Silly Cam Guys - Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing that Jake was already nude, Ji panned to his friend's feet, then slowly angled the camera upward, revealing Jake's rocky thighs and thick, semi-hard dick. He too had a bush of hair, but it was much tamer than Eed's. After spitting on his hands, Jake rubbed his cock and massaged his balls. Slowly, he hardened, the head plump and sensitive. As he slid his hand along the moistened shaft, a large drop of precum slipped out the of tip and fell onto the floor.

Loud beeping from the laptop filled the room, causing Jake to smile and give a thumbs-up to the camera.

"Nice," Eed lauded, stretching out the word.

Pleased that it was finally his turn, Ji put the cam down on the floor, propping it against one leg of the table. Glancing at the screen to make sure the audience had a good look at his entire body, he noticed his quads looked huge from this angle. Then he dropped his light green boxers.

During solo shows, Ji often heard viewers admire his body. His chest and arms showed his commitment to lifting. His lower torso was lean, his abs firm, and his legs muscular. He shaved around his cock, but it almost looked natural because the hair on his thighs was sparser than that on his shins and calves. Still watching the laptop, Ji turned to the side, showing off the curve of his tight ass. He saw a 100-token tip flash across the screen and nodded in appreciation.

Taking his soft dick in his hand, Ji started to massage it, focusing on the ridge separating the head from the shaft. He felt soft, tingling waves of electric pleasure. Warm moisture leaked out of the tip as he cupped the head of his cock in his palm, his motions spreading the precum into sticky white smears. He held his hand in front of the cam, then brought it up to his mouth, licking it clean of the warm ooze. Fuckkk,, he thought, closing his eyes, the taste of warm precum on his tongue. This is sooo hot!

The laptop beeped loudly, but its sounds were lost in a roar of laughter.

Ji's eyes popped open. What's so funny!? he thought, startled by the sudden noise. I really need to do more solo shows.

Turning back toward the others, he realized Ash was standing right next to him, holding up a hand-written sign, its short message accompanied by an arrow pointing towards Ji.

HORNY TO BLOW EED

Annoyed, Ji gave Ash a shove. The other stumbled to the side, a goofy smile still plastered on his face.

"Next time we cum on this twat!" Ji joked. "Hey Jake, you still got some precum? Wipe that shit on Ash!"

Ji picked up the camera and approached Jake, who squeezed a bit of precum out of his dick between his thumb and forefinger. Then, holding up his hand for all to see, Jake lifted his finger off his thumb, stretching the small wad of sticky liquid. Then he started walking toward Ash.

Is he actually going to do it!? Ji wondered.

Ash started to back up, looking more amused than worried. "Don't do it man! I'm warning you!" He held up his fists, pumping them in the direction of Jake as he approached.

Kyle moved in behind Ash and tried to hold him in place, his hard dick brushing against his friend's ass.

Another big tip came in on the laptop.

Ash broke free, but then Eed jumped in to help. Kyle had one arm, Eed had the other. Ash leaned back and started to drop to the floor as Jake moved in, the big glob of precum still on his finger.

"Noooooo!" Ash shouted, kicking up towards Jake.

Reaching out with his hand, Jake crept closer, ready to smear it on Ash's face...

"Nah, it's too mean man," Jake concluded, pulling his hand back. Then he swept up the wad of precum with his tongue.

"No!" Ji yelled. "What are you doing!?" His words were overlapped by Ash's shouting:

"YES! Thanks Jake!"

The others laughed. Diego watched LOLs fill the chat window. Then he saw something that caught his eye, a short message colored in purple, indicating that it was sent by another active cam performer.

Finding the mouse, Diego scrolled up to locate the message, now buried beneath a stream of others. Over a thousand viewers were now in their room, the chat box a mess of demands, praise, and cross talk. Women were wet, men were describing the precum dripping from their dicks. Dozens begged for a private show.

Finally Diego found the message:

>>pm?

Whomever sent the message was popular. Next to the username, in parenthesis, the number 714 indicated the number of viewers in that performer's room.

Diego debated whether to respond. He respected anyone who performed -- We deal with a lot of shit! -- but this wasn't a good time for an interruption. Sighing, he right-clicked the username and opened a new private message window.

>>whatup

A long pause.

>>collab?

Someone wants to collaborate? Diego realized, suddenly interested in the message. What if it's someone sexy? Instead of shooting on Eed, he could be unleashing his cum for someone who'd make him hot, balls aching, his whole body taught, straining for release. His mind filled in the images: Long, slender legs, a cute ass, a pair of firm, gently curving breasts...

But he knew that was unlikely. As the new page loaded, Diego waved the others over. They were intrigued: No one had ever asked to work with them before.

Better not be someone ugly.

After a moment, a shirtless white guy with messy blonde hair appeared on the screen. He was smiling, chatting with some of his viewers. It was obvious why his room was full. He was young and cute, with a solid chest, nice nipples, and noticeable biceps. His light eyes had a friendly sparkle and he wore a thin silver chain around his neck.

Not bad for a guy, Diego thought. He looks like a surfer.

Diego typed a message to let him know they'd joined his room.

He looked surprised and suddenly nervous. "Diego...?" he asked, looking into his cam.

"Hey," Diego responded. He felt the presence of the others gathered behind him, just far enough away to avoid poking him with their dicks.

"Could I join you for a show sometime?"

Diego's instinct was to say yes. This guy fit with their group physically. Looked about the same age. (His profile said 18, but almost everyone's profile said 18, even if the performer was obviously 30.) And clearly he had no problem bringing in viewers and cash.

"I don't know," Diego replied, realizing this was something the guys would have to discuss. "We'd have to get to know you first."

Then Diego thought of something else to ask: "Do you have abs?" He was curious more out of a sense of masculine competitiveness than any concern about the other's moneymaking potential.

The other guy lowered his cam. Yep, nice abs, Diego thought. He was wearing colorful board shorts over white boxers. A splash of tokens flashed across the screen, his audience appreciating a glimpse at his tight, smooth torso.

"Nice," Diego said. The other guy blushed a bit.

"Hey, what's your name?," Eed asked. "And where do you live?"

The response came in a private message:

>>Cory. hong kong.

"Fuck, you live in Hong Kong!?" Kyle said jealously. He'd just seen drone footage of the city showing off its gleaming skyscrapers, buzzing street markets, and expansive countryside.

Cory winced at having his location spoken aloud.

"Well, you're going to need a plane ticket!" Kyle said. That's pretty fucking far away.

"I figured," Cory replied, looking disappointed. "Oh well."

Suddenly distracted by his own viewers, Cory crossed his arms above his head, flexing his biceps and showing off his pits. His chatroom chimed again, a flurry of messages appearing on the screen.

"Thanks anyway guys," he said.

Diego closed the window and returned his attention to their own show. A few dozen people asked what was happening. Others who'd been watching both shows explained the interaction.

"We almost got a seventh guy," Eed exaggerated. "Show him some love too."

Their token count hovered around fifty-three hundred, but there hadn't been any activity during the last few minutes. We gotta get rolling, Ji thought.

The guys knew what to do.

Eed grabbed the wide-angle lens and snapped it on the cam. Now they could stand in a tight semicircle around the laptop, all six visible simultaneously. Naked, their muscular forms glistening with sweat, the guys started to flex their muscles and play with themselves, shouting out responses to questions and demands that appeared on the screen.

It didn't take long before the view of six flopping semi-hard dicks became one of six solid, swollen erections. Eed half-smiled and winked as he rubbed. Jake looked peaceful, head back, eyes closed. Diego, Kyle, and Ji all looked serious, like it took effort to hold back their cum. Ash looked slightly bored, his tongue hanging out of his open mouth.

"Don't blow too early," Eed warned. "I'm lookin' forward to all that cum later."

The others suppressed laughter. The room fell quiet for a few moments, the only sounds being the hum of the heating unit, the beeps and chimes of incoming tokens, and the fapping of six guys working their moistened dicks.

Diego picked up a water bottle and poured its contents over his head, drenching his hair, chest, abs, and legs. Streams of liquid ran down the ridges of his pelvis and dropped from his balls.

"So hot in here," he said quietly. The room had become warm and the air smelled of sweat and moisture. As he worked his dick with his left hand, Diego curled his right arm up over his head, resting the forearm on his wet hair.

Eed grabbed another bottle and did the same thing. He massaged his tight brown skin, gliding his hand across his body as the water flowed down his torso. He started with his chest, making sure to finger a dark nipple, then moved down to his abs and pelvis. He could feel the cool water running down his skin and between his legs. Resisting the urge to touch his dick again, Eed rubbed his hairy thighs with both hands.

Scores of messages asked then to turn around.

"Ok, we'll give you some ass," Kyle said.

The guys turned around, some faster than others, showing off their athletic backsides. Eed bent over and tugged his cheeks apart, revealing his hairy hole. Ash rapped a rhythm with his hands, slapping one cheek then the other, while Jake did a little dance.

One at a time, the guys made a half turn, showing off their tight profiles. All six continued jerking, each erection an inch or two from the curving ass of the next guy over. The tips continued to stream in, a few big contributors pushing the token count over the next threshold.

Fuck, Eed thought. This is gonna be crazy! He hadn't been sure they'd actually reach the goal.

"Whoa," Kyle said, watching the screen as he rubbed his cock. The messages flew by so fast that it was impossible to read more than a word or two of any of them.

Diego disappeared for a moment and returned with two black towels, which he unrolled and placed on the carpet. Then he picked up the cam and handed it to Ji. "Guess you should film this," he said.

"Yeppers," Ji replied. He took a step back as the others stepped toward the towels.

"How we doin' this?" Diego asked.

Without answering, Eed took the cam from Ji and dropped to the floor, lying on his back. His stiff erection pointed at his abs, the tip of his dick slightly moist. His dark nipples were hard.

"Just start wankin!" Eed said.

The others gathered in a circle around Eed and started jacking again. Sweat poured off their chiseled forms. Eed aimed the cam up at them, taking a moment to focus on each guy working himself. Ash moaned slightly. Kyle and Diego massaged their bodies as they jerked.

Excitement rose in Eed's chest. Not only was this hot, but they were going to make a killing. He watched as more precum oozed out of Jake's cock, then felt the warm liquid dripping onto his shin. He followed along with the cam, trying to imagine what their viewers were typing. Every other second he heard another tip.

Soon Kyle's breathing started to pick up -- faster and heavier. Oh god! Eed thought, looking at his friend. Kyle's dick had gotten darker, the red-purple hue of the head suggesting that he'd been edging for longer than just their show.

"Turning around!" Eed said suddenly, "Don't want to get blasted in the face!"

Handing the cam back to Ji, Eed sat up and pushed forward into a plank. His body tightened with effort, his small, round ass up in the air.

Ji stopped stroking and tried to find a good vantage point, wanting the viewers to see Eed and the four others standing over him.

"Guys, kneel down," he said. Eed is in the shadows too much.

The four dropped to their knees and stroked just above Eed's body. Ash was making more noise now, his mouth hanging half-open. Kyle's body started to twitch, his eyes tightly shut.

Ji zoomed in on Kyle, sensing what was about to happen, watching as his friend stroked faster and faster. Kyle's right bicep bulged as he pumped, his whole arm soaked in sweat, his balls swinging low and slapping the inside of his legs. Ji zoomed in further, showing the veins visible on his pelvis, running down from beneath his abs. Kyle's calves were tight, his toes curled.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

Kyle's moan was practically a shout, interrupting the sound of the others working their sweaty cocks. His eyes popped open and his facial features softened, suggesting a long-awaited release.

Half a second later, long streams of hot jizz shot out of his dick, splattering onto Eed's back and legs, the white gooey liquid clearly visible on Eed's brown skin. The others watched in silence, but the laptop exploded with sound.

Kyle pushed out a few more grunts as he finished, his lean muscles tense, his abs tight. Then he looked at the cam and grinned, giving the audience a thumbs up. Cum covered his hand and the head of his cock. He wiped his fingers on his abs, creating white streaks on his skin.

That was impressive, Ji thought. He panned the cam across Eed's body, showing where he had been hit with Kyle's cum.

"Uhhh..." Eed said after a moment. "Wow... that was Kyle, wasn't it?"

"Yeeaaa--" Diego began to reply, but was interrupted by his own explosive orgasm. He'd been leaning back while stroking, so his cum arced upward, flying through the air. Half landed on Eed's arm and half on the black towels. Diego kept rubbing as it squirted out, his face contorted in pleasure.

"Shit!" Ji said. It felt really strange, but this was way hotter than their usual shows. He looked over at the screen. The token count had shot up by over a thousand in the last couple of minutes.

Eed could no longer hold the plank, so he rested on the floor as the other two continued stroking. Some of Kyle's cum slid along his skin as he changed position, rolling toward the touch of hair he had on his lower back, just above his ass. Ji panned across Eed's body again and zoomed in on his left triceps, which had been blasted by Diego's spunk.

Kyle and Diego sat back, looking exhausted. They exchanged a high-five, cum still staining their fingers and the heads of their cocks. Ash and Jake kept working, their eyes closed and muscular arms flashing in the warm light. The smell of cum added to the thick, humid air.

"Dare you two to cum while looking at Eed's ass," Diego joked.

Ash opened his eyes and smirked. "Do you want me to squirt today or not?"

Ji focused the camera on Ash, moving down from his face to his muscular shoulders and broad chest, then down his torso. His skin was soaked, beads of sweat rolling down his abs and pelvis. Somehow his hair had become disheveled, short as it was. His baseball hat lay behind him, just behind his bare feet.

How can he rub that hard and not cum already? Ji thought, amazed by how intensely Ash was going at his dick, his rapid strokes making a repetitive slapping sound. His left hand pressed hard on his thigh. He squeezed his eyes closed, seeming to concentrate on drawing out his cum.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ji saw Jake nod, signaling that he was ready to blow. His breathing was heavy, his body starting to shake. He bit hard on his lower lip, aimed his dick down toward Eed, and rolled his head back, his eyes looking up toward the ceiling. Jake let out a low moan as he started to bust.

Ji turned the cam around just in time:

Jake's hot cum shot out of his dick in several rapid squirts, splashing onto Eed's shoulders, back, and neck, some of it hitting the dark curls on his head.

"No!" Eed cried out. "Not the hair man!"

Ash and Kyle burst out laughing. Ji rolled his eyes.

"Oh fuck... sorry dude," Jake said after a moment, regaining his breath.

"You just liked the view," Eed teased.

"It was your ass that did it," Jake teased back. He glanced at his friend's ass for a moment, wondering if seeing it would have added to his orgasm. Eed's backside was small and tight, but it didn't do much for Jake one way or the other.

Now all eyes were on Ash. He looked into the cam and seemed to soak up the attention. "Watch how it's done," he said softly, his breath quickening.

Let's get this over with! Eed thought.

Ash stroked hard and fast, his cock thick and dark. He began moaning, his body twitching, the suspense growing.

Well? Ji thought.

But Ash kept slapping away, a thin line of precum swinging off the end of his dick.

He must have gotten off earlier.

A few tips rang in as the seconds ticked by. Ash twitched some more, his muscles taught.

"You can do it, man," Diego said. He rolled closer and placed his hand on the back of Ash's leg, just beneath his bare ass.

"What the--!" Kyle couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Ash smiled slightly, then his mouth opened, a soft moan escaping with his breath. He grabbed hold of his throbbing dick, squeezing the head. After the longest fraction of a second, the room's tension collapsed as his jizz spurted out, wave after wave, the hot white liquid splashing onto Eed's calves and hamstrings. Ash shook with each release, his body relaxing. Eed winced, glad that he'd finally finished.

"Ohhhhh," Ash exhaled. Typically he wasn't much of a shooter. But today's load was big and forceful.

"So much cum," Eed muttered, his face buried in the towel on the floor. The others looked down at him, amused seeing his small body covered in their cum. Ji knelt down and panned along Eed from head to toe, listening to the tips arrive as viewers got a close-up view of the streaks, droplets, and pools of cum seemingly everywhere on his wet skin.

"Fuck, now I want to shoot!" Ji murmured. But he had to stay horny, with his balls tingling and his mind on edge. Once he released he'd become rational again, which wouldn't work for the climax of their show.

"How's it goin' Eed?" Ji asked, pushing aside his swirling thoughts.

"Um. Wow. Dirty I guess," Eed replied, finally lifting his head and turning to peer up at the cam. "You guys cum a lot. And it was warm at first but now it's fucking getting cold!"

Kyle laughed. "Well I gotta give it to you man, I couldn't do that." He grabbed one of the towels and used it to wipe off Eed's back and legs.

"It's not so bad," Eed said, craning his neck to try to get a look at his backside. He took the towel from Kyle and wiped someone's jizz off his arm. "Just messy."

Diego waved at Ji with both hands to get his attention.

"Your turn man!" he said, his slight smile reflecting his expectation that Ji wouldn't be happy about the news.

Ji glanced at the screen, his anxiety momentarily spiking. The tip count had passed their final goal.

Well if Eed could do that... he thought.

"Time to tame Eed's monster!" Ash said, laughing halfway through the phrase. Kyle gave him a look.

"Can we do it in the shower?" Eed asked. "I'd like to get Jake's cum out of my hair before it dries."