Joyce, Simon and Mackenzie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, nobody mentioned. Do mum and Dad know?"

"Ah, yes? But I don't talk about it with them a lot. I haven't mentioned it recently. And I've been.. trying not to make you uncomfortable. Only going nude when you're out"

Simon smiled, almost sneakily. "I had noticed that you often dressed rather casually. And that I haven't seen you wearing any of the even shorter, and see through robes hanging in the front closet" he gestured with his lower right arm at her current outfit.

Now Joyce blushed slightly. "And what you've seen are the least scandalous things I own, too. But I'm sure you'll find that out when you explore my drawers and do my laundry."

She waited for Simon to say something but he just nodded, then stuck his arms in his pockets and waited more patiently than she thought an eighteen year old would. A very good boy, indeed.

"I was wondering, could I go naked when you're at home? At least for a trial period? I've been missing it" Joyce left it there, efficient and truthful.

Simon smirked, and turned to go "sure" he said, and Joyce couldn't help but wonder if he meant something more. Had he hoped for this just like she had?

Joyce went to close the door, but said, as Simon reached the stairs at the end of the hallway.

"You could go nude too, if you want. Or you could wear heels, you obviously don't cum on them. Or wear panties, if you want" it was a guess, Joyce knew, she wouldn't have dared to ask without the adrenaline she could still feel.

Simon turned, paused.

"Those panties you ordered were cute. I'd love to see you wear them. Or mine." That was as far as she could go, now. Too far, maybe? Joyce gripped the door frame to combat her instinct to shut the door and hide.

"Maybe" Simon's response was quiet, but not discouraging. He pulled off his shirt, and threw it sideways into the open door of his bedroom.

"Goodnight, Grandma. I'll turn off the hot tub shortly, I don't think I'll be out there too much longer."

"Goodnight, Sweetie" Joyce closed the bedroom door, then leaned against it, sighed. That went a lot better than she had feared, and further than she had hoped.

She hung the gown back on the hangar on the face of the closet door. Climbing into bed, she grabbed her tablet, and opened the file for her most recent erotic story. Might as well use the adrenaline to get some writing done while it lasted.