All Comments on 'Sidetracked'

by mackeyjaymes

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pantyhose

I put an ad in the paper,pantyhosed female wanted, then phone number.2 replies, the first wanted money, no thanks, the second agreed to meet at her place.Medium height,black hair,mid thirties,wearing a skirt that just covered her plump pantyhosed bum.Conditions were that i was not allowed to touch her,did i have any , no.She told me to get undressed,my cock hard and tingling in anticipation.Tied my hands loosely together,brushing me with her pantyhosed legs,then bent over in front of me her sheer pantyhosed bottom visible,standing, her fingers brushing my cock,i came in big streams of cumm as she smiled at me.Thats out of the road, now for the next one.She lay down on the bed,spread her pantyhosed legs,revealing her hosed pussy,stroking it,visibly damp.Lick me,what, lick me,so my head went between her hosed legs,my tongue up and down her hosed pussy, guiding my head,thats it, there right there as she pushed into my face as i licked she orgasmed gripping my head between her nyloned thighs, then finally releasing.I got up, she got on her knees her hosed bottom clearly visible.Again, lick as my tongue went to her back hole,heaven as she pushed back at my face, my cock hardening,keep going, yes,thats it, now stand, my cock pointing up.Good,untying my hands,back on her hands and knees, now stroke yourself until you cumm over my hosed bottom, i know you want to,so i stroked as she encouraged me, i know you want to put your cock there,as i stroked, after about 5 minutes as she fingered her hosed pussy i felt the familiar rising in my cock, as the cumm spurted forward onto her pantyhosed bottom.Waiting awhile,she stayed in that positiop and told me to lick my cumm off her pantyhose.I did and she rolled over and told me to lick her pussy again and she pushed up and came in my face again.I showered and when i came out she gave me the pantyhose and i took them home and have cumm in them many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous