Sick Mum, Sicker Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back over at her on the bed. She DID say those pills really knocked her out, I wonder how much. With her panties in my fist I walked over to the bed. I stood there looking down on her drinking it all in. 

'Mum?' I whispered. Nothing, 'can you hear me?' Again absolutely nothing. At normal conversation level I said, 'mum, can I tell you something?' NO reaction. I reached down and nudged her shoulder, then I shook her, gently at first, but more vigorously before I decided, those pills really DID knock her out. 

Immediately a series of disgusting thoughts entered my head, normally I would have walked straight out, but something had changed in me since I'd returned from college. I slipped a finger inside the lapel of her robe and moved the material towards her arm, revealing her bare right breast. I did the same on the otherside and then she was there, with her robe fully open her tits out for all to see. Well, for me to see anyway!

I quickly ducked back into my room and grabbed my phone, opening up the camera as I walked back into her room, I started snapping away. I untied the belt and opened her robe completely. She was practically naked before me now, wearing only the yellow knickers I'd filled with cum a few days before. I slipped my shorts off and released my boner. I stood there taking pictures from all angles while stroking myself. 

I bent my knees slightly and lowered myself to her. I rested my cock on her thigh and took some snaps, then I moved up her body, I leant over her and took a couple with it on her knickers. Then it was on her stomach, then I tapped it on her left tit, then I dropped myself onto her hand, taking pictures all the way.  Her hand was palm down on the bed, so I manoeuvred myself and pushed the helmet between her hand and the bed. Tensing and retracting my buttocks, I gently pushed a couple of inches into the gap. I, VERY SLOWLY, started to fuck her hand. It felt incredible. I was keeping an eye on her face the whole time, but I got no indication that she wasn't sound asleep. I pulled myself out of the little hand vagina and feeling as bold as I had ever felt in my life, I edged up the bed. 

The blindfold covered most of her face, but her mouth was still visible. I don't know what had come over me, it was almost as if I was having an out of body experience, watching myself molest my own mother. I held my dick an inch above her mouth. I lowered my hand and the tip of my cock touched her lips. Precum was oozing from the tip. I tapped my dick on her mouth a couple of times, hoping that might entice her to open her lips, but alas, it didn't work. I noticed a thread of precum on her lips, still attached to my cock, with my finger I rubbed it into her lips like a salty lip balm. I gripped myself with her panties in my hand and started stroking with more purpose. I was now looking at her tits and her chest gently rising and falling, with my left thumb I reached forward and grazed it across her nipple, I lightly ran my finger down to her stomach, then throwing all caution to the wind, I rested my hand, palm down, over her panty clad pussy. I didn't move my hand at first, I wanted to see if I got any reaction. Nothing. 

I had unconsciously passed the point of no return,  I was getting more and more determined to show this woman just how much I loved her, I would do anything for her. We had had a few conversations in the past couple of days where she had expressed a sorrow that she was probably never going to be with a man again. This was more than me simply wanting to fuck my own mother, I wanted to show her love, I wanted to be there for her any way I could. I wanted to make love with her. I wanted to be her man.

I eased my middle finger between her legs, pushing her cum soaked panties into her pussy. The heat was incredible, I rubbed up and down along her slit, whilst stroking myself. Her brow furrowed and she moved her right leg slightly, giving me better access. I stopped moving my finger and looked at her face for any sign she was waking. After a few seconds I was sure she was still in a deep sleep. Staring at her face, I ran my finger from the bottom of her pussy to the top and kept going up to the little bow on her panties then to the skin above it, I rubbed her tummy then hooked my finger into the waistband. There was no indication she was in any way conscious. Was I really going to do this? My mum is lying there, in front of me, helpless, none the wiser that her disgusting, perverted son wants to molest her while she is knocked out on sleeping pills. Her breathing was slow and measured, she wasn't aware at all, as I'm sure her breathing would have been more ragged and her chest would be rising and falling like a rough sea in a storm, but she lay there relaxed and serene.

I stroked my cock right over her face, I watched her face, or what I could see of it under her eye mask. She was so beautiful and I had violated so many unspoken rules already tonight, I knew I didn't want it like this. With the finger tips of my middle and index finger hooked under the waistband of her panties, tentatively and with the lightest touch, I pulled, slightly, giving her a minor wedgie, of sorts. The outline and contours of the most forbidden and intimate areas of my mother appeared in the stretched material, like a Turin Shroud, if Jesus had looked like my mum's pussy! Then, she moved. Her right knee moved up, which opened her legs wider. I pulled a bit harder on the fabric, pulling the cum filled gusset into her moistening vagina. I was stroking myself, pumping my fist wrapped in her white cotton knickers. This was disgusting and depraved, but the most erotic experience of my life. I wanted to finger her and cum on her face so badly, but just couldn't bring myself to it, instead, I pumped my fist harder into her balled up panties and tugged on her waistband, in my mind, pulling my cum into her accepting body.

Almost catching me off guard, my orgasm gripped me suddenly, I began to feel light headed and I feared I was going to lose my balance, I went up on tip toes and let go of the waistband of her knickers and as lightly as I could, I gripped her wrist and immediately started ejaculating into the balled up material, I had in my right fist, 3 full, thick streams emptied into them, completely saturating them, a smaller blast, then another, I tried to catch it all before it dripped on her bed and just as I removed my hand 1 final spurt shot from my dick and landed on her cheek, just below her eye mask and on her nose.

I was feeling guilty all of a sudden, but still couldn't pass up this opportunity, who knows if I'd ever get the chance again, so I grabbed my phone and took a quick few shots from as many angles as I could. She looked angelic, peacefully lying still with my cum on her face. I took some up close and a few more full body shots of her with her robe open, tits out, legs open, with a clear damp patch on her panties over her wet pussy and my cum still on her face. A beautiful, angelic whore. 

I ran to the bathroom, removing the excess cum from her white cotton panties into the toilet, I wiped them lightly with a towel, so no cum was visible, all that had been saturated into the gusset would dry soon enough and not congeal leaving any tell tale signs her son eas a disgusting pervert! 

I grabbed some tissue and ran back to her room. She was really out for the count! I wiped off my semen from her cheek and nose, making sure I got it all, I dabbed the tissue on her lips, so she'd wake up with my scent under her nose. I was feeling brazen. I covered up one of her tits, but left the other exposed, moving one of her hands, I placed it on her breast, and took her other hand and lifting up the elastic of her yellow panties, I placed the hand inside, her palm resting on her manicured bush and the top of her index finger just about touching her clit. Just time for a few more snaps for my collection. Once satisfied I'd got all the pictures I wanted, I walked over to her dresser, folded up her white knickers, which were still very damp with my cum, despite getting the majority out with a tissue, then I lightly placed them on top of her other panties, so they should be the next pair she put on. With a devilish smile on my face I went to my room to upload all the photos I'd taken of her, which was over 100, onto my laptop. Once I'd completed that little task, I lay on my bed, spent, and fell asleep naked.