Silver Screen Express Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David smirked and nodded at her. From Britney climbing atop him, he was able to witness her beautiful body up front. His eyes moved down, tracing from the beginning of her hips with those small tattoos and up to her cute belly button piercing. Looking over her perfect big tits, he then glanced to her lovely face while her hand reached down and grabbed his cock. Britney leaned up, hovering her body over his lap as she pushed his cock between the crack of her ass. She teased him, rubbing his shaft between the crack of her ass cheeks before finding her dark hole and pushing it in.

"Mmmm, yeah! Come on, push that cock in my ass!"

She lowered her hands down to his shoulders, almost in the same matter of how he held hers from earlier. David made one hard thrust, pushing his cock to enter her ass. Britney gasped and then moved her hands to roam down his chest.

"Ohhh, yeah! That's it, mmmm!"

Leaning forward, Britney whipped her hair around like a stripper as she began to grind herself down on him. She continued to run her hands through the hair on his chest while his cock was slowly pumping in and out of her thick round ass. All David could do was sit there and stare into her beautiful perfect body. Britney's breasts bounced a bit as she would grind herself down. He reached his hands up and squeezed her tits, causing her to moan.

"Ohhhh, yeah! You like those tits? Mmmmm, take 'em! Slobber all over 'em, you naughty taxi man!"

This time, Britney leaned forward enough to smother his face with her breasts. She spoke to him so lovingly, teasing him with every last word. David moved his hands away and ran them back to grip her ass cheeks, holding them in place as he began to buck his hips and force his cock back and forth into her ass.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! YEAH!! FUCK MAH ASS! FUCK MAH ASS, OHHHH YEAH!!"

Screaming to him, Britney gasped and breathed heavily as she continued to smash her breasts up against his face. David wanted to say something about how sexy her voice sounded, but he lost his train of thought between pumping his dick into her ass and slobbering all over her boobs. Britney's hands moved up to cup his face and then leaning forward to kiss his lips all while she still felt every inch of his thick shaft thrusting into her ass. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, pushing his finger tips into her skin. Britney eventually broke the kiss, only to lean up and push her hands up against his hairy stomach as she yelled aloud in her sultry thick accent.

"OHHHHHH MAH GAWD!! YES, YESSSSS! FUCK MAH ASS WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN' COCK!! OHHHH YEAH!!"

David began to buck his hips harder, driving his cock forward and back into her ass. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass cheeks could be heard with each thrust he made. Apart from their moans and heavy breathing, all the sounds mixed together with the ambient sounds of traffic heard outside since the van door was still open. David didn't care if anyone truly could hear them from a distance, it was the thrill of doing such a thing in a public place that got to him. He had another idea in mind for outside after she had stained the seats in her juices. Once he was ready to finally blow his load, David would be ready to call out to her.

"YES, YES, YESSSS! FUCK ME IN THE ASS, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

At last, he felt his orgasm was soon to come. David looked up into her face and came to a stop after one final hard thrust into her epic ass. He screamed to her, almost as loudly as her voice had been calling out.

"OHHHH, FUCK!! GET UP, BABE! I'M READY TO FUCKING CUM!"

She smiled at him while rising up from his lap and allowing his cock to drop free from her back door hole. Britney stood up and then began to lower herself down to her knees as David got up from the back seat. Once David had stood up on his feet, he reached down and grabbed her hair, snatching her up hard to get her attention. Britney looked in his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"You gonna cum for me!?"

Britney wrapped her right hand around his cock while he replied.

"Not in here. You made quite a fucking mess over the seats. It's going to take me a while to scrub those out this evening. Come on, I want to take you outside."

"Are you scared you're gonna miss my face and cum on the seats?"

"Maybe. It's better to be safe, than sorry. Come on, get your fucking heels back on right now. We're going outside to finish this."

Even though he replied in a stern commanding voice, Britney didn't care.

"And you ain't scared that someone might catch us!?"

She looked into his eyes almost to tease him with such a question. David shook his head, still gripping her hair.

"Fuck no! What are they gonna do? We'll just tell them to fuck off! Now come on, babe! Get your heels back on, you're gonna need 'em."

Reaching across the floorboard of the van, she grabbed her black heels and then moved her feet down to push them back into. David stood there, holding onto her hair in complete control. Once Britney's feet were properly pushed into the heels, he pulled her hair to raise her up standing. She turned her head to look as he playfully pulled her hair, leading her outside the van. The hot air poured down over their naked bodies, as David stepped his bare feet over the concrete and walked Britney around the back of the van. Even though she had done many wild things in her life, she had never been naked outside the back of a car wash place after fucking a driver.

"Get down on your knees, babe."

She looked around before he lowered her down to her knees. With her hair in one hand, David stroked his cock in the other. Britney looked her lips and smirked at him mischievously. Ten years ago she would've feared that a random paparazzi camera man would catch her in a risky act like this. Starring at the head of his cock, Britney looked back up into his eyes and teased him.

"Are you gonna cum for me!?"

"Fuck yeah!!"

"Mmmmm, let me help you with that."

She reached her left hand up to cup his balls, squeezing them while his hand remained gripping the back of her head. Britney began to massage his balls, rolling them in the back of her hand to tease him while her stroked himself. She wanted to suck on them, just to tease him further but the grip in her hair told her it wasn't likely.

"Come on, David! Let me suck on your nuts!"

"Suck on 'em, babe!"

He let go of her hair, watching as Britney moved her head down and then closed her lips around his left ball. She loudly sucked on it, pulling back to stretch the skin a bit before allowing it to pop loudly out of her mouth. She then alternated to his right nut, lathering her tongue over it. Once she closed her lips around it, she moaned and slobbered all over it.

"Ohhhhh, man! Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about right there!"

Britney continued to loudly slurp and slobber all over his nuts. A thick rope of drool began to drip down to the concrete pavement under them. Once David felt that his orgasm was ready to blow from the touch of his hand, he reached down and pulled her hair to force her mouth off his balls. David held Britney's head in place from the grip in her hair, calling out to her as he was ready.

"Hold your tits up for me, babe."

"Mmmm, are you gonna cum for me?"

She teased him with her words while moving her hands over her breasts, placing them up.

"Yeah, just like that! Hold 'em up, just like that."

"I want that hot load, give it to me! Mmmmm!!"

Sticking out her tongue, Britney moved it back and forth to almost strike the head of his cock. She closed her eyes when she heard him breathing heavily. As soon as she pushed her tits upward, David grunted and called out.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH, FUCKING YES!!"

A thick wad of cum went flying out of his cock, splashing into her right eyelid and ricocheting down to the ground. A few drops landed over her cheek from the initial splash. Britney gasped and then giggled, just as a thick string went flying directly over her nose and dripping down to her upper lip. He pulled her hair, forcing her head up as he shot a line of cum up directly up her forehead.

"Ohhhhhh, man! Take that cum, babe! God, I've always dreamed of emptying every last drop of my balls all over your gorgeous face."

Britney moaned, closing her lips together as she felt more lines of cum shoot up her forehead and drip down to her right eyebrow. He began to let go of her hair once he felt his orgasm beginning to fade away in strength from spurts. The final big wad shot over her left cheek, dripping down in streams. A few droplets landed on her breasts from down below, including a few drops that landed on the ground. The final drops of his seed splashed across her right cheek. Britney knew he was finished when she didn't feel anymore cum landing over her face. David was stuck in a trance, starring down at the art he had painted all over her face. It was a dream come true, though he was in disbelief that he had just spent the last hour banging her.

"That's all your cum, isn't it?"

"Yeah, that's it babe. Fuck, I just made you into a huge mess."

"Oh my god, you did! I'm fucking covered down here!"

David bust out laughing at her shocked expression. Britney raised her hand and wiped up the cum that was in her right eye lid. She fed her fingertip past her lips, sucking it clean as she opened her eyes and looked at him. The sound of traffic through the ambiance could clearly be heard from both of them.

"Mmmmm, tastes so good too."

Looking back at her, David just smiled and figured it was time to change the subject. He wondered if she even remembered her appointment earlier with the recording studio.

"Well, I guess I've gotta get you out to that studio after you get your face clened up."

Britney gasped.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot!"

"I hope I didn't make you late then, babe. Come on, I'll help you up."

She wasn't sure if he was truly honest with his joke or not. Daid offered his hand to pull her up from her knees and then walking her back to the cab van. Her heels clacked loudly over the pavement before she climbed into the backseat again. After Britney had sat down, she wiped her face.

"God, I'm fucking soaked. I hope you've got some tissues or paper towels or something, cause I didn't bring my purse."

"That's fine, babe. I've got some paper towels in the front seat, I'll get them for you."

"Thank you!"

As she sat there, David grabbed his underwear and shorts from the floor to slip them back on. He took one final look at the cum stains all over the right side back seat. He almost wished he wouldn't have to scrub those stains out later in the evening. Just knowing Britney Spears had cum all over the seats was enough to make him wish he didn't have to clean that forever. It was better than an autograph, just like this entire day had been one to remember forever.

"You know, I don't think I want to go out to the studio after this. I've had quite a hell of a day already! I didn't expect to get picked up by a different driver and then end up having a hot fucking in the back of some nasty building."

Britney smiled and giggled at him after speaking. David couldn't help but smile back.

"Yeah, I imagine so. I've gotta call off work after I drop your sexy ass home. You left me quite a mess I'm going to have to scrub from that seat tomorrow."

She grinned, unable to hold back the urge to tease him.

"Are you complaining?"

"Fuck no! I just got to fuck Britney Spears! I always dreamed of doing that!"

"And you got to fuck all three of my holes, and my tits, and cum on my face! Don't forget that when you write it in your diary tonight!"

David laughed at her. 'My god, she actually remember that?' He couldn't believe that Britney had remembered such a small detail in his words and was still teasing him about it. With one last smirk, he just had to tease her about something else.

"If you ever want to have fun again, you should call and ask for David. I know Brent is your main driver, but he don't have to be the only one that gets to drive the legendary Miss. Britney Spears around."

"I'll keep that in mind."

With a wink, Britney gave him her signature smile after responding. Despite the mess he had to clean up in the seats later, David had one hell of a day to record in a memory for his diary. He hoped with that little wink that Britney probably would call for his services again. Even if she didn't, he couldn't complain after having one of his erotic dreams come true. He would be going to sleep easy tonight.

THE END