All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 14'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
The wedding in nigh

My sincerest condolences to you and to your dearest, loosing someone close and precious is hard to deal with but you shouldn't bear it alone. Take all the time you need to process and heal, we'll be here for you no matter when or how, no need to rush thing for our sake - therefore thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing and posting this now of all times!

The chapter is yet another of your masterworks containing real life drama, life changing decisions and occurrences, sides-tearing humour, scorching sexyness and great story progression. As with all your girls so far I liked BJ right from the start, she has this something special deep inside her that makes her grow on you in an instant, be it her past problems or her determined wit that doesn't back down so easily - makes her feel like a daughter they don't have. By the end I was really sad to see her leave for her place once more, some more time with our couple would do her even more good but I have a hunch we'll be seeing more of her (at least I really hope so).

And then there's Misty the (sad) antihero of modern era, her fierce loyalty (or her addiction to petting) got her a bit more trouble than she meant to cause but she still did it adorably. At least her future as the ever loveable couch potato isn't so bad, now Marlenes mom won't have to feel bad for spoiling her rotten anymore. It's always a sad moment when a guide dogs duty comes to an end (a friend of mine does it for a living and it always breaks her heart) but if the owner keeps it around and gives it a few more years then it does them both good and makes the transition a lot easier. Guess the upcoming wedding brings a lot more change in his life than just a sexy lady and a great deal of seductive wiggling in public places.

Speaking of the wedding - while he can't technically see the bride dress I still prefer you kept him form coming to the shopping spree, god only knows what mayhem he'd cause if given the slightest chance. Maybe getting a new guide puppy isn't such a bad idea for a wedding gift ;)

In the end I'm once more forced to give you a 5* (well it's not like I don't won't to or anything but it's getting a bit stale, a 6 or an 11 wouldn't be that bad you know) and forced to sit on the edge of my seat for the time being 'till the next chapter comes along. Take care and be safe!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Very nice chapter.

I am very sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Thank you for the writing that you share with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous