All Comments on 'Silverado'

by clarissaj1982

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Poor Travis !

He lost his switchblade and a whoreish girlfriend for a lousy c -note. Replacing that switchblade will not be easy. Nahhhh. Actually the tale was pretty well told . This has a milenial edge where an 18 year old girl is game for everything . Travis -time was played out and the well heeled narrator with definite, on the lam, fugitive characteristics held a lot more promise of thrills and chills .

I enjoyed the flash story ( a little reminiscent of Tarentino's ' True Romance ' ) , but expect parents of 18 year old nymphs to have considerably more reservations. If the quality held up over an extended length , it would be five star worthy . I thank clarrissaj1982 for sharing.

dmhackdmhackalmost 8 years ago
Fun

In a category that seems to consist of burning bitches and wimpy cuckolds that, Clarissa, was an entertaining and very welcome change.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Great Read*****

You turned a dumb story into a very entertaining story with the last paragraph. Thank for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

A couple of questions. What name do you go by? How about your wife? Did you really tell the kids you paid a hundred dollars for their mother and that she was a nympho for him at age eighteen?

I know that my questions are idiotic and meaningless. It's fiction and so was the TV show. That ending was very stupid but your ending is as idiotic as my questions.

no rating

stev2244stev2244almost 8 years ago

Why the need to fool the police? Aren´t they two consenting adults?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 8 years ago
That was refreshingly fun!

What the hell is the matter with you people overanalyzing a tongue-in-cheek story like this. I agree with the comment below - the last sentence completely changed the context, and transformed it into a sweet, very sexy flash! ***** from me and I hope to see more. Thanks you for your submission.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 8 years ago
.... or How I Met Your Mother

Glad did not title it like that n' give away the ending.

"Refreshingly" different in the comments, I agree.

It is a plus for us as you paint great "word pictures"

Happily ever after is a funner story, always.

Thanks for sharing your imagination in words on Lit.

x

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Soooo

I liked this story. It was a bit disappointingly short and not as exciting to me as the shared hot wife stories but still, good job, good writing. Four stars. As a side note it's interesting that any story with ANY type of sex in it will get bad comments from the same pathetic asshats who fall into the "Jim" category as described in ImStillFun's story, "You Only Think You're in Control." BetrayedByLove for instance is typically like Jim and so are the Anonnys who hated your story. They are predictable and pathetic. Obviously it's not just slut wives and cuckolds they hate. They hate any type of sex because they're not good at it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

You have no clue. When I want your opinion about my likes and dislikes I'll give it to you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@ sharedsigne and betrayedbylove

I don't agree with betrayedbylove's comments on many stories. If there's extramarital activity , he condemns it . There maybe exceptions but I don't remember them. But the guy owns his comments and doesn't snipe under anonymous . He is open about being very hurt in past and doesn't act like macho parody. We differ in philosophy ( my deal-breakers are deception , passive and overt lying ). I respect his takes though, even if they differ as mentioned b4.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
Just plain fun

When I got to the last lines I just burst out laughing. That was one of the most unlikely and funniest endings I've read in ages. It's a story that doesn't lend itself to overanalysis...but it is just plain fun. 5* and thanks.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
the more we know about these people

the harder it is to like them

and everything we learn tells us we know even less than we thought.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 8 years ago
Fun fun fun!

A fun read. This is a great example of a quick fun story that, while not impossible, fits mostly in the fantasy world. The guy could be anything from a criminal to a spy to just a rich guy who likes his privacy and younger women. I don't go for the totally open ended type stories too often, but this one works for me.

OtmhlOtmhlalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Loved Sliverado, your stories keep getting better.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
Oh My Gosh!

You told your children that story. Maybe I missed something; the kids were grown right?

Now what I didn't like. The outright $100.00 purchase sounded absurd and dangerous; a young woman riding off into the sunset like that usually ends up dead or in some brothel. This makes it an interesting male fantasy, but if I thought any of my girls would even remotely climb in some guys vehicle like that I'd be very distressed. So there; you see I have an entirely different perspective on this.

I did vote. I gave it a five. Certainly not for the theme, but I thought it was interestingly written. Maybe you'll take us away from this edgy stuff, and give us some good old, down home, infidelity in the future. Now no semen slurpers or happy cuckolds mind you, just something not fraught with so much danger.

Jedd Clampett

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The movie was great, this story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story rambled along without much direction. Only average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous