All Comments on 'Side Business Ch. 03'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too short

1 page isn’t enough to be a stand-alone chapter. Your overall story loses momentum and sexual tension by chopping it into tiny little bits.

That said, you’re obviously a competent writer. Your choice of topic enrages the “Society to Protect the Sanctity of Marriage in Porn” but their cause is so ridiculous that you can easily ignore them.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Seriously.. what does he get out of it?

Wanna watch your wife get used up by another loser who's too pathetic to get his own woman?

Fine, man. It's your own, pathetic life - live it as you wish.

BUT... letting your wife get fuck in the ass by another man, why it is strongly implied that she never gave it up to you?

FUCK THAT - that's a line right there.

I've always wondered how any man can managed to fall in love with a woman that is completely unwillingly to let herself being completely free sexually - how exactly are you suppose to leave the rest of your life with a broad that's only into missionary? Ridiculous! So you asked her to have a butt... she refused, for some NOW obvious bogus reason... turns out, later on, that you're a cuck, and NOW she's OK with doing butt stuff, but ONLY with her lover, not the man she married?

Sorry to bust your bubble, dude... but she never truly loved you.

Doesn't matter how long you've been with a chick, if she's not find with you two exploring each other sexually, as ALL MARRIED COUPLE SHOULD, then your coupling ain't that strong to begin with. But, if she's willing to do sex acts with someone else than you, sorry - NO LOVE.

I never understood how anyone could debate such a fact - you can't be that emotionally invested in someone if you're not willing to give ALL of yourself to that person, both mentally and physically.

Real talk: the reason Jill gets off more from Ben fucking her isn't (solely) his (unexplainable, given his lack of luck with women) big dick and stamina; it's mainly because she never was that into fucking her husband from the very beginning of their relationship. She settled for him, but, honestly, they both did, which explain the sad state of their worthless marriage - if they really were into each other, no third party would be needed in their life.

'Could be worth, though: kids could have been involved in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a hot story

This is very well written and a fairly unique concept. It's funny how the sad little trolls make up all kinds of things to try to put it down. Please keep writing and let's see where YOU decide to take this couple, not where the idiots tell you to. I sincerely hope you decide to delete all those rude and obnoxious comments. Shut down the trolls and don't allow bullies to think anyone cares what they have to say.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Anon re: Shut down the trolls

If you are calling constructive criticism trolling then I guess I'm guilty. If your calling someone who writes a comment not knowing what they are talking about, then you are guilty. No one has told the author how to write the story, just how they feel on this subject.

Personally I don't care if Brian continues to fuck her or not. My comments where about how the husband was manipulated into what some feel will be a cuckold and his wife (who was suppose to be his life partner) will drain him dry with promises she doesn't plan on keeping. He wants sex on Sunday but she is still sore from Saturday night. She plans on doing Brian on the next night he visits and give him her anal cherry (why not give it to Hubby first). She needs Hubby's money to get her business running so what will happen when they no longer need Brian for computer help?

Through this whole story she has paid no attention to the kids which is why she quit her job.

Anon, if you want to call this trolling be my guess. If the author wishes to carry on then they need to keep everything in line when writing chapters otherwise make it just one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep Going

I like the direction you took with Chapter 3. There are too many comments that seem to think this is real life. It’s fantasy but yet they try to mix in reality. Ignore the negative comments and keep the chapters coming.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
love the series

hope you continue!

mongoliajoemongoliajoealmost 6 years ago
Relatable

Characters. Real dialogue. Real emotions. Well written. Keep up the good work. Ignore the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s hot the story but how could any man tough, weak, big , small , hung , not hung,handsome, ugly etc be a real man by allowing that your wife the mother of your kids fucked your friend and business associate all night. He has a high cock she loved it and sore and wants him to fuck her up the ass. Any guy that knows you willing accept this or watch will look at you like a dumb wimp. Imagine if your family, friends , coworkers and your kids knew. You would be a laughing stock . Humiliated,,emasculated and totally looked down upon with no respect for you from anyone especially your wife and friend who’s fucking her. She would be known as a lowlife whore pig who just disrespected her family acting like a slut. The wife always wants to know if the husband is mad in these stories. Why be mad because you cheated , loved it , had more organism in one night than she had in a year , the other guys cock is three times the size and she wants more. For any man I know the marriage would be over instantly kids or no kids good marriage or a bad one it would end on the spot. They would never stay with a known pig. Woman that act like that are usually looked down on and are used as sex toys for guys . They don’t marry or stay married to a pig

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Well written, serious honesty and manipulation issues in this marriage

Get some Dragonman

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

MonkeyAss comes back with another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone please help me find the title of the story... Where the company chairman marries his son wife to save the company and makes him a cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
757 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES