Curious Webcam Fantasy - Pt. 01

Story Info
Curious exploration giving control to two jocks in live show.
984 words
4.43
2.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers

Today my world changes forever.

I sit on this couch wearing nothing but my underwear and a hood over my face. I am blindfolded and my hands are tied. I am waiting with anticipation. My hosts sit beside me, and we are all awaiting the start of a show on chaturbate. I was told it was best to allow a crowd to join before we start our show. This is all new to me, and I am not in any position to do anything. They have complete control. This is probably for the best - both for the experience and to avoid me running away scared.

Let me share some background and how I got here. I am - at least for a little while longer - a straight man in my mid-forties that has been curious about exploring my sexuality with other men - specifically a couple of young jocks in this case. I have wanted to explore but been afraid. I have casually and anonymously watched these two perform for some time on my screen. Each time I watched them I would fantasize what it would be like to be there with them.

One day, I got the balls and sent a quick chat message to them during one of their performances with no expectation that I would get a response. The messages went something like this.

Me: Hi. I am a straight and curious guy in my 40s. I have a fantasy to submit to you during one of your cam shows. I want to touch, feel, and taste your cock all while your fans watch and tease me. I have never touched another man's cock, so this would be a first for everything.

I waited... and waited... and after about ten minutes, I finally got a response.

Jocks: Tell me more. You have my interest.

Me: I am a straight, married guy in my 40s. I have never experimented with another guy. I have never touched another guy. but the time has come. I watch you and fantasize about what it would feel like to have your cock in my mouth, in my ass... to taste your cum.

Jocks: so, we can fuck you on cam? Feed you cum?

Me: yes! I have never done any of this before, so I may need some help being ready. If I do this, I want to do it for real.

Jocks: what kind of limits?

Me: I need to stay anonymous, wear a hood to hide my face. Nothing permanent. Need to be able to hide this from my family.

Jocks: hide this? You will be on a web cam broadcasting live... and to be clear, you get both of us. So, this is two cocks to satisfy, not just one.

Me: One cock at a time, but I will submit to both of you. Just keep my face hidden.

And this chat thread went on for a while. We worked out timing and details. It was three weeks out, and I would show up at their house for a half day to film this webcam session. And here we are now, I am sitting with these two jocks ready to experience them.

Hi friends... This is Tanner and Brandon, your favorite chaturbate jocks. We have a special guest on our show today. Meet Gersh. He claims to be a straight and curious 40-something. I don't think he will be so curious by the time this show is over. He has agreed to let us control him for the next couple hours. We will definitely test his limits - all with your help. We have agreed to keep his mask on for the entire show to hide his true identity. We spent time understanding his limits, and we will try to respect those.

Today's show is going to be a bit different than usual. Instead of seeing your two favorite jocks go pleasure ourselves and each other, our focus will be on giving Gersh the experience of his life. And we suppose we will be getting a lot of pleasure as well along the way.

Gersh has not only asked the two of us to control this experience for him, but he has asked that our fans do as well. This means we have a bunch of goals - per usual - which will eventually end up with us fucking him. We can't wait. Along the way, we expect him to experience touching us, sucking our cocks, tasting lots of pre-cum and cum, as well as other explorations to be named later - as we see how this goes. Feel free to suggest experiences for him via the chat.

As you can see, right now we have him tied up and blindfolded. We figured this would help his anticipation and excitement in this journey. The fun part is that you have the ability to take the blindfold on and off using our tip menu. You also have the ability to free his hands or then re-tie them. All within your control. This makes today's experience that much more fun and hard to predict. We expect today will be a lot of fun for everyone.

Again, today is about building anticipation and surprises. For this reason, we won't say much out loud about our goals. We will allow Gersh to experience things along the way. Lots of surprises for him.

First goal is to get us out of these clothes and into our underwear to match our friend Gersh here. Tip menu is open as well - but the options are limited until we hit our second goal then the real action starts.

*beep* *beep* Look! We already have our first tip! And we are already going to experience something from the tip menu.

---

Hope you enjoyed this first installment. I can't wait to write more, but I look for your comments.

whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers