Sile, Off to Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in awe as she dropped down taking his half-ridged cock in her mouth being him to full erection in no time. Her other hand working between her spread thighs to get her own juices flowing.

Fucking herself with two of her own fingers, she had to have more immediately, she stood up turning around quietly telling him, "Fuck me now!"

She bend forward over the sink in the small restroom, spreading her cheeks as he took hold of himself guiding his cock to her wet opening.

She pushed back as soon as she felt him entering her wet love box. He took hold of her left boob and right hip. He pushed into her a few times to make sure they had good lubrication and started pounding into her trying not to make slapping noises against her nice round ass.

They heard the ladies room open and close next to them. Sile placing her own hand over her mouth to quiet her morning, she couldn't help it, he felt so good deep inside her, not to mention the excitement of a stranger in the planes restroom with her dress hanging on the coat hook.

She watched them both in the mirror as he groped her small breast rolling her sensitive nipples between his fingers.

It looked so incredible she lifted her phone pointing it at the mirror and hit video.

It was by no means a quickie, bring Sile to a leg shaking orgasm as she videoed herself gasping as Stan pounded her from behind.

Trying to hold him still briefly to recover, he didn't let up. She could feel his cock swelling inside her as she felt a second wave approached her now sopping pussy.

They almost came together as he unloaded multiple streams deep inside her which released the second orgasm.

She had to grab the counter to keep her knees from buckling. "I need to sit down," she quietly said to him giggling. "Pull your pants up and slip out, I got to clean up, you made a mess of me!"

He laughed having to squat to retrieve his slacks and boxers, his face almost in her ass. Stan quickly dressed and slipped out.

As he closed the door the male steward smiled at him, "enjoy yourself?" And went back to making coffee. Stan was a bit embarrassed he had been caught.

Sile had opened the top lid and sat down letting herself drain before trying to wipe herself dry, hoping her legs would quit shaking soon.

There was a knock at the door, "give me a minute." She spoke.

Sile stood up, knees still quivering, and pulled her dress back on. Her hands shaking as she threaded the string around and tied the dress closed.

Her legs were still wobbly as she opened the door and stepped out. The same steward smiled at her, "I was just checking on you ma'am," his voice sounding a bit feminine. He looked her up and down, "nice, very nice, can I get you another drink?"

Sile just nodded her head "yes" and went to her seat holding on to what she could on the way.

The steward was close behind her, "here you go, a nice margarita and," hands her a small dish towel, whispers, "don't mess up your dress or my seat please."

"Oh thank you," lifting her dress open and spreading her thighs a bit she places the towel between her and the back of the dress. The guy just looking down at her swollen pussy lips. Then she takes the drink from him, not bothering to cover herself. He reaches up turning off her overhead reading light.

She finishes half her drink and setting it down in the cup holder to catch her breath.

Sile wakes up later to find herself covered with a blanket and her cup gone.

Remembering thru the fuzziness she feels the towel between her legs and an urge to use the lady's room. She pulled the towel from under her and removed the blanket. Everyone around her seemed to be sleeping.

Her dress falls closed when she gets up, taking the towel with her to the restroom. Sile drops the towel in the trash can, and relieves herself, not realizing she had to go that bad.

She makes her way back to her seat to find a cup of coffee with cream and sugars on the side, no one in site. She smiles to herself knowing she has an angel taking care of her.

While drinking her coffee she checks the time. Only an hour and a half left. She tries to relax for the rest of the flight.

She is awakened from another short nap by the pilot, telling them they will be landing in about twenty minutes with the time being 2:20 PM in Tokyo. Along with the usual thanks for flying and prepare for landing.

As they taxi to the terminal Sile pulls a $100 bill from the inside pocket of her purse.

Debarking military first, she waits as several young men and women to head for the door. Then they announce first class and Sile gets up seeing her friend on the other side.

As she gets to the galley she stops and gives the steward a hug, slipping the money in his pocket, thanking him for his excellent care.

"My pleasure Miss."

Walking down the air bridge Stan catches up with her, "Ms. Sile, I just want to thank you for the best flight I have ever had. Here is my card, I'd love to have a copy of that video, or maybe a return flight." Then takes her hand kissing it as they separate on the concourse. She just shoves his card in her clutch.

Sile's phone dings with a text message, "there is a limo waiting for you, they will find you and will take you to the hotel. I am in meetings for the next several hours."

Sile sees her holding a sign with her name on it, actually spelled correctly. But she saw Sile first, her red hair and a bit taller than most in the airport.

Getting closer she realizes that's not the typical limo driver uniform.

She's only five foot tall if that, a bit petite and quite cute, a tight black skirt a bit too short for the professional here in Japan, showing off her lace top thigh-highs, the skirt also low on her hips. She has a really nice three button jacket that stops about halfway between her boobs and exposed belly button. The revealing jacket also pushed her boobs up and out the top, she's a bit more blessed than the average Japanese woman. Of course, she is wearing a chauffeur's hat to make the uniform look professional.

"You are Miss Silow," she asks her.

Sile repeated my name correctly for her, giggling so as not to offend her.

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Sile, my name is Nakita, I will be your chauffeur and personal assistant while you are here visiting. Whatever you are in need of you just call or text me, here is my card with my cell phone. Let's get your luggage."

"That will be great Nakita, but I don't have any luggage on this trip. I think straight to the hotel will be in order so I can freshen up if that's possible."

"Oh yes ma'am, right this way," pointing towards a wide hallway leading towards the front of the complex.

Following close behind Sile, she motions her to walk next to her, asking her about the area near the hotel and how long it will take to get there.

Then mentions her outfit isn't the average chauffeur uniform, telling her it looks more like something her husband would dress her in.

She giggled, "yes ma'am it is, he took me shopping the first day I was assigned to him. At first, I was a bit embarrassed, but now I really enjoy the look." Giggling, "so does my boyfriend!"

"Well, I would imagine so, it is a bit sexy on you."

"Thank you so much, you are more beautiful than I imagined, even after Mr. Brierley described you too me only a bit taller and your dress is also most elegant, forgive me but you do know you are almost out the top, right?"

Sile laughed, "yeah it's no big thing, neither of them are," they both giggled at her comment.

Through the doors and across the tramway tracks Nakita leads her to a stretched limo. As she went to open the back door, Sile told her, "I'm riding up front with you so we can chat if you don't mind."

"You're the boss Ms. Sile!"

"When we get to the hotel, I need you to come to my suite and take my dress and get it dry cleaned for me, pay extra if you have to get it back immediately and I may need you to grad me a few other items while you are taking care of the dress."

"Yes ma'am Ms. Sile that will be easy, should only take me about thirty minutes to an hour depending on traffic to get to the dry cleaner, it's not far from the hotel and I know the owner."

It's a short drive to the Hilton where Sile will be staying, Nakita parks in the underground garage. They get to the elevator and go to the thirteenth floor with Nakita leading the way.

She leads her to room 1303 and pulls a key card from her pocket to open the door. Then tells Sile, following behind her, "I will leave the key card on the table while you change."

When she turns around Sile has already stripped off her dress, handing it to Nakita. Giggling and covering her eyes with one of her hands, "oh Ms. Sile I did not expect that. Let me get you a robe."

"No, it's ok, if you would grab me some lunch, something the locals eat, none of that American food. And please, move you hand, I am not shy about what the lord gave me, unlike you, you are quite blessed in that department!"

"Yes ma'am, I will be back shortly with your dress and lunch." Giggling, Nakita did a little bow as she headed out the door.

Sile headed to the bathroom to shower. Laying on the bed were a few bags and a box from a clothing store, she passed them wanting to clean her soiled body from the flight with a long hot shower.

Heading straight to the big walk-in shower, not even close to the size of the one in her party barn, turning on the hot water slowly cooling it with the cold until it was a little cooler than scalding to warm her stiff muscles.

Sile is relaxing in a cushy chair when there is a knock on the door. Opening the door still naked, there stands Nakita with a plastic to go food bag and her dress on a hanger.

"Oh Ms. Sile you are definitely not shy, what if it hadn't been me?" she giggles. "Here are the items you requested, I must go pick up Mr. Steven, we will be back shortly."

Sile laughed, "they would have gotten a surprise like you did!"

Off Nakita went to pick up Steven.

Sile's husband finally made it back to the hotel, "hay baby, we have dinner in about thirty minutes, did you find the dress I bought you to wear?"

"The black one or the pale blue one? I had Nakita clean the one I wore on the flight if you want me to wear that instead?"

He thinks back to pictures she sent and the last time she wore it out dancing in Spain and he untied it. Smiling with an evil grin, "can I tie it closed for you?"

"You know I don't care!"

"Oh and the black one is for tomorrow night, we are going to dinner and a club with my local managers."

Sile took the dress Nakita had dropped off earlier and slipped her arms through the holes, pushed the string through the hole on the side and walked to Steven, "tie me up baby!"

He pulled the string around her waist and grabbed the right flap string, tying a bow letting it hang down loose in the front. The center open even farther that she wore it on the flight, her tits cover only because of their small size and the dress's weight just draping over them. The bottom opening was just as loose.

"We need to be going, Ms. Nakita is waiting for us out front if you're ready?"

"You tell me, do I look presentable?" Sile giggled.

"A bit over dressed for my taste, but the night is young!" Opening the door for her, he watched her dress move freely on her tall sexy frame, the bottom opening and closing was she walked towards the suite door. If it had opened anymore, he would have been treated to a flash of his wife's bare pussy.

"Where are we going tonight?" Sile hanging on to Steven's arm, asked, not really caring, just happy to be with her husband for a change.

"All I know is dinner and dancing from what LiPan told me, Nakita knows better than I do."

"Speaking of her, I love the uniform you have her in, she is just adorable!"

"I like that one as well, she has a few other new ones," he tells her.

"How many did you buy her?" She laughed.

"Just a few, maybe four I think."

Sile just smiled at him as they exited the hotel, Nakita was standing there with the limo door open for them.

Nakita smiled at Sile giving her a nod, "you look so beautiful Ms. Sile, Mr. Brierley you are such a blessed Dansei."

Sile giggled ducking into the back seat this time, Steven smiles seeing her ass pressed against the tight thin material.

Nakita closed the door and hurried around to head out for the evening events, holding her hand over her boobs to keep them from bouncing loose.

Approaching several colorful lit store fronts, after a bit of a drive through Tokyo's brightly lit downtown, Nakita tells Steven, "you will be having dinner and then drinks and dancing in the rear of this club, it is called Womb. I will only be a few blocks away so when you are ready, just call me!"

"Thank you, Nakita, I will let you know when we are ready, and I'll try and give you a heads up as well!"

She hurried around to open the door for them, watching as Sile swings a leg out, very un-lady like, flashing everyone who happened to be looking to see who was in the limo. After she steps onto the sidewalk Nakita touches Sile's arm, "Ms. Sile, the dance crowd is much younger here and they love pretty American women," bowing her head while warning her.

Steven laughs, "I am looking forward to that!"

As soon as they enter there is a man waiting for them, "Mr. Brierley, please follow me."

Down a hall and into a room, the noise level of conversation is loud as they enter, the center table already has eight or nine men in suits drinking sake and talking, one looks up and calls out, "Mr. Steven!!!!" Pointing to the right side near the middle of the table where there are two empty seats. The men's eyes follow the tall, beautiful redhead walking in front of Steven.

As soon as they were seated the sake started flowing, toasting to things Sile had no idea what they were saying. One of the men introduced the others to Sile, but she quickly forgot all their names as little cups of sake kept being handed to her.

The food followed shortly after; she dared not to ask what anything was but it was all good. Along with the gradual increase in the music coming from the dance club attached to the restaurant.

It didn't take long for the men to notice each time Sile leaned over to take a bit for something, they could see down the top of her dress, and her lack of a bra for her small breasts. Steven picked up on them talking about his wife in Japanese, but he of course could care less.

After a lot of sake and half a plate of food, she excused herself to go to the lady's room.

Upon standing it hit her and she had to grab the back of the chair. Realizing the sake was kicking her ass, she steadied herself hanging onto the other chairs as she made her way to the restrooms.

The men were also paying attention to more of her tanned right thigh sliding in and out the opening at the bottom of her dress, a bit higher that maybe it should have been. Which was what Steven had intended when he tied it for her earlier.

Again, they laughed and talked about her, Steven having picked up on a bit of the language on earlier trips, but he never let them know, even he was enjoying her swishing of her firm round Irish ass as she walked away.

Finding the rest room on her own, sitting there she realized she was a bit shit faced and the night was still young.

When she finished she stood leaning against the counter in front of the mirror washing her hands, looking at herself. The sake had her feeling a bit euphoric and sexy. She pulled the right side of the dress over a bit, in an attempt to show off a bit more down the center, knowing Steven would approve, but it went right back to the way it was before.

Giggling to herself, she untied the bow on her side and pulled the two sides a bit more apart then re-tied it. The center now opens well below her boobs almost to her belly button.

She liked the look, leaning forward just a bit as the top of her dress easily dropped away revealing both her little boobs and rock-hard nipples. She giggled again knowing her husband would be proudly pleased.

She slid her hand down the wall to steady herself and was out the door headed back. Entering the large room, Steven's smile turned into a big grin. Sile had not realized opening the top also opened the bottom, the dress over lapping just above her smooth bare pussy, the dress was shorter on her than it was meant to be because of her height.

Bouncing between walls and chair backs, Steven stood up to help her back to her seat. She giggled as she sat, announcing to most of them listening, the sake had her head spinning. Of course, she was handed another shot. The men smiling seeing her cute boobs about to slip completely from under her open dress top each time she moved.

They laughed and talked a bit longer, Sile only having one additional shot, before the men suggested they move to the adjoining dance club. The restaurant is almost empty now as the restaurant transitioned to the late night dance club.

Steven made no attempt to conceal his half-exposed wife from the business men they had been dining with, nor the crowd as they entered the dance club, via an adjoining hallway.

Spotlights swinging and swirling around, the tint of the room changing colors like you would see at a concert.

The small group made their way inside to a reserved table. Like Nakita had said it was packed with a much younger crowd already drinking and moving to the high tech American disco type music blasting through the sound system.

Much to Steven's delight it was a tall table with several bar stools around it, instead of a booth like those lining the walls.

Steven helped Sile up on one of the stools, she very un-lady like slid up on the tall seat and flashed the men watching her, spreading her knees to get up on the seat. The sides of the dress falling away to the sides of her firm tanned thighs and most of her bare right hip. Again, there was laughter and chatter, looks of disappointment from those that missed it.

A waitress arrived with several carafes of hot sake and numerous little white shot cups. Shots were again passed out, while everyone watched Sile's dress top, getting brief peeks of her nipples as she leaned and turned.

With the music thumping and lights flashing one of the short businessmen finally ask Sile if she wished to dance. Steven smiled, "I believe she would love too!"

He tried to help her off the stool, but she giggled trying to wiggle to the edge, "I got this!" Her dress sliding higher up her thighs as she slid off. Steven shook his head, her dress almost to her hips. Leaning over as she hopped off, giving the rest of the group an unobstructed view down her top.

The guy had the biggest grin leading her into the overcrowded dance area. Steven was a bit disappointed not being able to see Sile on the crowded dance floor among the almost completely all Asian partiers.

He continued to chat with his business partners and look back in search of Sile, knowing she is a bit drunk and barely dressed in her loose dress.

After two long songs, maybe four the beat just seemed to be non-stop, Sile and the guy returned to their table. Both smiling, Sile wobbling.

"Did you have fun baby?"

Sile just giggled, "what Nakita told me is true, that younger crowd out there was very touchy! There was more just jumping up and down than dancing, but I enjoyed it!"

Steven grinned at her, "how touchy?"

"Well several people out there know I am not wearing panties or a bra!" she grinned at Steven.

He just laughed, imagining what would have happened if her dress had been tied even looser, he is such a pervert when it comes to her.

After a few more shots, Steven reached for her hand, "my turn!" He guided her back out; he also felt a good buzz spinning in his head as he watched her firm apple bottom ass wiggling and jiggling in front of him.