Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 09

Story Info
Raphael fucks Bhumika after Gurinder's passing.
3k words
2.33
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

By all appearances, Bhumika "Mika" Singh is a prim and proper Indian Canadian lady. Born in the City of Jalandhar, Punjab State of India, and raised in the City of Mississauga, Ontario, Mika has always done what her Sikh faith and culture expected of her. Five feet ten inches tall, curvy and quite lovely, with light brown skin and long dark hair streaked with gray, Mika Singh is the face of Indian matriarchal dignity, even in the face of sorrow. Recently, Mika's husband Gurinder passed away, but not before confessing something awful to her...

"Mika, I love you and I want you to know, I am bisexual, have been all of my life," Gurinder told her, as he lay dying of cancer on his hospital bed. Mika Singh was stunned by this revelation, to say the least. Hours later, Gurinder breathed his last, leaving Mika with a ton of questions. Mika and Gurinder met as students at Ryerson University in the City of Toronto, Ontario, when they were merely eighteen years old. Fast forward twenty five years, and they built quite a life together.

Armed with his Ryerson University degree, Gurinder Singh became a successful engineer, working for the City of Toronto, and Mika Singh worked as a programmer for Heidel Technologies, a successful start-up. The couple's adult daughter Jagdeep lives in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, with her Irish Canadian boyfriend Ernest O'Leary. Mika Singh loved her husband Gurinder and the life they built, but the revelation of his bisexuality on his death bed made her question a lot of things....

"Gurinder, you secretive bastard," Mika Singh said to herself as she began investigating her late husband's secret life. As it turns out, Gurinder was none too discreet about things. The truth had been hiding in plain sight the entire time. When the hospital turned Gurinder's belongings over to Mika, she found a suspicious card among them. There was a support group called the Bisexual Men's Network, and they met every other Wednesday in the basement of the Saint Augustine Church, located in the south end of Mississauga. Out of curiosity, Mika Singh went to the meeting...and her life changed.

The meeting, held in the church basement, was not at all what Mika Singh thought it would be. There were nine men and five women present, and they were from all walks of life. The group leader, Ivan Yamamoto, was Japanese, and openly bisexual, and one of the attendees, a tall, blonde-haired white woman named Beatrice, was actually his wife. Mika Singh was stunned that a woman could remain married to a man who swung both ways. Wasn't Beatrice worried that Ivan Yamamoto would ditch her for a guy?

"Friends, and visitors, let us take a moment of silence to remember our friend Gurinder Singh, who passed away recently," Ivan Yamamoto said, and the tall, slim, dark-haired Japanese Canadian man bowed his head, as did everyone in the room. Mika Singh looked at the men and women in attendance, and wondered how well they knew her late husband Gurinder. Clearly, Gurinder had been leading a double life. To Mika and their family, Gurinder was a dutiful husband and father. Was Gurinder out there sleeping with other men behind Mika's back throughout their marriage? The determined Indian matriarch wanted answers!

"Raphael, I know that you and Gurinder were close, would you like to say a few words?" said Beatrice, and the tall blonde woman smiled at an attendee who sat silently at a corner. Mika Singh's eyes narrowed as the silent attendee rose to his feet and took the podium. He was tall, dark-skinned, athletic and handsome. A fine young man of African descent. Mika Singh's heart skipped a beat as she suddenly realized that, in all likelihood, this young man was her late husband Gurinder's lover. The stranger's words confirmed her suspicions mere moments later...

"My name is Raphael Covington, like most of you in this room, I am bisexual, and I loved Gurinder dearly, in my native Jamaica like in India, there's a lot of homophobia and biphobia, Gurinder suffered for being different, I hope the Creator can grant him peace," the young man said firmly. Ivan Yamamoto nodded, as did his wife Beatrice. Applause went up around the church basement, as though Raphael had said something profound. Mika Singh couldn't take it anymore. Gurinder was Mika's husband, hers and hers alone. How dare this Raphael take the podium in his name?

Mika Singh rose from her chair and walked to the podium, and although group leader Ivan Yamamoto and his wife Beatrice and the others stared at her, they did nothing to stop her. When Mika reached the podium, Raphael smiled at her as though they were old friends. The tall, handsome and masculine young Jamaican man nodded gently at her and ceded the podium to her. Surprised by Raphael's reaction, but undeterred, Mika Singh finally spoke her peace, as they say...

"My name is Mika Singh, Gurinder was my husband for more than twenty years, I loved him, and I had no idea that he was bisexual, he told me hours before he died from cancer, and I am here for answers," Mika said firmly. After saying her peace, Mika Singh stared challengingly at the men and women gathered in the room. The place was full of bisexual men in various stages of coming out, and the women and men in their lives. Could any of those people understand Mika Singh's pain? Mika Singh lost her husband Gurinder to cancer, right after he dropped a truth bomb on her which shook her to her foundations!

"Mrs. Singh, I am truly sorry for your loss," Raphael said gently, and he bowed his head. Mika Singh looked at Raphael, and saw the tears in the young Jamaican man's eyes. Mika Singh wanted to hate Raphael, this switch-hitter who had sexual relations with her late husband Gurinder Singh behind her back. Yet, she could not hate him. Raphael had obviously loved Gurinder Singh and knew him in a way that Mika hadn't. Abruptly, Raphael held out his arms, and after a long hesitation, Mika Singh actually embraced him. The two of them embraced and shed warm tears in remembrance of the man they both loved...

After Mika Singh's spiel, she and Raphael spoke to the others, and she got to know them better. The men and women gathered at the meeting were Gurinder's friends and supporters, and he had shared with them his truth as a bisexual Indian Canadian man born and raised in the Sikh faith. Little by little, Mika Singh warmed up to them. They weren't her enemies, but a sort of extended family. Ivan Yamamoto and his wife Beatrice were particularly sensitive to Mika Singh's plight, and welcomed her to stay with them...

"When Ivan told me he was bisexual, I was devastated, we had a family, two sons, and a dog, a real life together, but I felt like I didn't know him anymore, but I knew he still loved me so we worked it out," Beatrice told Mika, as they dined together after the meeting. After leaving the church, Mika Singh joined Ivan, Beatrice and Raphael at a nearby café for a little heart to heart. Mika Singh felt oddly happy to be in their presence. These people were not at all what she expected...

"I've always loved both women and men, but being bisexual is not acceptable among Japanese immigrants, so I kept it to myself, but I loved Beatrice enough to be honest with her," Ivan Yamamoto said gently. The slim Japanese Canadian man exchanged a smile with his wife, and gave her a peck on the lips. Mika Singh looked at the interracial, mixed-orientation couple. Could it really work, a relationship between a heterosexual woman and a bisexual man? Not for the first time, Mika Singh wondered how she would have reacted if Gurinder had told her the truth sooner...

"I was mad at you for taking my husband's name at the podium but I saw in your eyes that you loved him as much as I did," Mika Singh said to Raphael, and the young Jamaican man nodded gently. For a man still in his twenties, Raphael carried himself with a quiet confidence that bordered on wisdom, and Mika Singh found his affable, friendly manner appealing. She could see what Gurinder saw in him. Raphael looked like an NFL player and carried himself with the self-effacing manner of a religious cleric or a priest or something. A fairly interesting man indeed...

"Mrs. Singh, Raphael and I were close friends, and since we were both bisexual, it cemented our bond, but we were not lovers, he would not cheat on you, he often told me about how much he loved you and your daughter Jagdeep, he came to the meetings seeking the courage to share his truth with you," Raphael said gently. Mika Singh looked at Raphael, astonished by his words. Shocked, Mika Singh looked around the table and got nods and smiles from Ivan Yamamoto and his wife Beatrice. Gurinder was bisexual, but he hadn't cheated on Mika with anyone, woman or man. Mika Singh nodded, as tears welled up in her eyes...

"You are such wonderful people, all of you, I wish Gurinder had told me sooner, I would have supported him," Mika Singh said with a sigh. Raphael gently took Mika Singh's hand and nodded. The unusual quartet finished with their drinks, and then parted ways. Raphael volunteered to give Mika Singh a ride home. Ivan Yamamoto and his wife Beatrice wished Mika Singh well, and they exchanged contact information before parting ways. Outside, it had begun to rain...

"This has been a rough afternoon for you, Mrs. Singh, let's get you home," Raphael said, and he gently escorted Mika to a nearby parking lot, and got her in his bright red Rav4. Mika Singh told Raphael where she lived, and he drove her there. The Indian matriarch was silent throughout the ride. Raphael took that in stride, since he knew what Mika Singh was going through. Once they reached the Singh residence, located in Marisol Avenue close to Trudeau Lanes Park, Raphael exited and gallantly opened Mika Singh's door.

"Come join me for some tea, please," Mika Singh said as she took Raphael's hand, and he looked into her eyes and nodded. Thus, Raphael was welcomed into the house that Gurinder, the man he loved shared with his wife Mika. Raphael sat in the living room, admiring the décor and the family photos as Mika Singh prepared some tea. Moments later, Mika Singh joined Raphael on the couch, and smiled at him. Unsure what to say, Raphael complimented the lady of the house on her refined taste...

"You have a beautiful house," Raphael said, and Mika Singh looked him up and down. Raphael felt nervous, for he knew that look. In his twenty seven years, Raphael has been around the block. In fact, when Raphael met Gurinder, a couple of years ago, he'd been carrying on a passionate affair with a beautiful Chinese lady named Annalise Chang. What Annalise didn't know is that Raphael was also carrying on an affair with her secretly bisexual husband George Chang. Raphael is the sort of bisexual adventurer who goes after couples. Mika Singh was giving Raphael the look, and he wouldn't let it slide...

"Raphael, you told me you and Gurinder weren't lovers, but you fancied him, didn't you?" Mika Singh asked with a coy smile. Raphael nodded, for he liked fucking closeted married men almost as much as he liked fucking hot older women. Raphael spent many a night jerking off thinking about Gurinder, the tall, bearded, manly Sikh Indian gentleman who liked the fellas but wouldn't cheat on his wife. Yeah, Raphael would have loved to give Gurinder some of his thick Jamaican dick...

"I fancied both of you," Raphael admitted, and he looked into Mika Singh's eyes, and waited. When a man says certain things to a woman, it can turn her on or trigger her anger...or both. Time to play the waiting game. What was Mika Singh thinking? Raphael figured that Mika Singh would do one of two things. She would toss out the man who fancied her late husband and be done with it. Or...she could do something else altogether. What has the lady decided?

"Well, Gurinder isn't here, but I can definitely take a message," Mika Singh said, grinning. Raphael then went to her, and pulled her into his arms. Mika Singh kissed Raphael passionately, and without giving much thought to what they were doing, they began exploring one another. Raphael and Mika slipped out of their clothes, and didn't even make it to the bedroom. The horny pair had to make do with the living room's exquisitely carpeted floor...

"You are so beautiful," Raphael said as he admired Mika Singh's fine, curvy body. The naked, bodacious, brown-skinned beauty lay on the carpet, a wry grin on her lovely face. Mika Singh licked her lips as Raphael kissed her throat and then caressed her large breasts. The horny young bisexual Jamaican man fastened his lips to the Indian matriarch's big tits and sucked on them. Mika Singh sighed happily as Raphael sucked on her tits, and at the same time, he slid his hand between her thick brown thighs...

"Oh yeah," Mika Singh said softly, and Raphael sucked on her tits then licked his way downward while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Mika Singh held her breath as Raphael brought his face to her crotch. Raphael inhaled her scent and then buried his face between her legs. Mika Singh exhaled sharply as Raphael began eating her pussy. She hadn't had that in a while, and the brother was more than happy to help her make up for lost time. For a man who sleeps with both sexes, Raphael was certainly good at eating pussy, and Mika Singh found this a pleasant surprise...

"Hot damn, you've got a nice ass," Raphael said as he put Mika Singh on all fours, and admired the Indian matriarch's big brown booty. Mika Singh grinned as Raphael playfully smacked her ass. Raphael is an ass man through and true. A while back, during a steamy threesome with Ivan Yamamoto and his wife Beatrice, Raphael fucked their asses so much that he had a sore dick the next day. The bisexual Jamaican stud doesn't discriminate when it comes to asses. A nice butt is a nice butt, and both the ladies and the fellas can get it from Raphael's fuck stick...

"Fuck my ass like you would have fucked my husband Gurinder's ass," Mika Singh said, and Raphael grinned and nodded. Whatever the lady likes, he can get it done. Well, the lady's request was a surprise but Raphael is pretty flexible when it comes to bedroom requests. Raphael took some lotion from the nearby table and spread Mika Singh's thick ass cheeks wide open. After lubricating Mika Singh's butt hole, Raphael put on a condom and got to work.

"Hmm, nice and easy," Raphael murmured as he worked his hard dick into Mika Singh's butt hole. The tall, curvy and big-bottomed, mature Indian gal groaned as the younger man's dick popped into her backdoor. Raphael, a man who has been fucking male butt holes and female butt holes for a while now, definitely knew what he was doing. Gripping Mika Singh's hips, Raphael pushed his dick into her asshole, inch by inch. Slow and easy does it when it comes to anal penetration. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mika Singh groaned, and she fingered her pussy as Raphael continued to fuck her. The young Jamaican stud fucked Mika ardently, his dick going into the forbidden depths of her ass. Mika Singh loves sex, and anal sex is one of her favorite sex acts...when done right. Raphael knew just how to fuck her, and Mika Singh finally let go, relishing every minute of the experience. Raphael proceeded to dick Mika Singh down until she could take no more. That's how a real man gets it done...

After all was said and done, Raphael Covington and Mika Singh lounged on the couch, relaxing. Mika Singh felt a bit weird about sleeping with a man who admitted that he wanted to have sex with her late husband, but whatever. Raphael can certainly lay some pipe in the bedroom, and Mika Singh was thankful for that. Mika Singh honestly hadn't had sex in a while, not since her husband Gurinder grew too weak to fuck, a couple of months prior to his death. Raphael lay next to Mika Singh, feeling content after banging her and wondering how to extricate himself from the premises now that the deed was done...

"Mika Singh, you're an amazing woman and I hope we can remain friends," Raphael told her, after putting his clothes back on. Mika Singh dressed as well, and gave Raphael a hug. In a weird way, she found it an okay thing to become friends with her late husband Gurinder's not-quite-lover. Raphael was a nice young man and a great lover. Mika Singh wished Raphael well, and sent him on his way. Mika Singh couldn't believe the amazing, strange evening she'd just had, or the weird, wonderful people she met, thanks to her late husband Gurinder. Truly an evening for the ages, to be sure...

"I will definitely keep in touch with the Network," Mika Singh promised herself as Raphael waved at her while pulling out of her driveway. The young Jamaican man was all smiles as he drove back to his apartment building. This evening started out mundanely enough, with a eulogy of sorts for the late Gurinder Singh. What Mika Singh didn't know is that Raphael had been plowing her husband Gurinder's backdoor for almost two years now. Raphael totally fibbed when he told Mika Singh that he and Gurinder weren't lovers. Mika Singh must be seriously naïve if she believed what Raphael told her. Oh well, Raphael looked forward to banging his late boyfriend's sexy widow. Mika Singh's thick ass is much nicer and tighter than that of her late husband Gurinder, and Raphael intended to visit her on the regular. No shame in the bisexual Jamaican brother's game!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers