Sile, Off to Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nakita hurries around a bit faster and hops in cranking the limo and driving off. The two of them laughing hysterically, "oh my goodness, we actually did it Ms. Sile! Mr. Steven, please send me the pictures you took of me today, my boyfriend is going to have a seizure when he sees them. I just hope I am brave enough to do it for him when her asks!"

Steven is all smiles looking quickly through the pictures, "oh yeah I'll be happy too!"

Then pulls Sile to him, kissing her deeply, groping her small tits and round ass. Nakita again watching, as the two of them making out. Sile releasing Steven's cock and then dropping her mouth down to his lap.

Nakita starts to raise the screen, but Sile motions to Nakita to leave it down.

Sile must finish Steven off while parked in the hotel garage. Nakita waiting to get out this time to open their door. Her own fingers teasing her clit as she watches.

Steven tells Sile and Nakita, "we need to head to the room to get ready for dinner. Could you come around and... damn Sile you sure do suck a cock good!"

Nakita gets out walking around in her bra, thigh-highs, and heels. Opening the door, Sile hands her the halter and skirt, "put these on, and follow us, I have a dress for you to wear to dinner tonight, you and your boyfriend are joining us for dinner."

Steven and Sile exit the limo, "Ms. Sile what about you, you have nothing to put on!"

Steven takes Sile's hand ignoring Nakita's comment and they head toward the elevator in the sub-garage. Nakita watching Sile's bare ass swishing as she hurries to step into the skirt, then pulls the halter on while catching up with them.

As the doors open to the elevator they step in, Steven happy to see only the two bottom buttons done on the vest, her bra and cleavage still visible and jiggling.

The elevator car went straight to their floor, Nakita worried they would have to share the ride with Sile being naked. On their floor they went to the room, Sile and Nakita were still giggling about their little photo stunt.

Sile went to the closet and removed the blue dress Steven had bought for her. "Here put this on!" Reaching for her vest to help her take it off, then reaching behind her, Sile released the clasp on her bra, leaving her topless in front of Steven. "Skirt too," Sile tells her.

She wiggled out of it, not worried as Steven had already seen her naked body. Sile held the dress open for her to step into.

It had a small bib like square at the front with tiny elastic shoulder straps that looped back around the side of the bid, leaving the back open to her lower back. Steven grinned seeing half her firm boobs showing from the sides, the bottom of the dress hitting a bit higher than mid-thigh. A slit ran up her left thigh, a bit high, had Sile wore it, the slit would be about even with her pussy, so it was a bit lower on Nakita.

Steven pulled a company card from his pocket, "if your boyfriend needs a suit for tonight, get him one. Meet us here at 6:30, we are taking the subway to dinner. Now get going!"

Nakita was speechless, not sure what to say, feeling her boobs bouncing and about to fall out the sides of the dress, only the thin side strap pulling the bib tight keeping her nipples covered. She hurried to call her boyfriend as she waited for the elevator.

When the door opened and there were two couples inside, the men were smiling seeing her exposed side boobs, and the bare skin below them, her breasts keeping the top pulled away. She could feel the tingling form being ogled by the old men. They got off at the ground floor leaving her to continue to the garage.

While talking to her boyfriend on the drive to their apartment, telling him what had happened. She was adding to her excitement and decided to pull the little straps down her arms and over her hands. Having driven the Brierley's around earlier naked, she wanted to fell that excitement. Not that anyone could see her through the tinted windows. But she knew and it was exciting.

She and her boyfriend arrived at about 6:15, Sile opened the suite door wearing the short little skirt and halter vest over a net under the arms body stocking. "You took my dress," Sile laughed.

Her boyfriend staring at Sile, in the tiny skirt and open front halter to keep from pulling it too tight, as before it was keeping her from exposing her little boobs from the sides. Then she walks away, he sees her cheeks peeking with each step, "close your mouth," Nakita tells him.

"Babe, you ready they are here?"

"I sure am, hello I am Steven, extending his hand to shake Kevin's, and you already know who Sile is, glad you could join us tonight!" Steven introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you sir, I am Kevin, and thank you for the invitation tonight."

"Let's get going, I am hungry."

The men follow the two women out the door, Steven watching Nakita jiggling side boobs and Sile's peeking ass cheeks.

They ride down a bit silently and head to the front door and turn left headed to the subway.

It is about a twenty-minute ride to the restaurant Steven had picked out, it was a bit of a local dive, but one of Stevens' favorites. The women were turning heads the whole time,

Steven and Kevin both picking up on each other enjoying the looks their ladies were getting. Steven stepped back a bit giving the women space on the subway ride, Kevin also stepping back admiring the two sexy women, proud of his girlfriend's daring exposure. Unlike tonight, she always wore bras, Kevin hoping Nakita's boobs would actually slip free.

It didn't take long for a few commuters recently boarder, to move closer to them. Looking them over, Nakita's big side boobs demanding attention, her back bare of any string or straps to her lower back.

Smiling at Sile, Steven tugged at the waist band of his pants and nodded to her. She knew exactly what he wanted, running her finger around the top of her skirt brought it a bit higher on her hips. Steven winked at her seeing even more of her ass cheek looking at her profile, the front appeared to be dangerously high from his vantage point. He snapped off a few pictures pretending to be check emails.

He watched as a few men crowded around her, almost obstructing his view of her. A dark-haired Caucasian man moved closer standing in front of her leaned over asking her something.

Sile shook her head no. He leaned in asking her something again, she laughed shaking her head no again, placing her hand on the opening of her top.

Once again he asked of her, she laughed and looked at Steven, giving him a wick.

This time she leaned to him and told him something. Looking toward Steven again, he watched as the man reach up to her halter releasing the two bottom buttons. Steven could feel his cock stirring watching the guy unbuttoning his wife's clothes on the subway. Kevin looked at Nakita with her big side boobs and smooth back completely exposed and then back to Sile watching what was happening, wishing for her exposure as well.

Releasing the buttons allowed the front to separate even more revealing the small swells of her chest and lower abdomen now only covered by the two inch square net material, which concealed nothing.

She smiled at the man then looked at Steven giving him another wink. Steven responded with a nod and a big grin.

The man asked Sile, "may I?" Steven read his lips, then adjusted his thickening cock. The man reached up moving the two sides of the halter away. Her small breasts now framed by the net material, her hard pink nipples exposed. Kevin a bit shocked looked at Steven and back at Sile's exposed tits.

The train slowly came to a halt and Steven motioned toward the opening doors, Sile leaned over and told him something and pushed her way through the crowded car joining the other three on the platform.

Sile's nipples were covered, barely, with her buttons not fastened. Steven taking her hand leading her towards the stairs to the street above. Kevin and Nakita following, more of Sile's ass cheeks showing as they approached the steps and headed up.

Kevin smiled then looked at Nakita then back to Sile a few steps ahead of them, the net body suit covering her legs and ass, with her lack of panties, her thick puffy lips exposed to them and the people behind them.

Kevin leaned to Nakita, "you should stop wearing panties too and get shorter skirts," as she squeezed his hand in response.

She giggled, "that is my skirt, I left it with her when she gave me this dress. You would want me to dress like her, really?"

"You know I like when you dress sexy when we go out together."

It was another block to the restaurant; Kevin couldn't get the mental image of Sile's bare ass and pussy lips out of his head as the pleated mini skirt bounced off her ass. Thinking back to Nakita telling him Sile was wearing her skirt.

Before entering Sile buttoned the bottom button to keep her top from flashing g open.

The staff at the restaurant knew Steven when they entered, taking them to a table in the middle of the restaurant. Everyone watching the two scantly dresses women. The staff immediately started bringing sake, along with bowls and plates of food.

They ate and drank, each time Sile leaned forward the top fell away flashing her small boobs anyway.

When they were all stuffed, Steven finally started the conversation. "Kevin, what do you do for an occupation?"

Nakita spoke up, "he works for you Mr. Steven, he is one of the senior IT techs."

"Oh, even better!"

"Have either of you even been to the states."

Kevin tells him, "I graduated from MIT, and did another two years at Texas A&M to get a second degree in electronics engineering and minor in IT security. That's where I met Nakita."

"Wow, impressive, and you Nakita, what else have you done beside driving old farts around Tokyo?"

"Well, I am more than a pretty face,"

"And sexy body!" Sile adds.

"I drove limos in Texas for good money while at Texas A&M also, that's where we met like Kevin said. But here in Japan it is hard to get into a well-paying job with my education being a female, they are such chauvinist here. But I have a hydro engineering degree and a master's in business sciences."

Steven grinned at them, "we have both fell in love with you Nakita and want to keep you around, so I must ask to keep Sile happy, would you both be interested in moving back to Texas as a transfer working for me there, keeping all your benefits and a significant increase for both of you? Nakita, your loyalty is astounding, and I want to keep you close, as does Sile possibly in your current role as her assistant and doing remote work on special project."

They just looked at each other totally shocked at his offer. They had talked several times about getting out the crowded Tokyo where everyone was on top of each other.

"You two think about it, let's get out of here and take Sile dancing."

They just smiled at each other, a bit giddy as they got up to leave, both still a bit in shock. They walked a few more blocks to a club named IXBE, known for its music, outgoing crowd, and sexy people. Steven was able to get them straight in with assistance from American green, the doorman eyeing the two women helped, knowing the crowds loved pretty western women.

Inside the music it loud, the club crowded, hundreds of lights flashing and spinning. Sile tells Nakita, "We are going to dance, I ate too much, they will get us drinks." The dance floor made up most of the club, packed with mostly younger people moving to the beat thumping from the loudspeakers.

The young single guy's eyeing Sile's open top and very short skirt along with Nakita's boobs exposed from the side of the dress and her bare back. Some dancing a bit close, hands brushing their bodies.

A while later, not sure how many songs, they just blended, and the girls kept dancing. The men getting bolder, both getting occasional bumps and squeezes of their asses. Sile sees Steven and Kevin with drinks waiting for them.

Sile downs the double shot of whatever Steven gave her, still buzzing from all the sake from dinner. Nakita sips the drink Kevin got for her; he already knew she had exceeded her limit an hour ago.

Sile wraps her arms around Steven's neck, "take this halter off me, I'm burning up!" Was her excuse.

Steven sees her top completely open again. Steven kisses her then reaches behind her neck, ripping the collar away letting the destroyed garment fall away.

Kevin again looks at her in shock, the net body suit doing nothing to hide her small breasts. Others now take notice and point her out to friends.

"Come on Nakita, finish the drink so we can dance some more!"

She turns it up and out they go into the throng of young partiers. Now drawing more attention, a tall topless red head in a crowd of short people. The two of them stay close together.

Into the second or third song in the mix, Sile leans to Nakita, "push the skirt off my hips!"

"Ms. Sile, there is nothing under it, we will have to get you back to the hotel on the subway, and"

"Do as I asked, I'm still the boss!"

Knowing she shouldn't she reaches to Sile waist and pushes the skirt off her hips to her thighs and let's go. Leaving her in the net body suit and heels. People around them noticing Sile's even more sexy and daring outfit. They keep dancing a while longer, at least three more blended disco songs. Some of the guys around her doing quick gropes of her ass from behind her. She also felt pulls on her body stocking. Nakita felt brushes of fingers against her exposed side boobs and her ass as well.

Nakita finally told her, "Let's go find the guys, I need another drink. These guys are trying to feel me everywhere!"

Sile, giggling, leads the way, Nakita watching Sile's bare ass covered in the tight net. As they clear the dance floor there is a bit of calls and cheers when the mostly young guys see Sile's exposed body.

Making their way through the crowd looking for the guys, Sile starts to experience more grabs of her ass and tugs on her net suit. Nakita following sees the guys grabbing at her.

When guy's realize they are together, Nakita too starts to feel the gropes and tugs at her dress now. Nakita finally sees their guys and points them out to Sile.

When she did a hand went inside the top of her dress grabbing her boob. She spun and pushed the hand away so fast it popped her left shoulder strap. She felt something but didn't know what had happened, the club only lite up by the flashing lights, she held on to Sile's hand heading towards the guys.

Steven and Kevin stared seeing Sile in just the body suit and Nakita left boob exposed from the bib front hanging at an angle across her chest. "What happened to your clothes?" Kevin quickly inquired of both of them.

Nakita finally realized her exposure, the alcohol keeping it from her temporarily. Her hand quickly reaches up holding the flap over her now.

"Sile told me to push the skirt off her, and some guy put his hand in the top of my dress and when I pushed his hand away, it ripped my strap." Her other hand covers part of her face, she is shaken by her exposure in front of Keven, "should we leave, there is no way to keep my top up ripped like this. This is a bit embarrassing."

Kevin smiled at her, "baby, you are beautiful, and you have great tits," he reached up and took her hand holding her top up, "let's go dance!" Her top folded over again.

Steven pulled Sile to him, kissing her and grabbing her ass cheeks, "you are one sexy chickee, I actually thought maybe you ripped her strap!"

He handed her his drink. People around them staring and making cat calls to Sile.

A few songs later Kevin and Nakita returned, she was no longer covering herself, actually smiling and enjoying her exposure.

Steven goes to the bar for another round of drinks leaving Kevin with the girls. Sile jumps, giving a little squeal as someone grabs her ass slipping a finger between her legs. She reaches back to swat the hand, but it is already gone, then giggles.

Steven eventually returns with the drinks, and they nurse them for a while, Kevin concerned about letting the girls return to dancing alone, but Sile insists enjoying the anonymous groping, and Steven approves wanting to see what additional trouble his wife can get into.

Most of the guys aware of the pretty white woman wearing the net body suit and the local with her dress ripped exposing her large breast, several having seen them or groped them already.

Like in many foreign conservative countries, women who present themselves in such a manner are considered fair game for lewd acts, Kevin was well aware of this fact which contributed to his concerns.

Several of the young men had been watching the dance floor for the return of the ladies exposing themselves. Finally, there they were, Sile returning with Nakita in tow.

The girls had consumed enough alcohol for them to lose what was left of their inhibitions and let their guard down as they once again moved to the beat of the music blasting from above.

It wasn't but a minute and the younger men who had detected the two of them moved closer for a better look and maybe a quick grope of the tall white lady, or maybe the jiggling exposed breast of the local girl.

Sile wasn't surprised as several, much shorter than her, young men surrounded them, hands began to briefly brush their asses, arms, and backs. Aware of their presence, Sile lifted her hands to her thick red hair that fell around her shoulders and back.

Several of the men took this as a signal of submission, one of them finally brave enough to reach out to grope her breast just briefly. Sile made no attempt to stop or discourage him, continuing to dance.

Another seeing this reached out taking a hand full of her other small exposed tit and pulled on her already hard nipple as his hand was withdrawn. At the same time someone grabbed a handful of her ass, planting their fingers into her ass crack then pulling on her net bodysuit covering her ass.

Nakita was trying to defend herself as other men competed to grope her exposed boob, others grabbing at the one still covered, then hands went inside the top of her dress. Her other strap having fallen or been pulled off her shoulder, she struggled to replace it back to where it belonged.

For some odd reason, Nakita was excited by the thought of them causing further damage to her dress as she watched Sile let the men grope her. Was it her exhibition earlier that day, the drinking they had been doing, feeding off Sile's actions.

She wasn't sure, she knew it wasn't right, but she also knew the desire building between her legs was interfering with her rational decision making and building wrong desires.

Each time the strap was being moved from her shoulder the loose dress would drop down, she also realized if she lost that strap, she could also lose her dress. That's when she felt a hand slide down the low back locating the string around her waist belonging to her thin G-string panties.

She tried to reach back but when she did, hands went for both breasts. She wasn't as concerned with the groping as she was with the dress falling to the floor. Other hands going for the slit up her thigh, touching her through her tiny panties as the number of men increased see her as a willing victim.

The squeezing of her breasts and rolling of her hard nipples was sending feelings of euphoria through her body from the men she knew were craving her body and wanting to strip her.

She watched Sile letting the men enjoy her body, her body suit rolled down to her waist now, hands competing for her small breasts, the ass of the net body suit had been ripped across her left cheek and down her thigh. Fingers pulling at the front, even though there was no need too, they seemed to want to leave both women stripped naked, others sliding fingers through her wet slit, as she tried to dance.