All Comments on 'Silver Ch. 05'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 15 years ago
Yea!!!!

I really hope that this is not the last of the story. I can't wait to read about the kids they have. I loved the story as much as I have loved the others. Hope to read more soon and that all is well with you. Be safe and get better quickly. Can't wait for the next chapter. And thanks so much for Theo being pregnant. I was so afraid that he would lose the child and am so glad that he did not. Wonderful as always!!! And thanks so much for writing this chapter, I was so worried that you had left. I am glad you didn't.

alecspetalecspetover 15 years ago
So good, but a little sad...

This is such a good series and I'm so happy to see that you continued it, but I'm sad now as well. With the pregnancies, does that mean there won't be anymore stories? I hope not. The other comment sounded good, lets meet their children, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It always gets better

I can't believe it!!!! Every time I think that you've outdone yourself, you make it better. I can't wait for more on these couples. I want to learn how they grow and change with the pregnancies and the birth of the children. I am eagerly awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes talk about perfect way of showing the growth of a son from his past with his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW !!!!

THIS WAS WAY BETTER THAN MY SILLY IDEA OF THE GODDESS THING !!!! I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT !!!!!! SORRY !!!!! MAYBE IF YOU LIKED IT TEENY TINY BIT YOU COULD USE IT IN ANOTHER STORY. MAYBE ? SORRY AGAIN !!!!

circleofcandlescircleofcandles5 months ago

Love mpreg, and you did it so romantically! Please never stop writing! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous