Sick Mum, Sicker Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mum?' Nothing, she sat statue still, 'mum? You OK?' Still nothing, I stepped into her room and sat by her on the bed. I reached over and put my hand on her bare knee. She jolted and looked at me like she was surprised to see me there, as if I'd apperated out of thin air.

'Oh, honey, I was away with the fairies,' she let out a hollow laugh. 'Sorry, did you say something?'

'I just asked if you were OK? What did the doc say?' I asked, crossing everything that it wasn't bad news.

'Oh, nothing really, no change.' She said in an almost dreamy tone.

'Mum?' She was off again, 'mum, it clearly wasn't nothing, look at the state you're in!' Tell me, what's wrong?' There was a pause, she closed her eyes, as if trying to generate the courage to give me the bad news. Keeping her eyes shut she said,

'I just realised something today,' she paused, but I could tell that whatever she wanted to say was difficult, so I kept quiet, let her move at her own pace. 'NO, it's silly,' her eyes were big and glassy. I started to get a bit choked up.

'Come on, you can tell me, we tell each other everything, since as far back as I can remember, I mean, I told you when I accidentally stole half the shopping from Asda when the app messed up, I told you when I thought I'd killed that old lady, I even told you when lost my virginity, for chrissakes.' Why, I mentioned that last one, I'm not quite sure, but I stared at her, her eyes closed again, she tentatively continued, 

'Fine! I just realised I'm probably not going to get out there and date again, I thought when your father left, 'good riddance' and I'd eventually get better and date again and find someone lovely and worthy, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get out there again, and even if I did, I'd need help or a wheelchair and who's going to look at a wheelchair bound old lady and think 'hmm, I've got to get me some of that!' She blurted out quickly.

'Do you think everyone who is in a wheelchair is single, mum? No, and if they are it's because they are ugly or have a shit personality, neither of which applies to you, by the way, and not because they are in a wheelchair!' She smiled and opened her eyes, turning her head to look at me, a tear broke free and began to fall down her cheek.

'Thank you sweetie, you're so lovely and you're right, I'm just feeling a little sorry for myself,' I raised my hand and brushed the tear away with my thumb, there was another pause as we sat there, me cupping her cheek in my hand, both smiling into each others eyes, 'so you think I'm hot?' She said and immediately cracked up. My hand fell from her face, but I didn't laugh with her this time.

'Mum, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known.' I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Pulled away, tapped her knee a couple of times and stood up. 'I'm going to make a drink, do you want one?' I made my way out of the room. When she hadn't replied I stopped in the doorway and looked back. That's when I saw them. Mum's robe had opened a little bit and a tiny bit of her panties were exposed. She was wearing the yellow ones. 

'Yes please honey, something cold and alcoholic please.' She smiled at me and I quickly left. She was, at this very moment, sitting in her bed, wearing just a robe and the panties I had emptied my balls into. My trepidation passed when I realised she would have said something if she'd noticed the smell or if there was a tell tale sign of a white stain. She was none the wiser, with the cum soaked material resting by the opening of her pussy. I was instantly hard. I walked to the kitchen and made a couple of strong gin and tonics. 

I returned with our drinks, sat on the bed and sipped them together. I savoured the taste a moment then just came straight out and asked,

'Mum? Can I take you out?' I took another quick swig of my drink and looked at her. She had a sceptical look on her face, like I was trying to butter her up for something, which I was, but she could never imagine in her wildest dreams what I wanted to butter her up for!

'What do you mean?' She asked, still wearing the sceptical look.

'Well, you said you can't get out there and date, so let's have a date right here one night. We can get dressed up, I'll cook us something, we can have dinner and watch a movie or something? Bring the mountain to Muhammed, so to speak!'

'Aww honey, that sounds great, I'd really love that, but just so you know, I don't put out on the first date!' She laughed at her joke, I tried to laugh too, but it sounded forced and I could feel my face burning.

'MUUUM! Stop it!' I rolled my eyes and tried to play it off. She laughed again at my obvious discomfort, 'OK sweetie, it's a date! Now what are we going to do tonight? Fancy a movie?' She asked and her hand landed just above my knee as she shook me, but didn't move her hand after.

'Another one of your pornos?' I asked, trying to get her back. She stroked my leg and with no humour in her voice whatsoever, replied, 'if you want, I'll choose this time.' I was frozen, concentrating extra hard on her TV, her hand had stopped stroking my knee but had remained on my thigh. That coupled with the fact I knew she was wearing the cum filled panties, got me hard as a rock. It was uncomfortable. I could feel it pulsing between my legs. As she flicked through her movie list, she nonchalantly started to stroke my knee again. I didn't want her to stop so I froze in place like a goose pimpled statue with an erection. I glanced over to her, she was concentrating really hard on the TV too, she almost looked like she was willing herself to play a really dirty movie, but I assumed it was a joke and she'd put some rom com on or something. She didn't. It was another movie with an older actress I didn't recognise with sandy blonde hair and an amazing body, with clearly fake tits and a younger guy standing behind her bent forward with his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist on the loading page. I audibly gulped.

'Shall I get us a couple more drinks before it starts?' I asked quickly, knowing I'd need some form of refreshment.

'Yeah, I'll load it up and get it ready. Maybe you should bring a couple of bottles back with you, save you getting up and down all night?' She patted my knee smiling, then returned her gaze to the TV. As I rose, I adjusted my boner and tucked it into the waistband of my shorts again, it seemed to spend most of its time trapped between the elastic of my shorts and my stomach these days! I moved around the bed, trying to hide the bulge in the front of my shorts. In the kitchen, I put some ice in a bowl, picked up the bottle of gin and a carton of orange juice and went back to her bedroom. I put everything on the table by my side of the bed and made 2 rather strong gin and oranges. I put a couple of ice cubes in mum's drink (not too many, didn't want it getting diluted too much!) and we lay on her bed watching, what can only be described as softcore porn. After about 15 minutes, mum had polished off 2 gin and oranges and put her glass down on her bedside table. She nestled into me and put her left hand on my chest. I lifted my left arm and swung it over her head and around her shoulders and pulled her into me. If you didn't know we were mother and son, someone looking in at us right now might think we were a cougar and her cub relaxing watching porn together! 

I lightly stroked her upper arm with my finger tips, in turn she was stroking my chest in small circular movements. I had no idea what was happening but I wanted it to carry on, so I said nothing and just continued to lovingly stroke her arm. As was the case a lot with mum recently, after half an hour or so, she had fallen asleep. Her hand had stopped stroking me and at the moment lay resting on my belly button. I willed it to fall down my body and land on my dick, but alas, my jedi mind tricks were out of practice. 

'Mum? Are you awake?' I whispered into the top of her head. Nothing. 'Muuuum, are you watching this?' It was during an important plot point in the movie, so the actors weren't having sex at that moment- no, wait, they just started again! The actress was on her knees in front of the guy, who was sitting on a bed, naked. The camera was behind him, so we could see the side of her head bobbing up and down in his lap.

'Mum, you're missing the best bit!' I whispered. Nothing. I was so horny, unable to masturbate with her practically lying on me. With my free hand, I picked up the cuff of mum's robe and moved her hand an inch lower and dropped it, trying to determine if she was conscious. Still nothing. I did it again, hovering her little hand over my groin, wondering if I had the bottle to drop it. I didn't. That's not to say I put it back on my chest though! I very carefully and very slowly lowered it to my crotch. Her hand softly landed on my engorged member. I moved my right hand back to my side and just lay there motionless, my eyes fixated on mum's hand resting on my dick. The action on the TV had moved onto the bed. The guy was now on top of the older actress pumping away on her. And just then, it happened. Mum's hand moved. Ever so slightly, but it moved. 

Next thing I knew, her hand grazed along my length. When she reached the end her fingers came together and she caressed the tip, slowly retracting her fingers back an inch or so then bringing her fingers together, like she was trying to pick up something slippery. I couldn't believe it, she was stroking my cock. I was in heaven. Then suddenly, she stopped, she didn't take her hand off my dick, but she had frozen and stiffened next to me. I assumed she'd been in a dreamy daze state somewhere in between reality and a dreamworld. She must have come to. Realising I would have no excuse for letting her openly stroke my cock, even if it was over my shorts. I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt her move next to me. The weight of her body adjusted on me and I could feel her now twisting and looking up at me.

'Jakey?' She whispered, 'Jakey, are you awake?' I remained still and pretended to be in a deep sleep. I noticed her hand was still on me. 'Jakey!' She said softly, 'forgive me, sweetie.' I had no idea what she was asking forgiveness for, but I was loving this. 

She moved back to how she was laying, with her head on my chest. I chanced opening my eyes, I was back to staring at the top of her head. Her palm was still flat on my cock and every now and again she would ever so slightly move her fingertips, but her hand remained on me between my legs. I was willing her to take the opportunity and run her hand up the inside of my shorts and take me in her hand, but she just lay there, watching the 'porno' with my hard cock under her palm.

She let out a little whimper, I'd closed my eyes again, but imagined she was rubbing herself. I chanced opening my eyes again, but because of the way we were positioned, I couldn't see much more than the top of her head and her legs, stretched out next to mine. My cock pulsed and I imagined she was masturbating next to me. I'd almost forgotten about the film. On the screen at this moment, the older actress was riding her young suitor. Her big fake tits bouncing up and down, the camera panned out, they were both clearly naked, she was gyrating all over him, her hands on his chest bouncing her arse up and down on him. It made me think, I've seen a few of these softcore pornos, where the actors are both naked and simulating sex, there MUST be times on set, where one gets a little too excited and either the guy cums or the girl actually wants his cock, it must happen all the time and with a slight adjustment in the camera angles you go from erotic softcore movie to hardcore porn!

It was a pretty hot scene, made hotter by the fact I was imagining the older actress was mum, not that she looked anything like her and mum wasn't as toned or had big plastic tits, but that did bother me, I was of course imagining I was the young guy. Mum's hand was still on my cock. I accidentally moaned, 'ahhh mum.' My heart was pounding in my chest. What the fuck had I just done? I felt her stiffen next to me, after a brief pause, obviously collecting her bearings and realising her hand was resting on my cock, she snapped her hand away. All I could do was pretend I was asleep. Which I did. I thought it would help sell it if I moaned again, so, almost unintelligibly, I whispered, 

'Yes, mmmmm.' I shifted my body, as one might do if they were asleep, I raised my right knee and turned into her, resting my knee over her legs. I felt her body weight move off me as if she had pulled away to turn and look at me, checking I was asleep.

'Jakey?' I didn't move, I felt some warmth in my cheeks, I hoped it wasn't too obvious that the whole situation was making me blush. 'Jakey are you awake?' She nudged me. I stoically kept up the pretence. 

'Oh, Jake, my sweet boy.' She wouldn't be saying that if she knew what I had done in the panties she was currently wearing. Moans and groans were coming from the TV as the actress was clearly faking an orgasm as the young guy lay under her still. Mum's attention had been called to the action on screen, I opened one eye and noticed her robe was slightly open and I could see the curve of her breast and her nipple, erect and brushing the fabric. Feeling braver, as the crescendo of orgasmic screams was coming to a climax, not even sure she'd hear me over the din, I whispered,

'Mmm, please.' I closed my eyes just in time, I felt her move on the bed, but she didn't say anything. She was just laying there, probably seeing if there was any sign I was awake, staring at me. She adjusted herself on the bed, shifting down a bit and rested her head on me again, this time though, slightly further down my body. Then she rolled over on her front, so she was facing away from the TV. She brought her left knee over me and rested it on my legs, her left hand went to my stomach and she lay face down on my front halfway down my chest. When she had got comfortable, I moved my right arm over to her and across her shoulders. We lay there in each others arms for a while. 

On the TV the noise had gone down and some actual dialogue was being used, I couldn't see the action as I wasn't 100% sure whether mum was looking up at me or not. My hard on was becoming really uncomfortable, mum moved her arm down, I don't know whether she was twisting to look at the screen or to look at the tent in my shorts. I felt my brow furrow as her hand landed on me again, but this time she ever so softly squeezed me through my shorts. This was agony, I figured it was make or break time, as she rested her hand on my bulge, I yawned and stretched out, like I was waking up. Her hand stopped moving, but stayed on my dick.

I made a series of noises and groans, you tend to make as you wake from a slumber, then looked down my body. Mum's head was resting on me, I couldn't see her eyes, her right cheek lower down my chest. Her head was in the way so couldn't even see her hand between my legs. I tilted my head to the right to get a view of her tiny hand on my throbbing erection.

'Mum?' I whispered. I gently shook her shoulder, 'mum? You awake?' Nothing. Oh ok, she was playing the same game, was she? I was going to up the stakes and see what she did. Being careful not to wake my 'sleeping' mother. I scooched up the bed a bit, now her head was on my stomach, that bit closer to my cock.

'Mum? You awake? I've got to... adjust myself,' I whispered into the top of her head, again, no movement. I knew damn well she was awake, how far was she willing to let this go?

Slightly more urgently I said, 'muuum, wake up, I need to adjust my...... er shorts.' Still no movement. I smirked to myself. She was bluffing me. Knowing her eyes were probably wide open, I reached down, slipped my hand into my shorts and raising the waistband with my wrist, giving her an unobtrusive view of the full length of my glory, I gripped myself, as her hand fell into my lap. I pulled down on the skin and pointed it straight at my mother's face. Still no movement. I rubbed myself a couple of times and rested my dick in a more comfortable position, then retracted my hand. I paused holding the waistband away from me for a good few seconds, basically saying, 'there it is mum, you want it? Go get it!' I gently returned the elastic back to where it had been.

'Ahh, that's better.' I said out loud, to no one in particular. Mum lay there for another 45 minutes or so until the movie ended. She made the exact same movements I made when I pretended to come out of my slumber. She stretched, groaned and yawned, then turned to me.

'Oh, sorry hun, I must have fallen asleep, did I miss anything?'

'Yes, it was amazing mum, an Oscar worthy performances, great plot, nice twist at the end I'd be surprised if they aren't nominated for Best Picture and the woman in it will definitely win in the Best Fake Orgasm category!' A smile cracked on her face, but she didn't laugh.

'Funny.' She said without any humour in her voice. I laughed,

'I think I dozed off at the start, I must've missed half of it, but then when I woke up you were asleep!' I noticed a bit of colour flushed into her cheeks and she broke eye contact, glancing across the room then down at the bed. 'I tried to wake you, but you were out for the count!'

'Yeah, sorry about that, I haven't been sleeping, I'm tired all the time but I can't seem to drift off at night, so I'm sleeping for half an hour here and there all through the day, I probably won't sleep tonight now!'

'Do you want me to get you a sleeping pill?' I asked, worried about her. I didn't think, this whole thing with her being in and out of the doctors being poked and prodded day in day out, she must have a TON of anxiety. 

She reached over to her bedside table and picked up a little pill bottle. Rattling it, she said, 'Way ahead of you,' she popped the top and tipped one into her hand. She looked down at it and continued, 'only, these things really knock me out, I'll be dead to the world for at least 8 hours and then groggy all tomorrow, then probably wide awake tomorrow night,' she looked at me for the first time in a couple of minutes and smiled, 'at least I'll be compus for our date tomorrow!' She had a broad smile across her face. She looked so beautiful. I smiled back at her, complete love in my eyes. 

'Ha, well it would be good if you could try and be conscious!' I said. She laughed, 

'I promise, I WILL try,' then she popped the pill in her mouth. Now, you better get to bed, enough excitement for one night.' Again, she broke eye contact. She lay back on her bed, her robe lightly resting over her, slightly open, revealing some cleavage. She closed her eyes. I lay there for a second taking in the sight of my beautiful mother, from head to toe and back again. 

'OK, night mum.' I leant over her and kissed her cheek. She blindly reached over to her bedside table again and grasped her night mask, which was basically one of those big face coverings that blocks out light completely.  She slipped it over her head and said, 'good night sweetie.' She already sounded a little groggy. I slid off the bed and headed towards my room.

I was feeling really horny. I'd just watched an erotic 'thriller' with my mum and showed her my cock. I know she was pretending to sleep and I couldn't see her face, but I'm almost positive she was looking directly into my shorts as I adjusted myself, and to top it off she had rested her hand on my dick for about 5 minutes. I wanted to crack one out before I went to sleep. I got up and tip toed back to her room, I was going to 'borrow' another pair of her panties and slip them back in her drawer. I paused at the door and looked in on her. She was on her back, her chest rising and falling gently and she seemed to be peacefully sleeping. Keeping my eye on her, I scythed along the wall to her dresser and opened the top drawer, I slowly pulled it open and glanced in. I decided to pick out a simple white cotton pair, I was going to use them and then put them back on top of her other panties, so she'd pick them up next and wear them for our date tomorrow.