Silver Fox Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were getting confused somehow, entwined in each other. I shifted away from the wall and straddled my knees around him, unable to keep from a giddy smile when he looked up at me with that kind of excitement. He lifted an eyebrow and wrapped a hand around me, making me laugh a little when he gave me one of those pinches of his. "Want to try it? I mean, next time you keep us caught up for a long time, right, and make it clear that when you give sex, it's only because you think I'd break without the release and I really was a good girl, or something like that, but that you'll be sure to hurt me again and make up for having to do it. And then you'll make me bow like a good slave all over again because it's such fun, really."

He laughed and caught me closer. "You are more trouble than I gave you credit for being." But then he paused, nuzzling me, and his voice was breathy with excitement when he answered. "Yes, I want to try it."

I kissed him, licking his lips. "Me, too, Sir."

"After we stay like this for a while, though." He paused and then smiled. "Being my slave will revolve around pain, you know. Now that I know pain is the sure way to fuel the atmosphere between us, I'll feed it steady amounts." It made me moan, made me go weak on my knees because I knew what came next. Those magic words. "It's not surprising for a little masochist to need it so much, though, and I'm a Master more than willing to hurt you. I know it's hard having special, twisted little needs." I yelped when he grasped my arms and forced me back onto the floor, then moaned when he was suddenly the one straddling me and he thrust two fingers inside of me. "I understand.

"And I'll take very good care of you." I rode his hand, whimpering when he slapped a particularly sore tawse mark.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Please hurt me more."

"Greedy girl." I shuddered when he chose a few more marks to torment, whining pathetically.

"It's something that I'll keep promising you, baby." The thrusting of his fingers turned more and more fierce while I rode him, panting. "No matter what changes, no matter what we try out that does work, no matter what doesn't work. I'll be very sure to take care of all these bad, dark needs of yours."

I orgasmed with a shout, spreading my knees in a desperate action to ride him harder and milk the bliss he gave me, my mind focused on one thing and that was that finish.

Like I said, it was weird. It was really weird, but it somehow worked that we figured it out together. Even if he was changing, even if he was older than me, even if there were so many reasons why it shouldn't work sometimes, I felt okay. I felt okay because I was learning that I could face a lot, so long as we worked through it together, especially when we were surrounded by so many people who made it clear that our weird was accepted anyway.

1...5678910