All Comments on 'Silver Fox Pt. 02'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeyjessHeyjessalmost 3 years ago

thank you for another excellent story!

CatCatalmost 3 years ago

The feeling of holding back your breath, while your eyes devour each and following word on your screen - keeping your hands busy elsewhere, trying to hold back the yelps and soft moans..

Yeah, that's exactly what happened while reading this story.

Thank you so much!

Harpy18Harpy18almost 3 years ago

Oh My God! I can't even say how much I love your stories. I love that you add how the characters are conditioned. Can't wait for the next Sulfur's story. I hope your muse can keep up ;)

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenalmost 3 years ago

Love the intensity and the buildup!! Oh how I wish there was such a place as Sulfur's where I live...and men like Jackson, Ash, Ivory, and Seth that truly existed!! You are truly an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for a great story.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I've never really understood S&M, or D&s, or the subtle distinctions between them, even though I have added some to some of m my sown tories. I still don't, but I feel that I'm much closer. You're working with the border between pain and, not pleasure exactly, but love. That's a different angle, and a subtle one. Not my thing IRL -- I think Kev is sort of my doppelganger in being a man who really doesn't enjoy hurting women -- but done right, it really make a good dimension to a story.

You make the reader work a bit, having to pay attention to follow the plot and the slow development of the characters' self-understanding. You can't follow your stories just by swinging from one erotic incident to the next one. I like that, although I may have to read some erotijunk next to rest up my brain.

If you aren't writing from lived personal experience -- not of this specific plot line, of course, but of the general complexities of S&M -- then you've got one hell of an imagination. Keep it up.

franmyr619franmyr619almost 3 years ago

Holy….holy. Wow. This was incredible. I’ll be reeling from this for a while. And absolutely satisfied in the space before the release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been on LE.com for years and years and years and almost NEVER give comments. Can I just say...although S&M absolutely is NOT my thing at all, I really enjoyed this story and think you did such an incredible job on it. I find it at times an exploration and meditation on S&M / BDSM as a concept and I think part of the power and appeal of this story for me is how it makes so much room for these concepts, intricacies, nuances, and complications to evolve and be discussed via two characters who go through a complex and very mentally intimate journey together. Incredible. This is a more cerebral-type story imo, which is a rare thing and a pleasure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. It’s definitely your best. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is amazing! I loved every aspect, you are a very talented storyteller indeed!

SenorDomSenorDomover 1 year ago

Kudos! Well written and very insightful. Thank you for the time and effort this took.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 stars. It started off sexy and kinky, then we got to see the romance of these two beautiful people. Your portrayal of the struggles and triumphs in their relationship gave me new insight into the BDSM world. I loved it and can't wait to read the rest of your work. I hope you are still writing.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

A very clever balancing act that dallied between the dark side of S&M and the caring a master has to give his sub / slave. I was uncomfortable at times reading this as I thought they'd gone too far as Essie nver used her safe words but every time Jackson managed to pull himself back.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a new world for me. You are both very sympathetic AND arousing as you write this. Nothing that I will ever live, but you do a good job explaining it as well as telling an entertaining story. CONGRATS ! 5 STARS

Prospecting_for_snowProspecting_for_snowabout 1 month ago

You manage to introduce to complex people, make us care about them, excite and repel us in a few short pages. Extremely well done. This and Sightless Soundless Speechless are some of the very best writing to be found on this site.

Anomandaris2Anomandaris230 days ago

Goddamn. Wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Hits hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silver Fox Pt. 01 Previous Part
Silver Fox Series Info