Simon And Sam's Second Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam and Simon have their 2nd night and they talk of his Mum.
1.5k words
3.94
3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part to this weekend series, it's in the gay male section and has elements of incest and older and much younger, so if that's not your thing then please pass gently on. I welcome comments and votes and emails too but if you can please be kind.

*****

Sam and his wife lived next door to Simon and his Mum and the two women were nurses up town in one of the big London hospitals, because of covid the pair where staying in a converted dormitory for the weekend so Sam had volunteered to look after Simon. Sam was in his mid 60's but Simon was only 19, they had become secrete lovers over the last month and it was a hot July Saturday.

Slowly both of them woke and kissed and cuddled, Simon became easily erect but Sam was trying to save himself for later that day, so he whispered 'I'll just take care of you, then we must get up,' Simon turned on his back and held his mothers panties under his nose as Sam fellated him. Sam loved the feel of the young man's penis in his mouth, it was quite small but that made it easier to take him all in and he gently gripped his ball bag as well. Sam knew it would take only a few minutes to make the boy orgasm.

'Fuck! Mummy! Cunt!' mumbled the boy and trust up into Sam's mouth as he ejaculated and Sam swallowed hard so as not to stain the bed.

'Less washing later,' he thought and moving up kissed the boy and Simon was surprised to find some of his cum inside the kiss.

'You taste so sweet young man,' and that made Simon laugh and they lay there awhile as Simon got his breath back. Soon they got up and showered and had a light breakfast and went out for a small shop. Sam was grateful that the boy could carry more bags and they bought enough for both families as the girls would return tomorrow about tea time. After putting every thing away and having lunch Sam sent Simon next door to put away his shopping.

'Now, tidy up and wash up and hoover as well, make the place look welcoming, I'll be over to check at 5,' and Simon nodded and they clung to each other and kissed. Simon had never felt this way before but he felt safe and wanted in the older man's arms. He felt protected in a way that was brand new to him. He looked up at the old face and smiled.

'Enough of that young man!' as Sam had felt the erection between them and smiling he patted the boy's bottom and sent him on his way. It was very quiet in the house alone and Sam went to the living room and sat down and dozed off for a hour.

At about 5 Sam went over and let himself in, he was careful to lock the door and leave the key in, he made some tea while Simon heated a large pizza and they ate that with some salad in the dinning room. Most windows were open and a gentle breeze stirred the net curtains and they could hear the neighbors and children in the adjacent gardens.

'Sam can I show you some of my Mum's things.'

Sam instantly knew what he meant, 'Yes but every thing must go back exactly as it was, this is important okay,' and Simon nodded, he had no intention of letting his Mum find out about them, and he led the way upstairs to her bedroom. There inside he opened one drawer and there was two vibrators and her contraceptive pills, some sleeping pills and her working day underwear.

Sam picked up one long slender rod and sniffed it, holding it under the boys nose he said, 'This is what she smells like,' and Simon took it and put it in his mouth and closed his eyes. Sam sat there with the young man and reached for his genitals which he found strongly aroused. 'This excites you doesn't it?' Simon nodded firmly and sucked on the vibrator.

'I saw her bush once, on a camping holiday, after Dad left, she thought I was asleep and got up for a pee, she bent over and I saw everything, just everything!'

Sam smiled at this and aware that he felt aroused too, asked the boy, 'Would you like to dress up as her?'

'Oh god yes, oh please, oh yes, oh please yes!' and Sam laughed and got up. He showed Simon where the best lingerie would be in the bottom drawer and sure enough they found a charming lacy bra and pants set.

'Now strip,' and Simon did and Sam noted the pre cum stain on the young man's underpants. Sam helped him into the panties and found some tights to pad out the bra. Pointing to the door, 'What about wearing that,' and Simon nodded vigorously, so Sam helped him into the thigh length white cotton wrap, noting that it would ride up and not get soiled. Crossing to the dressing table he selected one particular perfume he associated with Mary and passed it to the young lad who dabbed it on a wrist and neck. 'We can't risk makeup, it might get on the bed,' On the bedside cabinet he turned a framed photo of Mary and Simon to face the bed, spread a beach towel over the turned down bed, and lastly he got a new pair of used black panties from the basket by the door.

'Ready?' Holding out his hand Simon took it and climbed up and Sam joined him. They lay for a while just kissing and cuddling and Sam felt the boys strong erection then he moved down and over and eased the panties down but left them around one ankle. He gazed at the small hardness in front of him, wondered at it's upward curve and sucked it gently, savoring the almost continuous flow of pre cum, 'The benefits of youth,' he thought and moved up the bed, applying his thick saliva to his penis.

The bed creaked and Simon opened his legs as Sam settled upon him. Simon took in the heady smell of a mature man and wondered when was the last time his mother had been bedded like this, he felt the older man bumping around his hole and said 'Treat me just like her, fuck me like her!' as Sam pushed smoothly through his anus and up into his rectum.

'Jesus son, you are so lovely and tight!' and as a finial motion he pulled the panties over Simon's head so the gusset was over his nose and mouth and the powerful aroma of her female scent filled both their nostrils.

Sam was determined to last a bit longer this time so started a slow but urgent thrusting, the boy squirmed below him, all he could feel was this mighty man pushing into his guts and he kissed him through the panties and so now he tasted his mother also. 'Oh! Oh! Oh!' was all he could manage and Sam looked sideways at the picture.

'Mary! This is for you! Take my fat cock!' which galvanized the boy into more kissing and clutching.

'Oh Sam! Oh Sam! Fuck me! Fuck me!' and with that Sam felt the boy ejaculate and flood their stomachs with semen. Still Sam kept up the pace and now the bed creaked and the head board taped the wall. Outside they could hear the neighbors and their children but inside was the unmistakable sounds of a man rutting on a young boy and Sam wondered if anyone out there could hear them, he didn't care as his tempo increased and by now he was crashing into the young man and they both bounced on the bed.

With a final shout of 'MARY!' he spurted powerfully up into the boy and collapsed sweating into the mess he'd made. Fighting to get his breath back he couldn't even move and Simon pulled the knickers off his head and kissed Sam then burst into tears.

Sam turned onto his back and the boy clung to him and the crying grew less as Sam stroked his hair. 'Hush now, don't you cry' he said softly and they lay like that for a long time as the sun went down.

'Do you like my Mum Sam?'

'Yes of course, she's a handsome woman, I saw her in a bikini last year and there's much there to like, why do you ask?

'Do you like her more than me?' and Sam smiled up at the ceiling.

'Oh the uncertainties of youth' he thought, 'No, I like you the best, you're my bestest boy,' and he hugged him and kissed him again. Simon smiled at this and a small dribble of semen escaped his bottom.

'I'm not leaving you Simon, I never will, but we must be careful, folks wouldn't understand, least of all my wife and your Mum!' They both laughed at that and got up, Sam wanted to pee and have a beer and Simon needed to clean up. Tomorrow could take care of it's self but for now they had each other.