Silly Cam Guys - Story 01

Story Info
Six guys live the dream performing on webcam.
12.9k words
4.18
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asterism
asterism
11 Followers

Story Teaser:

Six athletic friends live together, earning income through solo and group webcam shows. As the tips come in, their clothes come off. And today they have something special planned...

Author's Notes:

- This is a stand-alone story of roughly 13,000 words. It's a long build to the climax.

- This story is a work of fiction, intended as light, enjoyable reading for an adult audience. The text describes consensual sexual activity among men in graphic detail.

- The characters are Ashraff (21), Diego (19), Jake (21), Ji-hoon (20), Kyle (20), and Saeed (18).

A PARTICULARLY INTERESTING THURSDAY

Ji-hoon felt his heart pound as he guided the mouse toward the large yellow BROADCAST button in the center of the screen.

Is it just hormones or am I gettin' hot for this stuff?

His thoughts were so loud in his mind that they seemed to drown out the hum of the nearby heating unit.

A strong association had formed over the course of dozens of shows: Turning on the webcam meant he'd soon be working himself up to an explosive orgasm for hundreds of fans. So now Ji got horny just at the thought of doing a show.

Keep it in your pants, he told himself, resisting the urge to unleash his dick and take the ten seconds he'd need to blow a load right onto the floor. He knew they'd need to play this up for the money.

"You guys ready?" Ji called out, turning on the two lamps behind the laptop. The room was dim, but the lights threw a bright, golden glow.

Without waiting for an answer, Ji linked up the wireless camera, set the quality to HD, and fiddled with the brightness and contrast. He watched himself on the screen, sweeping the ends of his dark hair out of his eyes. Then he switched on the chat and typed a headline for their show:

str8 teen cum party!

It wasn't 100% honest, but it'd bring in viewers.

No sense pinging our followers, he thought. Everyone knew Thursday was group day. The guys averaged around ten shows a week, but most involved just one or two of them fucking around for an audience.

"Hold up, gotta pee!" Saeed called back, hurrying toward the washroom. Ji grinned slightly in amusement. Eed was always giddy about doing shows. But there was plenty of time. Kyle was still in the shower and the other three were pounding away at their game and shouting at each other in the next room.

It'll take a few minutes for viewers to trickle in anyway, Ji thought.

After a moment, the first few messages appeared in the chat. Some were only symbols, but the meaning was clear, particularly the little heart emojis. Ji was handsome, with a cute smile, obsidian eyes, and medium-length straight dark hair. A few viewers complimented his appearance; others asked him to take off his clothes.

Ji typed some responses, ignoring the rude, pushy requests. He prioritized messages that appeared in blue -- fan club members -- and those in gold, which meant the viewer had a big token bank. One message from a frequent contributor caught his eye:

>>hey hot stuff what we see today?

"The usual, if I can get them over here," Ji replied, reverting to speaking aloud, which was easier. "We'll do the tour, a couple contests, then we have some new stuff planned."

Ji and his friends were somewhat-derisively considered to be a "tame" group: the guys rarely touched each other beyond playful shoves and occasional cheek kisses for tokens. Competing groups of guys on the camming site were far more adventurous, offering arousing massages and frequent fucking. So today would be different. They planned to squirt Eed with their cum and then Ji would try to suck him off.

The latter part filled Ji with uncertainty and possibly dread. There was a queasy feeling in his stomach, along with a jittery restlessness and a sharp pang of something like (but not quite convincingly) excitement. He'd been half drunk when agreeing to all of it, but oddly the idea still seemed palatable when he woke up this morning, despite the tightness in his chest. Imagining all those tokens coming in was pretty exhilarating, even if it involved blowing another stud for a few minutes.

"Anything happen yet?" Eed asked as he emerged from the washroom, fixing his jeans and leaving the toilet unflushed so as not to scald Kyle. The most likely to log on by himself and chat for hours, Eed had a sociable personality that won him some loyal fans. His appearance helped too. He was cute and skinny, with happy dark brown eyes and a mess of curly black hair.

"Probably nothing," said Diego, "unless Ji's giving things away early." He could see his friend's bulge from across the room. Having paused the game, Diego got up from the couch, grabbed a pair of green athletic shorts and a white t-shirt, and put them on as he walked over.

The laptop chimed, signaling the receipt of the first few tokens. Ji had been lifting his black tank and showing off his abs. He was tight and muscular, with solid arms and a firm six-pack. Sweat dripped down from his chest and armpits, forming a visible sheen on his light skin. Below the tank, Ji wore pale green boxers and tapered grey sweatpants, both of which he pulled down a bit to show off the angles of his lower torso.

Once they reached the laptop, Eed and Diego peeked over Ji's shoulders, watching him type in the token goals. He set the amounts high -- more expensive than usual to get their shirts off, strip them down to their underwear, see their skin and watch them stroke -- and added the words "new stuff!" next to the highest number.

Those are some lofty goals, Diego thought. He still couldn't believe people would pay to watch them jerk off. Camming was such a sweet gig: A few hours of "work" each week, with plenty of time left over for lifting, gaming, eating, reading, sleeping, and fucking around.

The trio watched the viewer count tick up. Thirty-nine registered users and fourteen anonymous users had joined the chat. Some probably recognized the group's cam ID, while others were drawn in by the sight of Ji on their screens. Ji flexed his right arm, showing off a bulging bicep, then gave it a slow lick with his tongue.

Another sound alerted them to a tip.

"Thanks," Ji said, flashing another alluring smile. "And remember, ten percent goes to IFFAP."

The food assistance organization (fittingly pronounced "I FAP") was in dire need ever since the economic implosion, so the guys gave away ten percent of their tips. Whatever happened in the outside world, there always seemed to be demand for online entertainment.

"Yeah guys, we got a good show for you today," Eed added, miming masturbation for the cam. His voice betrayed a hint of excitement. Guess who's getting creamed later? he thought. He liked the idea of being brave enough to do things the other guys wouldn't. Their loss, he figured.

Not content to stay in the background, Diego stepped forward and tugged his shorts down a couple inches, revealing the bright yellow boxer-briefs underneath. He lifted his arms, pretending to stretch, then checked his image on the screen, making sure his shirt rose high enough to give the audience a peek at his abs. Diego was thinner than Ji, but fit, with lean muscles and flat, angled abs. He had tan skin, brown eyes, a hint of freckles, and hair nearly as dark as Ji's, which he kept short.

Now the chat filled with compliments and demands for Diego. We got this! he thought, skimming the messages. Then he picked up the wireless cam and panned to Ashraff and Jake, who were making their way over to the laptop. Both were impressively cut, their two-hour daily workouts giving them bigger chests, arms, and legs than the others.

Jake must have changed, because now he sported a tight wrestling singlet, its vibrant orange bright against his charcoal skin. His pecs, nipples, and bulge were prominent under the fabric, his exposed arms and legs muscular. He was the tallest of the group -- just about six feet -- with short hair, a goofy personality, and an easy smile.

"Uh oh, someone's showin' off already," Diego said, rolling his eyes. Jake shrugged, smiled, and gave a peace sign to the camera.

"But still a virgin ha ha!" Ash taunted, giving Jake a playful shrug. Ash wore a black athletic shirt and sky blue track shorts. His short black hair stuck out from beneath a baseball cap. He was several inches shorter than Jake, but just as muscular, with curving biceps, quads, and calves.

"And you can thank gaming for that!" Diego added. Of course the truth was that he and Ash were still virgins too, unless you counted all their loads in front of the laptop.

Diego spun the camera around playfully and pointed it at Eed, who was pulling a maroon hoodie over his white tank undershirt. Red boxers and gold athletic shorts peeked out from beneath his jeans.

"Look at that fool putting clothes on!" he teased.

"Alright, that's enough you crazy fucks," Ji said, grabbing the camera from Diego and reasserting his role as leader for the day. It was time for the tour.

The group's apartment was on the second story of an old brick building repurposed from some industrial use. A long open rectangle with a low ceiling, the space was divided into four segments by three shallow brick arches. The ends of each arch were supported by square brick columns that ran along the wall.

The sole window was at the living room end. Light streamed in during the mornings, but as afternoon transitioned into evening, the glow of daylight faded away. Narrow views of outside could be glimpsed through gaps in the old beige blinds. A heavy snow was falling, sending big fluffy flakes streaming past the window. The outside wall of another brick building could be seen a few meters away.

Inside, it was toasty; the apartment was always warm despite the climate. Thanks to a little scent box plugged into an outlet, it smelled like pine needles. The walls and ceiling were painted medium grey, but sloppily, with some areas darker than others, brush marks visible. There were a few posters of game box art and Eed's favorite girl groups.

With six guys it was rarely quiet, but when they slept you could hear the drones of the refrigerator and the heater, which overlapped to form a rough sort of harmony.

Sweeping the camera back and forth in arcs as he walked, as if navigating a spacecraft around asteroids, Ji directed the group over to the living room, whose flat-screen display showed a game on pause. The space was disordered, but not dirty. There were two (different) couches, three floor lamps, three bookcases, and a large coffee table whose surface was not visible. Strewn about were laptops, books, magazines, snacks, water bottles, shirts, and used socks.

"So as you all know, this is where we spend most of our time," Ji said, panning the camera across the room. "Looks like Diego is kicking ass today." He pointed the camera at the big screen.

"And this is where we lift and do our shows." Ji turned the camera around, showing the second of the flat's four segments. Eed was typing away at the laptop in one corner, responding to viewers' messages. The other side had a treadmill and two stationary bikes. On the carpet were two dark green mats, a bunch of weights, and a dusty purple exercise ball.

"That's Eed over there at the comp. He's the one typing in the chat." Ji zoomed in on Eed, who looked up and smiled, waving at the camera. "And later on we're gonna blow a load onto his tight body if everyone's up for that."

Might as well get them excited early, Ji thought, wondering if the others would be upset that he gave away one of their surprises.

Eed's eyes widened as more messages flew in, most probably asking if Ji really said what the audience thought it heard. Looking back at the camera, Eed tried to look innocent and shrugged, as if to say "I don't know anything!"

Next, Ji led them to the kitchen. It was small but full, with colorful cans and boxes of food lining the shelves. Putting his black socks to good use, Jake slid across the shiny brown floor and opened the fridge for inspection.

"And here's what we eat," Ji said. It was half full, with eggs, milk, juice, apples, yogurt, and ingredients for sandwiches. There were also numerous containers filled with unrecognizable leftovers.

"And this is where we sleep... and sometimes fuck," Diego lied, pointing to the dim bedroom, the fourth and final segment of the apartment. With three bunk beds and four wooden dressers, the space was cramped. Drawers were open and clothes were littered about, some piled on the beds and floor.

Suddenly the washroom door creaked open. Kyle, having finished his shower, stepped down into the kitchen wearing just a towel. His not-quite-dry hair stuck out at all angles. It was normally light brown, but looked darker when wet.

"Oh fuck you!" he said, having emerged to see the five others staring at him, Ji holding the webcam. Ringing sounds emanated from the laptop. Kyle, who was thin like Eed, was known for long treadmill runs and creative cum shows. He'd often lay on his back, lift his skinny legs over his body, and aim to blow a load straight into his mouth. The typical result was a big mess on his face.

Ji zoomed in as Kyle shuffled toward the dresser, guessing what his friend might do.

Sure enough, Kyle dropped the towel, revealing his tight pale ass. More tokens streamed in. While flipping off the group behind him, he grabbed his blue striped boxers and put them on. They sagged a bit around his lean form. Then he pulled on a pair of black track pants and turned around, showing off his flat stomach. He had a hint of abs, which he emphasized in shows by flexing in front of the camera at just the right angle.

"Fuck shirts," he said. He had a playful look in his blue eyes.

Ji turned the cam around and headed back to the room with the laptop, which was the dedicated space for shows. (No one wanted cum on the living room couches.) The others followed, Jake giving Kyle a high five. The atmosphere in the flat seemed energized now that they were ready to go. Ji could feel himself sweating, his stomach feeling tense and slightly nauseated.

At the laptop, Eed was still typing away. He'd taken off his hoodie, which lay at his feet. His undershirt was loose, giving viewers a better peek at the brown skin underneath. Occasionally he dropped to the floor to do a few push-ups.

"Aight, what we at so far?" Ash asked. He looked over Eed's shoulder and checked the viewer and token counts: Eighty-something participants and over two hundred tokens. Not bad, he thought.

Ji set the camera on the laptop table, angling it up to catch them as they crowded in front of the screen. Today's audience was chatty, many of the messages more interesting than the lazy repeats of "stand up," "show dick," "show ass." They spent a moment answering some of the questions that popped up:

>>Are you guys really straight?

"Yeah."

>>Who's got the biggest dick?

"Wait and see!"

>>Where do you live?

"Under your bed."

>>Do you fuck each other?

"Occasionally," they lied. "Sometimes we get lonely."

Kyle folded his arms above his head and flexed his abs, watching his image on the screen. Tufts of brown hair covered his armpits. Then he laughed at what he saw in the chat window.

>>ASIAN STUD! Show FEET! 50 tkn! FEETTT

Ji and Ash looked at each other, then looked over at Eed.

"Me?" Ash asked, pointing to himself.

After a moment, the reply came.

>>YA YA!

"Ok," Ash said, shrugging.

Eed picked up the camera and pointed it at his friend, who moved to where there was more space. Ash leaned over and propelled himself into a handstand, pushing his legs up into the air. His hat fell off and his shirt fell onto his face, revealing his solid abs and big chest. As he stretched his feet up toward the ceiling, the legs of his track shorts fell back, showing off his smooth, muscular thighs.

Ash held the pose for about a minute, working hard to keep himself steady. Eed circled him with the camera, focusing on his feet, one side and then the other. Is this good enough? he wondered. Then he tilted the camera to look down his friend's shorts. You couldn't make out much other than to see that Ash wasn't wearing anything underneath.

The laptop beeped as the promised 50 tokens were delivered. The sound reminded Ash he'd forgotten an important rule of camming: Collect the tip first, then perform.

Ash rolled down to the floor, resting a moment. Eed set the camera back on the table and stood over it, flexing his biceps. They were impressive given his skinny arms. He glared at the camera, trying to look tough, his black armpit hair wild, his big curls nearly covering his eyes. Another chime signaled the arrival of a few tokens.

"I think they wanna see us shirtless," Jake said, moving in to goad the audience with some bicep flexes of his own. He also cupped his bulge under the singlet.

"I think they want to see me shirtless," Ash replied, standing back up. Then he slipped a pair of thick, dark blue pajama pants over his shorts, hiding his killer thighs. A message on the screen asked what exercises he did to pump up his legs.

The guys' routines were posted on their camming profiles, along with their physical stats and FAQs. But interaction with the audience added a personal touch that made viewers feel like participants. So Ash explained the types of squats he performed, demonstrating with a twenty-kilogram weight.

In the meantime, Ji set up a poll on the side of the chat window:

Bike race: Di vs Ky!

Once Ash had finished talking, Eed stepped in to explain the rules. Somehow he'd lost his jeans during the last few minutes. His gold athletic shorts sagged a bit in the back, showing off his checkered red boxers.

"It's time for the bike race. Diego and Kyle have five minutes to see who can go the most far. If you predict the winner right, that guy flashes his dick and ass."

The stationary bikes were old, with peeling dark blue paint and cracked seats. But they worked. Diego and Kyle turned them on and set matching difficulty levels. Jake sneaked in behind them to watch both screens. Then he lifted his arms and shouted:

"Three... Two... One... GO!"

Diego and Kyle began pumping furiously, leaning forward and gripping the handlebars. Ji zoomed in on their faces, alternating between them. Both looked determined.

For the first minute they remained fairly even, the machines recording their effort in meters cycled and calories consumed. But then Diego started to move ahead, his legs a blur.

"Can't... keep... up?" he taunted between breaths. At the two minute mark, he was fifty meters ahead of Kyle.

"I just ran... ya know," Kyle replied, pushing harder.

Jake sighed, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "There's always excuses."

Eed laughed, watching the chat window. Viewers cheered them on. At first, Kyle had more supporters, but now the poll favored Diego. Votes couldn't be changed, so it was common for viewers to wait until it was obvious who was going to win.

"Kyle's catching up!" Jake yelled, curling large weights as he watched, adding to the entertainment. Then he held the dumbbells high above his head. His arm muscles swelled.

Ji walked across the room with the cam, giving the audience different angles. He zoomed in on Diego's hairy shins and calves, which flew back and forth as he cycled.

"And he takes the lead!" Jake shouted, pointing at Kyle. He stopped just short of placing a hand on each guy's shoulder. Both were sweating profusely -- hot, salty drops running down their faces, arms, and backs. Kyle's shirtless form flashed in the light, his shower a waste of time already.

Ji handed the camera to Eed, who ran in circles around the bikes. The room's colors -- warm golden lights, cool grey walls, sparkling silver weights, pale green carpet -- swirled in the background. A flash of orange: Jake's singlet. If only you could smell the sweat!, Eed thought.

asterism
asterism
11 Followers