Sile, Off to Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just on the dance floor he reached out for Sile bringing her body against his, the crowd doing as she described to him, hands in the air and jumping to the beat of the bass penetrating their bodies.

He reached up moving her thick red hair aside and kissed the back of her sweaty heck. "You are one sexy little baby doll and I miss playing with you!"

He then ran his hands off her shoulders, down her arms and to her ass, she brought her arms to his shoulders kissing him on his lips. Steven then brought his right hand around to the opening of her dress. "Is this how they know you not wearing panties?" Running his finger through her moist slit.

She just moaned and shook her head yes, "some of them," she smiled covering his hand with hers holding it in place. "Some of them lifted the back of this dress!" Then she felt his other hand slip inside the top of her dress, his fingers going to her already hard nipples, rolling and gently pinching them.

Steven pulled his right hand from her dress, dropping it down her left side, finding the bow that was holding her dress somewhat closed. He smiled at the people staring, watching him grope his wife, they grinned back seeing her right tit outside the top of her dress, his other hand playing in between her pussy lips.

Sile had her eyes closed enjoying the touch of her husband as she danced with the crowd. She felt the pull of the knot and the right-side slide away, she knew Steven was having fun exposing her once again, she too was feeding off her own dress being open in front of everyone. Moving her own hand to her now bare breast, groping herself as the young men and a few women looked on.

Out of curiosity, he moved her a bit in the crowd then let go of her stepping back behind a few people to watch. She was still dancing, oblivious as to what Steven had just done. Her dress draped open completely down the right side dropping back exposing her ass cheek, her left breast quickly coming into view as the dress kept opening wider.

Almost immediately three guys surrounded her. The right side of the dress was still hanging open showing off her naked body, the more she danced the more the left side string pulled open, making the center opening wider, as the right side hung to her side.

Steven could tell the guy behind her was slowly pulling the back of her dress over to see her ass.

His cock was growing harder as he watched the guy to her right start to pull the dress down her right arm, she looked so sexy half naked now. Another just reached down forcing his fingers between her legs, Steven watched as he was finger fucking his wife in the crowd, her head tilted back, and eyes closed enjoying it. A guy behind her reaching around openly groping her small tits and playing with her nipples.

When he saw the guy trying to pull her arm free of the dress, as much as he was enjoying the action unfolding, he knew this was not the time, or place for his wife to be stripped by strangers.

He started to step in as her arm was freed and another guy was starting the dress down her other arm, it was only her bent elbow that kept her from losing it completely. He watched her dancing a bit more holding her dress on her arm as he stepped back to snap a few pictures of his naked wife.

Steven then stepped between her and the younger men putting a stop her being groped and stripped. He re-dressed her and pulled the string back around her waist, putting a quick over hand knot in the two ends to somewhat hold her dress closed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on to him, kissing his neck and biting his ear, "why did you stop, I was loving it, I want to be naked!"

He so wanted to step away again but knew she was too drunk.

He guided her toward the table to say their good nights and sent Nakita a text that they were ready.

She replied back immediately that she will be waiting out front.

Steven apologized for leaving so early, telling them they had gotten his wife a bit inebriated with the sake, apologizing for her exposure, making feeble attempts to cover her right boob.

Steven guided Sile towards the door, each step her dress loosened exposing a little barer skin down the center, the closer they got to the door the more he was enjoying her body being uncovered.

Just as Nakita told him, she was parked at the entrance to the club, she already had the door open waiting for them, the right side of Sile's dress loose again exposing her down the center of the dress.

While trying to pour her into the back of the limo the dress came completely untied, the right side dropping down her arm before Steven and Nakita could get her inside the back door.

"Ms. Sile, you must cover up, people can see you!" Nakita tried to tell her.

She giggled, "let dem fucken look if da want, I don't give a flyin fuck!" The alcohol brings out her Irish accent.

She dropped her arms and shoulders letting the dress drop from her arms to the sidewalk.

Nakita wasn't sure how to respond, people were taking pictures of her as Steven was grabbing her dress and trying to get her in the vehicle as people cheered and laughed.

Steven laughing, finally got her in the car and Nakita closed the door. Before Nakita could get the limo going, Sile had opened the sunroof and was hanging out the opening to her waist, "anyone wanna fuck, I'm wanting some cock!"

Her ass in Steven's face, he knew how to get her back inside. Sliding his hand up the inside of her thigh, he found her pussy to be hot and wet, sliding his thumb into her juicy opening giving her a few hard squishy pumps.

She dropped down and went for Steven's pants quickly opening them, "oh you horny man yo," pulling out his hardening cock, Sile dropping her mouth down around it taking him down her throat to the hilt on her first bob down.

Nakita tried to look away but was mesmerized by her boldness as she sucked Steven in front of her, she just smiled, giggling softly. Sile then turned around in the roomie back, straddled Steven legs and sat down on his cock, dropping down impaling herself and then riding him looking at Nakita trying to Navigate the traffic and watch.

Sile smiled at her, "I love to fuck, I bet you do too you hot little vixen with those big tits, I know the guys love them, you need to let them loose and show them off!"

Nakita didn't know what to say, Steven laughing at Sile as she bounced up and down on his lap.

Nakita arrived at the hotel before they could finish and waited outside the limo. The door finally opened and Sile stepped out still naked. A few other limo drivers looking on, laughing, and pointing at Nakita's nude client trying to walk toward the elevators.

Nakita left Steven in the car ushering Sile to the elevator. On the ride up Nakita held Sile up, leaning her against the wall, she slurred out, "Nakita, have you ever been with another woman, you're just so fucking cute I could eat you up right here!"

"Ms. Sile, you're very drunk, let's just get you to bed!"

"Oh, you're taking me to bed," giggling, "I will still do you here and now, I bet you have some yummy titties too," Nakita doing her best to keep her standing, her hands touching her warm bare skin.

Nakita got her to the suite and helped her to the bed where Sile just flopped face down. Steven came in a few minutes behind them. He repeatedly thanked Nakita for her assistance, he too was quite drunk, telling Nakita, "Now I'm just going to fuck that ass and make her scream, we love to be watched, your welcome to stay if you wish!" And started to undress.

"Oh no sir, I must go now." And she hurried out the door to the elevator, then thinking how erotic they were in the limo and maybe watching him fuck her ass would be even more erotic. She had yet to allow her boyfriend to have her ass, but now giggled at the thought, feeling a bit horny now.

She laughed and said to herself, "no they are your boss, but she does have a nice ass." The elevator dinged and she stepped on to head home.

The next morning Nakita was startled by a text message from Sile apologizing for her behavior, telling her she has a huge handover and wouldn't need her that morning. Apologizing even more.

Nakita just giggled unbeknownst to Sile, Nakita was actually on her bed masturbating with her big blue dildo thinking about Sile riding her husband last night and how it would have been watching him fucking her ass. What it would be like to let Kevin fuck her ass and imagining Sile going down on her in the elevator.

Realizing Sile is acting just like her own boyfriend had begged her to do while they had sex or when she was sucking his cock, hidden in the backseat of a limo a few times. Now she knew what he had desired of her, to be like Sile, exposed and uninhibited.

Nakita received a text late that afternoon to arrive around 7:30 at the hotel.

When she arrived, she found Steven had changed plans from what was on their agenda, they were going out with a number of his American associates and a few on the Japanese crew who couldn't make it the night before, instead of just dinner with his wife. They were going to celebrate the accomplishment of their employees for their hard work.

Steven texted Nakita, he told her the new plans and for her to park in the garage and come up to the suite, something she hadn't expected in her daring little chauffeur outfit. She showered, running her shaver over her smooth pussy to remove the faint stubble and went to get dressed.

At Stevens direction earlier, Nakita was wearing a very short shiny black pleated micro-mini skirt with the tailored business jacket Steven had purchased for her. The jacket was almost as long as her short skirt. The jacket open at the center to below her breast to show off her black lace bra and ample pushed up cleavage.

Steven had made sure to purchase her bra one cup size too small for her chest. Nakita contemplated going without panties, so she could tell Kevin about it, But knew the skirt was probably too short for that, so instead she took the liberty of slipping on one of her own tiny black lace G-string panties that matched her bra. Steven neglected to buy her any panties on purpose she suspected. Hints of her low half cup lacy bra were visible when she turned just right.

Nakita hurried to the hotel, not wanting to be late. Parking in the hotel's garage. Then taking the elevator to the thirteenth floor.

When Sile came out the bathroom just minutes after Nakita's arrival, she was a bit surprised to see Sile in a sleeveless under her arms, mid-thigh length, black dress, with net stocking covering her legs. It was a bit conservative considering what she had been wearing the day before and Nakita was wearing so little at the boss's request.

Sile apologized once more for her behavior last night. Then walks to Nakita telling her, "I told you have changed plans and would like for you to accompany us out tonight as our interpreter.""

She followed them out the suite and to the subway where they went to one of Stevens favorites, it was only about fifteen minutes away on the underground rail.

When they arrived Stevens associates were already there and seated. Sile a bit surprised, smiling when she saw Stan sitting at the table, his face white with shock seeing his boss's wife, that he had fucked on the plane, standing beside him as he introduced everyone.

Sile gave him a wink and took her seat at the other end of the table.

The dinner was uneventful to Nakita's relief, and they didn't go dancing at a club. She helped the men order their meals, they were more than happy to accept her assistance as she leaned against them their shoulders and pointed out dishes explaining what they were if asked, further exposing her cleavage and pretty bra. Bent over a waitress spilled leftover soup down the back of her jacket and skirt, the girl apologized profusely, Nakita tells her it was ok, it will wash out.

Dinner ended with a few more drinks and praise for everyone and the achievements of months of hard work.

Stan was relieved when Steven and the two women excused themselves, the three of them having had a long night the evening before.

Nakita dropped off her outfit later that evening having made it back to her apartment earlier than she had expected.

The next morning Sile wanted to go shopping, so she texted Nakita telling her what she was planning to do and would call her later so she can help with her packages and get her back to the hotel.

Nakita knew that today was going to be busy, so she was a bit relieved, first thing that morning she had planned to pick up her uniform but it wasn't ready, and she needed to pick up several of the men who worked for Steven for a before noon meeting.

She decided to wear one of her regular pairs of black pants, for her first assignment today as she was running late. Along with the pants she wore a white shirt and jacket, her other outfit she was asked to wear, that Steven had purchased for her were, that were at the dry cleaners, she would swing by later to pick up.

She picked up the men and dropped them off at the office building where Steven was working around 10:00 AM, from for their noon meetings. Then headed to pick up her uniform.

Nakita knew she had to pick up Sile and possibly Steven later so she wanted to change before meeting up with either of them.

Once she had grabbed her skirt and halter top, the jacket from the night before still wasn't ready, the stains were deep, she dropped the clothes she picked up in the trunk.

She then headed toward the area Sile was and parked where she was going to make a quick change in the parking garage restroom, then wait for instructions.

Going to the trunk she grabbed her skirt and the pretty halter-looking vest Steven had picked out. She hadn't worn this top other than a quick try on in the store. She looked around for a restroom to go change uniforms, but there was none she could see, and didn't want to go up inside the office building.

So, leaving the trunk open to drop her slacks, shirt and jacket inside she decided she was going to risk changing in the limo.

Thinking to herself more of how exciting it would be to do something Sile would do, and another adventure she could tell her boyfriend about later, she laid the skirt and top in the driver's seat.

Looking around she slipped off her heels standing at the open car door, removed the jacket, draping it over the door to keep it from getting dirty, then pushed the pants down her legs and stepped out of them. She felt quite sexy in just the white long sleeve shirt that than covered her bare ass and tiny panties.

Making sure no one was around she took them to the trunk and laid them out inside. Then walked back to the open door. Instead of pulling the skirt on like she planned to do, she started at the top of the shirt and unbuttoned it and pulled it off. Then started to reach for the top to cover up her big boobs overflowing the bra she was wearing.

Then giggled, looking down at her exposed nipples over the top of the half bra, smiled to herself then she walked to the trunk again, a bit more cautious, looking around not wanting to get caught in her tiny panties and exposed nipples. But really deep down wishing someone would see her, her excitement building as she hurried back to the open door to pull her skirt and halter on. Looking in the back window, using it as a mirror, she realized that between and bra and low first button, she was showing a lot of her cleavage and it looked a bit daring but sexy.

Dressed, she jumped in and closed the door laughing at herself, shaking surprised she had actually done something so way outside of character for her, trying her best to slow her rapid breathing.

She still had a bit of time; she was thinking and the dry cleaner was three blocks away. She hopped out, grabbed her frumpy uniform from the trunk and headed to drop it off while she waited for a text, and hoping the other jacket was ready.

She enjoyed the looks she was getting in the revealing halter, short miniskirt with thigh-high tops exposed, feeling the skirt bouncing off her upper thighs. She loved the feeling knowing she had so many people's attention in public where everyone was too engrossed in their personal matters.

She was back at the garage about twenty minutes later, quite proud of herself.

It was about 2:00 when Sile finally sent Nakita a text to meet her on Kaogua Street near the Hyatt Hotel.

Nakita found her standing on the sidewalk with only a few parcels. Sile having chosen to wear the black conservative dress, it was something that would draw less attention to herself. Parking the limo in a loading zone, Nakita stepped out to open the door for her.

Sile was happy to see Nakita in another of her sexy chauffeur outfits that her husband had bought for her. She hated the stuffy looking cookie cutter suits they wore; she thought Nakita looked so cute in her non-traditional uniforms.

Looking at Nakita over again wearing her short pleated micro-mini skirt, the one she had on last night, it now showed it rode very low on her hips, a bit below her belly button, which wasn't visible last night. Along with lace top thigh-highs that left about three inches of bare smooth brown thigh visible above the hose, and a vest type button up halter top as her uniform today. The bra she wore under the halter pushed her big boobs up and out the center, making her already big chest look even more impressive.

"Let's put these in the trunk Nakita," Sile told her, watching the cute pleated micro-skirt bouncing off her ass with each step.

They dropped the bags in the trunk, Nakita opened the door telling her she needed to pick up the gentlemen she had dropped off earlier in the day. Sile told her it was fine she would just ride along.

Arriving at Steven's office after the men's meeting, he was happy to see Nakita now wearing her short plated micro-mini skirt and halter, it looked just as provocative as he thought it would. She stood there holding the door open for them as the slight breeze made her skirt wave, falling just under her ass cheeks.

Her outfit made the men, including Steven and others walking by do double takes at her sexy uniform.

Sile was enjoying the looks from the men, Stan kept looking away from Sile, knowing she was just along for the ride. She was going to return to her hotel after Nakita had delivered all of Steven's America staff at the temporary office facility the company had rented.

The facility catered to American and European businessmen working in Tokyo. They provided the office space, computers, communications, furniture, and a few secretaries to handle basic office duties like taking messages and accepting mail and packages.

Stan was still a bit uneasy being in such close proximity knowing he had unknowingly fucked his boss's beautiful wife on the flight over.

The tight conservative dress and turns out thigh-highs she was wearing, yes Steven had a thing for thigh-highs and hated pantyhose. The dress she was wearing helped easy Stans fears and desires, still thinking back to her magnificent nude body in the mirror in the planes restroom as he pounded her from behind.

They all sat quietly for the fifteen-minute ride to drop the businessman off first.

Nakita pulled up in front of the building, Sile smiling at the men as they exited onto the busy sidewalk, several of them telling Sile to have a good day. Even in her conservative dress she was still stunning.

After pulling away Sile asked Nakita if there was a place close by where she could park for a few minutes.

"Oh yes ma'am, it's a few blocks from here under the Neshoto Building in their parking garage, will that do?"

She smirked, "oh yes that will be perfect!"

Within minutes Nakita was pulling into one of drive through parking spot reserved for the longer vehicles under the tall office building. Sile stepped out before Nakita could open her door, going to the driver's window, "I need to borrow your skirt and top please."