Silly Cam Guys - Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A minute to go!" Ash called out from behind the bikes, standing where Jake had been a moment before. He rubbed his bulge playfully, making his dick a little bigger under the pajama pants.

Kyle and Diego sped up, pounding out extra force as the seconds ticked by. Their feet slapped against the pedals, adding an occasional whack! to the continuous roar of their efforts.

With thirty seconds to go, Kyle ran out of energy. You could see it in his face. Diego's poll numbers soared as the others counted down the last several seconds, shouting each number in unison. Both bikes beeped loudly at five minutes elapsed.

"Yeahhhh!" Diego yelled, lifting his arms victoriously. He hopped off the bike and slapped Kyle's bare back. Kyle sighed and stumbled down, his legs burning. Then he stepped out of view and stripped off his black track pants, using them to wipe the sweat off his face.

Walking over to Eed with a bit of a swagger, Diego signaled for him to point the camera down. Then he lowered his shorts and boxer-briefs, revealing his trimmed pubes and his soft curved dick. It was darker than his tan skin. Diego pulled at it a few times and waved it back and forth in front of the camera. Then he turned around to show off his ass, listening as the laptop chimed repeatedly.

The group reached the "shirts!" goal during the race, so the guys took them off. Or tried. Diego's sweat-soaked shirt was stuck to his skin, so Jake helped him out with some tugging. Then he pulled his arms out of his orange singlet and tied the top portion around his waist.

Eed laughed while watching the chat. Someone was writing "OMG" over and over again. Messages flew in, the excitement palpable as the guys' hot skin started to fill the screen. Eed flipped the camera around and pointed it at himself, showing off his tight form and modest abs. He had a touch of hair on his chest and a bit of a trail that disappeared beneath his boxers.

Kyle put his track pants back on and made generous use of the body spray. He and Diego flexed together, showing off their smooth upper bodies. Diego was taller, with muscular arms, solid shoulders, and a firm eight-pack. Kyle had the lean build of a long-distance runner, his arms toned but skinnier. He shook his head, his messy hair still damp, then slipped his right hand into his pants and tugged at his cock.

After Ash and Jake wowed the audience with their broad chests and big muscles, Ji took his turn. He slid down his sweatpants and boxers, revealing all the pale skin down to his dick. His tight, smooth pelvis was framed by a pair of hot, v-shaped ridges. When he stood close to the cam, viewers could make out the veins that ran down from his abs to the treasure hidden in his light green boxers.

Watching himself on the screen made Ji hornier. He started to pop another boner, the head of his cock pushing against the fabric of his boxers and sweatpants. He turned to the side to make the bulge more obvious, listening to the laptop beep. He was tempted to touch himself, but wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop. The friction of his boxers against the head of his cock was agonizing.

Behind him, the other guys were trading taunts. Ash and Eed were shoving each other, faking the lead-up to a fight. Jake pretended to pull them apart, then all three rummaged in the corner and pulled out some equipment. They extended the pieces, revealing a pull-up bar supported by four poles whose plastic feet rested on the floor.

"Ok guys," Eed said, approaching the laptop, "next up is our pull-up contest. It's me, Jake, Ash, and horny Hoonie over here. Whoever wins has to get hard and show his cock."

Trying to forget his aching cock, Ji set up a scoreboard in the chat, then signaled the others to get started. There was no need for a poll this time. The winner was always the same.

"Me first," Jake said, bouncing anxiously on the balls of his feet. Grabbing the bar, he lifted himself up and paused for a moment.

Eed grabbed the camera and held it steady in front of Jake.

"Ok... go!" he said.

Jake started his set, moving at a moderate speed. Ash and Ji shouted out the count while Eed circled with the webcam, admiring Jake's big arms and chest, solid shoulders, and muscular back.

"Look at that ass!" he teased, circling a second time. The legs of Jake's singlet were short, so Eed panned up and down the exposed skin, giving the audience generous views of Jake's long, muscular legs. His quads were huge and his calves prominent.

Jake struggled as he reached the mid teens, pausing for a second between each pull-up. After number eighteen, he dropped off the bar, landing softly on the carpet. Then he lifted his arms and gave a double wave to the camera.

"We already lifted today," he said apologetically, trying to save a bit of pride.

"Ok, me next," Eed said, handing the cam to Ji. Let's get this over with, he thought. Eed jumped up to catch the bar, then waited a moment for his body to stop swaying.

"This is not gonna be fun," he said to the camera.

"But dude, you weigh nothing!" Ash taunted.

"Your dick weighs nothing!" Jake retorted.

Everyone laughed.

"Here goes..."

As the others counted, Ji moved closer to Eed, focusing the camera on his arms and face before moving down his body. He zoomed in on Eed's abs, which tightened with effort. Several beads of sweat glistened on his skin. Then he panned back up, watching Eed contort his face as he struggled.

After completing nine, Eed dropped from the bar, exhaling loudly.

"Not bad," Ji said, handing him the camera. "You're getting better."

Eed nodded, lowering himself to the floor. His arm shook as he held up the camera, following Ji move into position beneath the pull-up bar. Ji's erection was gone, but his sweatpants and boxers still hung low on his hips, his tight pelvis in full view beneath his perfect abs. Tokens rang in as he jumped up and began his reps, moving at a quick pace.

Eed leaned back and aimed the camera up at his friend. Ji's muscles danced in the light, his smooth ivory skin aglow. Sweat soaked his forehead and ran down his chest. His armpit hair, like the hair on his head, was jet black and slightly unkempt. His face displayed determination.

Ji slowed down as he neared twenty, seeming less steady.

"Come on!" Kyle shouted from the kitchen. The others counted along:

"Twenty-one!... Twenty-two!... Twenty-..... three!"

That was all he could do. Ji let out a huge breath and lowered himself from the bar, his body shaking. He sunk down to the floor, leaning against one of the support poles.

"Fuck," Ash said, taking Ji's place under the bar. He's getting stronger.

Following Ji's lead, Ash tugged down his dark blue pajama pants, showing off an inch of two of his track shorts and more of his lower torso. Then he jumped up to grab hold of the bar.

Ash quickly knocked out the first ten pull-ups. Eed circled, holding the cam close to his friend, providing views of his broad chest, chiseled abs, giant biceps, and hairy armpits. Ash kept up his speed, grimacing, as the others yelled out:

"Nineteen! Twenty! Twenty-one! Twenty-two!... Twenty-three!... -"

"Noooo!" Ji shouted, interrupting the count. Not wanting to be beaten, he grabbed hold of Ash's pajama pants as his friend rose to complete a twenty-fourth pull-up. The others laughed as Ash lifted himself out of half his pants, his right thigh exposed down to the knee. He kicked at Ji, who let go and fell back to the floor, laughing as well.

Ash completed one more. Not bothering to fix his pants when he came down, he smiled and flexed for the camera.

"Twenty-five!" he boasted.

"Take 'em off," Eed said, pointing to the screen. They had 1210 tokens.

Ash dropped his pajama pants to the floor. His light blue track shorts were thin and airy, the shape of his dick clearly visible underneath. His muscled thighs were sweaty, as was his face, which he wiped with the back of his hands.

Eed placed the camera on the floor, angling it toward the ceiling. Stepping nearly on top of it, he slipped off his shiny gold athletic shorts, revealing more of his hairy legs. His thighs were thin but muscular. With both hands, he slowly lowered his checkered red boxers, revealing the top of his wild pubes.

"Hey Ash, they want to see your dick," Diego said. He was standing over at the laptop in his yellow boxer-briefs, holding an open bag of Doritos and some plates. His legs were muscular like Ji's, but with more hair.

"Oh yeah," Ash said, "I forgot about the victory prize." He started rubbing his dick through his shorts. Eed zoomed in with the cam. Ash was semi-hard after a moment. Then he spit on his hand and slipped it into his shorts to get the rest of the way. Once his dick was hard, he pulled it out and flashed it in front of the camera, waving it up and down. It was about six inches long and thick.

Ash wrapped his hand around the shaft and pumped a bit, his cock sliding easily through his hand. He had dark pubes. There was some hair on his legs, but not much. His built upper body was mostly smooth.

"Here, take this hot dog instead," Kyle said, handing him a plate with a hot dog and a bun. Kyle had taken off his track pants. His dark blue boxers looked silky and comfortable.

Diego helped him pass out the food. Then he grinned at the camera, flexed his right arm, and licked his bicep. With his left hand he cupped his obvious bulge. His boxer-briefs were tight, so viewers begged him to turn around.

"Maybe later," he teased.

"Eed, yours are right here," Kyle said, passing along a plate with two beef hot dogs. He and Diego had also brought over ketchup, a jar of dill pickles, and a plenty of Doritos, which they all poured onto their plates.

Ji grabbed the wide-angle lens and popped it on so the group could sit and eat and all be seen at once. He updated the show description, listing the top goals as:

6500 shoot on eed...8500 reward his cock!

Then he set the laptop on the floor as the others gathered around in a semi-circle. They sat and ate, watching in amusement as viewers reacted to the updated goals. The crowd was feverish and horny, the messages a mix of excitement, demands, disbelief, and a smattering of complaints about the cost.

The guys wolfed down the food, trading comments and responding to the audience between bites. The hot dogs were thick and juicy, slightly burnt on the outside. The Doritos made a crunch. They passed around a water bottle, taking turns squeezing a stream of cool liquid into their mouths.

"You all liking it so far?" Jake asked. He'd taken off his singlet and wore just a pair of orange briefs. His dark skin was covered in muscles. In his socks, he wiggled his toes to an erratic rhythm.

A longtime fan asked how they'd convinced Eed to be a target for their cum.

"It began as a joke," Ji replied, "then ended up as kind of a dare..." He described how they'd promised Eed a bigger cut of the tokens, then how he'd jokingly demanded to be blown as additional compensation.

>>JUST FUCK EACH OTHER!

Every show, viewers begged to see dicks pounding asses.

"Not happening!" Kyle retorted quickly. The others laughed.

"He means not happening... on cam," Diego clarified. Gotta sell that fantasy!

"I don't even think Eed would fuck a guy," Ash said.

"Nope," Eed replied, shaking his head. "Unless you give me all the tokens!" He winked at the camera and picked up his second hot dog, licking it slowly from bottom to top.

The laptop chimed again.

"What else you want to see?" Diego asked the audience. This should be fun, he thought sarcastically. Half the requests to their group inbox made them squirm.

He nearly rolled his eyes at the first response:

>>pls lick cum off ur feet

"I don't even know if that's possible," Eed replied. Having finished his food, he set his plate aside and tried to lift his right foot up to his face. Nope!

The discussion turned to the time Kyle accidentally squirted cum on his shoes. "Saw some ladies on my run and couldn't wait," he explained, "so later I did it in the bushes."

"You're crazy," Diego said, shaking his head. "What if someone caught you?"

"I don't give a shit. Not like I haven't been caught before."

"Who caught you!?" Eed demanded, laughing. He sat with his legs bent, arms resting on his knees, the fabric of his boxers falling down towards his ass. Unconsciously, he started running his hands up and down his hairy hamstrings.

"I call bullshit," Ash said. He'd put his hat back on, backwards, and sweat still covered his forehead. "You jerked it outside? You want your dick to fall off?"

"It was in the summer," Kyle replied. "Anyway, I jerked it a bit on the bus one time. It's always fucking empty. But the driver saw and kicked me off."

The others laughed.

"You're such an idiot," Ji said.

Kyle flipped him off, then stood up and stretched, flexing his abs. His silky boxers were caught on his hardening cock, the fabric lifting to reveal more of one thigh than the other.

Jake popped up too, collecting plates from the others.

Better get back to the show, he thought. Horny viewers get bored quickly, especially if there's hot competition online.

While the others cleaned up, Ash returned the laptop and camera to the table. Backing up, he stood in front of it, playing with his dick. Viewers begged him to flash it, but he smirked and shook his head. He continued rubbing, getting it hard. Then he inched down his shorts, little by little, and slipped out the head of his cock. It was thick and dark.

Diego picked a water bottle up off the floor and slid into view. Placing it in front of his dick, he gave it a quick squeeze, sending a squirt of water onto Ash's leg. Ash pretended to be horrified and ran out of view. Then Diego opened the bottle, leaned back, and poured the rest of the water onto his chest, using his other hand to spread the liquid over his pecs and abs. Then he rubbed his palm over the bulge in his boxer-briefs, listening to the sound of another cluster of tips.

Eed sat down in front of the laptop, watching viewers react to Ash and Diego. He nibbled on the last of his chips and slowly rubbed his dick through his boxers. Surprised at the sensitivity, he leaned forward and rubbed some more, his dark curly hair falling in front of his eyes.

Jake strolled back into the room and slapped Ji's back, almost making him drop the camera.

"Whoooo's up for the plank game?" he challenged.

"Me," said Ash and Kyle. Diego nodded. Ji shrugged.

"You guys go 'head," Eed said, taking the cam from Ji. "I'll be doing some planking of my own later."

Then he waited a few seconds as the others dropped to the floor in a line.

"Everyone ready?"

There were five nods.

"Go!"

The guys lifted themselves into a plank, arms bent at the elbows, eyes facing the carpet. The refrigerator and heater buzzed in the background.

Eed walked around them with the cam.

"Who's gonna lose it first?" he taunted.

From behind, Eed zoomed in on each guy, tracing him from foot to head.

"These guys are gonna cum for you later," he said, teasing the audience. "They're gonna be flexin' and sweatin' and squirtin' some hot spunk all over the place."

Ash collapsed, laughing. There were giggles from the others.

"You're ridiculous," Ash said.

Eed continued circling, then lowered the camera to catch the guys' pained faces. He made sure to provide a view down their bodies, catching their abs at work, their bulges visible just beyond.

"Check out those dicks folks. They're gonna get a lot bigger pretty soon."

The room smelled of sweat. Beads of moisture appeared on Ji's forehead. He clenched his teeth, his dark eyes blades of determination. Jake and Kyle had their eyes closed, mentally counting the seconds, while Diego's face was scrunched in effort. After a few seconds, he exhaled and gave up.

"Beat you," he said to Ash, smirking.

"Suck it," Ash replied. "Who can concentrate with Eed babbling on like that?"

Diego laughed. Then he stood up and tugged his boxer-briefs down a bit, revealing the top of his hips. He took the cam from Eed and pointed it at the stopwatch on the table.

"Crossing one-thirty," he said. "Go go go!"

Eed stood in front of the laptop and verbally answered some questions in the chat.

"Yeah we do our own laundry," he said. "But it's not that often 'cuz we're never really wearing any clothes."

Who the fuck asks about laundry!?, Ji thought, trying to think of anything other than what he was doing.

Diego lowered the cam and panned across Ji, Kyle, and Jake. Their bodies shook with effort, sweat dripping off their hair, faces, and chests.

Kyle collapsed at about 1:50.

Trying to channel his friend's skill in keeping the audience excited, Diego momentarily pointed the cam at Eed.

"See that cute little guy?" he asked. "He's gonna get our loads on him soon. I can't wait to shoot onto his tight bod."

Ash laughed at him, so he flipped him off.

Then he returned his focus to Ji and Jake, still battling it out.

"Come on guys. Beat two-thirty."

Ji was starting to buckle, his back sagging toward the floor. He shifted, trying to ease the stress on his core, but his abs had had enough.

"Fffbbbllhhh!" he exhaled, collapsing.

"Woohoo!" Jake shouted, holding the pose for five more seconds before lowering himself to the floor. Then he stood up, gave two thumbs up, and turned around. Pulling down his orange briefs, he mooned the cam, showing off his round, muscular ass.

"Gotta strip again," Ji said, breathing heavily. He grinned, feeling cocky, his eyes alight as he pointed at the token count.

"Time to see the goods!" he continued, taking the cam from Diego. This is where the fun begins, Ji thought. The audience was going to go crazy.

The energy in the chatroom soared as the guys lined up in a row. The messages were a blur on the screen.

Diego went first, sliding down his yellow boxer-briefs. He rubbed his lower pelvis, fingertips touching the short dark hairs that surrounded his semi-hard dick. Then he turned to the side and flexed his arms. His torso was thin, his abs tight, and his ass firm, smooth with a gentle curve.

Next in line, Kyle dropped his boxers and played with his soft cock, tugging at it with one hand then the other. Like Ji, he shaved. The lean cut of his torso was impressive. V-shaped ridges ran from his sides down to his cock. He turned around after a few seconds, showing off his small, pale ass. Standing solidly, feet apart, Kyle flexed his arms and listened as more tokens streamed in. That's right, he thought.

Ji panned to Ash next, smirking at his friend's impatience. Ash had already slid off his shorts and whipped his dick into a near-erection. His legs were far apart, his muscular thighs bulging, his chest big and rising with his breathing. He held his thick cock in his hand, then pushed some spit out of his mouth, letting it fall onto the shaft. The others listened as he ran his hands around his cock, lubricating it.

Eed watched the others nervously. He thought about the cum that was going to shoot out of their cocks, how it would feel hitting his skin. He shuddered, pushing the thought out of his mind.

"You're next," Ji prodded.

Eed had been playing with himself for the last few minutes, so his long skinny dick was solid, its form tenting his checkered red boxers. He tugged them off, kicked them aside, then rotated his body so as to swing his cock from side to side. He didn't shave, so he had a wild bush of dark hair. Dropping to a kneeling position, he flexed his arms then leaned back to show off his abs. With his right hand he began stroking his dick, touching a nipple with his left. He closed his eyes and licked his lips.