Sign On The Dotted Line [F4M]

Info
A full time submissive.
132 words
4.74
14.6k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Gentle Femdom][24/7 Submission][Anal][Chastity][Rules][Interactive][Presumed Relationship][Yes Mistress][Male Sub][English Accent][Girlfriend/Partner][Consent asked][Collaring]

Synopsis: A presumed intimate relationship where, you, the submissive have been asking your girlfriend for a while.... and she wants to take it even further. One day, she guides you through everything she expects from you...from a cage, collar to a butt plug firmly in your arse. She has even prepared contracts for you to sign.......

I love adding interactivity to my audio's so there are times where you will be asked to repeat words or phrased. Obviously, you don't have to do this, but it's oh so much fun when you do.

This is one of my older audios that I am slowly moving over to Literotica, if you enjoyed this, please feel free to check out my other audios on my profile.

--:--
--:--
1.0
PrincessDulci
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
TributeChallengeTributeChallenge12 months ago

Damn you are good. Such a great build up and I do love the interactive aspects of your story. I especially like your rules about always being well kept. You are building your sub up to have pride in himself, his position, his surroundings and you. That is so lacking in so many stories. Promising that he will be open and honest is the icing on the cake of perfection. A very great start.

It amused me that you listed orgasms as a punishment. But if not properly paced multiple orgasms are so painful. Cock is raw and burning and when you orgasm nothing comes out but it feels like your balls and guts are trying to explode out your cock.

First rate

HerPleasuresHerPleasuresabout 1 year ago

This is really hot! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need this in my life!! BRILLIANT

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I would enjoy more specific instructions, demands to please her maybe orally because the voice is so seductive. Love the accent, love the femdom control. Loved this.

Share this

Similar Stories

Exploring Denial Steve explores his denial fetish with Mistress Kimberly.in BDSM
The Cameraman Lily breaks in her young male housemate.in BDSM
Lucy's Awakening Daughter discovers that her dad has a Mistress.in BDSM
Mistress Jerks You While Your Drunk Go on baby, have another drink. You earned it.in BDSM
Chastized and Pegged Locked up and pegged to an explosive orgasm.in BDSM
More Stories