Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 06

Story Info
Bi black man fucks Indian couple in Ottawa.
1.4k words
3.02
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Ramandeep Kaur Singh, a young Indian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. This six-foot-tall, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, deliciously big-bottomed South Asian beauty recently married a Sikh Indian gentleman named Mandeep Singh. They lead an okay life in the Canadian Capital. Ramandeep has a computer science degree from Carleton University and works for a tech company in the environs of Kanata, Ontario. Mandeep Singh works at the Westgate Mall as a project manager. The lovely Indian couple has recently fallen into a rut, and decided to spice things up...

"This feels nice," James Kingsman said, and the six-foot-three, dark-skinned and muscular, openly bisexual African American porn star grinned as the sexy Indian couple knelt before him and sucked his big Black dick. Who would have thought that such a wholesome couple got down like that? Ramandeep winked at James as she sucked on his balls while her husband Mandeep sucked his dick. James, who hails from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, always thought that Indians were deeply conservative and keep to themselves, but there's an exception to every rule...

"Sir, your big Black dick is delicious," Mandeep said, and the bearded, turbaned Sikh Indian gentleman smiled as he resumed sucking on James Kingsman's dick. When Mandeep came across James profile and learned that the handsome, bisexual Black porn star was open to playing with couples, he saw a golden opportunity. Mandeep is secretly bisexual, and his wife Ramandeep is okay with it. The freaky Sikh Indian couple happily sucked the bisexual Black man's big Black dick and balls together. Love is certainly a wonderful thing...

"Hmm, so damn hot," Ramandeep paused to say, and the curvaceous, gorgeous Sikh Indian woman sucked on James Kingsman's dick like her life depended on it. Like a lot of Indian women, Ramandeep Kaur Singh found Black men quite attractive, but didn't act on it because South Asian culture has a strong bias against people of African descent. Lucky for Ramandeep, she married Mandeep, a Sikh Indian man who likes Black men as much as she does. The couple that sucks dick together stays together, it must be said...

Ramandeep Kaur Singh is a wild and freaky woman, and her husband Mandeep Singh can't get enough of her. Bisexuality is not considered okay in Indian circles, where most people have conservative views on sexuality. Gay Indians and Indian lesbians are making their presence felt in India, but bisexual Indian women and bisexual Indian men are somewhat less visible. Mandeep is fortunate to have found Ramandeep, a woman who not only accepts his bisexuality, but she's willing to suck dick alongside him. What an amazing woman!

James Kingsman was on cloud nine, for real. A few months ago, the tall, handsome brother decided to leave his digs of Van Nuys, California, and do some traveling. Covid shut down the adult film industry like so many other industries. James decided to visit Canada for a bit. He liked the City of Toronto, but it was too expensive, so he rented an apartment in the City of Ottawa instead. James decided to do some escorting to make some money. Lots of women and men in the Ottawa area like Black men, so James found plenty of clients, like a certain Indian couple. Ramandeep and Mandeep joined forces to suck James dick and balls until the sexy bisexual Black gentleman came, blasting his manly spunk all over their faces.

"Your cum is delicious, Sir," Ramandeep said, and the freaky Sikh Indian lady smiled at James Kingsman as she licked his cum off her husband Mandeep Singh's handsome face. James grinned, thrilled to be pleasured by such a wild and freaky couple. He took a breather, and watched as Mandeep and Ramandeep explored one another. Ramandeep got on all fours and spread her thick bronze ass cheeks wide open. Mandeep came up behind his lovely wife and slid his tongue into her butt hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Hot stuff," Mandeep said as he wormed his tongue into the depths of his wife Ramandeep's asshole. James Kingsman watched the freaky Indian couple as they did their thing. He stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick, and admired both Ramandeep's curvy body and big round ass and her husband Mandeep's manly physique. In no time at all, James Kingsman was hard as a rock. The bisexual Black stud was ready to fuck, and the freaky Indian couple was totally going to get dicked down...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Ramandeep squealed as her husband Mandeep fingered her pussy and licked her butt hole. James Kingsman joined the action, and the freaky Indian couple welcomed him to their fun. Ramandeep rubbed her nipples and fingered her pussy as James Kingsman drew near. Mandeep handed James Kingsman a condom, and the handsome bisexual Black stud put it on. Ramandeep sighed happily as James Kingsman spread her thick bronze legs and pushed his big Black dick into her pussy. At long last, the beautiful Sikh Indian woman was about to experience the power of Black dick...

"Oh yes, fuck her," Mandeep said, masturbating as he watched James Kingsman fuck his beautiful wife Ramandeep. The tall, curvy young Indian woman moaned deeply, her nipples erect, her legs spread and her back arched as the handsome bisexual Black man slammed his big Black dick into her vagina. James Kingsman sighed happily as he fucked Ramandeep. He'd fucked women and men of all races, from Black folks to White folks, Latin folks and Chinese folks, but Indians were something else. James Kingsman doesn't discriminate when it comes to race or gender. He will shove his big dark dick into anybody's holes, for real...

"Hmm, that feels good," Ramandeep said as James Kingsman put her on all fours and smacked her thick Indian booty before sliding his dick into her pussy. The young Sikh Indian woman groaned and began grinding her big beautiful ass against James big dark dick as he fucked her. After a while, the two of them switched things up. Mandeep came and held Ramandeep's thick ass cheeks wide open as James lubricated her, and then pushed his big dark dick into her backdoor. Time for this beautiful Indian lady to experience anal sex with a strong Black man...

"Hmm, so tight," James Kingsman groaned as he worked his dick into the depths of Ramandeep Kaur Singh's asshole. The young Indian woman moaned deeply, fingering her pussy as James big Black dick filled her asshole. It felt good and hurt at the same time. James plowed his dick into Ramandeep's butt hole and fucked her until the young Indian woman tapped out. James sighed as he squeezed his dick out of Ramandeep's butt hole. The young Indian woman let out a deep sigh, and rested on the bed, tired but happy as can be...

"Got room for one more, sir?" Mandeep said, and James Kingsman grinned as the Sikh Indian gentleman pulled the condom off his dick, and began sucking him off. Ramandeep lay on the bed, watching as her husband Mandeep sucked James Kingsman's big dark dick. The bisexual Black stud was handsome and well-endowed, and left Ramandeep's pussy and asshole sore after some good dicking. Ramandeep masturbated, fingering her pussy as Mandeep deep-throated the hell out of James Kingsman's dick. Man to man action turns a lot of women on, and this freaky Sikh Indian gal is one of them...

"Hmm, nice," James Kingsman said as he put Mandeep on all fours, and worked his big dark dick into his ass. The Sikh Indian man groaned as the bisexual Black stud gripped his hips and plowed his dick into her butt hole. Ramandeep watched the two men do their thing. The Sikh Indian lady got so turned on that she decided to rejoin the action. Spreading her thick thighs, Ramandeep looked at Mandeep and nodded firmly. Mandeep got the hint and buried his face between his wife Ramandeep's legs, happily eating her pussy while getting fucked up his ass by James Kingsman. The three of them fucked and sucked the night away.

After a few hours of pleasure, James Kingsman left the Singh household. The tall, handsome bisexual Black gentleman was all smiles as he drove his rented car from the Kanata area of Ottawa to South Keys, where he lives. The long trek had definitely been worth it, financially and personally. James firmly believes in enjoying his work. He definitely had a great time with bisexual Sikh Indian gentleman Mandeep Singh and his tall, beautiful, wild and freaky wife Ramandeep Kaur Singh. The life of a bisexual African American male porn star turned escort living in the City of Ottawa, Canada, is one big adventure. Stay tuned for more.