All Comments on 'Silver and Gold Ch. 18 - Final'

by imogene_arant

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful!! I look forward to reading about Nephrite in Alaska!

Ginger630Ginger630about 2 years ago

I’m sad to see this story end. Feldspar and Silver were so sweet with each other. Such a perfect match. I’m glad Mal got his head out of his ass and apologized. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

imogene_arantimogene_arantabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Ginger Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Believe me, I'm sad to not be living and breathing these characters anymore too! They are both special people and I thoroughly enjoyed bringing them together. At the same time I'm slowly falling more in love with the new characters and story I'm writing, so there's more to come! Thank you again for reading and commenting. It really means a lot to know people connect with what I share.

IamboredtooIamboredtooalmost 2 years ago

A truly lovely story!

imogene_arantimogene_arantalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Iamboredtoo thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to write it, and even more fun hearing people enjoyed it.

EarthMother1981EarthMother198110 months ago

Great story. Can't wait to visit your world again. Please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimogene_arant@imogene_arant
Just a writer blowing off steam... comments and feedback always welcome! I love making writing friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES