Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach twists. But we haven't finished! My parted lips and almost hurt expression make him chuckle, and he caresses my thigh. "I didn't say to your home..."

Slowly my smile grows, my rose-tinted lips pulling up at the corners deviantly. In only a few minutes I am dressed again, or, rather, as dressed as I was when I arrived. We head down the elevator, looking perfect and companionable as we stroll out through the lobby and wait by the front entrance for his driver to pull his car around.

I'm helped inside, and Michael informs the driver of our destination, which is just another hotel. On the ride there he engages me in conversation despite the privacy glass he's rolled up. The conversation, as it happens, includes everything he wants to do to me right this very minute, and I am keenly aware of how the windows in his vehicle aren't tinted. I'm especially aware of it when we're stopped at a traffic light, surrounded by other cars, and his hands slides in beneath my coat. I can feel his fingers slide in between my thighs, and I close my eyes end bite my lip as his finger penetrates me again.

It would be so easy for anyone to look in and guess what we're doing. It's up to chance whether I'm seen, moving my hips as subtly as I can while his finger thrusts quickly, teasing me with this entire situation. I want to fuck him right now, to pull out his cock and suck it, or climb onto him. Anything. I want people to look in. I want them to see me doing all of this.

Yet I only get his finger, and even that slides away before we reach his hotel. Again we walk together through the front door and stand together in the elevator. My cheeks are flushed, but that can be excused with the cold. His own hotel room is nothing like the presidential suite that had hosted the event, but it's still very nice. What captures my attention most are the large floor to ceiling windows that surround most of the room. The light from the nighttime city sparkles in the dark from this height at the fourth floor, and as I stand by to look out at it, Michael stands behind me, his hands unbuttoning my coat.

Again my eyes close, and I let him remove it and hang it up. He's soon back, turning me and pressing my naked skin against the cold glass as he kisses me. When my hands move to start unbuttoning his shirt he doesn't move them away, letting me undress him slowly, shedding piece by piece. His body is trim and fit, and I trail kisses down along his stomach as I slowly kneel in front of him to unfasten his pants.

His cock is already straining, and he braces one hand on the window while the other cups the back of my head, urging me forward to take him into my mouth. I'm so eager, my warm, full lips wrapping around his shaft, sucking, licking, swallowing at him as best I can. My hands keep busy, pulling his pants down to his knees, then his feet. I still fellate him even as I untie his dress shoes, and he steps out of them and his pants, finally as naked as I am. Save for the boots.

Michael clearly loves getting sucked, but his hands find my shoulders and urge me back, leaving my mouth empty and his twitching cock gleaming. "Stand up and turn around" he purrs, helping me to my feet. I press my chest to the glass, wincing at the chill on my flesh and nipples and shivering at how easy, again, it would be for anyone to look up to this window and see me here.

I can feel his body move in behind mine, and his hand cups my sex, fingers massaging between my petals to collect my thick, hot desire. He then moves his touch to my star and smears it over the tight flesh there, slipping a finger within to help loosen me. It makes me groan and curl my fingers, my teeth clenched with a soft hiss as his digit slowly fucks me anally. A second finger joins the first, and he slowly moves them in and out of my ring, his other hand slipping in between my thighs to rub me and tease at my clit. I shudder and gasp, glad for the cold glass against my feverish cheek, and then his fingers are gone, replaced by the broad cap of his hard, thick cock.

It presses wetly against my rosebud, pushing. His hand grips the shaft, making the head caress in firm, slow circles, until at last my clench eases and he slips inside. It's achingly snug and I tense, closing my eyes tight, but he gives me a moment, his hands, slick from my dew, caressing my hips. It takes some moments, but soon he's moving my body for me, slowly sawing my ass on his cock, wetting it more, inch by inch, with that tight, forbidden embrace that no other guest at the event had asked for.

My legs slide apart just a little more, and I dip my lower back, bracing my palms on the glass as he starts to take me harder, then harder still. Soon his hips clap to mine roughly, his sack tightening and grinding against my leaking sex as he buries himself completely inside me again and again and again. At times he pulls out, sawing his cock up between my cheeks, grinding the bottom of his cap against my star before pressing the head back inside with a reluctant pop and sinking in, slow and thick.

"Cum inside me" I breathe, offering my hips as much as I can.

His voice is grunted, his hands tense on my hips. "Are you sure?"

I nod, bracing my shoulders, breasts, and temple against the glass, using my hands to hold my ass cheeks apart, offering myself to him. He moans at the lewd display, pulling out to rub on me again, but as he does his hands slip around, one rubbing fierce circles over my clit while the other slides in between the glass and my left breast. His fingers squeeze it tightly as he slips inside me again, rutting me with grunts and panted breaths, making my skin squeak against the cold, exposed glass.

Within his embrace I quiver and buck, my moans a hot fog on the chilly glass by my rose-colored lips. My thighs shiver and tighten, my fingers clenching on my spread cheeks until at last I cry out, bucking back against him. I can feel my body clench around his cock, milking it, needing it, and Michael groans deeply, slapping his hips against mine one last time before he releases. Hot, thick jets of his cum push into me, making the fit tighter and even more strained. Every pulse down his shaft is keenly felt, and I whimper and gasp, shivering and grinding my hips back against his sluttishly. Despite what I am, I haven't felt like a whore all night. Until now - and I love it.

His lips press down on my shoulder, and his hands slide from my crotch and breast to caress at my stomach. Michael's hips sinuously move just shallowly enough that I know he's playing with the sensation of his own cum sliding around his softening cock, until at last his member slides out of my tight embrace. My hands release my cheeks and I lean my hip against the glass, clenching my ass to keep from dripping on the carpet.

We both just look at each other tiredly. This, technically, is breaking the rules of the game. Still, our smiles are conspiratory, and I say "there is an event next week..."

He leans in to kiss my cheek, and whispers "I will be there, of course."

My dark eyes glitter with the lights from outside, the whole world our audience, as I murmur "And so will I."

12