Silver and Gold Ch. 18 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am. I know we don't need to do it. Everyone in the Wood knows we belong to each other. I want everyone in the human realm to know, too. I want to introduce you as my husband, and have everyone understand immediately what we are to each other."

"Babe, you don't have to actually marry me to introduce me as your husband. I mean, you could just call me that since it's the closest descriptor to what we already are. Because, like I said, faeries don't get married."

"If I did that, I'd miss out on the opportunity to see you looking like you do right now."

"Like what?"

"Glowing with so much joy that you're afraid of accepting it. Please say yes. It can mean whatever you want it to mean, but don't say no because you're afraid I'm not serious. I'm very serious. The most serious."

Silver's eyes glinted with tears and he gave Feldspar a tremulous smile. "Yes, of course the answer is yes. I love you, Feldspar, and I want everyone to know that in both realms."

Feldspar slid one of the identical rings onto Silver's finger. Silver plucked the second ring from his hand and mimicked his motions. "This is only temporary," he said, just as Feldspar was leaning forward to kiss him.

"Is that so?" Feldspar's eyebrow shot up and he studied the playful expression on Silver's face.

"We're changing our itinerary after this and I'm taking you to Paris so Arnau can put a proper ring on your finger, one that you'll never be able to take off."

"I like the sound of that. Any other plans you want to let me in on?"

"I want to wait until we can get married in America. I know it will be a while. Maybe years. I hope you don't mind introducing me as your fiancé until then."

Feldspar's smile softened. "I would marry you tomorrow in Europe, but this is our home and you're right. If we can't be married here, it's not the same. So I will be lamenting in every interview that I can't marry you until fae equality laws are passed. Maybe it will speed things along."

Silver grinned and pulled Feldspar flush against him. "Perfect," he whispered, before pressing his lips against Feldspar's. The kiss started off soft and sweet, a promise of their future and a balm against the sting of having to wait. It quickly transformed into a ravenous, all-consuming thing.

Feldspar pushed Silver back onto the twin-sized bed, flipping the pink lace coverlet roughly to the floor in the process. He stood over his lover, taking a moment to admire the slight flush across his chest as he panted for breath. He hooked two fingers into the waistband of Silver's pajama pants and boxers, sliding both down. Silver fidgeted in anticipation, his wide gray eyes begging Feldspar not to make him wait.

He shucked off his clothes and crawled on top of Silver, stretching out so every inch of their bodies was touching. He fingered the new ring on Silver's finger, filled with an almost overwhelming sense of awe. He never could have imagined how his life would turn out, and he was so grateful.

Feldspar took his time, letting the gasps and noises spilling from Silver guide him. He knew every one of Silver's most sensitive spots, knew the exact balance of tongue and teeth that drove him wild. He had known all of that for years. It didn't matter; every sigh, gasp and whimper of pleasure from his lover felt new.

By the time he'd reached Silver's hard length, he had to clamp a hand over Silver's mouth to hold in his moans. Silver thrust into Feldspar's teasing kisses and licks, whining when Feldspar moved downward instead of sucking him. Feldspar wasn't interested in getting Silver off so soon. There were so many more places he wanted to explore.

As Feldspar consumed Silver, the unfamiliar room faded away. All his senses were enveloped in the beautiful faery. His world shrank to the scent of his rosemary and spice skin, the sensation of sinking his tongue and fingers into his soft heat, the sounds of his moans of pleasure.

When Silver was nothing but a quivering mess Feldspar crawled up his body. He gazed into Silver's unfocused eyes and kissed him softly, letting him catch his breath.

Feldspar slid into him at a glacial pace, savoring the way his eyelids fluttered with even the tiniest of thrusts. Feldspar threaded their hands together again, moving them above Silver's head. The move exposed the underside of Silver's arms, and Feldspar kissed the ticklish skin there, enjoying the way it made Silver's skin pebble with goosebumps.

As Feldspar sank all the way into Silver he reveled in the abundance of indulging in Silver. They moved together in a familiar rhythm, kissing and holding, breathing and gasping, giving and taking.

"I love you, fiancé," Feldspar whispered against Silver's cheek. Silver writhed under him, pulling him deeper by hooking his legs around Feldspar's.

"I love you too," Silver choked out as he started to clench around Feldspar's cock. Feldspar slid his hand down from Silver's and wrapped it around Silver's length. He adjusted the angle of his hips subtly and in seconds was rewarded by Silver's shuddering, gasping orgasm.

Silver cried out his name in the throws of pleasure and that was all it took to push Feldspar over the edge with him. He clamped his teeth on the nape of Silver's neck and pounded into Silver's sated body, filling him seconds later.

After what could have been an eternity, Feldspar kissed Silver and gingerly rolled off him. Silver sighed and turned on his side to face Feldspar, drawing close. He entwined his hand with Feldspar's and tucked their arms between them, their two ringed hands mirror images of each other, then wrapped his other arm around Feldspar's back to hold him close.

Feldspar rested his forehead against Silver's, enjoying the warmth and safety of Silver's touch. Soon they would have to leave this bed and this room. They would have to share their news with their friends, and come up with answers to endless questions about the when's, the why's, the where's of a wedding. They'd have to create a PR plan to secure the right magazine and TV appearances and leverage their engagement for fae rights. There would be an endless parade of obligations and opportunities.

But now. Now was a soft bed and soft touches. Eyes meeting eyes, breath traded for breath. Now was warm sunshine spilling through the curtains, fingers tracing the shadows that overlaid tattoos. Familiar screams of laughter and aromas of spiced cider and baking bread filtering through the floorboards. Now they were in a house filled with love and there really was nothing, nothing in all the world, nothing in all their future or past, to be concerned about. Later would come, and they would forge their way through it, together.

******

Thank you for reading and for coming along with me. If you like what I do please give me a follow on here so you don't miss out on future stories. I am working on at least one more story in this world, following Nephrite's quest in Alaska. I've got a few ideas kicking around in my head for other fantasy/steamy/romance stories that I'm working on too. The next few things you'll see from me will likely feature some demons or vampires and be a bit darker.

Hugs and kisses, thank you as always for reading and commenting! DMs open to anyone interested in beta-ing or critique swapping, too.

12