All Comments on 'Signing up to be a Sex Slave Ch. 02'

by TheDougler80

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't understand how this could be any kind of revenge story when it is Veronica who is a total nasty bitch. This would be better if Amber was the one who got the chance at revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you'll be writing in revfenge for Amber on Veronica. It's one thing to want "justice", but it's wrong to lie and cheat to get it! Amber deserves revenge and Veronica deserves to get what's coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ORGASM DENIAL,!!!!! GREAT

I really hate that veronica is such a bitch and i do hope that Amber gets revenge but not before she experiences much orgasm denial and frustration...... or maybe that could be her revenge on veronica maybe somehow she can end up owning veronica....well great story plz finish!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Story

I think so far it's great love to see where this is going

jkimjkimalmost 13 years ago
coulda been

The first chapter was awesome, but far too rushed to skip 2 full weeks of intense action. Those 2 weeks would have been the the heart of the story.

zoyiabzoyiabover 12 years ago
hmm

I am enjoying this story, however a little more proofreading could be useful. I also agree that you should include thee first 2 weeks of training. It would make for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Veronica losing to Amber .

Veronica is showing why she lost to Amber in college . She's pointlessly spiteful and vindictive . If this organization really existed she would end up being fired and most likely made into a slave . Training requires detachment and running any business requires you to put it first not screwing over everyone you have a grudge against . Regardless of how your story goes Veronica is a big time Loser .

AldebraAldebra9 months ago

Good story for humiliation fans.

P.S. - *their, there, they're ā€” study up. Then proofread before submitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous