Simon And Sam's Second Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
The boys go further before the woman return.
1.7k words
4.28
3.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth and final part to this weekend series, it's in the gay male section and has elements of incest and older and much younger, so if that's not your thing then please pass gently on. I welcome comments and votes and emails too but if you can please be kind.

*****

Sam and his wife lived next door to Simon and his Mum and the two women were nurses up town in one of the big London hospitals, because of covid the pair where staying in a converted dormitory for the weekend so Sam had volunteered to look after Simon. Sam was in his mid 60's but Simon was only 19, they had become secrete lovers over the last month and it was a hot July Sunday.

Simon woke first and found him self spooned by Sam who was gently snoring behind him, he lay there and felt so protected and safe within his lovers arms, he savored the smell and strength of the man, turning over he shimmied down the bed till he was level with Sam's genitals. Not overly large he picked up the penis and softly took him into his young mouth, sucking gently he cupped the balls too and gradually the phallus became semi erect and the foreskin drew back off the purple glans.

Sam on waking became aware what the boy was doing and smiled while he played with his hair. 'You know, you do that better than any woman I've ever know,' and Simon would have smiled but his mouth was full of mature cock. Sam pushed the boy off as he wanted to save himself and they lay there in the warm room.

'So I'm good am I?'

'Yes, I told you, you do it because you like it and you know what it feels like in return.'

'How many women have you had Sam?'

'I dunno, I've never counted but 30-40 I suppose, I didn't really start till my early 20's and I'm 68 now.'

'I've never had one, or a man before, you're my one and only Sam.'

Sam smiled at that and thought of all the things he would try and teach the boy, and top of that list was putting the bedroom back the way it should be. They rose and turned down the bed, put the bath towel back in the drawer and the posh bra and pants back in the lower drawer, opening the top drawer he placed the vibrator back as found and crossed to the laundry basket to drop the used knickers in. Reaching down he pulled out another pair and showed the boy.

'See that white stuff, that's dried semen, your Mum has had sex.'

Simon took the panties and smelled and then licked at the stain. 'Oh Mummy, oh mummy,' was all he could manage, and thinking hard, 'When, she never brings anyone home?'

'At the hospital probably, some big man is having a affair with her and it's easy to find a locked private room.'

'Oh god, oh Mummy, Oh!' as Sam had gone on his knees and taken the young man's erect penis into his mouth.

Simon sucked on the used panties as Sam fellated him. 'She's been kissed then bent over something like a desk, scrubs and pants pulled down, then a long shaft pushed up into her hole, hips held, then vigorous thrusting till ejaculation.'

'Oh! Oh! Oh!' Simon panted as he trust into Sam's mouth. He clutched at Sam's head and bucked again then fired two long shots of semen into the old man. He collapsed then and Sam had to hold him up and pulling the knickers from his mouth they embraced and kissed. Sam sat the boy down on the bed and held him as he got his breath back. He stroked his hair and waited for the trembling to stop. After five minutes they got up and with a last check of the room they went down stairs and had lunch. Sam washed up and had the young man sit below him at the sink and fellate him, he loved the thought of someone looking in and seeing a old man washing up but unable to see below with his penis in the boy's mouth. He gently bobbed back and forth but stopped before he went too far. He pulled the lad up and they returned to the front room.

'Right, you tidy up here, remember do all the things I told you, so that's tidy, hoover, your washing and flowers in the lounge,okay?' and ticked off on his fingers and Simon nodded. 'Make it look fresh and welcoming.'

With that and a quick kiss Sam went back into his own house and spent a hour tiding up and washing out the silk pajamas, he knew they would dry in a hour hung up in the sun shine and could be put away. He wondered about Simon's Mum, and was glad she was having a sex life, he hoped it made her happy. He thought about how lucky that man was as she was a good looking woman.

At three Simon came over and the odd pair kissed and cuddled on the sofa, Simon rubbed Sam's genitals and the old man slowly became aroused. 'I want you now Simon,' and standing he turned the boy and gently had him bend over the sofa arm. He knelt and slowly drew down his shorts and then his under pants. Holding his buttocks apart he gazed at the young man's anus. He was glad to see no damage and just slightly reddened, it was really quite beautiful just a puckered short brown slit and Sam was compelled to lick from ball sack to slit over and over.

Standing he used more saliva to coat his penis and glans and held the tip to the boy's young hole. 'Push out for me now,' and Simon did as Sam pushed inwards, looking down he saw the anus expand as his penis sank in, only five inches long but it was also quite fat with prominent veins on both sides. He rested there with just the glans in as Simon had a sharp intake of breath, he dripped more saliva onto the boy's bottom which ran down to his penis.

'Okay Simon, here comes the rest!' and pushing forwards he bottomed out with his glans rubbing over the lad's prostrate, causing a drip drip of pre cum to leak onto a copy of the Radio Times open on the floor. Gradually Sam pulled out and pushed back till a firm tempo was built up. Gazing to the windows Sam was glad of the net curtain otherwise passers by would see a elderly man sodomizing a young lad, and he smiled at the thought.

Sam's pace became more urgent as he started to pant and his balls slapped into the young man's, both of them broke out in a sweat and Sam gripped Simon's hips firmly and thrust vigorously. 'You are so FUCKING tight, better than any woman!'

Finally he shouted, 'I want to FUCK your Mum this WAY! And on the last word jabbed hard into the boy and fired a thick wad of semen up into his rectum. Collapsing over the lad's back he licked at the sweat and nibbled and kissed a ear, reaching under he gripped the boy and urgently wanked him, Simon gasped and also ejaculated onto the magazine on the floor with some force.

Easing back out Sam plopped out of the dilated anus and flopped on the sofa, Simon did the same but scooped up his underpants to hold to his hole as some of Sam's load oozed out. They lay there arm in arm as both fought to regain control of breathing and heart rate. There was no need to speak as time passed and the sun got lower and the shadows lengthened, they kissed and held each other, Sam thought he'd never seen a more beautiful boy, he was perfect in ever way, and Simon was in love with the way Sam cared and protected him. To the outside they might seem a odd paring but together they matched their needs and desires, to them it made perfect sense.

At length they stirred and redressed, Sam made some tea and was able to rip out the center adverts page from the Radio Times and put it in the bin, he did however take a long lick of the semen and pre cum. The girls would be home in a hour and they just sat and chatted.

'Did you mean that about my Mum,'

'Yes, sorry, it just popped out!' and they both laughed, Sam didn't imagine how he could though, and Simon wasn't as hurt as he could be.

'She gets very drunk sometimes, and I've had to put her to bed twice.'

'Now there's a thought, in bra and knickers I suppose.'

'Yes but I sat her on the loo first for a pee.'

Sam thought about that and sipped his tea, there may be a way but it would take some planning. They heard a car draw up and standing at the window Sam reached round and dived into the boys shorts and underwear and cupped his genitals and squeezed gently, 'You lovely boy,' and he kissed him on the neck. He waited till the woman came through the front door before withdrawing his hand.

'Thank you so much Sam for looking after him, here have something for the food,' and Mary scrambled in her purse for a twenty, but Sam closed his hand over hers.

'No it's alright, I was glad of the company,' while thinking that the hand over hers had just cupped her son's cock and balls. 'I'd have been a bit lonely on my own.'

Mary looked at him and kissed him on the cheek 'Thank you anyway, I didn't want to leave him on his own,' and then they were gone, back to their own house and Sam's wife chatted away and asked about the weekend. Sam just said it was quite quiet really but he'd done some shopping with Simon and they'd talked a bit.

Later as Simon was wiping his bottom of excess cum in the toilet his Mum sent Sam a Facebook message 'Thank you for the shopping too, you are a angel! xx,' and Sam replied in kind and thought about the boy and his Mum, he hoped he'd get another chance with the lad and you never know, maybe his Mum too.