Silence is Golden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft grip as both hands pump.

Feel her breath on the very tip then the tiny dab of her tongue on the slit, presses against it, tries to worm its way in. Her lips touch me, press forward; just that first inch in her saliva filled mouth. Does her swishy thing: tongue and saliva swirling around my cockhead, sucking me in and out, tongue flicking across that tiny stretch of skin between my glans and rolled-back foreskin.

God if she keeps this up my boast of 'not by a long way' will be an empty one and I'll be filling her throat in no time at all. It was time to concentrate, this was too good to finish with so soon.

Then, as if by request, her mouth slipped off me and slid down one side; her sharp teeth raking my flesh, reached the base. She pushes me up, flat against my stomach, her tongue licks me from base to tip, once again sucks me in.

This time keeps going until I touch the back of her throat. Ooooh that feels soooo good.

One hand still cradling my balls, the other gripping the base of my cock with her gorgeous, wet, hot mouth enveloping the rest of it.

After holding me at the back of her throat for as long as she can she pulls back until just that last inch is left between her lips. Spends a few minutes sucking and licking that last inch then slides all the way down again.

Time and again she does that. All the way down then all the way back, sucking me to oblivion then pushing back down to again touch the back of her throat; a couple of times she tries to push further but it's just too much for her.

Even with 'just' her mouth there are so many things going on: she's using her lips, her teeth, her tongue, her saliva, the roof of her mouth, her cheeks. Long slow plunges down my cock, long fast dives from the tip to the root or short bobs with me deep inside or just the head of my cock and always that barrage of sensations.

And I'm bubbling and boiling, the back of my balls are tingling so much they're on fire, my cock feels ready to explode and I'm concentrating so hard on not cumming I'm about to get a headache!

Then she flicks a switch: she pushed a finger up into my arse! Only an inch, but that did it.

I nearly shouted out loud. My arse contracted around her finger and I lost control at the other end. One huge spurt of cum burnt the length of my cock and slammed into her mouth. She hadn't quite expected it either and gagged, then managed to swallow. And that first taste transformed her back into that vampire, she took every drop with relish; she practically turned my balls inside out. She sure loved cum.

By the time she realised that she wasn't going to get any more my cock was beginning to droop. She reluctantly let go and sat back, releasing me to slump back against the car behind me: I was knackered! Talk about lifeblood.

I looked down at her and she looked up at me, she actually had a trace of cum at the corner of her mouth, I pointed at the corner of my mouth and nodded at her. Her tongue flicked out and it was gone.

She grinned that grin, I didn't have the energy.

Still looking up at me she swung her legs in, closed her door, started her engine and drove away.

Leaving me standing there with my shorts around my ankles and a very, very limp dick.


12