Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her to check out my two human brides and their brother for any hidden abilities. She can also witness the visit of the Goddess. Next to make sure you are coming. I would invite Lord Regal and Lady Silver Hair but they are into staying away from casters. Next, you will be getting more assets.

One I will train a while longer as we just got him and he has more potential. The other was Sergeant Walder of the order. His whole section was wiped out and he had no point of contact for the last 30 years.

They are very interested in getting him back as he is now Duke Walder and the father of two of my brides. Lady Silver Hair wants him. The other asset I mentioned is his son. I will also be working with you to find locations where bards congregate.

We brought in our battle bard and she is working to bring in our details from the battlefield and combining it with the underpinning of the order. She will be providing specifics for each allied territory to drive them toward us. We can train and drive them toward you.

Where are the ones you are supposed to be sending me? Hells, my apprentices are seeing more action than this mythical unit. While I was causing chaos for you there, I also led my apprentices into battle in the morning with 3 other officers. Against 22 orcs. They got credit for two and a half kills each. They teamed on the last one."

Jarron sighed, "Please meet them at the palace from now on. Evening meal at your place. We can talk more at that time.."

Eldar smiled to himself while he glared at the crystal, "If you can find me."

He put the crystal away and grabbed another one, as his frustration and aggression peaked. He activated the crystal, "Lord Regal?"

He responded, "I know you just finished talking with Jarron."

Eldar sighed and tried not to growl, "I want to know the status of the target I gave you? I know from my past experiences dealing with you, that I never get the answers coming back unless I ask the question again and again."

He was silent for several seconds, "We captured the one who was harboring him. The lich himself escaped."

Eldar glared at the crystal, "To where? Be glad these crystals do not show you a visual. What is your plan to destroy this lich and did you request that all of our future meetings be done at the Palace?"

Eldar heard him sigh, "At this time there is no plan. I do not have the location. The request came from me."

Eldar said in an almost seething voice, "Is Jarron nearby?"

He cleared his throat, "Yes."

He spoke very clearly but angrily, "Jarron, do not try and talk to me before the wedding. You are going to be tempted to. DO...NOT...DO...IT! Lord Regal, as my direct assistance is no longer required. You stated and I quote, 'It gives you a direct way to communicate and see us when the need arises.'

What you said we gained by joining this order. Nowhere did you say where there were restrictions on where we would meet. That it had to be on your FICKA terms. As You lied to me all future communication will need to be funneled through the Palace and Queen Goldeagle. I WILL send all future communication to you through the Queen! You WILL do the same for me as I am FICKA tired of being lied to by FICKA Dragons!"

He threw the stone into the air and yelled "MORTANA!" Sending it into millions of pieces as the magic missiles destroyed it into particles the size of sand.

----

Jarron called out, "Oh fuck." As Lord Regal threw a chair against a wall and shattered like the crystal that had been in his hand seconds before. Lord Regal got the Elven Queen on a Crystal, "Queen Goldeagle, you get Eldar Silvertree to our fucking conference room now! I want his fucking head!"

She called back, "Wait one damned minute. What is this in regards to?"

Lord Regal growled out, "It is Dragon business! He just destroyed his crystal to me and that I will address! That is completely disrespectful to a King!"

---

Eldar was only a few steps away on T'suras when a crystal vibrated. It was the Queen.

He pulled out the Crystal, "Yes, your Majesty has an issue related to the security of the Elven Empire come to light in the last few seconds?"

She yelled back, "What in the Nine Hells is going on?! I got Lord Regal calling me in a complete fit over you. He wants you in the palace immediately!"

Eldar looked at the crystal, "Your Majesty, you order me to the palace I will come. Given my last conversation, I do not think that is a battle you want occurring in the Palace. Trust it would be a battle to the death! HIS DEATH!"

She sounds aggravated, "I want you in my Audience chamber in 5 minutes. No Lord Regal. Be here! Keep your sword in the sheath. Please!"

Eldar looked at the crystal as it went off. He pulled out another crystal, "Silver Moon?"

The voice came back, "No this is Victria."

Eldar sighed "When Silver Moon arrives, tell her to wait for my arrival. Have a Guard take a Silvertree horse to the palace and wait out front for me. I have a lot of locations to teleport to today and the Queen has requested my presence at the palace."

He ended it and took T'suras to Silver's house and teleported onto the front steps of the palace by himself. He walked straight to the Queen's Audience chamber. The door was already open and Jarron was present. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Eldar glared and pointed right at Jarron, "Do NOT even say the word 'hello' to me right now! I told you to not even try and talk to me before the wedding. If you wish to speak to the Queen that is your FICKA business."

Eldar looked at the Queen and she stared at his eyes and she sat down, "The irises of your eyes are all silver."

Eldar nodded, "That happens when I am infuriated and usually results in prophecies and visions. Like I know Jarron will have 2 children that he will never know of while I am alive. He will remember this day when that happens. Has he already briefed you? If so, I will not apologize for it and it is likely very true.

If he has not it is because what occurred between us was 'Dragon Business.' The business they wish for me to conduct in your Palace even when it has nothing to do with the current safety of the Elven Kingdom. In fact, it jeopardized it!

Then I take it directly to them, they ficka freak out! I was told, 'It gives you a direct way to communicate and see us when the need arises.' The need arose and they threw a fit because I chose the location! They were grateful long enough to tell me to leave immediately and do not return directly again.

If they want everything I do to go through the Palace, they will FICKA communicate with me through the Palace. Lord Regal's communication crystal is sitting in a million pieces across a field of grass. You put me in a room with him and I will kill him, Your Majesty."

The Queen looked at Eldar, "Why would you not do it here?"

Eldar looked at Jarron, "Because it is against my code to bring harm to the Elven people. This could have brought attention that the elven people did not need. Cost even more Elven lives. As such it is not Elven Kingdom business. I will not risk it. Not now or ever. I WILL NOT EVEN SIT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIM!

I have made it clear from the first day when my Blade Singer Code of Conduct and Knights come into conflict the Code will come first! He is fucking with my code and I will not FICKA stand for it! You can pass that back to the coward Dragon King. He is not gold, he is yellow, Your Majesty!"

She looked at Jarron, "Do you have any more information than what he has given me?"

Jarron looked at the Queen, "No, Your Majesty. They have not been forthcoming with me on what happened."

Eldar looked at the Queen, "They will not because it is Dragon Business. How many times have I heard that told to me? How about 279 times you have heard those words in your reign? If we are allies in this fight, they have to trust us. Else do not ask for our help except when it deals with us both, Your Majesty."

The Queen looked at Eldar and she did not have an account of how many times she had heard those words but HE knew it, "Wait here. Jarron, have Lord Regal meet me in the conference room now!"

Jarron started to open his mouth at Eldar and Eldar stared him down, "DON'T! The Queen has made a request for you to carry out! When you hear nothing or he actually tells you what transpired then come to talk to me. Only IF you think it will change my mind on the matter. Which I seriously FICKA doubt! Now get the FICKA out of my sight!"

Jarron left the room in a hurry. About an hour went by and the door opened and Lady Silver Hair inched her way into the room. She held up a hand, "I just finished talking with Charlemagne. She is furious with us as well. She did not destroy or ask to return her crystal. She did tell the Queen everything. Lord Regal is furious that she knew so much.

I explained that we had this discussion before and you have an open and honest line of communication with your wives. They have to deal with you when we send you into a fury. The one thing the Queen made abundantly clear is that you were right. This business had no place in the Palace and she wished she had not heard it."

Eldar glared at her as she approached. She kept her distance because she knew he could go off at any second. "Charlemagne also told us all that they have not taken care of your aggression issues. Because of the wedding, a fight in the palace was very likely if we put the 2 of you in the same room right now. The Queen agreed that it would be a bad idea."

Eldar stood and looked straight at her so she could see his eyes, "You are going to propose that when an issue like this occurs that we meet in another location. The cavern where I first met Jarron. The one inside the dragon territories in an area known as the Dragons Waste.

Nothing will grow there from all of the dragon blood that was spilled in that valley. Including the Avatars of Sartior, Bahamut, and Tiamat during the end of the 4th age when the Neutral Dragons were attacked after the Elves had been attacked by Tiamat's Avatar. Dragon's avoid it like most humans avoid a desert or quicksand. Great place for the base.

The only lives at risk if the Lich happens to track me are other lives, non-dragon lives. The risk is non-existent to the Dragons directly in the short term. In the long term, it would cripple the Dragons because another Dragon War will come that much faster.

His attack there would kill Jarron and all of his connections. That is bad for the Elven people and our other TRUE allies and is not a suitable alternative. I will never return to that cavern. I will never meet Lord Regal face-to-face again, even if I live to be 800 years old.

He tries to force that and I will kill him in every permutation of the future I am seeing. You are better off assigning a different sponsor who is not a coward and treats his allies like shit! I bring a great enough risk to my people with that lich by staying on the southern border.

This way he already knows where I am located. He will come at some point. Lives will be lost but not near as many as if I leave the southern border and search for him. If you are wanting to hand me that gold crystal you have to restore my communications, we have to get something straight right now.

If it is Dragon business, I will come to the dragons to conduct that business, but not with Lord Regal. He may head your Ficka Council but he and you are both liars. He forces you to lie often to us. If you are forcing me to push it through the Elven Queen then you better have a better answer than 'Dragon Business.'

That answer will no longer fly with me, I never want to hear that phrase from any of you again. You cannot answer without talking with Lord Regal and that is a discussion I can see. But I will leave some mystery in your life for now. Other than to say 3 blues, 2 blacks, and 2 more red dragons is a bit more than one seeking his FICKA services!

That does not count the 14 who fled the area or who were not on shift at the time of your raid. Two of them will attempt it again in the future. Because your council lacks the teeth to deal with the what-if question.

I would say balls to him as he has lost his if he ever had them! Yet, you're a female, and teeth are more appropriate as you can apply it to both sexes in your Council. Next time they may succeed. Correction, they will succeed, some of them will fail but try.

Then again you might have yet another Silvertree or hundreds of others who work to help to save your collective ASSES again. Not all destinies are set. Yours is. You will deal with this problem again and remember this day. Do not feel the need to return with an answer. The Queen will tell me what I already know. Now you just gotta go figure it the FICKA out."

She watched as his eyes calmed some. Some of the purple in the iris returns. But nowhere near normal. She left the room and glanced back at him several times as Eldar stared her down.

---

She teleported straight back into the room. Jarron stood off to one side and held his head because of all the screaming. The Elven Queen gave the Gold King a piece of her mind on the matter.

The Gold King turned to The Silver Queen as she spoke mentally at him, "He is in full out premonition mode! He knows how many and what type of dragons tried to use the lich. He knows of 14 others who escaped and were not on shift!

He does not wish to see you EVER again! He flat out stated every permutation of history in which you force that you will end up dead! He called you a coward who treats his allies like shit. He would prefer a different sponsor. One who has the balls to do what needs to be done.

He told me I would be dealing with this in the future because some of those we captured will succeed in the future! He is a Champion to a God who is telling us this whole issue with the lich is going to bite us in the ass again and you are not helping!"

The Gold King looked at her, "I am his sponsor and he will answer to me."

The Elven Queen glared, "He does not answer to you! He answers to the Gods and me in that order. You're so far down on the list with him now and you are making it worse!"

Jarron stood, "I will work with his wife to see if we cannot build a bridge here somehow. I agree he should not meet face-to-face with you. He should come to my location if he wants to meet and you can send someone else. You do not have to meet with him face-to-face."

The Silver Queen looked over, "One of the predictions he made was that if he returned to that cavern, and he fucking knows its location by name! If he returns he said the lich would attack there, kill Jarron and all of his contacts would be lost. He won't do it for the sake of the Elven people or the other TRUE allies."

Queen Goldeagle looked over and was enraged, "Then he is forbidden to travel there! I will not have him jeopardizing the Elven assets I have invested in the Knights! I contact the other Rulers and they are likely to agree with me for their assets in the group. Don't test me on this!

He will take that crystal and when needed contact you to inform you of any relevant changes that are dragon business. If it is something I should not know, then it should not be conducted in my palace. PERIOD! You have 2 others through his wives who can see him face-to-face if the need arises.

I do NOT have to ask for your permission as you obviously don't have a clue how the treaties are supposed to work! Non-interference, remember! He does not need to ask you for permission! He has informed you of things in the past as a courtesy, or when dealing with your evil relics because that would impact you. He said you told him, 'it gives you a direct way to communicate and see us when the need arises.' You rejected that premise by blocking him from seeing you!

He will not meet with you face-to-face, that is going into effect with that Duchy as long as he is alive and I'm still on the throne! Else I will pull our support for the Knights right here and now! He is working to build up assets for the Knight globally. Let him do his job and stop this FICKA DRAGON SHIT now!"

The Gold Dragon King walked off, "When he passes, I want a say in who takes that over."

The Elven Queen looked over, "That is a conversation for another time but he is a Duke in my court with a hereditary title. The Gray Blades are a mercenary company, sponsored out of my Kingdom. I will listen to your suggestions but the answer is mine alone or my heirs to make. NOT yours.

You do not rule over the Elven people. You have Elven assets in the Knights and they are independent of YOUR Kingdom. You have a representative that provides oversight but it ends there. I have looked at the numbers. He has brought more Knights into the group in the last few months that the Knights have recruited in the last 10 years! He is just getting started!"

Jarron sighed, "Your Majesties, His ideas with the bard are sound to drive the right kind of recruits to deal with this horde that was started by a rogue dragon asset. It should increase our numbers across the globe.

I was just told about Sergeant Walder that we thought was dead 30 years ago. We did not have assets to go and investigate the massacre for almost a year and a half and the bodies were gone. We assumed they were consumed.

He is finding lost assets as well as legacies, his apprentice Moon Ray. Her father was a Knight that died in the caravan attack and she will have a Moon Blade in her hand and he has plans to send her to me when she finishes training."

The Gold King looked across, "Fine. We will leave it be for now. I cannot afford to lose all of the Elven assets we have in the Knights, let alone if the other races follow suit. I will say dragon business if appropriate whether he likes it or not."

Queen Goldeagle took the Crystal and walked away, "You are being one stubborn ass fool in this matter. I will speak to him."

---

Eldar gave it 15 minutes and started making his way for the front door. The Queen and Jarron were at the bottom of the staircase as he approached the door, "Your Majesty, I know they agreed to my terms. I know the whole discussion.

He extended his hand and she placed the crystal in it. Eldar looked at her, "I told you I know the whole discussion, no need to try and threaten me about destroying the crystal. They shielded it against magic missiles or being shattered.

A disintegrate will still work with one shot. Jarron can, and will, pass that message back. The next time I hear dragon business that will happen. You can share that with him as well. Thank you for supporting my position for the Kingdom and the Elven people, Your Majesty."

Eldar turned and left the Palace to find a guard and horse waiting for me and it was approaching the mid-day mealtime. He rode the horse double-time through the city streets leaving his guard behind.

Queen Goldeagle looked at Jarron, "You tell him! I am just as furious at the moment as he is at what they are doing."

---

Jarron walked outside and activated his crystal, "Royal Majesty, are you with him?"

She sighed, "Yes I am."

Jarron sighed, "I had a message given to the Elven Queen and she told me to make sure it was delivered. The message was the crystal is shielded from magic missiles but not disintegration. The next time he hears those words he will likely destroy the crystal again. I can all but guarantee he would."

Lady Silver Hair sighed, "Message received." She ended the communications and looked at Lord Regal.

"The Knights are mine to oversee! You asked to be a sponsor, not a ruler over all of the Elven people! Eldar did not take the crown of the humans and he had that available to him, legally! He turned it down. You need to keep in mind right now we need these people to do activities we cannot do.