Sidekick Ch. 02

Story Info
Shopping.
2.2k words
4.58
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika is such a bad influence.

She doesn't earn much money. I mean, she's doing ok. She's a nurse. But I earn a lot more in financial consulting. So anyway, she doesn't have the money to splash out on really expensive things. So when I dropped hints that maybe we could go clubbing, and she started telling me how much we would need to spend on clothes, shoes, makeover, and everything, I told her not to worry about the money. I'd cover it.

So that's how I ended up trailing around behind her at the mall, multiple bags on each arm containing shoes, makeup, and handbags, and my credit card cowering in fear.

"Ooh, those are cute!" she lunged toward another dress shop, admiring the bodycons in the window. I had to admit they were really nice.

"Come on. Try that one on!" she gestured towards the shortest of the three on display. It was very short, and had a rounded opening at the cleavage but not a plunging neckline, but the back was way open. It was a teal color, which doesn't sound like much, but the material was sort of shimmery, and it was super slinky. Erika had me by the arm, driving me into the shop.

Erika would look amazing in anything. She was several inches taller than me, legs a mile long, a smoking hot figure, and a vivacious smile. She was naturally attractive, photogenic, and bubbly. Me? I was a pretty normal gal. I mean, I can wear a tight dress and get away with it, but there's nothing spectacular about me, but you wouldn't know it the way Erika was gushing about how hot I was going to look in this dress.

Presently, I was bustled into a small changing booth, Erika was still fawning and showering me with compliments about my body, and about what I would look like in the dress as she took my bags, then she took my own dress as I shrugged it off, and lay it over her arm, handing me the new garment to try on.

"Give me the bra," she instructed. She was right. The dress was backless, and so unforgiving. I'm not that big anyway, so braless in a bodycon is fine. I shook it off and gave it to her, quickly pulling the dress over my head and down to cover my now naked breasts.

I got it on, but it was a bit tight. Erika tutted, and said, "I can see your knickers right there through the dress. You'll have to wear a g-string with this. Take those off and let me see."

She wasn't asking, but telling me what to do. When she was in a mood like that I wasn't going to try to argue with her. After all, I promised I would let her be the boss, and I would buy whatever she said I needed, so I had to do as she said. With a quick check that the curtain was closed properly behind her, I dropped my knickers. She had her hand out expecting them, so I handed them to her as well.

"Hmm..." she pondered. "Do a spin", she ordered authoritatively.

I spun.

I came back to facing her, and I waited. She was thinking.

"Whip it off. I'll see if there's another size up," she instructed, and held out her arm.

I bugged my eyes open at her. Didn't she know I would then be completely naked?

She simply stood, arm outstretched, expecting compliance.

"Fine," I caved. I wriggled the dress up and over my head, rendering myself naked in front of her. "Happy?" I impudently asked.

She ignored my snark, and said, "I'll be right back." And just like that, she was gone.

And my clothes were gone with her.

And I was naked and alone, with the store's slightly too loud pop music probing around my nakedness. All that stood between me and the shop, which had several customers poking around in it, was a thin curtain that anyone might choose to yank open at any moment.

I looked around. There was a small stool on one side of me, and oh god! There was naked-me in a full-length mirror. My only companion in this awkward moment, and she made me less comfortable, not more. I helplessly moved my arms to shield my nudity from... well, from my own gaze in the mirror. It was weird. But I felt both totally exposed and barely concealed, all at once.

I looked away from the mirror. I waited.

When forever had gone by, I couldn't stand it any longer. I decided to peek out and see where Erika was. I had to hold the curtain against the side of the booth, and pull back the fabric above where I was holding it so that the bottom didn't gape open. I peeked out, and I could see Erika talking and laughing with the sales girl, over the other side of the shop. She wasn't looking my way.

Blast that girl! How could I get her attention? I didn't even have my phone, or anything. I couldn't do a "psst", because there were other people closer than she, who would surely hear.

"Can I get you something, dear?" an older shop assistant suddenly appeared, and I almost shit myself. I was so shocked I really did almost drop the curtain, which would have ended up gaping open and who knows what would have happened then!

"Oh, um, no. Thank you," I managed, in an attempt to end the encounter immediately.

"All good," she sang, as she bustled away into the noisy pop music.

Shit! Shit, shit, shit. What an idiot I was. She literally would have brought me any garment in the store. Heck, she would have got Erika for me if I'd even thought to ask! But no. Silly me just sends away the only person who could help me. fml.

I carefully put the curtain back in place and went back to fretting quietly. I sat down on the little stool, which wasn't particularly comfortable as a seat, especially with a bare bottom, but at least I wasn't standing. After a time, I had to stand and stretch my legs. I had no idea how much time had passed, but it felt like a long, long time.

Zoop! The curtain whipped open.

I lurched around to give Erika a serve, and found myself face to face with a middle aged lady who had three dresses over one arm, staring at me in the sudden realization that she had blundered into an occupied booth, and more than that, it was occupied by a naked woman! "Oh, my! Oh, I am sorry, luv. I thought it was empty. I'm so sorry."

She must have seen the horrified look in my eyes, and my sudden blushing and impotent cringing to hide myself, as she was closing the curtain over, because she stuck her head back around and whispered, "Don't be ashamed, honey. Just this summer I've spent about a year's salary on boobs alone, and I still don't look anywhere near as good as you. Enjoy it!" And with a wink, she was gone.

And once again, I had sent away someone who could have got me out of my stupid predicament. Curse my stupidity.

I waited again, for another eternity.

I peeked out the curtain again, and there Erika was, still yakking away to the sales girl over the other side of the shop. I looked around, and this time I couldn't see any other customers.

Carefully, I stuck my head further out and looked at the other change booths. All were empty, the curtains open.

"Psst!" I attempted. But it wasn't enough to penetrate the beating yowl of the shop's music system.

I couldn't shout to her, because any shout that would be loud enough for her to hear could attract all sorts of attention. And attention is something I did not want.

I looked at the layout of the shop, and a cunning plan started to form in my mind. I might be able to creep along behind some of the racks at the side of the store, and get close enough to attract Erika's attention.

Was it too risky?

Did I have a choice?

Carefully, looking all around at every step, I emerged slowly from the changing room and crept across to the first rack. So far so good. About three more, and I'd be close enough. From here I could see there were no other customers in the store at all. The coast was clear.

I moved to the next rack. I was closer to Erika, but further from the safety of the changing booth. My pulse was quickening.

The next rack, and I was now maybe a hundred miles from the changing booth if anything went wrong. I was way, way out in the wild, and I was stark naked. But one more rack, and I'd be close enough to get Erika's attention.

Just then, a woman about my age and her boyfriend wandered into the store. Shit! What should I do? I could start moving back to the changing booth, but I was so close to my goal, and they were still a long way away.

I took the chance. At this stage, I was all-in. I quickly tiptoed one more rack. Missy and her beau were looking intently at some bolero jackets (actually, the one they were looking at would be awesome with the dress I was supposed to be trying on...). Now was my chance.

I started waving my arms whenever I thought I could catch Erika's peripheral vision. It was going to be hit-and-miss. More miss than hit, as it happened. I found it wasn't really successful, and I was running out of time. Surely other customers would turn up any minute. I started waving both arms, and jumping up and down.

About then, Erika and the sales lady both turned and faced exactly the opposite way. Fuck! They were looking at something happening out in the mall.

Missy and her boyfriend were also distracted from the jackets, and were also looking out into the mall.

From where I was I couldn't see what was happening out there, and I couldn't hear anything over the infernal pop music. But now I was really in a bind. Should I go back, or take my chance to move even closer so that I could call out to Erika, risking the sales lady also getting involved?

All four of them started moving towards the door, seemingly attracted by some commotion outside the store. I felt completely helpless.

Here I was, miles from the changing booth, unable to get to Erika, stark naked, in the middle of a... wait...

Oh, what a dumbass I am!

This is a CLOTHING STORE. I don't need Erika, I just need any one of the MILLION garments hanging on racks all around me!

I felt a thrill of relief. I grabbed the nearest garment and threw it on. I was apparently in the sleepwear area, because it was a very short nightie. But at least it was something. I was covered. It was going to be ok. My ordeal was over.

Just then, Erika came rushing back into the store, and I waved to get her attention. I needn't have bothered. She was charging towards me like a linebacker.

"Holy shit, girl, you sure know how to put on a show!" she breathlessly admonished me, grabbing me by the arm and shoving me towards the changing booths again.

"What? What are you talking about?" I had a tingling feeling in the back of my neck. "show"...?

"Look!' she pointed up and across at the corner of the ceiling. There was nothing there except a security camera.

Oh... wait...

"They have their cctv displayed at the front of the shop, you little flasher!" she scolded. "Half the world just watched you sneaking around on your little nudie run."

She bustled me into the changing booth and gave me my own dress to put on. We didn't stop to fuss with underwear. As soon as I had whipped off the little nightie and donned my dress, we scurried out into the store and headed for the door.

A crowd had gathered. They saw me approaching, and the applause was spontaneous and vigorous. There was some laughing, but more wolf-whistling, hollering, cheering, and shouting things like, "good onya, girl!", and "great show".

I had my head down. I had never been so ashamed, so completely humiliated. Erika pushed through the crowd, dragging me behind. We were swamped, surrounded by applause and cheering, until eventually we emerged from the other side of the crowd and scurried off into anonymity.

Finally, when we felt we were away, Erika spun me around to face her and asked, "Oh my god, are you ok? What the hell happened? What were you thinking?"

I couldn't answer her. Not straight away. I was overwhelmed, not with anger at her for placing me in the situation, nor with fear of the crowd. It wasn't even the shame, or the public humiliation. No, I was struck into silence by the surging, raging, barely contained sensual arousal that threatened to consume me. I had never felt anything like it. It was like my whole body was coursing with bolts of lightning. I didn't want it to stop. In fact, I wanted more. What could I say to her?

"I..., I'm ok."