Silly Cam Guys - Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah," Ji said after a moment, considering the logistics. Shower shows were generally unpleasant because the water had to be cool enough so that it didn't fog up the lens.

"Shower time," Diego said, giving a thumbs-up to the cam. He got up and spun around, shaking his ass back and forth in a little dance.

Eed ran off to the bedroom as the others gathered in the small washroom. Where is he going!? Ji thought, annoyed. He just wanted this to be done.

"He's running away," Jake joked. He flexed his big arms, giving the audience something to watch as they waited.

I bet Ji wants to run away, Kyle thought, looking at his friend. Ji looked agitated, his dark eyes alert.

Eed returned in a pair of white boxers. They hugged his hips low, showing off more of his trail. His abs looked firmer than before, probably from planking. He still had some cum on his lower calves.

Eed turned on the water and waited a moment for the temperature to settle. He stuck his head in first, drenching his hair. He ran his fingers through his curls, tugging where he thought Jake's cum had likely fallen.

"Ok," he said after a moment. Then he stepped in, shivering as the water cascaded over him. Its vigorous flow hit him in the chest, sending streams of water running down his body. The flow tugged at his white boxers, causing them to slip slightly lower. They were now soaked, his soft dick fully visible beneath the fabric.

Eed dunked his hair again, then stepped back, crossing his arms over his head. Water dripped from the hair on his armpits.

"What you waitin' for, Ji? he asked, egging on his friend.

"Yeah," Ash said, grinning. "It's time for all the hot action."

Ji glared at Ash and handed the cam to Diego.

Ji slipped into the tub, ducking beneath the flow, and slowly knelt in front of Eed. Cool water splashed off his friend and stung his skin, making him wince. Ji felt a split-second of alarm, bracing himself as he saw Eed reach up and adjust the shower head. But he only aimed it slightly lower, the jets of water hitting his lower abs and boxers.

The roar of rushing water in his ears, Ji could feel the others' eyes on him. He thought he could smell his cucumber-scented soap from the rack above, a small comfort in an unfamiliar situation.

"Well, this is awkward," he said.

Everyone laughed nervously. Faintly, the laptop could be heard chiming in the other room.

"Slip 'em off me, man," Eed prodded, clearly enjoying the circumstances.

Ji looked up at his friend, but Eed's wet hair covered his eyes. "Ok, Eed. I know you've been looking forward to this all day," he teased.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, Ji tugged Eed's boxers down to his ankles. Eed stepped out of them and nudged the pair behind him.

Kyle giggled and slapped Jake's back. Shit, shit, shit! he thought.

Eed's cock hung soft, the cool water streaming down the shaft and flowing off the tip. Resting fully onto his knees, Ji scooted toward it. He lifted his hands but seemed not to know where to put them. About to grab Eed's thighs, he changed his mind and went for his friend's dick instead, guiding it towards his mouth. Let's get this shit over with.

The others watched silently as Ji wrapped his lips around Eed's penis. It felt warm and soft. Ji began moving his head forward and back, caressing the shaft with his mouth, feeling the head push against his tongue. After about five seconds he burst out laughing.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry," he said quietly, pushing away his laughter. The other guys looked at each other.

"Oh man, that felt so amazing," Eed said sarcastically. His dick hung awkwardly, having grown a little bit in the past few moments.

Ji recommitted himself, taking Eed's cock into his mouth again. He wrapped his left hand around Eed's right leg, right below his ass, and guided his friend forward and back.

With his other hand, Ji played with himself, his own cock having gone soft. The motions felt awkward. In his mouth, he felt Eed's dick hardening.

"That's actually not bad," Eed said. He closed his eyes and massaged his abs with his hand. The shower stream was again hitting him in the chest, and his wet skin reflected the glow of the overhead lights. His mop of curly hair was weighed down in its drenched state, and he peered through with his dark eyes, looking forward but not focusing on anything specific.

The others continued watching, amused and curious. All that could be heard was the roar of the shower and Eed moaning softly, likely for the audience. Jake rubbed at his dick again, thinking about how it would feel to be blown.

"I gotta see what they're saying about this!" he said suddenly, then ran out to check the laptop.

Ji paused, letting Eed's dick slide out of his mouth. "Wow, that's really tough," he said, opening and closing his mouth to loosen whatever muscles were involved. Eed's dick was harder, but it still wasn't quite fully erect. Ji had gotten himself to a semi, though he found it hard to concentrate on two cocks at once.

Diego brought the cam closer as Ji began again, providing a view of Ji's face, his wet hair now covering his eyes, and Eed's slim midsection. The curve of Eed's ass could be seen at the right side of the screen. In the center, water flowed across his abs, down the v-lines that disappeared into his pubes, and off his balls.

Eed moaned softly, now rubbing his chest with one hand.

"Keep going Ji," he encouraged.

Ji continued. He stopped rubbing himself for a moment and brought his right hand up to grab Eed's left hamstring. He could feel his hands shake as he guided Eed forward and back. It seemed easier than doing all the movement with his head and neck.

Eed closed his eyes. Not sure I can cum like this, he thought. Ji's mouth felt surprisingly good, but the experience was strange, and Ji's sucking placed his cock at an angle lower than he'd prefer.

Ji paused again. He opened his mouth, stretching it. "Wow," he said. "Crap."

"It feels decent," Eed said, encouragingly.

"Try this end," Ji retorted. The others laughed.

"I'm not sure I can get off this... " Eed started to say, his words fading away as he felt Ji's warm mouth gently clasp his cock again. A part of him wished Ji would use his tongue; a part of him didn't.

"Ji not good enough for you?" Ash asked jokingly.

"Hey! This is harder than it looks!" Ji said, pausing in his effort.

"Who told you to stop?" Eed teased, pushing his cock forward. Its head brushed against his friend's lips.

Kyle giggled at their performance. "Why can't you get off?"

"If Ji weren't so ugly," Eed said, lifting his arms up into the air as Ji's lips touched his cock again. No way I'm getting off this way, he thought. Ji dropped his right hand, using it to play with himself. Diego made sure to catch his motions in the frame, hoping Ji would be able to get himself hard.

Eed closed his eyes and started rubbing his abs again. Touching his own skin helped. With his left hand he massaged his hamstring. The hair on his legs was matted down from all the water. He tried to think about the audience watching, which made him hornier. His mind flashed back to his best solo show, which he'd never told the others about. Late the previous summer, in the middle of a hot night, Eed took the cam down to a narrow alleyway just outside their flat and shot his load there. He recalled standing naked in the moonlight, his bare feet on the dark pavement, and how hard he'd nutted, his cum splattering onto the brick wall.

"Any closer?" Ji asked. A few minutes ago he'd been nervous and unsure of his actions, treating Eed's dick too gingerly. But now he'd been pressing his lips together more tightly, half embarrassed at seeming inadequate, half inspired by the realization that a better show meant more money.

"It comes and goes," Eed replied. There were moments when he felt closer but then his cock just couldn't quite get there.

Ji interrupted his instinct to apologize. Not my fault! he thought. But he wished his friend would just cum already. His mouth hurt and he was really horny and needed to blow a load. He'd gotten himself hard, but was careful not to shoot. Eed's gotta go first, he thought.

"Wow guys!"

Suddenly Jake appeared in the washroom again, reporting on the audience's reaction. The chat was on fire and they'd earned almost 10,000 tokens. Someone offered another thousand if they could finish off the show in the next few minutes.

"I think he's trying to rub one out before the girlfriend gets home and really just wants to see you both finish," Jake explained.

Thank god! Eed thought, pulling back from Ji. Fuck it, let's take this offer.

Ji stood up, looking relieved. He swept his hair out of his face and looked over at Eed, wondering if he should say something. He caught Eed's eyes, his anxiety fading as he saw they looked as warm and friendly as usual.

"That's everything I've always wanted," Eed joked, smirking.

After a moment, both turned toward the cam, dicks in hands. Ji put one foot up on the side of the tub. He glanced over at Eed again. "Race you, you fuck?"

"You got it," Eed replied. Both guys closed their eyes and started stroking. In seconds, their dicks were hard as rock again. Now Ji was standing in the flow of the shower, its stream running down his body, some of it flowing out of the tub via his raised foot. Ash placed a towel on the floor to catch the pooling water.

"My money's on Eed," said Diego, who was still holding the cam. That guy could cum soft if he wanted to, he thought.

"Well Ji does have a special touch," Kyle joked.

Diego panned the cam back and forth. Ji seemed to flex every muscle on his smooth body as he worked. Right now, his thigh was bulging, this toes wrapped around the edge of the tub. He held his left arm above his head, his hand grabbing a tuft of hair. He bit down on his tongue and felt a stream of clear, runny precum flow out of his dick, warming his fingers.

Eed licked his lips and started to make a moaning sound. With his left hand he massaged his balls, tugging at the loose skin. His mouth opened, a loud "Unghh!" escaping as he exhaled.

Ji started rubbing faster, desperate not to be beat. "Fuck," he whispered. All day he had been seconds away from blowing. What happened!?

The others watched, eager to see who would win. They had all raced before. Something about the competition gave it added excitement.

Eed's left hand was all over his body now, erratically massaging his chest, abs, and then the inside of his thigh. His body started to shake, his mouth opening wider...

"Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Eed screamed, stumbling over the threshold, feeling his cum surging inside, shooting towards the exit. In a flash, he spun to the side, trying to aim his dick at Ji. But the intensity of the orgasm shook his body, causing Eed to slip as he turned, falling back against the far corner of the shower. Cum gushed out of his dick wildly as he tumbled, hands flying out in an attempt to catch himself.

An explosion of laughter filled the room, drowning out the roar of the shower.

What the fuck!? Ji thought, his eyes flying open. There'd been a loud thud and then sudden laughter. He looked over at Eed, awkwardly half-fallen onto the far wall of the shower, splashes of cum on his abs and thighs.

Ji's face registered confusion for a split second, but then it changed to pure pleasure. His eyes rolled back and his mouth opened wide:

"Uhhhnnnnnnnnnn! Uhhhnn! Uhhhhhhhhnnnnn!"

Finally! Ji thought, a rush of warm ecstasy washing over his entire body. He looked down at his dick, awaiting the explosion.

It came.

Suddenly Diego jumped back, but he wasn't quick enough. The first stream of Ji's hot jizz squirted out and smacked him in the thigh, just below the boxer-briefs he'd put back on. The second stream barely missed him, splashing onto the floor. Ji kept jerking through the climax, his dick unleashing several more squirts of his thick, white cum.

"Whoa!" Kyle shouted, still laughing. "That was sick!"

"Hilarious!" Ash added. Then he took the cam from Diego, who stepped into the shower to wash off his thigh.

"Thanks Ji," he mumbled sarcastically.

"What happened?" Eed teased, standing up again. "Get a little cum on ya?"

Diego gave him the middle finger. Eed smiled and waved it off.

"What the hell happened?" Ji asked, regaining his breath. He gathered that Eed had fallen over somehow.

"Eed tried to squirt you but it was a total fail," Diego replied.

Ji turned to Eed, "You little fucker!"

The guys laughed again.

Ji smiled and shook his head. "Ask if anyone recorded that. I'll do a private just for a copy of that shit."

Then he stepped out of the shower and shook the water out of his hair. The floor was a mess. He used his foot to sweep the towel across it, soaking up pools of water and globs of his cum.

Eed exited as well, grabbing a towel from the nearby rack. "Gettin' crowded in here!"

Kyle too had stepped into the shower to wash off, his loose boxers drooping halfway down his ass. Diego sat on the side of the tub, dipping his head in the flow.

Ash spun the cam around and spoke to the audience: "Ok guys, it's shower time for us. Thanks for all the tips. Was a really fun show."

Eed thought he could hear cries of disappointment from their viewers. He tapped Ash on the shoulder and took the cam from him.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll be back in twenty minutes or so for the post-game." With his left hand he grabbed his dick.

"Maybe I'll even jerk it for you again."