Side Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body tried to run from the sudden pleasure of my release, but Mason didn't stop; he only had to lift me slightly so that I mostly straddled his lap, and he could continue to control the tempo as he slammed me down on him. His mouth suddenly consumed mine, and it was both heaven and hell that this was my first official kiss. It was too much, he was too much, and I couldn't stop the flow of my tears. Seeing this seemed to push him to new heights.

"Such a good girl cumming all over Daddy's cock..." he murmured in between slow deep thrusts, "I'll be gentle next time, I promise..." He gathered me up toward him in a scorching kiss, and my legs locked around his narrow waist as another intense orgasm rocked my body. He continues to fight the fierce clench of my body as he continues to pump into me until he suddenly pulls my hair and locks eyes with me. I swear I feel him swell even more inside of me, and my heart skips a beat before I feel him releasing inside of me.

"Good girl," he murmurs, "Good girl..." I lay there tightly clenched in his embrace as my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. I was in pain but still felt amazing somehow. Sitting up with me limply sprawled in his lap, he threw his head back and took a deep breath before returning to intermittently biting and sucking on my neck.

"Don't worry, baby, I have something for you to take. I'm not quite ready to breed you yet..." He gently lays me down and slowly slips out of me, and I wince slightly at the discomfort. Still, I didn't want to move, even as he stared intensely between my legs. "I look so good inside of you baby." He murmurs as he parts my lower lips to explore me gently. He lightly blows on my clit and groans as I twitch.

"No use cleaning you up right now. I'm going to need back inside of you soon enough," and he proceeds to cover us both, his large frame slightly cramped and me boneless and confused in his embrace. He appeared to settle in, but all the while, my mind was still racing with everything that I just experienced, and I couldn't help but wonder what the hell any of it might mean moving forward.

12