit and buckle at the knees, so as my finger grazed her, the tip of my finger briefly grazed her perineum... like I said, I couldn't be any closer to fingering her if I tried. It was all over in under a second, but I swear I heard a sharp intake of air and let out a gasp above the sound of the water. I smirked to myself. She didn't say a word.

I lathered up her back again and reached around to rub her stomach. I didn't dare just grab her tits. Accidentally grazing a finger close to her slit was one thing, but I wouldn't be able to explain grabbing her titties, as much as I wanted to. She seemed tense. She was still leaning forward slightly, hands on the wall, like I was a police officer about to pat her down. I realised this must be some sort of hell for her. While I was rubbing her down and getting my jollies, she was uncomfortable that her son was practically naked with her standing in the shower, seeing her in all her vulnerable glory. I decided not to make her feel any more uncomfortable than she needed. I took her shower scrunchy and and started to clear the soapy suds off her. As thoughts of how upsetting this must have been and her being uncomfortable entered my head, blood had slowly started to drain from my dick, which had inadvertently caused it to wriggle free from it's confines and once again flopped out of the front hole in my sodden boxers. Genuinely, by accident, my dick touched her leg and her backside as I was reaching round to rinse her stomach and outstretched arms.

'Sorry mum,' I said as she let her arms drop from the wall, she turned and looked directly in my eyes, 'what for hon? I know it's not ideal, but I really do appreciate your help, I just can't trust my body and do it for myself anymore.' She reached up and threw her arms around me, pulling me into a hug, she turned her head into the side of my face and kissed me hard on the cheek about 5 times. The feeling of her breasts being squashed into my chest caused my hard on to return to it's full glory. I accidentally stabbed her in the lower tummy area, just above her thin strip of public hair, before I could help it, I leaned back, sticking my arse backwards away from her. She whispered into my ear,

'But if you're going to help me bathe again, we're going to have to do something about that, I mean, it's flattering and all, but maybe wear trunks next time so he doesn't pop out the front to say hello every 5 seconds?!' She kissed my cheek again and broke the hug, 'now, get us a couple of towels and help me out of here.' She said gently slapping my cheek twice. Again, I reached down and tucked my hard dick into my waistband. 

'Um, sure mum, yeah, sorry about that, I don't know what's- I mean, I can't help it, I think because I haven't been near a woman in a few months now- because, you know, Lisa, I mean, I get aroused by a light breeze, these days,' she put her hands on her hips and wore, what I thought was a genuine hurt expression, 

'Thanks VERY much.' She exclaimed. Still not sure if she was genuinely upset that her own son hadn't openly admitted he was turned on by her, I quickly corrected myself.

'NO, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant, I'm young, you're hot, we're in the shower, it was bound to happen!' I wore a cheeky shit eating grin, which seemed to do the trick. I could see she couldn't keep a straight face as her mouth curled into another smile, 'Ha, I can't stay mad at you baby boy.' She gripped both of my cheeks in her hand and shook them. 'Muuuum, stop it,' again we laughed together.

'I'm so glad you're home darling, it's great having you back, even if it is only for a couple of months, I do miss you, you know.' She reached up and kissed my cheek again, then placing her palms flat against my face, she kissed me on the lips. It wasn't exactly in a sexual way, I guess more like really good friends might kiss, hello or goodbye, but she lingered for a couple of seconds, pulled back and then gave me another peck on the lips. I know I said it was how friends might kiss, but when she kissed me that second time, it reminded me more of how lovers kissed, like after I'd been making out with Lisa, and I was getting a bit bored after a while and cramp in my lips, we'd do this thing where we'd give a series of smaller kisses, just light pecks. It was my code for, 'right we've made out for long enough, either put my genitals in your mouth or let me get some sleep!' I know, I'm a fucking charmer, aren't I?! But this is what those 2 kisses reminded me of. 

We stood there, water dripping off us, my face in her hands smiling into each other's eyes. I so badly wanted this woman now, I had to get a hold of myself or I could change our relationship forever, and probably not in a good way! 'Come on,' I said, 'let's get dried off.' I reached for a towel and wrapped her in it. She lightly pulled it across her body, drying herself as best she could. I grabbed a second towel and dried myself. I threw it on the floor, stepped onto it and twisted my feet a couple of times to dry my soles. Then I helped mum with her towel and rubbed it along her shoulders and down her back. I moved it down to her ankles, then up the other leg. Finally, I wrapped it around her and she took it from me, overlapping it above her breasts, so it covered her midriff and most of her lovely bum, fortunately not all of it though, the lower curve of her arse was still exposed. She stepped onto my towel and dried her feet. I then surprised her by standing and with one arm below her knees and the other around her back, I picked her up. She was very light, a new pain burned in my heart. I remembered for the first time in about an hour, mum was very sick. She made a surprised noise when I picked her up, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I stood still for a second. This completely bizarre night had the cherry on top. It was like I was in the final scene of 'An Officer and a Gentleman', if Richard Gere had been soaking wet with his boner held to his body by his boxer shorts and pulsing with his heartbeat under Debra Winger naked and wrapped in a towel! 

I walked down the hall into mum's room and gently lay her on the bed. I knelt down next to her bed like I was praying. 'OK, night mum, see you tomorrow.' I kissed her on the forehead and quickly stood up and walked out. I was so horny. Again, the devil in me left mum's door slightly ajar. I wondered what she might say or do if she heard the faint slapping sounds of her son masturbating across the hall in his room. I padded down to the bathroom again and rummaged through the laundry for another pair of her knickers. I chose a dark blue pair, swapped them for my wet boxers and quickly sloped back to my room, leaving my door ajar too, I lay on my bed stroking my still hard cock, holding her knickers to my nose and taking deep breaths in. I could smell the musky scent of her pussy. It didn't take long before another orgasm was ripping through me. I held her panties on my cock to collect my ejaculation. 

Feeling very horny and hoping maybe, possibly, I might awaken some primal need in my mother, I moaned, 'ohhh mum, I'm cumming,' in a tone louder than a whisper but not quite at conversational volume. I knew if she was in her room with the TV off and listening out for it, she might have been able to make out what I'd  said. The risk was so hot, but I knew she probably wouldn't be able to hear what I'd just said, she was probably watching TV or YouTube or something. Exhausted, I lay naked on my bed with my mum's soaked knickers in my fist with my softening cock resting on my lower stomach. I knew she wouldn't be getting up in the night or before me in the morning. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

During the night, I had a series of sex dreams involving my mother. There were instances were she would appear at my bedroom door in lingerie and seduce me, another one where she was drunk and passed out and I took advantage of her, another one where she made me mad and I raped her, which was surprisingly hot, another one where we were just laying on her bed watching another Shannon Tweed film, where Ms Tweed plays a frustrated hot mother who has sex with her son to get back at her cheating husband and while watching we make out like boyfriend and girlfriend and make hot love. 

Obviously I woke up with a rock hard boner. Reaching between my legs I tugged on it slowly, mum's panties were lying on my duvet, next to me. Without opening my eyes, I reached out and put them in my stroking hand, arranging the gusset right over my slit. I found it so hot masturbating into her panties, an idea entered my head. I will try to get a clean pair and cum in them, then put them back in her drawer, so they'd dry and then she'd slip them on without ever knowing. With the image of her sliding her soiled panties along her thighs and tight up to her pussy, pulling at the elastic over her hips pulling the gusset into her burning hole, heating my dried sperm into her vagina, I came again. Thick rope after thick rope shot into her underwear. I wiped my cock with them smearing my cum all over my cock. I'd have to remember to do laundry today! I got up and walked down to the bathroom, I paused at the door, put my ear closer and held my breath, listening for any sign mum was in there. She didn't appear to be, so I pushed the door and stepped in. Putting her cum drenched panties into the hamper I turned on the shower and stepped in.

A quick shower and dry off, I made my way back to my room to slip on some shorts and a t-shirt. As I passed mum's door, I glanced in and had a double take. The door was only about an inch open, but my mum was on top of her bed, robe fully open, legs open, bent at the knees, fondling her right breast and frantically rubbing her pussy with her other hand. I couldn't get a better view without opening her door a crack more. I thought better of that and stroked my dick while watching her. She was stifling her moans, I wanted to burst in and wank with her, I whispered into the door, 'that's it mummy, strum that pussy.' I shifted my weight, and the floor creaked. I shot behind the door. I didn't hear mum slow down, she was still stroking away, she groaned and under her breath she moaned,

'Ahh, baby, that's it, do it, do it for me.' There was a longer moan then she exhaled, exhausted, 'wow, that was amazing.' She said to herself. I was still hiding behind the door, I slowly backed away, taking care to avoid the 2 creaks between our rooms.

Fuck, that was so hot! Watching her masturbate, legs open, soles of her feet touching, knees bent at 90 degrees and her right hand an absolute blur! God, I loved that woman! Who was 'baby' though?! Could she have been thinking of me as she pleasured herself?! No, probably not!

I did laundry later that day, I kept a pair of my mum's clean knickers. They were yellow, in the same style as the other ones I'd 'borrowed', an ordinary cotton panty with a yellow bow in the middle of the elastic at the front. I went to town on them. I imagined she was a stripper giving me the champagne room treatment, writhing on my lap, grinding into my hard cock, straddling me and riding me into a frenzy, I came so hard, the white inner lining was completely drenched in my cum. I hid them under my bed and went to sleep. 

The next day, Beth came round for one of her weekly visits. She was due twice a week, but would often come round just to check in and grab a cuppa, as she only lived a 5 minute drive away. While Beth was with her in the bathroom, I put the knickers back in her drawer, arranging them so they wouldn't be obvious, I had to admit, they did smell of cum a little bit, but I had deposited about half a pint into them. I stood at her drawer, contemplating whether to leave them there or not, if she realised what I'd done she would go mental at me, I'm sure. I was just about to take them out and stick them in the laundry when I heard them coming along the hall. I panicked and shut the drawer quickly, jumping over the bed I sat there, looking out the window like nothing had happened just as the door opened and they shuffled in.

'Jakey usually carries me from the bathroom when you're not around Beth,' mum looked over at me with a menacing smile on her face. I couldn't tell if it was because she was remembering the sordid incident when her son showered with her and kept prodding her with his hard on or she was trying to impress her on my behalf and be mischievous and try to set me up on a date with her or something.

'Ha, yeah my husband used to do that for me, but we've been married just over 5 years and I'd be lucky if I get a handshake these days!' Beth said matter of factly. She was married? I had no idea, I thought she was only 25 or 26? Well, maybe mum would stop now and leave the poor girl alone, but no,

'Oh dear babe, well if you want to borrow him any time, my rates are very fair.' They both laughed.

'MUM! Stop!' I exclaimed and stood up, walking around the bed, blushing, making my way to the door to get out of there.

'Oh, don't pout, I was only messing.' Mum said as she reached over to her panty drawer and flicked it open. I stopped in my tracks, what if she pulled out the yellow ones and held them up and said 'why do these smell of cum?' Then give them to Beth to inspect and SHE took a deep sniff and they'd both know what a disgusting little pervert I was and I'd be mortified and have to move out and leave the country. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for about 6 seconds. She reached in and pulled out a blue pair. The blood drained from my face, thank FUCK for that! They moved past me and over to the bed, I waited and left when the doorway was clear. That was close!

Over the next few days, we spent, pretty much, every waking moment in each other's company. It was a hot summer, so neither of us wore much, which made it difficult for me to freely move around. I helped her to the bathroom and the bath when she needed it. It was a running joke, she'd ask if I was going to slip in and join her to scrub her back. I would blush and laugh it off, but it would make me hard. I spent most of my time sitting on her bed with her, talking, watching TV or playing cards or something. I looked after her as much as I could, Beth came round a few times a week, when she could, mainly to check on us and have a coffee. She was nice, a bit older than me and very pretty, even though she hardly wore any make up and always looked tired, not in a bad way, she worked long hours, probably didn't get a lot of time for herself. Mum was always poking and prodding me, telling me I should ask her out, but to be honest, I always made out I wasn't interested. Every time she said, 'go on, you should ask her out,' I just wanted to blurt out, 'but I want YOU mum, I love YOU!' Obviously, I didn't, I'm not fucking mental, I know my mum would throw up in her mouth and kick me out if I said anything like that! Then one day...

Mum had been visited by a doctor when Beth came round, she wanted me to leave them to it, so I went and did some shopping. When I returned she was alone, sitting up in bed, her robe pulled tight around her, in silence. I looked at her from the door, she seemed lost in thought. She had a thousand yard stare on. I pushed the door.