All Comments on 'Side Business Ch. 01'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Oh come on annony

you licked up the skid marks!! Why else do you keep reading these LW and cuck stories you say you hate so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it, fuck these people and their stupid comments

Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RE"ANON-HOT

WHY NOT FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE. YOU SAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BTB STORIES, DON'T READ THEM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE HOTWIFE STORIES, DON'T READ THEM. YOU ASSHOLES COME N HERE AND BITCH ABOUT EVERY STORY THAT DOESN'T END WITH THE WIFE'S HEAD DETACHED AND PLACED ON A PIKE. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT. THERE ARE THOSE OF US THAT ENJOY THE THOUGHT OF A LOVING WIFE BEING SOMEONE THAT CAN ENJOY AN ALTERNATIVE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE WITH HER HUSBAND, AND HE WITH HER, AND YOU BUNCH OF CRUSADING JACKASSES JUST FOWL UP THE RATINGS SYSTEM BY KILLING EVERY STORY YOU DON'T AGREE WITH. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO PUNISH YOURSELF (FOR WHATEVER REASON) EVERY DAY. CHECK THE TAGS AND IF IT AIN'T YOUR DRUTHERS, FLAKE OFF AND LEAVE IT TO THOSE OF US WHO CAN ENJOY IT. IN MY OPINION, YOUR OPINION AIN'T WORTH SHIT AND IS DEFINITELY UNEEDED, SO PLEASE, JUST MOVE ON KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

When I read the comments from the Angry Old Men Brigade, I knew this would be a good story. I wasn't wrong. You set this up perfectly, and executed a very hot scene. My only suspension of disbelief came when Jill's strip dance became a blowjob without any previous discussion with her husband. Normally, you'd think hubby would have objected and put a stop to it before it escalated to that point.

Also, a tech consultant building a website would do so from home. No need to be on-site. (Of course, if he did, you wouldn't have a story!)

Aside from that, there are a few editorial issues that I found annoying. One is that you make the all-too-common mistake of typing numbers instead of spelling them. It's lazy writing. The second is that the expression is "hem and haw"; not "hum and haw."

I look forward to the next chapter, although I don't know where you can go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could be better with help

I think you could make your story read better by using an editor to give advice from a detached standpoint. It's not a bad story but you can improve upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: You boys

Another idiot that doesn't seem to understand the concept that you have to actually read a story to know what's in it. Furthermore, if I can know what's in a story without first reading it, that's very strong evidence it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope you write more

Would love to see this progress to fucking

rocky9993rocky9993almost 7 years ago
This was hot!

I love it when a woman loses control of herself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re. "Uh, no"

Jesus H. Christ, why are you people here??? You understand this is an erotic story site, right? Did you accidentally stumble on this site after Googling "stories about monogamous married couples?"

What a righteous bunch of repressed retards. What the fuck is wrong with people???

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
@ Re. "Uh, no"

Thank you for saying that. You hit the nail on the head for these anon idiots.

@ critical anons: If you want stories about spouses gardening together go somewhere ELSE!

@ author - a well used plot you've managed to turn into something a little better. 4*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
I love a good wager

Excellent, job well done. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ last anony

No, no, no. Let's divorce any fictional wife who has sex with some guy who isn't her husband. Or better yet, let's murder her and castrate her lover! How erotic is that! What a great story idea for an erotic website!

droogedroogealmost 7 years ago
A Really Erotic Intro...

... That was so hot. It was also a beautifully paced story something that most authors seem to ignore.

Perhaps they will forget her jewelary website in favor of another also featuring his wife his X rated wife:

Strip Tease, Lap Dance and Blow Jobs her speciality. Phone xxx xxxx and quote What I Refuse My Hubby Bundle.

Just pulling your chain, I really enjoyed it.Hoping Ch.02 is well on its way.

Thanks for sharing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

Ignore the one bombers and their idiot comments. Good story drifting into possible reality. Would be interested in seeing a part deus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good start

Yeah, like somebody is forcing you to read the comments. Consider yourself ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to anon who did the shouting

News flash. Your opinion don't mean shit to me also. Now we're even. Only an idiot needs to shout on a porn site. Get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yea, about that shouting anon

Did somebody stick something up his ass? Sounds like it. Hey angry man, who are you? Fuck off. Nobody gives a shit about your personal problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not. Bad. I enjoyed the build up to the climax looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
At a party once

Three couples, watching a game and it got a little drunk. The gals were dancing, having fun, then for some reason one of them began to tease, pulling up her top above her bra, stuff like that..

We were all hooting and hollering, of course.

Not to be outdone, it became a competition between the 3, then just 2 when the one gal gave up, that ended with my wife and the other gal on the floor in just panties and bras, squirming around trying to act seductively.

The other gal took off her bra, that was a kick. She had one boob bigger than the other but didn't seem to care. Then she got up and was giving me a lap dance topless, I was copping some feels of course I was.

My wife got crabby about that, slid her panties off and spread her legs, the other gal gave up at that.

Hell of a party, never happened again, and my wife won't drink Slow Gin fizzes anymore.

lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why do...

...guys who don't like/get cuckold porn trash stories that they know PRIOR to reading, are cuck porn? Seriously, why bother? And then troll comments here?!? For that matter, why even be in the "Loving Wives" tab? 90% of the stories here are in that genre. Makes no sense to me. FWIW, I liked the story, nice buildup, plausible if not believable actions/reactions, good dialogue, good sexy descriptions. My one ding would be the game portion was too strung out. Will be looking for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous- why do.......

So guys like you got something to bitch about. Now, don't you feel better getting it off your chest. Maybe we bitch about these stories to just piss off you want to be cucks. That answer your question, cucky lover?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 06/06/17 Re: "Why do ..."

Where is there anything in the description or the start of the story that this is going to be cuck? Even when it came down to paying off the bet it was just going to be a strip down to bra and panties!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked it

Liked the story. I love the story line of a rash comment or bet taking people to places they did not anticipate. I am glad to see the title includes chapter one which implies more stories.

Those stories could be more blow jobs, or full out sex, or a change of venue. Maybe she decides to dance at a strip club or continues financing her company with her body.

Thanks for your story and the effort you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Hope you keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Priorities

Please finish some of your other stories before expanding this one, such as 10th Anniversary, Romantic Getaway, and Tony Stops By. Otherwise, I will not read more of this series as I would become frustrated by your failing to complete the plot you will have begun.

ForpornForpornalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story or "Tony stops by". Tony stops by is one of the few stories my wife gets off on and we'd both love a next part, but this story has potential as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you going to write Chapter 2?

Waiting on Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is a needed and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.8/5.0 = 96% = A] This story is my cup of tea and then some and then a tad bit!

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Jill is a keeper! I wish she were my wife!

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Was an ok story

But total betrayal. Even if he does turn out to be a cuck that hurt and humiliated him. And she had never given him a complete blow job in all their marriage? I'm sure not against people's kinks but there is no excuse for this to have happened w/o prior communication or approval. I'd serve her the next day. Nothing there to save.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about the next chapter?

Please do go on, this is so fucking hot!

MindystarrdfwMindystarrdfwover 6 years ago
Part 2 any time soon?

One of my favorite current stories. Please indulge in writing part 2. ;)

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
entertaining but...

The story was well written and entertaining but like many stories I've read it had its cliche... "a luxury I had never been offered"... seems this is standard in many stories along with..." my wife turned all the men's and a few women's heads etc." No, not a criticism just an observation, anyway I give it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hoping chapter two will be out soon. Enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A good realistic story, but towards the end finished faster, and the realisation with the husband that she did more for the stranger in one night or 10 minutes than for him for their entire marriage reflects on a number of issues.For the wife vodka may have been a fuel n pushed her but then such an act need to be punished as who knows when she will go for bill seeing his size & greed sets in with him being around the house.

Volume51Volume51about 6 years ago
Good story well written

I don't think that you should add ch 2. The story is fine as it is. Imagination does the rest. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story was very good

There was a nice buildup, you let us get to know the characters, you put them in a perfect situation and then you delivered a hot scene. Thank you. There are far to many idiots here who whine about these good stories (ok, we all know it's only one asshat that has multiple accounts :Impo-64, bayernpeter1, sbrooks103, justgr8, just8reading, gmann57, gordo12, 26thNC, bigbob2406, and many more) I hope this author does what others are doing and deleting his bs remarks. How pathetic must your life be to have to spend literally hours each day making retarded comments on a porn site? The good thing is there are so many great people who read and enjoy these stories and so many authors who take the time to post them. Keep it up.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Can’t believe hubby was not upset.

A chapter two would likely have her fucking Ben behind hubby’s back regularly.

Jill would end up pregnant. She would be kicked to the curb by hubby. Moves in with Ben and his big cock. Divorce would of course ensues. Baby is born but turns out to be husbands. She wants to come home and be a family, but wants Ben’s big cock every now and again. Hubby say OK but no marriage and only if she gives him full custody of the baby. If she and Ben rub his face in their “little in the side” he can kick her out with her having no further contact with hubby or the baby. Hubby meets new woman decides to marry new woman. Sets wife and Ben up, gets custody marries new wife. Ben leaves town after a mysterious “after an Accident to his junk” Jill is left in a small apartment alone making jewellery and drinking.

😃

herojabherojabover 5 years ago
I'm confused... does anyone think.

What do you people not understand about loving wife stories? Please describe what a loving wife story is to you the next time you decide to write a complaint. The stupid complaining comments are annoying and so are the people that write them. Don't read loving wife stories if you don't like the topic!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Timriv with a comment I like. Devil is wearing Uggs tonight.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Very exciting story!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, gave it a

5- (4.65 = 93%, ☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

I liked the story until Husband "wasn't sure" how to react. Maybe I am unusual as a reader on this site, but I would surely have grabbed my wife and stopped the display to make it conform to the agreement. Allowing the blow job? Big nope, so the husband character is a willing cuckold, which isn't a character many loving wives readers will cotton to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC…

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Just enough set-up and a great payoff! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just awful. Truly awful.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil474 months ago

Thank you. It's a 5* story as far as I am concerned.

HighBrowHighBrow2 months ago

Insufficient motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree. The whole idiotic premise lacks motivation. None of the characters is likable and the wife in particular is a castrating bitch who jumps at any pitiful chance to fuck this Geek Patrol nerd. These people have kids too and she brings a stranger upstairs to the bedroom she shares or used to share with her spouse to get her stinky over 40 pussy licked and fucked by Steve Urkel. She isn’t all too bright but 99.9% of of the population would have at least a tiny bit of sense and foresight to see this is a quick way to not only destroy her family but the business, too. If some skanky white slut ever pulled this shit with me, I’d let Forest Gump know things are gonna get really ugly, real fast. I’d encourage him to run. Now! After that I’d throw her possessions to the sidewalk and let her know that I felt obligated to notify child and family services of her erratic and dangerous behavior seducing strange men in their home with their kids there. She did the same before she got ass fucked by rain man again with her kids there. My poor daughter asked me Daddy why does mama have that skinny white pee pee in her mouth? I’d say to the services social worker that I feared what damage she would do to the kids. And finally she went on and on about our 8 year old son making her feel things she shouldn’t as a mother. A few days later the divorce papers are served to her and reality hits real fuckin hard but her life as she has known it, is done. Bye bye whore with the stinky yeast infection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES