Sickster (fun version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though already mostly faded, he remembered cumming across Maria's eagerly waiting face, but it came as a complete shock to awaken to her sucking him dry. Not to mention while he was in his sister's bed.

He had no idea what brought this on, and he wanted to be respectful, but he could not help but acknowledge the potential that could spring from this. Thalia had teased him with ideas that Maria was attracted to him, which he had never taken seriously, but now he had confirmation. She was actually fair game and apparently willing.

"Maria," he said softly, before moving toward her to set a kiss on her lips, but what was meant to be sweet and loving ended up unexpectedly opening floodgates within both of them.

Thalia watched in surprise and a bit of joy as the single kiss became more impassioned and their hands began moving over each other's bodies.

Hugging went to groping, groping went to stripping, and before Thalia knew it, Maria was laying across the foot of the bed with Marcus' face buried between her thighs.

When Maria almost lay on Thalia's legs, she began distractedly maneuvering her way up to lay alongside Thalia in the empty space that Marcus usually occupied.

Thalia held Maria's hand as she watch her softly writhe. Maria's glassy eyes looked into hers for a time, and Thalia could not resist kissing her. Maria pulled away when the orgasm finally coursed through her body. After easing her down, Marcus crawled up wanting more.

Thalia saw his once again hardened cock hanging in anticipation and fought a desire to reach for it.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Marcus groaned, and Thalia's pussy responded even though it was not directed at her.

Maria realized he was waiting for her to give him the green light, and she could only nod.

Thalia's wide eyes were glued on his dick being shoved into Maria's obscured hole. Every time it was withdrawn she saw more of Maria's juices coating his shaft, and Thalia felt every phantom thrust in the memory of his fingers.

Marcus looked from Maria to Thalia, who was delegated to a helpless observer, and he did not want her to feel left out, so he held the side of her head as he continued to pump into Maria.

Thalia looked into his eyes and her heart swelled. Even in the throws of pleasure with someone else, he was thinking about her. He lowered to kiss her and then moved to kiss Maria.

Maria's escalated pleasure sounds brought Marcus into focus and he wanted to make sure she came again before pulling out. The second her internal grip released, he withdrew and manually fired his seed up the length of her torso. He had hoped to make that dreamed facial a reality, but he couldn't hold out long enough. This consolation prized was nothing to scoff at, tho.

When Maria had regained her senses, she delighted in having more of him to consume and began bringing his cum to her mouth. She glanced over to Thalia, who was watching the process, and so Maria decided to offer some to her.

Thalia hesitated only a second before opening her mouth to let Maria insert her fingers. As Marcus had done with her cum, she was now doing with his, and she was grateful to Maria for being so considerate.

Maria and Thalia happily shared the rest of him while Marcus lay collapsed on his back in the most comfortable position he could manage at the foot of the bed.

They all lay in a satisfied silence until the need arose to do otherwise.

"I gotta pee," Marcus informed as he rose from the bed.

Maria looked at Thalia and asked, "How about you?"

Thalia didn't want to ruin the mood, but the fact was, "Yeah. I kinda do."

In Marcus' absence, Maria raised the head of the bed and assisted Thalia in relieving herself in a plastic bedpan, as she had done countless times before, however, this time, once completed, Thalia guided Maria in for a hug.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate you," Thalia said past her ear. "I think of you as family. And I hope you stay that way."

It felt a little odd being nude and hugging Thalia, but in a certain respect, it was as if a weight had been lifted. There was poetry to being bared in both body and soul.

The last sentence of Thalia's wonderful sentiment felt a little odd as well since Maria had never so much as contemplated leaving her, much less suggested it.

"Would you please... take off my pajamas?" Thalia asked before Maria had a chance to verbally respond to the previous sentiment.

Maria was a little apprehensive since Marcus' return was imminent, but that was just an old habit, at this point. "Of course." She slipped the pajama top and bottom off of her in a well-practiced fashion and looked lovingly at the thin but still beautiful girl. How could she possibly deny Thalia? "Would you like me to leave you alone?" She asked while leaving the real question hidden between the proverbial lines.

Thalia had intended to say 'Absolutely not,' but what came out instead was, "Never."

"Of course," Maria said again. "But I have to pee, too, so..." They both laughed, and upon hearing Marcus in the hallway, Maria collected the bedpan and exited the room after Marcus had entered.

He was awestruck at the sight of his completely nude sister. He'd never had a full view of her frailty and seeing it now triggered his protective instinct once again.

His gaze aroused her. Her heart began pounding and her left hand rose to her chest to feel it, but soon stroked her breast instead. She gripped it as much as she could, moved a circle around her nipple, and then let her fingers slide down to her hip.

She quietly delighted in watching his hanging penis suddenly grow longer and fatter without him having moved at all. She felt desired. She felt beautiful.

Her eyes returned to his and she pressed the button on the bed remote to lower the head of the mattress flat. When he began crawling onto the foot of the bed, her body flushed pink.

Her legs wiggled as she attempted to spread them, but ultimately he had to gently widen and bend them at the knees. He teased her inner thighs with his tongue and lips, taking his time and making his way higher until his nose nestled into her trimmed pubic hair.

She could rest her hands on the back of his head for a short time, but her strength eventually left her helpless at Marcus' wonderful mercy. Where once had been his fingers was now his tongue so warm, wet, and agile.

He plunged deep into her, licked her up and down, pulled at her vaginal lips, and suckled her throbbing clit until she cried out in orgasm. On her way back down, she felt her right hand being taken, and so she opened her eyes to see Maria smiling.

Maria brushed Thalia's hair from her face and then turned her attention to Marcus kissing his way up Thalia's abdomen until halting at one of the modest mounds.

He suckled her once more, one breast and then the other before continuing up to her neck. He ran his nose along her jawline and nibbled her earlobe before whispering.

"Do you want me in your mouth?"

"Oh, god yes," she exhaled.

He crawled further up, intentionally dragging the head of his cock along her body, as much for her as for himself. He lifted her left hand, wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and then a shot of pleasure momentarily closed his eyes.

Oh, the exquisite feel of her delicate fingers lightly gripping his shaft. She lightly pumped him, but soon used her tongue as well.

He gripped the headboard to prevent himself from taking over. He was so hard that he ached to be jacked furiously, but this was for her.

She guided him into her open mouth and the sensation monopolized her attention. So hot and rigid, yet the head was softer and more pliable. Drawing it repeatedly across her tongue was a pleasure for them both.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, unsure if she was prepared for that. Did she want him to cum in her mouth? He was going to pull out but then felt a hand on his buttock.

Maria pressed Thalia's right palm firmly against Marcus' ass, not to shove him deeper, but to stop him from backing up, and then she watched up close as he unloaded stream after stream, his balls rising and falling slightly.

"Mmmpff," Thalia almost choked and some of his semen spilled over her lips before she thought to gulp any of it down.

When he finally pulled out of her mouth, sticky leftovers made short-lived strands connected to her lips and tongue. She gasped and breathed heavily swallowing what remained in her mouth.

She looked at the mess that still covered him and considered licking it off, but she was too close to exhausted, so she looked over to Maria in a silent offering.

Maria leaned in and accept the offer gratefully, taking him into her mouth and sucking him clean. She then licked up what was on Thalia's face and hovered over her head. Maria gently pulled down Thalia's chin and let the small, last glob fall into Thalia's mouth.

When Maria backed away, Thalia could see Marcus looking down from above. After a moment, he lowered to her and landed a deep kiss on her lips as he cradled her head in his hands. He then rolled off to the side to lay down for another recovery.

She had never thought about it before, but now Thalia had a new experience that she had added to her mental to-do list. She turned her head to Maria and said, "I want to taste you too."

Maria was taken aback by this revelation. She never thought of Thalia in quite that way and was never aware that Thalia had any such interest in her, but perhaps this was simply a whim.

Without a word, Maria climbed onto the bed and assumed Marcus' previous position holding her own sex hovering before Thalia's face.

The heavy scent filled Thalia's lungs and then she stuck out her tongue. Maria eased closer to make contact and moved a hand down to spread herself for the girl.

Thalia's tongue traced Maria's inner lips and around her clit, tasting Maria's secretions and the textures of her orifice. Maria felt teased by the lack of pressure and skill.

After a few minutes, Marcus straddled behind Maria and put his hands to work hoping to assist. He gripped and massaged Maria's breasts from behind; pinching and rolling her nipples, and then slid his hand down the crack of her ass to tickle her anus.

His limp dick and balls rested gently on Thalia's chest between her breasts, and soon he was erect again. He started rubbing the head of his rejuvenated cock around Maria's sphincter further teasing her, and tho the idea of entering did appeal to him, he had other intentions.

Marcus was contributing to Maria's increased arousal, and then he suddenly pulled away from her entirely. Shortly after, she felt Thalia gasp and lose focus. Maria looked back to see Marcus slowly moving in and out of his sister, and then her arousal skyrocketed.

She rolled off and leaned back against the headboard to watch what played out before her while she furiously attacked her clit herself. She didn't want to get between the two of them, and she didn't want to miss the sight.

He gradually increased his thrusting, taking care not to exceed Thalia's tolerance. Thalia's eyes were rolled back under half-closed lids and her mouth gaped letting breathy moans escape freely.

Maria added her other hand to pump herself while abusing her clit. For an instant, and purely by chance, her eyes met Marcus', and then she erupted. "Ohhhhh, my god," she cried out as small amounts of liquid splashed out from her.

Lost in the sight of that, Marcus began pumping faster, causing Thalia to arch her back slightly and let out a continuous moan shuddering at his rhythm. The moan suddenly became labored and he felt her already blissfully tight walls tighten even more.

Did he dare? He'd already cum three times, so he was running decidedly low. A quick glance at Maria revealed no obvious objections so he made a final deep thrust and unloaded into his sister.

Maria looked from Marcus to Thalia's face to see her eyes as open as her mouth but focused on nothing. Marcus eventually pulled out of her and backed off of the end of the bed.

Maria's nurse mode kicked in and she rushed to Thalia's pulsing vagina. First seeing that no clear damage was done, she gently spread the swollen lips and inserted her fingers to scoop out as much of Marcus' cum as she could, thoughtlessly sucking her fingers clean with every extraction.

There was not much, and all other things considered, odds of impregnation were extraordinarily low, so she put away her concerns for the time being and turned her attention to Marcus who was still standing behind her staring and lost in less than encouraging thought.

She climbed off of the bed and stood in front of him, moving his chin to get him to look into her eyes.

"Hey," she said softly with a smile. "It's alright." She then closed in to kiss him on the lips. He returned the kiss and then she guided him around the bed back to Thalia's side.

"Are you alright," he asked climbing up alongside her. She looked at him but her expression told him nothing, which was better than telling him no.

She raised her arms, and he immediately dropped in to hug her.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you so much."

EPILOGUE

A few days later, Marcus, Maria, and Thalia were watching a movie. The bed was raised, and Thalia held Marcus' hand on her left, and Maria's on her right.

Everything was perfect in Thalia's eyes. She was with the two people she loved the most and had nothing left to regret. She weakly drew her hands together and deposited Marcus' on top of Maria's.

They first looked at Maria's smile, and then at each other's. They interlaced their fingers, Maria rested hers on top of theirs, and they enjoyed the rest of the movie.

12