Side Effects

Story Info
A short exploration of a possible future...
2.2k words
4.17
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The promises of mRNA technology were widely accepted when people first started getting themselves genetically modified in the 2020's. At the time many of them saw themselves as getting vaccinated when then actual mechanism was to alter a person's DNA and make them genetically immune to different diseases.

This technology was a miracle for people who suffered from hereditary diseases like Sickle Cell Anemia and Tay Sachs. They'd get a shot and in a week or so their condition was cured. A lifetime of misery would be avoided and any children these people would have would inherit a genetic immunity to their parent's conditions.

What could go wrong, right?

As the technology became prevalent and more accessible there were countries and drug companies who would cut corners on their genetic concoctions by using non-human DNA when it was too difficult to accomplish a goal with human DNA.

One particular firm experimented with canine DNA to try and cure a form of eczema and the treatment worked with an amazing success rate! Every single person who was suffering from the crippling disease was utterly cured of their condition within a week of receiving a single shot!

In short order a lot of other companies also experimented with canine DNA to cure different problems. Sometimes they were successful and sometimes they were not.

No one noted any terrible side effects from these genetic manipulations. At least the side effects were not immediately apparent.

But as the people who received the treatments had children they discovered that sometimes there were traits passed along to their children. Some were benign and others were not, while some traits were not immediately apparent.

The changes from the canine sourced DNA ended up being the most pronounced of all the various non-human mRNA treatments. Most often the children were born with tails and this was easily remedied by surgeons as these children were born. Sometimes they were born with a full pelt of hair. Sometimes the kids were born with large canine teeth. Not all parents had the teeth removed.

There were also other changes.

One blessing in all of this was that Western society had progressed sufficiently that the affected children were not subjected to social discrimination. They were accepted and sometimes even celebrated for their attributes.

And that brings us to Lexi. Lexi had graduated from her university classes and had taken a job with the government performing some sort of vague task that even she thought an AI would do better. But it was a job and she was grateful for it.

It was also a job that would accommodate her particular side effect. Every six months or so Lexi would experience estrus. She'd go into heat and for about three weeks she'd have to deal with a powerful and constant state of intense sexual arousal.

During this time she'd stay home until the three weeks had passed and she could resume her normal activities. Lexi had been isolating herself ever since her first heat when she'd had puberty. Her parents had been mystified by Lexi's behavior but soon learned to deal with it by keeping her isolated so she didn't hump random men in the neighborhood.

When Lexi moved out on her own she learned new ways to deal with it. Saving up some of her money she bought a sex robot and during her heat she'd let it fuck her for hours on end. It wasn't entirely satisfying but it did the trick and she kept herself safe from her own impulses and drives.

And that's how it worked until she met Derek. He was her new colleague and like herself he had an equally vague job doing something of near irrelevance. But it was a job.

Derek shook her hand the first time she met him and she discovered what the term 'animal attraction' meant.

"Hi." she said as she took his hand.

He held her hand just a little too long before he said, "I'm sorry...yeah, hi!"

Lexi felt herself stir as she looked at him. He was lean and his face had an intensity to it. He had the piercing blue eyes of the husky that he was arguably descended from and there was something else that Lexi couldn't quite figure out.

Derek likewise felt something awaken in himself. He'd felt it once before when he was younger and his neighbor's daughter had electrified him. He tried to pursue the girl but her father soon moved away to keep her away from him.

And now he'd met Lexi.

One would have expected these two to come together as soon as they could yet they did not. Afraid of their own animalistic desires they avoided each other while almost always staring at each other. Even their coworkers thought the two of them needed to go out sometime and explore their feelings. It was that obvious.

It was just a few months later when Lexi's heat came on and she had to take time off. Before she left the office for her special needs time she couldn't help but stare at Derek with a deep desire. He felt her staring and he returned her gaze as he worked.

The following day Derek was almost distraught when Lexi didn't show up to work. He couldn't help himself as he made anxious whiny noises as he all bout mourned Lexi's absence.

It so happened that Monica was the manager for both Derek and Lexi. Monica had a touch of canine DNA herself and she could feel the tension between her subordinates and part of her wanted to see Derek and Lexi get together.

Monica pulled up Lexi's personal info and wrote Lexi's address on a small piece of paper. Walking to Derek's desk she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you doing okay?" she asked him.

He took in a breath and replied, "I'll be okay. I promise."

Monica knew she was breaking a few rules but she proceeded anyway, "You miss Lexi, don't you?"

He turned to stare at Monica with his insanely blue eyes. Monica felt almost a little threatened as she became the object of Derek's intensity. "You know where she is?" he demanded.

Monica passed him the piece of paper. "You can't tell anyone I gave this to you. I'll get in trouble."

Derek looked at the address. He knew where it was. Handing the paper back to Monica he said, "Shred it."

Derek stood up and gathered his coat and a few things. Looking at Monica he said to her, "I need a couple days off."

Monica nodded and replied, "That's fine. Go to her."

He was gone in a heartbeat. He was almost running, observed Monica.

Lexi was at home at that moment getting her pussy pounded by her sex robot. It wasn't perfect and it certainly wasn't giving her the satisfaction she desired, but it was enough to help her pass the time.

It was about forty-five minutes after Derek left work when he found himself at Lexi's door.

"May I help you?" said her AI doorman.

"I'm here to see Lexi." was his curt reply.

"May I ask who is calling for Miss Lexi?"

"Derek."

"Derek who, please?" it inquired.

"Derek. Just go tell Lexi I'm here."

The AI always monitored the cameras in Lexi's apartment and it knew she was in a delicate situation with her sex robot. A quick series of calculations and it determined that Lexi would approve of Derek's interruption.

"Miss, there is a young man named Derek at the door looking to see you."

"I'll get it!" she all but yelled. "Give me a moment!"

Disengaging herself from the lifeless robot she put on a robe and quickly ran to the door.

She opened it. "Hi Derek!" her greeting was breathless and for a multitude of reasons.

Derek sniffed the air. Lexis' heavy scent of sex was intoxicating. He didn't wait for an invitation and instead put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back into the apartment. The door closed behind them and the AI locked it. The AI understood that Derek's entry into the apartment was consensual and where Lexi had never told it to heighten security during her estrus it saw no reason to alert the authorities.

Derek kissed Lexi and she felt her usual level of arousal suddenly escalate. This was a real man and not a mere sex robot! Her body wanted him so badly! She pawed at his shirt and fumbled with the buttons, not noticing as Derek frantically pulled at her robe.

Neither one of them was really aware of their own nakedness as they pressed against one another. Kissing and pawing, neither one cared when the other would incidentally bite or scratch the other.

Lexi's hand sought out Derek's cock. She'd longed to feel a real cock in hands for years now and here it was.

What her hand touched wasn't quite what she'd expected.

"Let me see." she insisted as the two of them broke their embrace.

She saw it and her body responded. Derek was equipped just like his ancestor had been. A fleshy sheath of skin normally covered his cock but when he was erect the moist organ would emerge from hiding already prepared for entering a female. Lexi touched it and heard him growl with desire.

The head wasn't the broad mushroom shape she'd expected to find but instead it was conical with a tapered tip to it. The base of the conical head felt hard and bony with the bony part seemingly ending only at the tip.

She looked into Derek's eyes and gave into her needs. "Please." was all she said to him as she led him to her bedroom.

Derek didn't even notice the sex robot on Lexi's bed. He simply knocked it away and paid it no mind as it folded itself up in its charging box.

Lexi got onto the bed and instinctively assumed a submissive position on her hands and knees.

There was no foreplay as Derek got himself behind her. He held her by her hips as he got his cock into position.

Lexi felt his wet cock press at her a couple times and then it parted her labia, the pointed tip tantalizingly pressing into her opening.

She pressed back at him and he suddenly surged all the way into her pussy. She'd already been fucking the robot and her body was primed for this.

Lexi felt her breasts swinging back and forth as Derek started fucking her. She didn't care about the pain as his hands tightly grasped her hips, bruising them while slamming himself into her over and over.

As he fucked her Lexi was vaguely aware of a growing fullness in her pussy.

"Stop...just a moment...please." she begged him. Derek summoned an immense amount of will power and stopped fucking her for a moment. His cock was still inside her though.

Lexi tried to push him away from her but it felt like his cock was locked inside of her now. And it was.

Derek's knot had started to swell the moment he got his cock into Lexi. Now inside her pussy it swelled to the size of a tennis ball. She could have forced him to pull it out but it would have been exquisitely painful for both of them. Her pussy would have had to stretch to let it out and his knot would have felt like it was tearing his cock out by the root.

Lexi realized the only way out was to finish this and that was what she really wanted anyway.

She let him start fucking her again and the motion of his knot insider her pussy was everything her sex robot had never been! It hurt and it satisfied her too!

She trembled with passion as her orgasm swept over her. It was the most intense thing she'd ever felt!

She heard Derek cry out with pain as she collapsed flat on the bed, yanking his cock in the process. It didn't stop him from fucking her though. She lay there with Derek behind and on top of her and with his cock pounding away.

Finally she felt him slow down and she heard and felt him growl with his release.

Lexi hadn't noticed this until the fucking stopped but Derek's cock was locked deep inside her pussy. The conical tip of it was pressed neatly into the mouth of her cervix and she'd already taken a few powerful shots of cum into her. The two lovers remained locked together and over the course of some twenty minutes she'd feel him squirt more cum at her womb.

She loved it. It was almost as satisfying as the sex itself to feel Derek injecting her with his cum.

In time his knot had emptied itself into Lexis' pussy and he slipped from her.

Their sexual demands sated for the moment the two lovers rolled apart and were almost bashful as they cleaned up and straightened up.

They took a shower together and carefully groomed each other as they did so. Afterwards they shared a nice dinner before Derek's hard stare returned to his face. Lexi knew what that meant and she soon offered her bare body to Derek again. Once again he mounted her and fucked her like the animals they were.

Over the next few days they fucked quite a bit and by the next week Lexis' estrus ended early. She felt normal again and the two lovers headed back to work.

Monica had to pull Lexi aside to ask if she and Derek had mated. Lexi confessed that they had and Monica was happy for them. So happy that three months later she hosted Lexis' baby shower.