All Comments on 'Silver Anniversary Present B'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

It would have helped if you told the readers where the divergence occurred. I waded thru a lot of the original story before finding the new stuff. Kind of disappointing. 3 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Not sure it's an improvement over the first version!

4

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

Cuck stuff.

Why did the husband encourage her in the first place?

Original was far better.

2/5

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

I normally like SD's stuff, but I really don't enjoy reading about weak men. I appreciate the effort and creativity and will definitely read your future stories.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
I Hated It ⭐

I don’t normally give tales this rating, I Hated It ⭐. For me to give a tale/story this rating I had to find no real value in my having read the tale. Saying that I did find the first version a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ and gave it that rating.

I do not always comment on tales I rate. However, if I rate a tale lower than Good Read ⭐⭐⭐. I feel I owe it to the author who put their time into the production of the tale why I gave it a low rating. Ratings are just my opinion/point of view on a tale/story/series. We all know what opinions are like. So, take mine with a grain of whatever seasoning you like.

I would like to say that your writing style is one that I find well put together. Your tales have thorough storylines and to me are well thought out. Many I have rated Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ or higher. Which is why I will always examine you tales for consumption. I hope you continue to create your tales in your fashion and do it for a long time. You are a good writer and have tales still to be woven with your unique brand.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

I generally don't like cuck stuff, but this one seems fair - he gets a "replacement wife" so the Force is balanced. not my type of story, but isn't as revolting as some other cuck stories by this author or others.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

So Michelle gets the young studs, and Judith gets an old man that could not sufficiently satisfy his wife.

I do not believe that Judith would have cared to spend time with Harry, and that sort of defeats the entire story.

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 1 year ago

I gave it 4 🌟 partly because it’s pretty well written. As far as the plot goes, the situation is fraught with danger and has a high likelihood of a poor outcome loaded with sadness and disappointment for all concerned. Well everyone except for Oliver as he has already moved on.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Nah not for me

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Michelle says - "It's quite simple, I step up and make the decisions for us, you just have to accept them and trust me."

"And what would be your decision?"

Michelle went to hug him, "Don't worry it will be ok, its all so raw at the moment but it will get better... once we get used to everything."

"Get used to everything?" queried Harry.

"Yes, get used to me being with Oliver on the understanding I will continue to love and care for you. You've managed the hardest part and I promise I won't fall in love with him and will remain devoted to you..."

No freaking way. Harry is another can of Pussywhip right off the shelf. He essentially told Michelle he was not good with the idea after the fact. Now she is being a cheating b!tch wanting to continue doing her young lover. She bit into the apple and she is infatuated with it! Get used to her being with Oliver...wake up Michelle you're in dreamland. She won't fall in love with Oliver? Crap headed tart, she has already suck-cummed to Oliver and Harry her husband is almost a memory. Now that's devotion! NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Michelle asked herself yet again what she was doing. She jumped from feeling nervous to thinking about her husband; was he really ok with this or covering his true feelings" -- Harry okay with it??? What kind of Kool-Aid is Michelle drinking??? Has she been eating brownies from off of the Magic Mushrooms Menu??? Harry never said he was OKAY with an ongoing affair. He said he would allow ONE NIGHT as an anniversary gift (what a dumb a$$ move there!). Michelle kicked the tires on continuing the debacle and turning her lust for a young stiffy into a continuous slap in the face for Harry! She was zapped by the Martian Slut Ray. And she loves it, Harry can get bent as far as Michelle is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why be married? They obviously have drifted apart and spending their intimate time with others instead. Seems like marriage in name only. Same old boring storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nor my cup of tea, MC was weak, wife self-absorbed, haven't read the original, after reading this, no desire to either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny thing with these stories, always husband slowing down so wife takes a lover. Yet, from experience, I’ve had two partners go through menopause and lose all ibteeest in sex. I ended up cut off with the first, we split and I’m now going through it again with present partner.

I did raise subject of seeking elsewhere, the couch wasn’t all that comfortable I found. Women don’t often like sharing, even when they don’t have a ‘fragile male ego’

Not your best I’m afraid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both stories are well written and got my blood boiling. I hate stories like this where the husband is a wimpy little cuck. Michelle is a sorry excuse for a wife and Harry needs to turn his man card in and neuter himself with a dull butter knife. That pretty much sums up both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a stupid premise — both versions. I guess it’s really a variation of an open marriage plot. One has to suspend reality to think such a relationship as these 2 have could ever really SUCCESSFULLY exist. But that’s Fiction!

.

Not one of these people behaved as a real person would. Not Harry…no way he’s OK with Michelle fucking someone else, especially long term. Not Michelle…no way she “loves” Harry and does this. Not Judith, who would accept the offer of Harry and then fall for him….and the Michelle is OK with it. Etc Etc Etc. Just a series of completely illogical actions and attitudes on everyone’s part that still results in the marriage continuing? Yep…Science Fiction 😎😎

.

Well written, though.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author can write, and write well. Realistic, adult dialog, genuine emotions, and behavior that makes sense. I personally think what Harry and Michelle were doing would not really work, and that a destructive jealousy would very likely rise up and cause serious problems in this fractured marriage, even possibly destroy it, but then again they are not my characters. But satindesires’ writing makes this a very good read despite my reservations about the course of the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Splitgeode66. How stupid are you? The author told you exactly where this story deviated from the original!

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Why are these two married? If their dream gift is another person, why the hell are they still married?

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Interesting twist but no resolution.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Sharing your wife can really lead to problems. My first wife, karen seduced the insurance man for fun. But after she dumped me, she quickly found him, got him to divorce his wife, and they are still married 50 plus years later. LOL Ok course she had such an overactive sex drive when she was with me, LOL How many times did she say she was going shopping, out with the girls, helping her Mom when she was actually fucking some co-worker, some other guy, old boyfriend or any of a zillion other guys. 5 stars for great writing, great story. Great effort. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah, the French kissing, swallowing spit and other bodily fluids, hugs, the intimacy of regular sex with someone. That’s what most men, and I guess women too think about, if only subconsciously. That’s also what would make this very rare in reality. But this is well written, it’s on a sex site, and I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Harry surprised them fucking he should have beaten the fuck out of both of them and threw them out in the yard naked. The jail time would have been worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but what is left of it, is not much of a marriage, I'm afraid. Thanks for the story.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!! For me much more funny than the first one ;) 5 stars for both!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

No improvement at all over first version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every young guys dream . That kid after they started to fuck often got confidence and knew she loved his cock . He took her on her table and sofa . Remember an older woman by at least 22 years her kids two and three years younger than our group. She was hot and opportunity came and was taken . All three of her holes got a load and was the first in that beautiful ass. Hot situation and her being hot could’ve gone a few times more. The last long fuck to bj on her knees looking up while being face fucked and drinking every last drop was great . She had long term boyfriend at time but would’ve been even better if she was married. A few other friends had different experiences. One a high school teacher, two other was a married bosses wife and the other another friends mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Harry should have dumped Michelle for Judith and stopped being a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer invented his own 'February Sucks' and wrote all the endings! LULZ

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Much as I like this take, I think you spoiled it right at the end with Daniel,

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

La versión 1 es aceptable...está mierda, solo es eso... una mierda

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

This will end in divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...