All Comments on 'Silent Pt. 02'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You’re completely wrong Nothings. I certainly can and will ignore your characters and your lame attempt at another story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

When authors note is that long almost guaranteed story will be subpar

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

HOW EAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM 1ST TO 99TH..........................

FROM AB TO NC TO YZ.............................

WITHIN THREE HOURS OF PUBLICATION OF 'SILENT PART II'............. THERE ARE ARDENT FANS OF MINE GIVE COMMENT ON MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EAGER TO READ MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YET DON'T ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT THEY LIKE MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PUT MY STORY UNDER FAVORITE CATEGORY!!!!

And yes Xvz 89ct for your information and clarification, if you randomly pick up any of my stories, you'll see a few COMMON NAMES giving comments on the very first day within hours of publication. So I was worried for their peace of mind and hence a long author's note. If you did not like that I'm really sorry about that.

Have a great day...

Keep reading Literotica....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mentally ill moron!

Now... I don't dislike you, I worry about your mental health.

You start with this:

"This is a LW story. Can be tagged under Interracial, BBC, Hairy Married Pussy, Ditching, Cuckolding, Boss and Submissive Wife. Its' a natural flow love story... Love knew no bounds... Its' beyond the traditional love story... Where age is just a number... And marriage is not a factor for constraints... Many people may differ to my opinion... "

I am not worrying about people that have different opinion... You are the one having different opinion to your story.

Please think about it (I know it is a new concept), but if marriage is not a factor for constraints why do yours other personality thinks that this crap should be in LW? -1

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You hear again and again that the laws for the rich do not apply in your home country. In our country this so-called "boss" would have to pay so much money after a lawsuit that Dev would have provided for the rest of his life. His whore (wife) would be just that after the divorce, namely a divorced whore. As far as your statement "When Money Speaks Truth Is Silent", this is certainly valid for a corrupt country!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Poking Nothings’ writing results in some of the most entertaining comments this side of the great Lue. I have a mental picture of Sweet as a 6’5” Sikh , with a turban and beard tapping out his hysterical responses on his iPhone 10. I like SweetNothings, and enjoy his comments, but the guy just is not a writer.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

My Story is published JUST 18 hours back...

One particular person has taken all the time and pain to give 3 COMMENTS within this short span of 18 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. FIRST ONE after 3 hours of publication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. SECOND ONE after 10 hours of publication !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. THIRD ONE after 15 hours of publication !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SUGGESTS THE VERY FACT THAT THIS GENTLEMAN HAS SPEND A GOOD ONE DAY JUST TO COMMENT ON MY STORY 3 TIMES WITHIN A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SWEET OF HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I CALL 'SWEET NOTHINGS' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MAY LIKE ME, YOU MAY HATE ME, BUT JUST CAN'T IGNORE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMING DOWN TO MY COUNTRY ... INDIA .... IT IS A MELTING POT OF ALL CASTE, CREED, RACE, CULTURE, CUSTOMS, TRADITIONS AND RELIGIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNJABI SARDARS ARE JUST ONE FRACTION OF THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR INFORMATION - PUNJABI SARDARS ARE :-

1. HIGHEST CONTRIBUTORS TO INDIAN ARMY !!!

2. THEY ARE THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF AGRICULTURISTS IN INDIA !!!

3. AVERAGE OUT - THEY ARE THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY !!!

4. THEIR RELIGIOUS PLACE WHICH IS CALLED THE 'GURUDWARA' IS THE WORLD'S LARGEST FREE FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN CONTRIBUTING TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE ON A DAILY BASIS !!! BE IT INDIA, ASIA, AFRICA, AMERICA, AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE.

WE INDIANS ARE AWFULLY PROUD OF SARDARS FOR SURE !!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

It’s been a week Nothings and your scores ascend so rapidly to the heavens that they blind the stars. Just funning with you boy.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

DEAR MR. 26thNC

1. OUT OF TOTAL 9 COMMENTS FOR THIS STORY SO FAR, EXCLUDING THIS ONE 4 ARE YOURS AND 2 ARE MINE!

2. THIS SHOWS HOW BIASED A PERSON CAN BE AND HOW LOW ONE CAN GO JUST TO PROVE HIS POINT, EVEN IF HE IS TOTALLY WRONG!

3. MY STORY IS JUST 10 DAYS OLD.

4. I HAVE TOLD YOU DOZENS OF TIME IN THE PAST, BUT YOU FOR ONE NEVER WANT TO LISTEN TO. THAT IS A VERY BAD HABIT WITH YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR WELL WISHERS, GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

5. ALL MY STORIES ARE VERY SLOW STARTERS. INCLUDING SILENT II. IT IS JUST A 10 DAYS OLD STORY. THE FIRST DAY RATING WAS 1.5. ON THE 10TH DAY IT IS 2.6. THE GROWTH IS 1.1 ON 1.5. ALMOST 80% GROWTH IN 10 DAYS. I SEE IT THAT WAY.

6. JUST WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS AND SEE WHAT IS THE RATING FOR THE STORY. IT WILL DEFINITELY EXCEED 4 PLUS.

7. A SINGLE BIASED COMMENT DOES NOT DETER ME FROM WRITING. I WILL KEEP ON POSTING MY STORIES WHETHER 0.00001 % OF PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT.

WHAT I AM REALLY HAPPY IS THAT YOU HAVE THE SAME ROUTINE COMMENT EVEN FOR AN AUTHOR WITH 21 STORIES OF WHICH 17 ARE 'HOT'! WHICH SUGGEST HOW BIASED A PERSON COULD BE! IF I AM COMPARED WITH AN AUTHOR OF REPUTE WHO IS 15 YEARS OLD WITH 17 'HOT' PUBLICATION TO HIS CREDIT TO WHOM YOU GIVE A BIG NEGATIVE COMMENT, THAT SHOWS YOUR MENTAL LEVEL AND ATTITUDE.

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE... SOONER THE BETTER FOR YOU,,, GOD BLESS YOU WITH SOME VISION AND POSITIVENESS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a racist bunch of crap

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you 'Anonymous' commentators!

Please change:-

1. THE STEREO-TYPE COMMENTS

2. NOT IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY COMMENTS

3. PLEASE CHANGE THE IP ADDRESS

THE NUMBER OF FAVORITES FOR THE STORY IS HIGHER THAN THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS THE STORY HAS RECEIVED.

Have a great day. Keep reading Literotica. That will make you happy and keep you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are the Tommy Wiseau of erotic literature. On second thoughts... maybe you're just Tommy Wiseau. 5 stars for your boldness, good sir.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Sweet, I have returned with more reality for you. I looked at your story catalog, and you have 0, none, not one story meeting the scoring criteria for “hot”. Your self aggrandizing comments aren’t very becoming, as they show your desperation. Posting 21 stories isn’t impressive, as many others, some worse than you, have done. You don’t have any comments except for mine, so appreciate that at least. See you in a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You loser wimp in real life author that's why your every story also same like a pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silent Pt. 01 Previous Part
Silent Series Info