Silken Savages

Story Info
Princess suffers for his savage love.
2.3k words
4.52
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits in her car. Trembling. Trying in vain to steady her breathing. The myriad decisions that led her to this point in time is playing like a ticker tape in her mind. Fingers gripping the steering wheel as she heaves a long breath.

The car door opens, and she steps out. Each footstep towards the hotel entrance is heavy. Leaden. The clerk greets her warmly as she enters the lobby, but she does not acknowledge him. She is in an entirely different universe in her head. She knows the room number. He told her when he summoned her to him. His instructions were explicit.

"Room 117. Be here no earlier than 3pm and no later than 4:15pm. No perfume. I want to smell you, and only you. Wear the plaid skirt. Black thong. The black heels. A white blouse. No bra. Bring nothing else."

His voice had been dangerously quiet on the phone. She recalls it word for word as she moves into the hallway. The click of her heels is subdued on the dull carpet. The silence is roaring in her head.

A high flush on her cheeks indicates how excited she is. How terrified. She comes to the room door and turns to face it with agonizing slowness. A tremor runs down the entire length of her body and a small whimper escapes her throat. As she raises her hand to knock gently on the door it swings open.

He stands there in all his savage violent glory. She can see that his breathing is also elevated. His eyes look dangerous. Brimming with thoughts and emotions she is unable to articulate. Her traitorous eyes fill with tears, and she dashes at them in frustration. She cannot look upon him any longer. Her gaze slides sideways to fasten upon the floor.

The silence between them is laden. Fire on her cheeks. Fire between her legs. Fire blazing in her heart and soul. An endless and unquenchable hunger burning in the pit of her stomach. The tears roll down her face and careen to the floor. Small noises in her throat that quell when he utters one sentence.

"Take my hand Princess."

Her eyes dart up to focus on that extended hand. Strong. Big. Capable of holding her cautious heart in trust or crushing it to pulp. Everything has hinged on this moment in time. Every action. Every hope. Every desire.

She reaches for his hand, clasping it with quiet desperation. He wraps his fingers around hers and pulls her easily into the room and into his embrace. The door clicks shut behind her.

The smell of him surrounds her. Permeates her defenses. Overwhelms her inhibitions. Banishes her indecision. His hands move up to fist in her hair, gripping her close. His hot mouth is against her neck. She can hear how ragged his breathing is and she is unable to swallow the whimper that answers his need.

Teeth nip her skin, and she goes weak at the knees. Her hands grip his shoulders as he assaults her neck with ferocious hunger. He's guiding her step by step, but she is blind to all but the brilliance of him. They are moving backwards slowly. He's growling. She's moaning. Whispering his name over and over in the dim twilight of the generic room.

Something bumps against the back of her knees. His hands leave her hair, and she is abruptly pushed backwards, falling into a chair. She looks up at him with panting desire, the tears still wet upon her cheeks. With one smooth motion he pulls his shirt off, dropping it behind him on the floor.

One hand fists again in her hair, pulling on it painfully. Holding her head perfectly still. His other hand lowers to unbuckle the leather belt at his waist. He jerks at it forcefully until it loosens and hangs down. She licks her lips, wetting them. Staring at that open invitation. His hand holds her pinned in the chair and she growls with hungry frustration.

When she reaches forward tentatively, he slaps her across the face. A quick hard slap that leaves her cheek stinging. She jerks back against the hand in her hair and is given no release. He holds her steady. She can see the outline of his arousal in the denim, and it drives her more than a little mad. Drool is pooling in her cheeks and her tongue wets her lips repeatedly. She needs to taste him. To drown in his arousal. He slaps her again, leaving her ears ringing.

"Ask nicely for permission, Princess," he snarls.

Her mouth opens and a torrent of begging flows forth unbidden. She is a little taken aback by how desperate she sounds. She pleads as she looks between his glowering eyes and the outline encased in denim. With a snort of amusement, his hand releases her hair, and she is on him.

A woman starved for the first morsel of food she's had in an eternity. Her hands are shaking as she tugs the button loose. Pulling the flap back she leans in and inhales deeply. The warm musky male scent of him pours over her like liquid fire. A tiny lick to the trail of hair leading from his navel down is the last nail in the coffin of her control.

She pulls his boxers down and moans wantonly when his cock springs forth, engorged and dripping. She slips out of the chair and hits the floor on her knees before him, hands curling around the back of his thighs. His cock pulses and she nuzzles her face against it. Rubs her cheeks and forehead all over it. Covering her visage in his scent and precum.

A sharp jerk in her hair brings her back to reality. He shakes her again and she obediently opens her mouth, tongue reaching to lap up the strand of precum oozing from the tip. How long has she waited to taste this? How many times has she fantasized about the feel of him pushing into her throat? A thousand? A hundred thousand?

He allows her a moment to savor the salty precum on the tip of her tongue and then pushes in. Past the back of her mouth and spearing towards her throat. She gags. She struggles, and gags again. He pins her with both of his strong hands against each side of her head. The gags are exciting him. The struggles urge him forward.

Her eyes gaze up at him in adoration as he pushes himself into her mouth relentlessly. Spit flows freely down her chin as she fights the urge to gag what little she ate this morning around his persistently thrusting cock. Her throat is tight around the head of his cock as he crams what he can as deep as he can into her mouth. Every gag is like a vice and her struggles delight him. Her tear-filled eyes a brilliant green are locked on him. Silently pleading for mercy. He has no mercy to give but his first liquid gift to her will be in another hole.

With great reluctance he reigns himself in and withdraws from her, stepping back. She lists forward in his sudden absence, her hands braced on the floor. She huddles there for a moment, gasping. Trying to regain some composure. Trying to refrain from crawling forward in humiliation to beg for more. His cock twitches in the cool air, sending a long strand of precum down to splatter on the cheap filthy carpet.

"Did you do what I asked you to do Princess? Are you all clean and ready for Daddy?" he murmurs lovingly.

She nods, gazing up at him from beneath tear spiked lashes. He takes her hand and pulls her to her feet. She is propelled to the bed, and he removes her blouse. He bends down and bites one of her breasts. Hard enough to leave a vivid red imprint of his teeth. She yelps and he snarls. Control is waning.

His animal responds to the timid prey of her, and his violence is so very near to the surface. A sharp slap to her face brings forth another yelp and she quivers with need. Vibrating like a plucked harp string.

He reaches out and grabs her, spinning her easily and thrusting her upon the bed face first. She sprawls forward, scrambling for balance and he is on top of her. Pulling up the short plaid skirt. Ripping down the skimpy black thong to reveal her plump and swollen cunt.

His fingers probe her lips, pulling them apart to inspect the shaved folds. Leaning down, he sniffs experimentally. Then, with a growl he rubs his nose against her cunt gently. The smell of her need exhilarates him. She pushes back like the naughty little slut that she is and humps against his face. He chuckles, his hands fisting in the soft flesh of her ass. Digging divots into the pale skin with his fingernails. He isn't going to lick her needy cunt though. He's going to make her wait for Daddy's kisses on her pretty little pussy. He knows how badly she wants those kisses, and she hasn't earned them yet.

His teeth close on the globe of one cheek and bite down hard, drawing blood. She tries to lurch away, but he holds her fast in his grip. His mark. His brand. HIS slut. His princess. His eyes fasten on the puckered dainty hole nestled between those cheeks. Untouched. He knows this because she told him it was, and his Princess would never lie to him. He would be the first and only cock to claim that prize. His seed would be the only seed deposited in that pristine little tunnel.

"Are you ready Princess? Daddy is going to make this pain your whole world," he murmurs so tenderly.

His hands are reverent as he positions her the way he wants. She is scared. She wants to fight back, to flee. To escape what is coming. They both know there is no escape. She has been his from the very beginning. To use, to abuse, to hurt and defile however he feels fit. She was made for him.

One strong hand pushes down on her shoulders as he kicks her knees apart with his. The head of his cock bumps against her bare thighs. Another moan escapes her. With his free hand he spreads the cheeks of her ass. A hot wet gob of spit falls from his lips to splatter over that tiny little hole. Making it glisten as it winks.

"I want you to reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks wide Princess. Spread them wide for Daddy," he orders her in a stern voice.

With shaking hands, she does as she is told. She feels so exposed. So unprotected and ashamed. His hand is heavy on her shoulders as he keeps her pinned. The head of his cock is suddenly nudging at her anus, and she shudders. It feels very large, and hot and terrifying. She tilts her hips forward in an effort to escape the discomfort and is rewarded with a sharp jerk back against him.

He is pushing. Pushing that swollen engorged head against the tight ring of her anus and it hurts. She cries out that it hurts. She begs and pleads for him to please stop. His push forward is relentless. His hips gently move back and forth. The ring of her anus is slowly stretching around the head of his cock and then he breaks through.

She is crying in earnest now as he truly begins to start fucking her virgin ass. Slow deliberate thrusts drive him deeper each time. She is a hot silken vice around his cock and he loses himself in the pleasure of her. Her cries. Her pleading. Her feeble attempts to break free.

Her anus is convulsing around his cock with each thrust. They are slapping together as his need supersedes the last vestiges of his control. The things that she says between sobs are unintelligible and he strokes her hair lovingly. Giving all of himself to her. All his violence. All his love. All his lust.

The thrusting becomes irregular, and his fingers dig into her soft hips. Jerking her back on his cock. He pulls almost all the way out of her anus and slams himself back in. So soft. So tight. So hungry for his seed. Such a good little Princess for Daddy.

He cries out once, twice. Buries himself as deeply as possible into her bowels and erupts. A long hot torrent of thick cum pulsing into her newly broken hole. She is limp under him, shaking with soft sobs. She can feel the heat of his seed filling her.

Her bottom and anus are on fire with pain and her cunt is dripping with need. He holds himself still behind her, petting her. Stroking her hair. Lovingly caressing her shoulders and back. Tweaking her rosy bottom. Bracing one hand on her lower back, he slowly pulls the length of himself out. She cries out at the pain and at the sudden absence of him.

He slips her to her side and nestles himself behind her on the bed. His arms come around her, holding her close. She is still breathing hard. Tears continue to leak from under her closed lids. He praises her. He tells her what a good little girl she is. How proud he is of her for taking him for the first time. How she shouldn't let any of Daddy's hot seed escape her abused hole and that she needs to make sure to hold it all deep inside.

She drinks in his words. She basks in his praise. She adores everything about him. He is her world. There is nothing she would not do to please this man. She snuggles tightly against the front of him and drifts to sleep. Safe. Loved. Cherished. Adored.