Sile, Off to Japan

Story Info
Sile fly's to Japan to meet her husband, finds a new friend.
19.5k words
4.38
6.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sile, off to Japan,

Sile was in a hurry when she left her friends to lock up the ranch for the drive to the airport a bit after 4:00. Her heels and small purse in the passenger floorboard, the wind drying her thick red hair, trying to make a 6:35 flight out of Bush Airport.

She had only been on the road for about fifteen minutes when she saw the blue lights in her rear view mirror. "Fuck I don't need this right now!" Looking down at her speedometer, a bit over 85 miles per hour, she knew she was wrong.

Thinking quick she would try and avoid a speeding ticket and still get to the airport on time, she reached down releasing the tie to her dresses left side. Within seconds the wind blowing through the Jeep whipped the right side away from her naked body underneath the sheer material.

As the blue lights got closer Sile slowed, the wind pulling the left side's tie sting from the right-side hole slowly exposing even more of her bare left thigh.

Coming up behind her and not passing she pulled to the right stirring up the dry dust on the shoulder of the highway. Stopped, she pulled the right side of her dress back over her bare right breast, bare thigh and smooth pussy. Leaving her left small boob, left thigh and hip exposed.

Sile prepared her excuse, as the Texas Trooper stopped behind her Jeep.

She watched as his door opened, making moves like she was adjusting her dress, but making sure not to cover up too much. "I am so sorry; I know I was going a wee bit faster than I should have been. But I am late for a flight out of Bush Airport. I didn't even get dressed properly I was in such a hurry."

He steps up to the side of the open Jeep, trying to look Sile in the eyes, but his stare travels to her exposed left nipple and most of her tiny boob, down to her bare hip and thigh, quite obvious there is nothing under the lite sundress.

"Can I see your Driver's License and Registration please, ma'am." His sunglasses concealing his gaze.

"Sure thing," she leans over to get her clutch from the floorboard of the passenger seat. In doing so the right side falls away dropping down her arm pulling away from between her thighs.

"Ah miss, you're a bit exposed there, ya might want to..."

She sits up opening her little purse, "here you go," handing him her documents ignoring his suggestion to cover up. He reaches for her license and registration, his eyes looking between her closed thighs, when to her licenses.

"You're married to Mr. Brierley, you have the ranch outside.."

"Why yes that's me, or we, you know my husband I take it?"

He chuckled, "yes, I thought you looked familiar and that accent, I have been to your ranch before. I was actually there for a hunt and cook out with my wife a year or so back. You made quite an impression on her I have to tell you," handing Sile back her documents.

"How's that?" Sile asked inquisitively.

He laughed, "ever had a fantasy come true? When we all got back from the hunt with your husband and my wife and a few other ladies were half naked in and around your pool, seeing my wife laying there nude, let's just say it changed our marriage."

Sile laughed, "glad I could be of service!"

He removes his sunglasses to get an even better look at Sile, "I think you better get going before you miss your flight and slow down a bit." Not to mention her lack of clothing again.

"Well thank you and if you need me to give your wife some driving lessons, have her call me," giving him a wink, then she drives off not having pulled her dress back into place.

Happy she had not gotten a ticket and the excitement of having revealed herself to the cop only made it better. It always excited her knowing she made someone day, she enjoyed the wind blowing across her almost nude body in the evening's hot air. Truckers passing her open Jeep blowing their horns in approval.

Finally hitting the interstate and more traffic she pulled the panels of her dress across her body tucking the tie under her thigh to somewhat conceal her nakedness, not wanting to get stopped again.

Checking the time, she was actually doing good, and with no luggage to check she might have time to grab a quick bite to eat before her flight to Los Angeles where she had a short layover then on to Tokyo.

Pulling into the valet lane stopping just past the attendant, she held the right side of her dress away to retread the string tie for her dress, "here is your, holy shit you're not dressed," the guy says.

"Just give me just a sec dear," Sile smiled at him watching her.

"Oh yes ma'am, take your time, please! It's not every day a beautiful naked red head drives up!"

She smiled at him, "half naked honey, but maybe next time!"

After pulling the tie through, she stepped out of the Jeep to finish pulling her dress closed, tiring it a bit loose this time in anticipation of the long flight.

The guy still smiling, looking at her small right nipple still peeking out just a bit. The overlap at the bottom hangs short and loose as well.

Sile reached back in to get her heels and clutch from the passenger side. The guy admiring her ass barely covered by the thin stretched material concealing her butt and lack of panty lines.

He handed her the claim ticket and asked if he could help her with her luggage. She just smiled at him, "no I think I got it covered, for now." His eyes still looking at her body barely out of his view.

He watched her disappear into the terminal admiring her swishing ass as long as he could.

In the somewhat crowded airport, she exchanged smiles with the mostly men, and some adoring women, staring at her revealing dress as they passed each other.

Sile went straight to the Spirit Airline kiosk, having opened the email from her husband and scanned her QR code.

Looking over her ticket, first class window, she headed for the concourse to get through TSA and grab a bite and a drink or two in anticipation of the long flight over to California and then the Pacific Ocean.

At the TSA check point she pulled her phone from her little bag and placed it in the dog dish with her purse, pushing it into the X-ray machine. Then walked through the metal detector, green lights, waiting for her items she shifted her weight to her left, bending her knee, she catches the TSA agent peeking at her open top, making her smile to herself. Then grabs her stuff and heads for her concourse.

She enjoyed the fact she was still turning heads and causing double takes, her heels clicking on the mirror like stone floor. She thinks about the Garth Brooks ditty about the cowboy with the mirror like finish shoeshine and the ladies not wearing panties, it made her giggle.

With an hour to kill she stopped at the Mexican restaurant for nachos and margaritas.

Taking a seat at a table along the edge of the open concourse so she could people watch and be watched she ordered her first drink, realizing the dress had opened up over her thighs a bit much, and she liked it that way.

When the young waitress brought her margarita, she ordered the nachos with extra jalapeños and sour cream, just to get something on her stomach.

Standing on Sile's left side after finishing writing down her request she says to her, "Miss, I don't know if you are aware but," she looks around, "from this side you are showing off your top to anyone coming from this direction."

Sile grins cutting her eyes up at her, "does it offend ye?"

She smiled hearing her accent, "Oh no ma'am, I think it's quite sexy, I mean you are so beautiful and that look is just so exotic!"

"Well thank you darling, my husband loves when I dress this way and I'm on the way to meet him in Japan, and it's quite comfy to wear dresses like this on long flights."

"Oh, I get it, I hate wearing bras myself, but working here it is considered improper not to."

Sile giggled looking at her white blouse, her lace bra visible thru the material, "yeah some people are just so uptight."

"Oh let me go get your order in, do you want another drink, that one's half gone already."

"Why yes please if ye don't mind," giving her a wink.

The girl's flirty comment only embolden Sile as she recrossed her legs to expose more of her tanned thighs, her own hand sliding the bottom flap to the side a bit helped with her desire for exposure.

She giggled to herself watching people, men and women alike doing double takes and stares at her legs and open top, while sipping the rest of her margarita.

Her nachos and second drink arrived in short order, only this time it was one of the male bartenders who again came to her left side even though the right side was closer for him.

He almost missed the counter with her order, looking into her top, down to her bare thighs and back to her open top. "Here you go Miss, chips and a drink," finally looking up to her face, and into her bright green eyes.

His face red after seeing her bare breast inside the opening. Sile just giggled, "well thank ye young man." She pulled her debit card from her small purse, "if you would bring me another margarita in a few minutes and close out my bill if ye don't mind, I'd be most grateful."

She snacked on her chips and did a bit more people watching, smiling at those who noticed her exposure, giving them a nod of appreciation when they smiled back.

"Here you go miss Sile," the waitress handing her one more margarita, along with her card and the receipt." The girl making no effort to disguise her ogling, Sile having swapped her crossed legs enough to show she was lacking panties as well.

"Thank you my dear."

She just giggled, "I bet you would be a blast to party with downtown, my names Bree, you know where I work when you get back!"

Sile laughter, "be careful what you ask for," finishing off the second drink handing her the empty glass, "I like showing off my friends!"

As she turned to walk away, she turned back to Sile, I look forward to it!"

Sile was about halfway through her drink when they announced her boarding, she doubles the balance, leaving the girl a nice tip, grabbed her drink and headed towards her gate.

The girls comments and the almost three margaritas sent her desires into overload, adding extra swish to her ass, which also made her long curly red hair bounce. Knowing it wouldn't take much for the right side of her dress top to show a bit too much. She was feeling no pain at this point as she neared her gate.

The middle-aged man greeted Sile with a smile trying not to give her a good up and down look, but his eyes were drawn to the center of her light cotton tan dress the was open to below her small boobs, lacking cleavage to show off.

He did some tapping on his pad and handed her back her boarding pass, "enjoy your flight ma'am!"

It wasn't long and she was shown her seat for the flight to Los Angles for a brief layover. She didn't mind, dreading the long flight from there to Tokyo.

She always enjoys the window seats, this time on the right side of the aircraft, which put her in a single row seat next to a near the front facing the rest of the other passengers who would be boarding soon.

She dropped her clutch purse on the counter next to her seat, pulling her phone out to text her husband to let him know she would be in the air shortly to Los Angeles. Then dug out her phone cord and plugged it into the USB to keep her phone charged for the flight.

Steven shot her back a smiley face telling her he missed her, asking her if she is dressed sexy for her flight. He loved knowing she was teasing other men even when he wasn't around.

She returned with an "LOL" and "always for you baby."

Of course, he told her, "show me!"

It made her laugh, she adjusted her dress a bit and took a selfie, and sent it to him.

In seconds he asked, "are they still loading passengers?"

She replied with just a "yes."

Anticipating his reply that he sent, "show me more of You!"

She looked up giggling as other first class and economy plus passengers were loading. The tequila from her drinks, souring what little modesty remained, reached over pulling the bow free on the side of the dress. She stretched out her arm with her phone and waited for the desired audience, not wanting to offend anyone.

As a line of three middle aged men were almost too her, she lifted the side of the dress away exposing half of her naked body, including her bare pussy and right boob, to her cell phone and the men. Then took several photos before covering herself back up, smiling at the men who had stopped in the isle to admire her exposure. "It's for my husband, he misses me!"

The second guy telling her, "I can see why!"

She left her dress loose as she sent her husband a few of the pictures telling him about the men who also enjoyed the real thing. Looking down after sending the shots, to see her very lite colored areola, they pretty much match her tanned skin, still showing, so light in fact it was hard to tell she was almost flashing a nipple.

The third guy in the line dropped into the seat across the walkway into the center isle from her, smiling at her, "well you made this flight a bit more enjoyable, thank you!"

She just laughed, "well thank you too for the compliment!"

Her phone dinged, "damn baby, that's a bit more than I expected, I love it!"

Sile replied, "so did they!" And went ahead and secured her dress to keep her hard nipple from peeking out at the flight attendant.

The next three and a half hours along with two more drinks went by uneventful with the exception of the guy to her left looking her way occasionally to admire her beauty and bare smooth tanned legs.

She must have nodded off as the ding of the seat belt notification and announcement of the approach to LAX startled her.

After landing and the skyway in place, she gathered her purse, cord and stood up, the guy across the aisle behind her as the crew were opening the door. He sees she is a several inches taller than he is, looking up at her pretty face.

"Layover or are you staying here in LA?" The guy behind her asked.

She turned a bit, never having met a stranger, "little over an hour, then off to Japan."

"Tokyo?" He asked her.

"Yes, meeting my husband there for some dinner party, I have no idea for what, he just asked me to fly in for it." The way she turned showed the low opening, her dress not tied as tight as it should be, but was snug against her chest, a bit disappointing to the guy behind her.

"Well can I buy you a drink while we wait, I mean it's the least I could do as a thank you!" He offered, admiring her perfect ass knowing there were no panties under the dress.

"I would enjoy that, It will keep me safe from the 'mactires' in the lounge."

Walking off the plane he asked, "the what?"

She giggled, "sorry sometimes when I have a buzz of sorts me words come out a bit Gaelic, wolves is what I meant."

"Well, I will be happy to keep the Mac tires away, I'm Stan by the way."

"Shelby, but spelled SILE, was me Mamo's name on me mums' side."

It is about a twenty-minute walk to the international concourse, Stan keeps looking over at Sile's top catching several more peeks inside her top as she walks, smiling at her beauty and openness.

Once on the concourse, heading toward the restaurants and lounges he mentions to Sile, "you know you might want to retie your dress."

She looks at him looking down a bit, "why am I not showing enough for your liking? Ye should have said something earlier!" Her right nipple in and out her loose top.

"Oh no ma'am, I mean yes, well you are actually showing a plenty!"

She just giggled, "I don't mind if ye don't! Actually, snap a picture for me if ye would," handing him her phone.

He stretches his arm out getting a few of her, then both of them to make sure he gets a good open top shot. Handing her phone back, "do you mind if I get one of us as well, the guys will never believe this!"

"Not at all," she laughs.

He pulls his phone out snapping off a few just like he did with her phone.

"Any good ones?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, you're quite adorable I must say!"

Sile just giggles, "I don't mind being more adorable if ye need me too," at his response as they walk into one of the lounges going to the bar.

Stan pulls out one of the stools at the bar for Sile to sit down. Once seated facing the bar, he notices her dress has opened up revealing her flat tummy and side, her little boob almost completely showing from her top, the only thing holding it closed it the tie at her waist.

Before the bartender comes over, he snaps another picture of her. "I am guessing your husband encourages your choice in wardrobe, if so, he is one lucky man!"

She laughs as the bartender walks up, "margarita please, and whatever he wants."

He smiles at the bartender who is also seeing her open dress top, "yeah don't think that's on the menu, a Captain and Pepsi please."

"And you have no idea, the less I wear the happier he is, whether he is around or not, he loves to hear the stories and see the pictures I get sometimes."

He just shakes his head. "I don't mean to be bold, but you definitely have the looks and body for it. You are a trophy for sure!"

She laughs at him, "I don't know about all that, but thank ye."

They are on their second drink then they call for first class boarding for the flight, they both realize they will be on the same flight again.

Sile sends her husband a text letting him know she is about to board the plane for the flight across the Pacific, and attaches a picture that Stan took of them.

The one she picks makes it appear her boob is totally out and exposed as she is walking. Then they head to the out to check-in.

It is only minutes before she is seated in forward first class, he is behind her a bit on the opposite side in business first class, much to his disappointment.

Sile gets settled into her big cushy seat and orders another drink. Making adjustments to her dress to conceal herself a bit better, but still showing off her long-tanned legs and hint of her minimal cleavage.

They were in the air for about two hours, the lights were turned down as the sun had set, the darkness chasing them from behind the plane.

Sile was feeling a lot tipsy and a bit horny. Giggling a bit to herself she wrote a note on the edge of her slightly wet napkin that was under her plastic drink cup.

"I'll be in the forward restroom if you want to join me once the crew is busy!" Then folded it in half and waited for the attendants to thin out.

She got up and walked to the rear behind first class, through the galley and back up toward the front. Most of the passengers dozing or reading paid her little attention.

Sile stopped at Stan's seat seeing him watching what looked like the movie "Red October" on his phone. She placed her hand on his tray with the note under her hand and leaned over, knowing her dress would fall away, giving him a view of her bare breasts.

"Enjoying your flight?" His eyes went to her face then her open dress to her waist. "I'm bored," she whispered. Sliding her hand to the center of the tray, lifting her hand and walking slowly toward the restrooms swishing her ass.

He watched her ass swaying away, then opened the folded napkin. He leaned out to see where she was going. She stopped and looked back at him, with no one in the forward galley she gave him a nod and went inside the men's room.

He got up trying to walk slowly but was still a bit in shock.

Sile cracked the door to let him know which one to go through. Stan looked around quickly and opened the door going inside with the horny redhead.

Before he had the door open, she was pulling the tie loose on her dress. By the time the door was locked she had pulled the other side loose letting it drop from her shoulders.

"Holy Fuck woman!" Looking her up and down as she reached for his slacks undoing his belt, the little metal slide latch and zipper pushing them down his legs followed by his boxers.