Simon Says

Story Info
A young woman learns an important lesson.
2.7k words
4.4
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that these are fictional characters, but they are both consenting adults. Any resemblance to real people is coincidental.

*

It was Rose's senior year of high school, the summer after she turned 18, and she was challenging herself with advanced classes while also starring in the school's production of The Princess and The Pea. The Friday before hell week, she walked into Mr. Whitlock's room after rehearsal because he said he wanted to talk to her about an assignment she'd turned in. The school was empty, even the most dedicated students having finally called it quits by the time her rehearsal finished at 9:30 pm.

"Ah, Ms. Stone. Please, come sit." Mr. Whitlock looked up from his laptop and gestured to the seat next to him, so Rose crossed the room and sat. "Now, it seems that you're struggling to grasp the insidious nature of what you might consider peer pressure, and how it can cause people to do something they might not otherwise do."

"Uh, yes. I mean, I don't care how many times the cheerleaders tell me parting my hair on the side isn't 'in' anymore, I look goofy with a middle part." Rose offered a personal example which elicited a chuckle from Mr. Whitlock, and Rose grinned. She'd always liked Mr. Whitlock; he was young, had a sharp sense of humor, and, Rose thought to herself, he was quite handsome when he smiled.

"In cases like that, it's easy enough to resist a little pressure. But when you're in a situation where mob mentality kicks in, or where there are certain expectations for your behavior, it can be harder to pull free of the crowd, or those expectations." Rose lifted a brow skeptically, so Mr. Whitlock continued. "Alright, I can see that you're unconvinced." He leaned back in his chair with his hands locked behind his head, trying to find a good example to help the young woman in front of him understand.

"Have you ever been to a party?" he finally asked, aware of Rose scrutinizing him while trying to look like she wasn't. He pushed his chair out a bit and turned it to face her.

"I may have been to one or two," Rose allowed, a grin tugging at her lips.

"Excellent. Did they ever involve party games, like Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare?" inquired Mr. Whitlock. Rose blushed, remembering fleeting kisses shared in front of classmates, or, sometimes, intimate touches stolen in the privacy of a nearby closet.

"I've played a few games, yes." Rose's cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink, and she found herself avoiding eye contact with him. "But, Mr. Whitlock, I don't see how that's similar to the situation in the reading we just did."

"Let's drop the formalities, Rose. Please, call me Callum. Now, when you played Truth or Dare, for instance, what happened if someone chose 'dare,' but then wouldn't follow through once they heard the dare?" Rose pulled her chair away from the table and turned to face her teacher head-on.

"They were usually allowed to change and pick 'truth' instead, Mr....Callum." Rose corrected herself.

"Your friends are nicer than mine were, then. Isn't there any teasing, laughing, cajoling?" Callum asked, grinning broadly.

"I mean, sure." Rose conceded.

"Aha! And does anyone cave to the pressure and fulfill a dare that they initially refused?" Callum continued. Rose hesitated, remembering a friend who had backed out of a dare to kiss her crush, only to be teased into it.

"Maybe. But it seemed like the people who did kind of wanted to go along with the dare but felt like they had to pretend to protest before they gave in." Rose responded.

"That's a kind of pressure in and of itself, isn't it?" Callum winked, then continued, "You're still not swayed by my argument, are you? Perhaps we should try a more hands-on scenario?" He lifted an eyebrow, a glint in his eye that Rose noticed but didn't fully register. She nodded her assent, curious to know what kind of demonstration of mob mentality he'd be able to come up with in an empty school.

"Wonderful! Simon says 'touch your nose'." Callum challenged, and Rose let out a startled giggle before touching her nose. "Alright, Simon says 'stop'. Simon says..." Callum's voice trailed off as he considered a new challenge. "Simon says, 'go to a new room.'"

Rose's eyebrows knitted together as she pondered briefly before she stood and left the room, walking briskly. Callum followed casually, his long legs carrying him farther in a single stride than the petite Rose could manage. He caught himself admiring the bounce of her dark curls as she walked in front of him, then let his gaze fall, taking in the sway of her hips as her skirt swung loosely just below her knees.

"Ok, we're in a new room!" Rose proclaimed, opening the door to the darkened theatre. "Now what?"

Arms akimbo, she looked up into his face with an expression that made it clear she was humoring him. Callum took a swift, deep breath, momentarily caught off guard by her direct gaze. He searched the room, his eyes landing on the stage, lit only by a ghost light, which shone on piles of mattresses set up for the play.

"Simon says, 'go on stage'." Callum's voice was a little rough, and Rose had an inkling about the gleam in his green eyes. She preceded him up the access stairs and onto the stage, hesitating as she approached the mattresses.

"Sit down." Callum said. Rose remained standing, looking at him, and was amused to see consternation play on his face. Callum cleared his throat and chuckled, embarrassed to have been so caught up in his appreciation of her figure that he forgot the game. He tried again.

"Simon says, 'sit down'." His voice almost normal again, he watched as Rose selected a mattress that was on a platform nearby and sat, smoothing her skirt over her knees. She raised her eyes to meet his, and despite the dim light, he noticed a faint pink flush creeping across her chest and up her cheeks.

"Callum?" Rose prompted, waiting for his next command. Rose had definitely put a name to the look in Callum's eye; it was a look she was used to getting from the boys at the parties she'd been to, almost hungry, and decidedly eager. She tilted her head as she leaned back onto her hands, her knees together.

"Right. Um, maybe you should be Simon for a turn." Callum was flustered, and he turned from her to try to gather his thoughts. He was in his first year of teaching, only 5 years older than Rose. He hoped to teach for many more years, but Rose was deeply alluring, and it had been some time since he'd been intimate with a woman.

"Simon says, 'touch my nose'." Rose's soft voice broke into his thoughts, and he turned toward her to find her face upturned, though she was still partially reclining on the mattress. He stifled the urge to rush to her and instead strode across the stage slowly before sitting next to her and gently touching the tip of her nose with one finger.

"That tickles!" Rose exclaimed, pushing her nose to touch his extended finger more firmly.

"Rose." Callum's tone held a warning, but his voice trailed off as she smiled at him.

"Simon says, 'touch my lips, instead'." Rose demanded. Callum's eyes widened, but he moved his finger from the tip of her nose to the bow of her lips.

"Simon says, 'close your eyes'." Callum's voice was husky as he gave the order, and Rose obeyed.

"Simon says, 'touch your breasts'." Callum knew this was the point of no return. He'd tried to warn Rose moments before, but she had kept going, and now he feared he wouldn't be able to help himself if Rose changed her mind. He watched as her eyelids fluttered briefly before she sat up, no longer leaning on her hands, which made him aware that he was still touching her lips. Then, slowly, intentionally, she reached for his hand and took it in both of hers. She held his wrist in one hand, then slid the fingers of her other hand up his wrist and into his palm until his hand was open, and she placed it on her breast, putting her hand on the back of his and pushing his palm against her raised nipple. A groan escaped him before he could stop it as he felt that the thin fabric of her shirt was all that kept him from touching her skin.

"Simon says, 'put my hand on your cock'." Rose's heart hammered in her chest as she said it, and Callum started to pull his hand away.

"Rose, isn't that word a little...vulgar?" Callum chastised gently as she opened her eyes.

"Mmm, maybe, but I like the way it feels in my mouth." Rose grinned wickedly, and Callum knew he was in trouble. A small "oh" was all he could manage to croak out. Rose reached for his hand and pulled it back to her breast, caught his eye with her warm amber gaze, and pressed her eyes shut again.

Callum took her hand in his free one and slowly brought her hand to touch the front of his trousers, where Rose immediately felt his excitement. She began moving her hand against him but he stilled her, gripping her wrist tightly.

"Simon says, 'touch yourself'." Callum commanded, and was surprised when Rose didn't immediately respond.

"Ah ah ah," she chided after a moment, "use your words. You are an English teacher, aren't you?"

Callum found himself squirming slightly. He had never settled on slang he felt comfortable using, and he didn't want to spoil the mood with anatomically correct terminology if Rose wasn't into it.

"It's called a vulva, Callum, it's not a dirty word." Rose had opened her eyes and was plainly teasing him as her free hand was working its way under her skirt.

"I want to see you; spread your legs," said Callum as he unconsciously squeezed her breast. Rose's hand stopped its crawl under her skirt and she laughed.

"Simon says, 'take my shirt off'." Rose's eyes danced as she said it, and Callum let out a low growl of frustration and took his hand from her breast, reaching for the hem of her shirt, and he felt her hand move from his erection to allow him to pull the shirt over her head. He took a moment to appreciate her bare breasts and then couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her neck. He moved to cup her breasts and trail kisses down her throat to her cleavage, but she leaned away and caught the hem of his own shirt. He promptly tore it over his head and tossed it away, moving to shower her soft skin with kisses.

"You're breaking the rules, Callum! Simon didn't say to kiss me." Rose laughed, grabbed his hand, planted it on her bare breast, and reached toward the bulge in his trousers, but he intercepted her.

"Simon says, 'show me how you like to be touched'." Callum maintained eye contact as he released her wrist and gently pushed her back onto the mattress. He slipped his hands under her and unzipped her skirt before pulling it down. She kicked off her sandals and he drew her skirt and lacy underwear past her ankles to let them fall to the stage. He watched goosebumps form as the chilly air touched her bare skin, and Rose squirmed charmingly under his gaze.

She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples before moving to her vulva, spreading the folds there as she began to trace circles around her clit. Her back rose from the mattress and she pushed two fingers into herself, a quiet moan escaping her. Callum couldn't stand not touching her, and he swiftly took off the rest of his clothes, then leaned forward toward her.

Rose gasped as she felt Callum's hands grip her knees before gliding up her legs to meet her own hands. He sucked her fingers into his mouth, tasting her for the first time, and her eyes popped open. He turned his attention to where her fingers had been moments before, and Rose felt his warm mouth envelop her sensitive clit, gently sucking as his tongue explored her. He slid his hands up to cup her breasts, his thumbs toying with her nipples as he continued his ministrations below, his mouth humming with a moan of pleasure and desire. Rose felt something building in her core, a flame she wanted Callum to continue stoking.

Callum drew away and Rose let out a disgruntled sound, which made him chuckle as he brought his lips to hers, kissing her fiercely before trailing down to her breasts and pulling a nipple into his mouth. At the same time, Rose felt his fingers circling her clit, dipping into her, and felt the heat start to build again. Rose tried to take control by wrapping her legs around his waist and moving him closer to her, hoping to topple him onto her, but Callum wasn't having it.

"Simon didn't tell you to do that, naughty girl." Callum whispered in her ear, and she shivered. He turned to reclaim her mouth, his hands still busy, and when she moved her hips against him, he knew neither of them could stand the tension building within them much longer. He paused, waiting for Rose to look at him. He wanted to know that she wanted this. She understood his unspoken question and nodded, a whispered "please, yes!" all the encouragement he needed.

He guided himself into her, watching as her eyes rounded and she wiggled a little, adjusting to his girth. He growled as he held himself still, propped on his elbows as he leaned over her, enjoying the sight of her biting her lip and wriggling her hips to adjust their angle. Once she looked at him again, he moved one hand back to her clit, the slightly rough skin of his fingers sending ripples through her, and he began to move his hips, thrusting into her in a slow, steady rhythm that had them both gasping.

Rose moved too, meeting his body as her arms wrapped around him, his fingers still teasing her clit as they moved together. She lifted her head and nibbled his neck, and they moved faster. Callum kissed her as they were rocked by the orgasm that fired through them both. Rose cried out and Callum closed his mouth over hers before shifting so he could lay on his side next to her. She stayed where she was, as though basking in the heat of a sun only she could feel, and he drank in the sight of her. This was not precisely what he'd had in mind when he'd asked her to see him after class, and it occurred to him then that he didn't even know if this had been her first time with a man.

"Oh God," he said, the color draining from his face. Rose pulled herself up onto the mattress to look at him, puzzled. "Rose. Rose, I should have asked you this before we...Rose, have you ever...I mean, was this your first...?" Callum was having a difficult time forming a whole sentence, so Rose took pity on him.

"You silly man. I wasn't a virgin before tonight." Callum let out a sigh of relief and relaxed back onto the mattress as Rose laughed and curled into him. Her breath tickled his chest as she said, "Regardless, I thought you could tell that I was a very enthusiastic participant in this lesson. Maybe I should make it clearer. Simon says, 'don't touch me'." She sat up, rolled him so he was on his back and sat astride him. She set about learning the structure of his face with her fingertips before lowering herself to once again nibble at his neck and earlobes, and when she felt him move to take her breasts into his hands, she scolded him.

"No sir, you keep your hands to yourself," Rose said with mock-seriousness, grasping a wrist in each hand and hauling his arms above his head, where she pinned them for a moment. Letting go, she shimmied lower atop him so she could reach his chest with her mouth, and Callum groaned. Rose grinned, recognizing his exquisite torture, and set to work discovering all the spots that made him moan. She'd never had such an interesting class, and hoped this was the first of many with Callum.