All Comments on 'Silent Night, Horny Night'

by kromen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Yummy!

It was funny, well-written, and most importantly, hot! The characters felt very real. Great job, good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
happy and sad...

... at the same time... happy because it was a nice story... sad because.... them going their seperate ways in small town america.... would really happen...

Always, E

sacksackover 18 years ago
good effort.....

and rather different from the other contest entries in a lot of ways. Sometimes your writing is a little flat, but I did like the story overall. Best of luck to you!

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
,...

This story was good :) Not too much plot and not too little. I think we need a sequel on what happens next...

Happy Holidays and good luck in the contest,

Ali

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Want to hear more.

I enjoyed your story. Unlike some of the stories with interracial themes this showed character development and a believable plot. And the myth of "size" was handled well. I would be interested reading more of what happens from this point as well as other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Very well done. A wonderful tableau of two developed characters overcoming their own cliches and stereotypes while remaining fully human.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Well-written

and the sex was hot enough. It avoided stereotypes too, except for the racist cop, but that part is allright. I don't think you need a sequel, unless these two decide to go off somewhere together

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So So

Took a long time to get going but the sex was ok. I liked the descriptive nature of the words you used for the various parts and actions.

M-Y-EroticaM-Y-Eroticaalmost 18 years ago
Tremendous writing

I thought the writing in this story was tremendous. I'm talking about the way it was told - word choice. You seemed to find the perfect words to describe the sights and sounds of the diner, the people, the snow and the cars. I could imagine everything in perfect detail and that's something of an accomplishment. Really tremendous. On the lighter side, I was so happy to hear Stacie described as "like a coke bottle" in shape. Ever since I heard Memphis Slim say, "she was stacked up like a coca cola bottle" in his old song "If you see kay," I've used that to describe voluptuous, beautiful women. Finally, like others, I appreciated your treatment of the racial issues (I followed you here from your message board posting about the issue.) The two moments I liked best with regard to the racial issues were, first, when Hobbs offers his protection to Stacie - how much more insulting can you be - and, secondly, when Stacie says that our hero isn't huge, her old bf is just small. Nice to see some reality creeping in and her getting it. Finally, I, like other commenters, was a little sad at the ending. It would be ideal if they could have conquered their stereotypes even more. We understand how our protagonist could have become as cynical as he has by living his entire life hearing comments like Hobbs'. But I still had to feel that to truly get rid of the Hobbses in his life, he needed to make that final step and beat the cynicism that he's used to get by as well. Of course, I always just like people falling in love, so that's just my own hang-up. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Can't believe there aren't more comments but I guess most like the stereotypical black monster-white angel storyline. This was a refreshing change of the pace from what I usually find in the "interracial" section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous