Simon Cowell - Behind the Curtain Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon gets to see Kelly Clarkson again.
3.3k words
4.75
4.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well you're still here, which tells me, as always, I was right about want the public want and you do want to hear about my experiences in the music industry. Don't get me wrong it doesn't take a genius to know that you would want to hear these stories but trust me you haven't heard nothing yet, just look at some of the stunning ladies I've worked with over the years, yep, there is a lot, plenty more to be revealed.

Before I get started let me just remind you, I'm Simon Cowell, if you don't know who that is, Google me.

Last time we caught up, I introduced you to the delightful trailer trash sexpot that is Kelly Clarkson and that skilled mouth of hers, turns out singing isn't the only thing she can do with that amazing mouth. So I figured today I'd tell you about when I got to find out about the rest of Miss Clarkson, she made me wait but boy it was worth it, her mouth is only the beginning of her skills.

The last thing she said to me before leaving my dressing room after her audition was "See you in Hollywood" and sure enough, pretty much as soon as I arrived in Hollywood I spotted her. The confidence she had gained from Idol was clearly evident, she looked great, hair done, better makeup and much sexier clothes. I wanted her even more as I looked her up and down, her figure so hot, perky breasts, ass that I just wanted to spank till my hand hurt, a part of me knew that sleeping with a contestant could be risky but another part of me, basically my dick, knew that it had to happen.

Every time we were in the same room together I couldn't take my eyes off her and she had this look in her eye, she knew what I was thinking and she loved that her body had this control over me. Throughout the whole process though there was never a time when the two of us were left alone, the damn show was so big there was always somebody there, either speaking to me or supporting Kelly. I mean we spent weeks, turned into months on the show as she progressed through the rounds in Idol, every week I thought to myself, she will go out this week, which should free up some time for me to catch up with her but to no avail.

Each week I was asked for my opinion on Kelly's performance and had to sit there smiling looking her up and down thinking back to when that mouth was sucking hard on my cock, I'm glad that I was sat behind a desk because it could have been really awkward otherwise.

So, it got to the final week, Kelly, to my frustration, had made it all the way, getting hotter by the week and I had decided I had to act on it, this was my damn show, if I wanted some one to one time with contestants then god damn it I was going to get it. I come up with the idea that I wanted to spend some time with the finalist prior to the final to have a chat about their future, just me and the contestant. I should have thought of it after week 1 but what matters is, it worked. Everything was agreed and Friday night after their final rehearsals I was going to get my one to one time.

Friday quickly came around I was sat in the back of the audience, quietly watching, trying to blend in with everyone in a pair of jeans and my trademark white t-shirt, wicked thoughts running through my head every time Kelly was on stage smiling excitedly when I knew the end of the show was coming. I headed back to my changing room and sat on the sofa I had in there waiting for her to knock on my door. I had to resist the urge to jump out of my chair when I heard a knock on the door trying to compose myself as I just shouted come in, unable to take the stupid grin off my face. It quickly dropped off though when the other finalist walked in, I could have screamed and kicked him out the room, I don't even remember his name, Justin something I think. Looking back I almost feel bad because I gave him literally no advice I just wanted him out of my room, it must have been five minutes but felt like two hours. I sighed as he finally left the room sitting back on the sofa starting to wonder if this was ever going to happen when the door opened and in walked Kelly that smile on her face and that look in her eye that I had seen for the last few months. Closing the door behind her, finally the two of us were alone together.

Tonight had been a full dress rehearsal so she was in the outfit was going to wear for the finale tomorrow, tight jeans grabbing that tight ass so sexily, a tight pink top showing off those perky little breasts and a purple blazer, she looked sophisticated yet sexy. Her dark hair was curled with little highlights in it; she looked every inch the popstar.

I smiled at her as she walked towards me, "Hi Kelly, congratulations finalist, come take a seat", patting the sofa next to me. She walked over that grin never leaving her face as she sat down crossing her legs smiling now, "Thanks Simon and thank you very much, I still can't believe I've got this far." She was acting coy but I could already tell her attitude and personality had changed. She was no longer the sweet country girl I'd met in the auditions, she knew what she wanted and I couldn't wait to find out what it was.

I resisted the urge to keep looking her up and down trying to remain professional as I looked into her eyes, "You best start believing it Kelly, no matter what happens tomorrow things are only going in one direction for you, you are going to be a worldwide star and believe me, I would know!" A huge smile came over her face as she leaned into me and hugged me, "I owe you so much Simon, what would I have done without you". Looking into her eyes I just smiled and was about to say something when she leant forward and softly kissed me on the lips.

God I had wanted to feel her lips on me for so long but it only lasted for a few seconds as she pulled away sitting down blushing wildly. We both just sat there silently for what felt like forever until she looked at me blushing wildly still "I'm sorry Simon, I don't know what came over me". I just smiled seeing the coy country girl again was such a turn on as I edged closer to her on the sofa, "Don't worry Kelly, to be honest I've wanted to do that every time I've seen you".

Before I could say another word Kelly leapt from the sofa and straddled my lap wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me passionately I let my hands slide slowly down her spine, softly stroking as my tongue toyed with hers our bodies tight together as she grinded up and down on my lap. I let my hands continue to slowly stroke down until it rested on that perfect ass squeezing it roughly as I felt her breasts press into my chest and a soft groan escape her lips.

Not breaking the kiss she quickly and eagerly started to remove her jacket throwing it on the floor as she stroked her hands over my chest tugging at my t-shirt as she groaned into our kiss, "Oh god Simon, I've wanted you so bad, I've wanted more of that dick so much!" I continued to grope and squeeze her perfect ass before slowly breaking the kiss smiling at her, "Why don't you go get acquainted with him again", gently pressing a hand on her shoulder and that big smile returning to my face as she slowly slid to her knees in front of me.

I had been waiting months for this so you can imagine, I was already rock hard but Kelly definitely felt the same as she rubbed and kissed at my bulge she was definitely hungry for more. Who was I to deny her what she wanted, helping her with my jeans, she eagerly pulled them off and my hard cock sprung up in front of her. She wrapped her fingers around it and quickly took it between her lips sucking like crazy, her head bobbing up and down like a woman possessed.

I could have left her to it, she is so amazing with her mouth but I wanted more this time, so I slowly lifted her head up smiling at her, "Slow down babe, you're not against the clock this time." She just smiled at me as she let her tongue snake out and lick up the length of my shaft, "Oh god I know but I just want it so bad." Snaking her tongue down and licking and kissing at my balls as she slowly jerked my cock.

She really does have an amazing mouth, I was just laying back on the sofa in a little bit of heaven when I looked up at the clock noticing we had already been significantly longer than I was with the other finalist. So I reached down once more and pulled her up from my cock which she had wedged deep in her throat, hating myself for stopping her, "Let me see what popstar body Kelly, strip for me".

Not wasting time she got to her feet and quickly lifted her top up and off her pink bra revealed her perky breasts looking so perfect as she continued to rush undoing her jeans sliding them down and off, her matching pink panties on display as she stood before me smiling. I just grinned at her taking in her perfect figure as I sat there my jeans bunched around my ankles, grinning at her "Not exactly a strip tease was it."

That sexy smile just looked at me as she slowly reached back unhooking her bra, sliding one arm off then slowly sliding the second one but holding the bra in place, "I could go slower Simon", turning her back to me as she bent over slightly pushed her ass out looking over her shoulder at me, throwing her bra back to me, "but then you wouldn't get to fuck me any quicker would you".

I couldn't resist so I leant forward and playfully brought a hand down on her barely covered ass, "That's a good point, now get those panties off and get over here." She just grinned at me as she stayed facing away from me as she slowly slid her panties down stepping from leaving them on the floor as she slowly turned facing me, her naked body absolutely stunning to see her nipples so hard as she stepped forward and gently straddled me, my hard cock rubbing against her chest as she leant forward kissing me softly once more. She leant in her tongue gently licking my ear lobe as she whispered, "Fuck me Simon."

God I loved it when she talked dirty to me, I couldn't wait any longer as I reached under her positioned my cock at her already wet pussy and gently pressed down on her hips easing her down onto my cock looking into her eyes, our bodies tight together as I let her slowly ride up and down getting her wet pussy used to my cock.

Resting both hands on her hips leaning down I softly start to kiss her neck as she offered her neck and breasts to me, gently pushing up into her as I pressed down on her hips, working up and down getting into a rhythm listening to her moans as my cock started to slowly rock in and out of her kissing down to her breasts letting my tongue circle around one of her rock hard nipples. She wanted fucking but I could have spent all day teasing her like this.

She definitely knew how she wanted it though, once her pussy was used to my cock she started to bounce up and down more eagerly our bodies slapping together as she lifted all the way up and then slammed back down on my hard cock, her breasts bounced in front of me as I reached around once more groping her perfect ass tightly, bringing my hand down once more in a loud slap, smiling up at her as she smiled back in between her soft groans, "Mmmmm Simon, I'm being a naughty girl aren't I".

With that I couldn't contain myself anymore as I lifted her up off my cock and made her bend over the arm of the sofa stroking a hand over her bare ass as I kicked my own jeans off. I got on my knees on the sofa behind her stroking my hand down her spine once more as she looked back at me, as I positioned my cock at her soaking wet pussy, she bit her lip as she looked at me, "Give it to me baby, fuck me hard!"

It was all I needed to hear as I pushed my dick deep into her pussy my hands on her hips as I started to rock back and forth slamming into her, our bodies slapping loudly together as she started to groan. Realising that people were in the rooms surrounding this I quickly grabbed for a pillow passing it to her, "Not so loud Kelly, people will hear us." She just grinned back at me in between her grimaces and groans, "Maybe I want them to hear us."

I just smiled at her as she pressed the pillow to her mouth moaning louder into it as I started to pound quicker and harder into her soaking wet pussy. It wasn't long before her moans started to become more urgent and I could feel her body quivering slightly underneath me, the last six months of fucking had taught me how to recognise an orgasm when one is approaching and Kelly was about to have a big one as I kept fucking hard as I could, letting my hand fall once again roughly onto her bare ass with a loud smack.

Watching her quiver and listening to her more eager moans into the pillow I smirked to myself as I toyed with the idea of pulling out and denying her the orgasm but I was enjoying it too much myself as I kept slapping our bodies together my cock slamming so deep inside her I grinned as her body suddenly stiffened and then started to jerk widely as she screamed and moaned into the pillow. I reached out grabbing her breasts squeezing her nipples roughly as I kept pushing my cock deep between her wet lips feeling her quiver and listening to her moans as her orgasm crashes through her body.

Slowly getting to my feet from the sofa I looked down at her as she looked up at me as she tried to recover from her orgasm, she gasped for breathe as she grinned, "Wow." Smiling, I moved around to the side of the sofa she was bent over and offered my soaking wet cock to her lips, watching as she slipped it between her lips tasting her own juices as she eagerly bobbed back and forth in time with my thrusts.

After a few minutes she pulled back my cock sliding from her mouth with a pop as she got to her feet, no longer gasping for her breathe as she walked around my room and over to my desk, leaning back against it as she looked back at me, "So is this were all the big decisions are made?". I stepped towards her pressing myself tight to her sandwiching her between myself and the desk, nodding "It certainly is." She smiled a wicked grin as she hopped up onto the desk her legs spread reaching down taking ahold of my still rock hard cock and positioning it at her pussy, "Well next time you're at this desk, hopefully you'll have me on your mind." With that she reached around me, a hand on my ass and pulled me towards her, my cock pushing between her soaking wet lips easily.

Softly kissing her I started to rock back and forth once more between her wet lips before gently laying her back and lifting her legs resting one on each of my shoulders, never breaking eye contact with her as I slowly slid my cock deeper than before into her pussy watching her grimace and groan as my cock slid so deep inside her.

I gripped onto her thighs and roughly spanked at her ass as I started to fuck her more eagerly now, our bodies slapping together, watching her breasts bounce up and down her groans echoing around the room no longer caring who heard us, all I wanted to do was fuck this amazing sluts brains out.

Our bodies slapped together louder and louder as I never let up, ploughing my cock deep inside her, sliding all the way out and then easing all the way back in once more. Her moans once again started to become louder and more frenzied as another orgasm approached I smiled down at her, "Cum for me Kelly." She just nodded unable to speak as her enjoyment took over her, hips quivering her hands groping at her own breasts as she lay there loving every movement of my cock deep inside her.

Never letting up I smiled as that familiar feeling came about watching as her body tightened and then stiffened before shaking wildly writhing on the desk as her orgasm crashed over her. I kept tight hold of her legs and kept fucking because I was getting pretty close myself, tough part was deciding where to cum for this amazing slut.

She opened her eyes looking at me gasping for breathing as she continued to buck and moan her orgasm still rocking through her, she knew I was getting close as she groaned, "Cum for me Simon, give me that big load." I grinned at her continuing to fuck her soaking wet pussy spreading her legs in preparation as I groaned pulling back out of her pussy and groaning once more as my first jet of cum erupted splashing over her stomach and bare pussy. Taking hold of my cock I started to jerk as another jet spurted out once again splashing over her stomach and the underside of her breasts, my head back as I jerked my cum splattering all over her stomach and pussy.

Catching my breathe I looked down at the cum covered mess smiling as she lay there she then slowly let a finger slide down her body sliding through the cum on her stomach and lifting it to her mouth tasting his load, she grinned knowing what it was doing to me, "I preferred it when I got to taste it last time."

I grinned down at her, "I'll bare that in mind for next time, now haven't you got a final to prefer for, am not sure all that moaning will have done your vocals any good."

She grinned at me as she slid down off my desk gathering her things, "That's OK, I think one of the judges likes me." With that she slowly walked out of my office in no clothes and closed the door behind her.