Silenced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning to himself, Alexander rubbed his engorged head over the sensitive little bud. "What's not special about losing your virginity in front of a group of horny men, pet?" He spoke mockingly. Moving his hips back, he pressed the tip back to his little virgin's entrance. "Everyone leave." All humor left his voice.

Reluctantly, all the men filed out of the room, knowing better than to sneak another glance at their Boss's pet.

"Thank you, Daddy.." Alli spoke in defeat, but genuinely grateful for the small amount of privacy.

Alexander moved the hand from her hair to the base of her neck, his fingers curling firmly around her throat. Fingers tightening, he didn't cut off her air supply, but let the threat linger there. Aligning the tip of his dick perfectly against Alli's drenched entrance, he thrust forward. In one fluid movement his entire dick pushed through her barrier, breaking her hymen and immediately meeting her shallow cervix. Damn, she was painfully tight around his cock, her velvety wet insides clamped around him like a fist.

Eyes clenching shut, Alli bit down on her lower lip to keep from screaming out. This was the most painful thing he had done to her yet. It felt as though she were being torn apart from the inside, his dick was too big for her virgin pussy. Any feelings of pleasure were being drowned by the immense stretching sensations. In a rare act of kindness, she felt Alexander's big palm massage over her back. "Relax." He murmured the words softly, though his dick was twitching inside the depths of her clenched channel.

Slowly, Alexander began to pull out, the tightness of her little cunt not wanting to let go. He pulled out to around the half way mark, and slowly eased himself back in before he met the resistance of her cervix. Fuck, her cunt was shallow too. "I own you, little one.. Your body belongs to me.." Alexander wanted to mark his slut every way possible, possess her by any means. Mine. Carefully, he continued his shallow strokes inside of her, tightening his rough fingers around her throat for a few seconds before releasing.

The pain began to dull out and pleasure slowly seeped into her veins, the rhythmical pumps of his hips goading on the expansion of her pleasure. Shamelessly, she rolled her hips back, grinding her ass back against his pelvis, loving the sensation of Alexander's fat head pushing at her cervix. Caught up in the moment, she sneaked a hand down between her thighs, her small fingers finding her clit, rubbing the pink flesh needly.

Alexander smirked as he watched his slut pleasure herself to her own rape, and considered punishing her for the act. However, the view was too hot. His slut on her knees, face down, ass up, with blood on her thighs and her own fingers on her clit. Fuck, he wanted to jizz right then. But no, he was going to prolong it as long as possible. He wanted her to feel absolutely everything. His pet's insides were slowly loosening up, and he dropped the guise of kindness. Pulling out until the head threatened to pop loose, her rammed himself back in all at once, groaning out as her insides spasmed around him. "You better fucking ask.." He grunted between thrusts, pure primal instinct taking over. Taking a handful of her hair, he yanked her head back, leaning over her to bite at her expose throat.

Panting softly, Alli was engulfed in the arousal, the pure carnal lust radiating between them. She was on the verge, and everything was threatening to overwhelm her. "Please.. May I orgasm, Sir?" Groaning out the words, she had to stop rubbing her clit, afraid she would prematurely orgasm without his approval.

Taking his time to respond, Alexander shoved his hand between his pet's thighs. Pushing her hand out of the way, he took over rubbing and rolling her clit, squeezing the small pearl painfully tight. "Not yet.." He purred in response, using Alli's hair as reigns as he ruthlessly fucked that tiny cunt of hers. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass permeated the room, his every thrust stopped just a few inches short by her shallow cervix, wishing he could push in deeper. Groaning out, Alli's silky hot insides grasped around him, he could feel how hard she was working to stave off her orgasm. "Cum. Cum now, little girl.."

Alli didn't need much more coaxing than that, insides once again constricting around him in a vice, she gasped and moaned out as her orgasm crashed over her. The spasms rippled through her cunt, and coaxed out a stream of juices to saturate both his cock and their thighs, her entire body alive and writhing in utter ecstasy. Alexander's punishing thrusts didn't cease and only prolonged her orgasm, the tight pulsations of her cunt only gripping his enormous dick tighter.

No longer able to hold back, Alexander buried himself deep inside of her, feeling his balls tighten in warning. Head thrown back, he groaned out as his first load of jizz blasted from him and painted his slut's torn up insides. Jet after jet of his cum drove deep inside of his slut's womb, shallow thrusts of his hips driving it deep inside of her, having the primal urge to mark her. "My jizz is the only jizz you will ever feel inside of you. You're mine. " He panted the words out, his dick still twitching, a few more spurts of his salty seed bursting inside of her.

Both of them left gasping for their breath, Alexander didn't want to pull out, but his dick was slowly softening. Begrudgingly pulling out, he watched as the pink mixture of his jizz and her blood leaked out from her little cunt. Unclenching his fist from her hair, he wrapped an arm around Alli's waist and pulled her back against his chest. Damn, she felt good against him. Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he rumbled "Ready to eat?".

Sighing softly in defeat, Alli nudged her cheek to her captor's chest.

"Yes, Sir."

Alexander smiled wickedly as he stroked a few strands of hair away from Alli's face. "Good girl. Afterwords I plan on instructing you on the many positions you will be having in this house." With that, he yanked Alli up by the arm and guided her bruised and abused body out of the room.

12