Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked through the room with his cock swinging side-to-side like a divining rod. He laid down in the middle of the bed, "Annette has agreed to give you a demonstration of her slow-rolling fuck if you will. Now everyone stays off the bed. Do not have a glass in your hands."

Annette turned red as she impaled herself onto him. He pulled her arms behind her back and held her by the wrist. He told them, "This is so only she can do the stimulation. I will lay still until the end."

She closed her eyes and worked her muscles and slid up and down slowly for about 5 minutes then she picked up speed.

She impales herself down and wails out. He waited for the crest. He started thrusting up into her and she went even higher and higher. She shook and passed out. He looked around the room three broken wine glasses, one bottle, and a mirror shattered. The ladies looked at Eldar. He sighed, "Every woman is a bit different and half the fun is finding out what works well for you."

Eldar rolled Annette away from the girls and Charlemagne cleans off his still erect cock. He looked at the women, "So now you have seen what the act can be like. It is never that easy the first time as breaking the hymen hurts. But it is fleeting.

Annette went through a traumatic event when she was young that robbed her of her fertility. The Lady of Dream fixed her but she was a virgin on our wedding night because of the change."

The ladies nodded. "As you can see the wedding night does not deter Annette from having fun." The girls laughed. "I will get cleaned up and dressed enough to unlock the door. There are extra towels and water over...Damn, she broke a water pitcher too. Well, we have water skins to help clean up any stickiness you might have. He grabbed the cock ring from the mother. "It goes down here."

As he slid it on. "When you are ready you say the command. You will notice it disappears so if you are sneaky, he will never know it is on until you tell it to go. Give the command" She yelled, "Freaky release."

He chuckled, "The first work is frika, the elven word for fuck or fucking." She calls out, "Frika release." The ring popped off and he cleaned it up for her. "You use freaky he will be in pain until you remember frika."

Elise nodded. "Page 92. I looked it over, it does not look hard."

Eldar nodded, "It is not hard, it just ensures you get more seed into you. After he pulls out, stay that way for a good 10-20 minutes. Then see your cleric tomorrow morning. I want my General."

She laughed. Eldar looked at the two ladies, "I need to know if you love me. You cannot marry without love in Elven society. I am going to ask that they travel back with us tomorrow. Spend a few days to see what our life is like.

If they love me and it is confirmed by our cleric then we can get married. They want their hymens until they are married. I do not want any bastard children. My father and mother never married so I am very particular on that front."

She nodded, "I will see my cleric before the funeral tomorrow. I know you have one heart and are well on your way to the second."

Eldar waited for his ladies to be covered. He unlocked the door and let the ladies out. The event was still in full swing with Dukes still in line. He closed the door and looked at all of the broken stuff. He managed to mend the water pitcher. The mirror was a complete loss.

Charlemagne laughed.

Eldar looked at her, "Laughing girl! You two side by side and get the lube I have come twice tonight. I want you two to take turns jerking me off onto the other let us see when it goes soft."

Charlemagne looked at him, "About time we did this test."

He sat there while they took turns jerking him off and he finally went soft after 30 climaxes. He looked at the ladies, "That means 5 for each of you if I have 6 wives.

They looked at each other and laughed at the amount of seed covering each other and they were trying to decide if a washbasin would be more efficient this time. He looked at them, "Imaging sucking that much into your stomach."

They both shook their heads, "They better work out or we are in trouble."

Annette laughed, "You look like a pastry that has exploded from being overstuffed."

Charlemagne chuckled and it took a good 20 minutes for them to get cleaned up. He looked up and the door was open. Someone was in the hall talking and he waved him forward, "The Princess would like for you and your wives to make an appearance."

Eldar looked at him, "The room is magically silenced but we will be done in just a moment. He nodded and walked away while his wives started laughing. Charlemagne laughed out, "They probably thought we jacked off a couple of horses on us in here."

He got his armor on while they finished getting dressed and back into armor. They headed back to the throne room. He looked at the Princess, "My apologies for the delay. I magically silenced my room so we did not hear your man at the door, Princess."

She nodded, "He said something to that effect. Would you take a knee, please?"

Eldar took a knee and she draped a medal around his neck, "An award for heroism and your diplomatic skills which aided in our transition. We named the award after your father. The Silvertree Medal of Excellence in Service to the Kingdom."

Eldar nodded, "Thank you, Princess. As the head of House Silvertree, I can say my father would be honored to have an award named after him. For that award to fall on his son would both surprise and please him. It surprises me."

She smiled and he stood and there was a round of applause. He saw Duke Walder waving him over. He walked over with his wives following him.

Duke Walder smiled, "Hello again! First, that speech of yours was inspiring. It got some who were on the fence to fall in line once they realized you did not control the Princess. Even reminding her that she does not have the crown yet. It showed them that there was a way forward without loyalty to the Crown.

Until she has the crown when this ceremony would be repeated. She had a side meeting with my youngest son. Nobody knows what was said but they both appeared to be in good spirits. The night went smoothly. My wife and daughters think you might have hit the nail on the head. They are talking about traveling to the Elven Kingdom."

Eldar nodded, "We extended an invitation. They will never fully see the true me in a Royal Court. Working among the people, leading men, and dealing with changes in my Elven House.

Assuming the leadership of the house while also working to change its structure. I save titles for the court and when I need someone to pay attention and not dismiss me. Being of mixed Elven-Blood I am unique to be in this position. Married to Half-Elves makes it even that much further from the norm. I have been challenging the status quo in Elven Society, let alone human society.

It will take time but our population will grow again. In two years, there will be a boom in the population as contraception has been outlawed."

He looked at Eldar, "You get my daughter to marry soon I will double their dowry just to get rid of them."

Eldar laughed, "I found them charming. Different personalities and alike but I like variety and a challenge. I am hoping to convince them that we are the right choice for them, before the 12th. There will be a mass wedding event between the 2 villages at Silent Falls. It is a holy site."

He looked at Eldar, "Why that day?"

Eldar smiled, "It is the night of the double crescent there will be a sword ceremony to Activate 3 Moon Blades and 2 are in the hands of my apprentices. I will be conducting the ceremony. If we were to be married, they could witness history.

My apprentices are not even adults yet. They were chosen by the Gods. It will bring us back up to 13 active blades while the fourteenth blade will be given over in about 20 years. It is a closed event. The one person who tried to view it who was not invited had his eyes burned out.

If they wanted to take part in this mass marriage event then we would need to find love before then. An hour after this ceremony, the Lady of Dreams will be there. The Elven goddess who performed my first ceremony. You cannot marry without love in Elven society.

Rachel is getting close, I showed I am not the typical male. I think I will speak to your daughters again before they leave. Your wife will be ushering you out of here for she wants to share your bed tonight. All my talk of love I think impacted her."

He smiled, "She said as much. She said you gave her ideas on how to spice up our love life."

Eldar smiled and walked over to his daughters, "Well I was not expecting to be called back out this evening while I am here how are the ladies doing?"

Rachel leaned into him, "I like you and it is close to love. I need to see what you are like outside of court."

Eldar smiled, "I agree. We can go for a ride and you can see the town we are building. I told your father I hoped we would find love soon as there is a mass wedding occurring on the 12th that would be a once-in-a-lifetime event."

She looked at him, "Why?"

He smiled, "We would be married by a Goddesses, but only if we find love together. The same goddess who sent us off to find 2 more sets of sisters. The same goes for the other 2 who are Moon Elves. I will meet with them in 3 days. I would love to have the 2 of you at that meeting."

He whispered to her, "Remember we talked about me never going soft. I told the ladies to run an experiment after you left. Using their hands and taking turns it took me climaxing 30 times before I went soft. I am hard again already, but that is almost 4 times as many as the max number I have done in one evening."

She looked at him, "That is a lot. My mother said my father would be lucky to do 2."

Eldar smiled, "That is why I gave her that ring. I can get another if I ever really need it but with as much seed as I am putting out, I do not see a need to get another one.

Another thing the ladies did not get around to showing was all the toys we have for the bedroom. Including vaginal and anal strap-ops. I also get a special attachment for each of them because of what makes them climax when they use it on each other. Nothing more than a finger goes to my nether-hole. Something happened as a kid which was stopped but I get violent if anyone tries that."

She nodded, "Good to know you have some boundaries."

He smiled, "I have not had relations with a woman unless my wives set it up. They have to approve and, in this case, deeply care for or love the wives we add. Three of the four still have hymens which will prove to be a challenge because I cannot show you what it is like to have mad passionate love made to you and your sister.

That is a boundary I will not cross. At least until I know we love each other and will get married. Charlemagne was with child before we got married and Annette became with child the night of our wedding."

She looked at Eldar, "Why do you support their activity?"

Eldar smiled, "It takes nothing away from our relations. We enjoy playing together. I wish I could tell you about the night at the palace. Let me say I found out they have an exhibitionist side, combined with magical manacles hanging off of balconies while howling at the moon. One lady howling and you know who that was."

She giggled, "You did this at the Elven Palace?"

Eldar nodded, "We were guests and it has a lovely balcony."

She laughed. "You do crazy stuff like that often?"

Eldar sighed, "We try to take turns on what we do and we do not do something the others would have a problem with. While we use manacles and we have a couple of paddles for when one of them misbehaves-they like to be mischievous just so they get a few swats it turns them on a little.

We do not do any hardcore pain stuff. We spend a lot of time being forced to kill. We want pleasure when we seek companionship. Any of that stuff interests you?"

She smiled, "Right now you interest me and that says a lot for a man. Your eyes are outlandish."

Eldar nodded, "When you see the silver swishing around you know I can see you. I can see what you want. If you have concerns or questions. It is like I can see to your soul and the future at the same time. Like knowing about what would turn you on. A gift from the Gods. Let us talk about something other than sex.

You know I care little for money, power, or the court. They are a means to an end to make things better for my people. I am converting every oven in all 3 villages to magical ones that do not consume fuel.

The same goes for the inn, the keep, and all of the building. I have 3 forges paid for. One has been delivered by the dwarves and they do not use fuel as they are enchanted. We have a church to all of the Elven Gods going up and an Arcane Academy. The second in the entire Kingdom. There were others. As lands were lost over the years the buildings were lost. We are also replanting a lost forest to reclaim the land.

Breeding Elven War Horses, who are trained by the elders in the herd. They respond to elven commands. If you do not know Elven it is something you will want to learn as the horses only respond to Elven."

Rachel looked at Eldar, "You are breeding horses on top of everything else?"

Eldar nodded, "Building a town, raising a family, loving my wives, protecting a border, and killing off the occasional spies that we find. Training two apprentices and being a part-time diplomat, it appears.

All while building a keep and establishing the security forces for my duchy which is over 400 hundred square miles. It would be almost 2,000 thousand square miles now on the elven side of the border. Let us not forget I will be the Field Marshal for when war strikes."

She looked at him, "How do you find time for a family?"

Eldar smiled, "I put a lot of good people to work. I delegate some things out and check to make sure everything is going right. I do not build the wagon, I just design it and guide others to what I want and where. My wives help a lot with that. I make sure they have responsibilities they are comfortable with. Annette is a town administrator. Charlemagne oversees the Gray Blades training. I oversee everything.

I have others who are directing the troops along our lines guarding trade through the region. All while we build up our fortifications. We do not want them to gain a foot of ground. Staria works in the Elven Capital and she got us our building plans for the town. She would make a good town administrator with Annette but she is also a talented mage so there is much she could do.

The same goes for her sister, they are both mages. I could use them to help oversee the protection forces for the Duchy. I know about the sword and bow but what did you school in? What interested you?"

Rachel looked at him, "You had me at horses."

Eldar smiled, "What about your sister?"

She shrugged, "Let us go ask her."

They walked over to where Dorothy was all smiles, "What kind of work are you interested in?"

She thought long and hard, "Working with children."

Eldar looked at her "Babies too?"

She nodded. Eldar looked at her some more, "How about aiding in deliveries?"

Dorothy looked at him, "That would be interesting."

He looked at her, "She could oversee the nursery and work with the maternity ward in the church when they have a lot of babies being born at the same time.

One of you helping to deliver babies while the other helps with foals. That assumes this is a life you both want."

Rachel looked at him, "We want to see it all with our own eyes but it sounds wondrous."

Eldar smiled, "If you like court there is the Elven court which would also make you Duchesses like Charlemagne and Annette."

He reached into his bag and pulled one of the gray books out. "This was a favorite of mine when I was a child. I found that it was given to another man in the next village and I had more copies of it made. It might help to make you understand where my sense of right and wrong began.

I memorize everything I read. I have since I was a child. Teachers at the Academy hated when I corrected them on some points." They laughed. "I realized it was not worth the trouble unless it was something important. Like resolving your government issues. It was a matter of what was allowed, versus what they wanted us to do. Keeping it within the confines of your existing rules and finding the loophole."

Rachel pointed behind him and Charlemagne waved to him as she called him to come over. He sighed, "I hope you travel back with us to House Silvertree in the Elven Capital. That will be our first stop as I have to meet with the Queen and the head of the Arcane Academy."

He left the ladies and headed back to the front, "The Princess wants to speak with you in private. Over there in that room."

He nodded and walked to the door and a guard let him in. It was just him and the Princess. Eldar looked at her, "How are you holding up? Are your advisers working out well?"

She looked back at him and threw her arms around him, "I am doing better now. Your speech was inspiring. All of my advisers liked that you had the others recognize the ruling body in place until the crown could be claimed. They said it was a stroke of genius. Something like that is what your father would have done according to them.

Combined with everything you have done to try and protect me, the last member of the royal family. You have given my people hope. They now believe that I am not a puppet of the elven court as you corrected us on that point in our laws."

Eldar smiled, "That was what the initial proclamation was supposed to do as well."

She nodded, "It helped with the common people for the most part but the nobles were a mixed bag until tonight. You helped to unite them to see what they gained. To look at the advisers. Some of whom have been at odds with the Elven Kingdom on a few items but overall, they respect our allies. You also earned the respect of the advisers."

Eldar smiled at her, "There is a reason I never asked for their names. If anyone asked who they should speak to about a given item I would say 'the diplomat and military advisers.' Showing I have no familiarity with them. We are not on a first-name basis because I do not care for them. I am not on a first-name basis to show a level of distance between them and the Elven court."

She nodded, "To further demonstrate you did not select them and you do not know their opinion on the matter."

Eldar smiled, "Exactly. I will not be seen often in your court as I am tending to the trade routes on your northern border. You can always contact me via your crystal and I am but a teleport away. I committed to memory a couple of places just outside the palace I could teleport there and then arrive at the front gate. If it was called for."

She smiled, "While checking the exterior perimeter security."

Eldar smiled, "How did your chat go with the Duke's son?"

She looked at him and blushed, "You heard about that?"

Eldar nodded and smiled, "I have been working on getting the twins to travel back to the Elven Capital with me. The father mentioned you had a meeting with him but nothing more except you both seemed to be all smiles."

She looked at Eldar me, "He kissed me. Then he just held me to let me know he was sorry about my father and he loved what you did for me. He has been watching over me from a distance for a couple of years because he is... He admitted to being attracted to me."

Eldar looked at her, "You kissed him back."

She smiled broadly. "I will work with my advisers on the proper protocol for him to court me. Thank you for pointing him out to me."

Eldar smiled, "My Gods helped to guide you. I am their eyes and voice at times."

She hugged him again, "You are so much more. You are not a puppet of the Gods but they did choose well."