Silent Danger in Gotham City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any information out of Slingshot?" She asked.

"No, he had just been hired. He knows nothing about who was behind the deal. He did not even receive a prepayment. Huntress gave him sex." Answered Chris.

With a quizzical look, Libby asked; "When you kicked me down. What would you've done if Huntress had not turned all her attention on you? What if she had kept coming after me?"

"I would have shot her in the back with a stun bolt." He said so matter of fact that she laughed.

Liberty looked down at the ground while drying her hair. "It doesn't feel like a success, the bad guys got away."

"Yes, I understand, but they will turn up. Remember they are thieves, not murderers. It is not like they are going to continue a homicide spree. The bomb would have killed a lot of people. That was the objective. We were successful." Chris spoke with plain truth.

Libby asked; "You never had a problem with me, did you? The fact that I was a woman was a non-issue for you."

He shook his head and said; "Not once. Why would it? That type of sexism is what holds this planet back. Closed-mindedness limits the people of Earth. I believe if a person can do something let them do it, it does not matter if they are a man or a woman."

Libby knew this guy was the real deal. "When I was in Coast City, the O.S.S. agents had a tradition. Whenever a mission was a success, partners would buy each other a drink. Do they have the same tradition in D.C.?"

He smirked; "No, but we had something similar on Rand."

***

Libby led Chris into her apartment. Drinks had become dinner; dinner became a nightcap. Now they were alone in her apartment. It was minimalist, but modern and with good taste. She slipped out of her shoes and asked him if he wanted a drink. He could tell by the look in her eye that she was hoping he would say no. He lifted his hand and tucked a tuft of hair behind her ear. "Actually I was hoping to do something else."

She leaned in and they kissed. It was a soft, slow and sensuous kiss. It was everything Libby had come to covet about him. It was masculine and confident but with a stylized restraint. He put his hand on her hip and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and made a soft moan. The kiss lasted just long enough for neither of them to get superheated. A few seconds after their lips parted she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

He gently laid Libby down on her bed and slowly began opening her shirt. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily with anticipation. He found her voluptuous breasts encased in a silky 36D pink bra. Her abdomen was fit and tight and still bandaged. The curve from her neck to her shoulder was beautiful. He leaned in and trailed kisses along that curve. She cooed and instinctively arched her back. He used the opportunity to slip a hand behind her and unhooked her bra. She smirked; "Mmmm you're very good."

She sat up, Chris pushed her shirt off her shoulders and pulled her bra forward and down her arms. Like his kisses, he did so with slow confidence. He wasn't going to move too fast tonight, he knew they had plenty of time so why rush things?

He gently massaged the tender flesh of her breasts. Libby moaned lightly as he resumed kissing her. He started rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Her nipples hardened and the flesh of her areolas became bumpy. He moved his mouth away from hers and to her breast. He slowly moistened the left nipple with his tongue then did the same to the right one.

Every motion across her nipple caused a little whimper to escape her mouth, and an occasional quiver would shake her entire upper torso. She ran her fingers through his short red hair. He turned her on like no man had. She could feel herself getting wet.

Chris moved his attention away from her breasts. He slowly undid the belt and the three buttons of her pants. He pulled them down and off, leaving her with only a set of pink panties that matched the bra he had removed.

Even with the bruises, welts, and burns, Libby was an unbelievable beauty. She had piercing blue eyes and a stunning face framed with naturally blonde hair. Her body was a blend of strong lines and sexy curves. "You are amazing." he said with the same honest sincerity that set him apart from any other man she knew.

Libby lifted her thighs and butt off the bed so he could remove her last bit of clothing. Once off, he stared at her beautiful womanhood. Her pussy lips were geometrically perfect and topped with sandy blonde pubic hair. He could see a glistening of moisture from her slit. Chris' heart was beating heavy with excitement as he leaned in.

He kissed her thighs and occasionally would place his lips on her moist labia. Libby was squirming and letting out cries of pleasure. He ran a finger up and down her slit a few times before inserting it deep inside her. She moaned loudly. He removed the finger and rubbed her juices on her clitoris. She made a sexy little squeak noise and rolled her hips back and forth.

Chris placed his tongue where his fingers had just been. He licked up and down her now saturated pussy. The sweet taste of her love juices made him moan into her quivering womanhood. With style, confidence and skill he continued using his mouth on her. He made sure to give equal attention to her inner and outer lips as well as the slick entrance of her hole and her clit. Her moaning was becoming louder. She had two fistfuls of his hair and squeezed his head between her thighs. He knew she was close.

Jolts of pleasure erupted with such intensity that it caused Libby's body to convulse. She was dimly aware of the volume of her scream as she thrust her hips forward. The second wave of sensation washed through her body, rapidly bringing her to a climax more intense than any she had ever felt. She shook for what seemed like forever, trying to find the breath that she lost when the orgasm knocked it out of her.

Eventually, she came down from her high and refocused. She looked down at Chris. His hair was tousled and his smirk was wet with her moisture. She grinned at him and with a giggle asked; "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

Chris staggered to his feet and started to undress. He removed his slacks and boxers, letting them slip to the floor. He fumbled with the buttons of his dress shirt, finally getting it off. He stood completely naked in full view of Libby. Her heart raced as she saw his lean, muscular and well-proportioned body. Like her, he was covered with marks from the fight, however, he wore them well. His manhood was already rigid and twitching.

Chris laid down on the bed next to her. Libby reached over to his hard penis and gently ran her finger from the top to the bottom. She continued down to his balls and gently squeezed them. Chris groaned softly, clearly he liked what she was doing.

She re-positioned herself so her face was close to his erection. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly pulled the skin up and down. After a few strokes she removed her hand and placed her lips over his cock. It had been a long time since she had a penis in her mouth. She'd never really gotten much out of it, but Chris was like no other man. Her attraction to him was so strong, she wanted to be close to him in every way possible.

Libby used her mouth and tongue to the best of her ability, alternately taking his cock fully into her mouth and then pulling back and swirling her tongue around the head. Soon she had brought Chris up to the edge of orgasm.

Libby pulled off his cock and began rubbing his oozing erection slowly between her luscious breasts. He was breathing hard and heavy, concentrating on not erupting.

Chris groaned with pleasure. He had never fucked a woman's tits before. He started thrusting his hips up and down. "You like that?" Libby asked seductively.

"It feels amazing. Your breasts are indescribable!"

She kept her soft tits pressed tightly together so his cock was snug between them. It fit firmly into Libby's cleavage; just the head peeked out at the end of each thrust. She grinned and leaned forward, giving the head a little lick, smearing the tip with saliva.

His breathing became erratic as she moved her body up and down. She kept going, her tits warm from friction. The movement picked up speed as the mixture of saliva and pre-cum added lubricant. Chris could feel her hard nipples rubbing against the front of his hips. He ran his fingers through Libby's hair as she kept her tits moving, pumping his cock.

She could feel the muscles in his hips grow tense and he made a soft grunting noise. She knew he was about to cum. She lifted one breast up and over the tip of his erection. He exploded with an intense orgasm. His whole body pulsed with pleasure as he ejaculated thick streams of fluid. The torrent of cum covered Libby's tits. She grinned with self-satisfaction at the look of beautiful agony on his handsome face.

Libby got up and lay on her back next to Chris. He took deep breaths, trying to regain his composure. When he did, he rolled towards her and they exchanged soft intimate kisses. After a while, Chris got up and walked to the bathroom. He returned with a warm wet washcloth and began cleaning his seed from her breasts. He was just about done when she touched his face. He looked into her piercing blue eyes. "Make love to me." She asked softly.

Chris tossed the washcloth to the floor and positioned himself on top of her. Libby wrapped her legs around his hips and felt his warm, smooth cock slide inside of her. He could feel her vaginal walls squeezing him. They lay there together, merged into one, experiencing the warm, wet, intimate touch of each other's flesh. Libby moaned; "Oh you're perfect."

Chris gave an honest reply; "I have never felt anything this good."

Chris moved slowly. He pulled back to the point where he almost exited her then pushed back in. He rested for a second then repeated. Libby quivered and moaned. She enjoyed the pleasant warmth that spread through her as Chris rhythmically slid himself into and out of her with patience and confidence. His lean hips slapped against her thighs and he stared into her eyes.

They continued their lovemaking with the sense of nothing but each other. They kissed and pressed their foreheads together. She let her hands roam over his body. Occasionally they would look down and watch his dick move out of her blonde pussy, glistening with moisture, then slide back in. "That's so sexy!" Libby cooed.

He continued to pump in and out of her with a smooth and steady pace. The pressure in his balls grew as her breathing became quicker and hoarser. Her hand reached down to grab his ass, ensuring that his strokes went as deep as his length would allow.

While maintaining his stride, he looked into her beautiful face. Libby's creamy blonde hair was a tousled mess. She clenched her teeth, and her head moved side to side. Her moaning turned into short loud grunts. Libby was about to come. Her thighs pressed against his, her hands pulled his hips in as close as possible. Her body arched then froze, as if time was paused, then exploded with movement. She thrashed, shook and spasmed. She was overcome with shocking waves of pleasure. Never in her life had she thought she could feel as good as she was feeling.

Her orgasm activated his. He thrust as hard as he could, going as deep as he could and holding there. He could feel the heat and moisture of her climax as he released ropes of cum deep into her. He moaned her name while his manhood continued pumping into her.

Their orgasms slowly faded. They relaxed and Chris slowly pulled out of her, his fading erection coated with a mix of their fluids. He lay next to Libby and she snuggled into his arms. They drifted off to sleep.