Simone Says

Story Info
A woman spies on her kinky neighbors.
3.2k words
4.41
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mable had just moved into her new home when she noticed something out her bedroom sliding screen door. Not only could she see across into her neighbor's and her nonexistent backyard, but through their bedroom sliding glass door as well. It was late and dark out by now. Like no one was watching, she saw her athletic good-looking neighbors fucking like animals on the bed. The sexy woman made an unheard growl like a beast, as he thrust deep inside her doggie-style.

"Someone should learn to close their curtains," she said, embarrassed for them. But she couldn't seem to stop watching. After a few minutes, she felt her body temperature rising, and her nipples getting erect. She had been lonely and horny since she broke up with her boyfriend. "What am I doing? This is a violation of their privacy," she said, ashamed. "But I don't wanna tell them that I saw them having sex. That would be awkward for everyone. Maybe they will notice the curtain is open while I just go take a shower. A nice, COLD shower."

Mable left the scene to take the longest shower of her life, hoping the curtain would be closed when she came back. Her mind, however, wouldn't let her forget the primal passion she bore witness to. 'I wish I was getting fucked like that,' she confessed to herself. Her right hand drifted towards her clit, but with reluctance, she pulled back. "I can't do this. It's wrong. I'm sure the curtains are closed, or at least they have finished." Although, she hoped she was wrong on both accounts.

Wearing just a bathrobe, she returned to the doorway. As if they were trying to tempt her further, the couple were now pressed against the screen door in the ballet dancer position, the woman's back to her. The light in their bedroom silhouetted the couple and Mable could see the man's slick cock and balls thrusting upwards into his girlfriend's moist pussy. "Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me!" Mable said with exasperation.

She looked around at the darkness, noticing she barely saw her hand in front of her face. "They probably can't even see me now," she reasoned. "Fine! Do you want me to watch?! Then I'll watch!" Mable said irritated. She spoke too loud in her frustration and was overheard by the lovers. Their love-making didn't falter, but the boyfriend looked right at her.

"Oh, honey. I don't want you to watch. I want you to join us," he murmured, the sound of their lovemaking making it impossible for Simone to hear. The silence was broken again when they heard Mable pulling a recliner towards the window. Still, in her bathrobe, she faced the chair towards the couple, before plopping down on it.

"What was that noise?" the woman, Simone asked.

"Spin around and see," her boyfriend, Adam, suggested. "We have an audience." Adam released her leg, and he withdrew himself from her. She spun around, eager to see what their neighbor was up to and for him to continue fucking her. Mable was leaning back, with her hands caressing her big teardrop-shaped tits from within the bathrobe. Mable was burning up and getting wet.

"Come on! Don't stop now!" Mable urged.

"You heard her. Get that dick back in me already," Simone said, only audible enough for him.

"Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint my co-star or my audience," he replied. It was easy for him to slip back in, while Simone's hands and breasts pressed flat up against the glass. Legs wide apart. His penetrations soon had her groaning like an animal in heat. Her hot breath fogged up the glass, but that didn't matter, as Mable's eyes were fixed on Adam's plunging dick visible between her legs.

"I'm so glad they can't see or hear me," Mable said with confidence.

"Wrong again," Adam called out, with a soft wicked grin. "Our eyes adjusted to the dark while you were in the shower. We turned our lights back on when we heard you get out," he explained.

"Oh, just shut up and keep going," Simone said, somewhat agitated.

Mable was too occupied to realize her neighbor was talking to her. Her hand finally made it to her clit. It was engorged and very sensitive. She rubbed the hood with one hand and tried to muffle her orgasm with her other hand, unaware they have already seen and heard her. It was then that a cat walked by Mable's back porch, and activated the floodlights. The cat fled in terror and left Mable in the spotlight, masturbating.

Now, Mable was frozen stiff, as her neighbors smiled with approval at her. They gave her the 'come over signal', but her reaction was to leap up and hide behind the chair feeling humiliated. It was one thing realizing they had heard her, but something completely different from them seeing her masturbating to their actions.

'I can't stay here forever,' she admitted. 'I have to do what I wanted to do in the first place and tell them to close their curtains.' Mable tried to assure herself. Wrapping her bathrobe around her, she stood up, opened the door, and attempted to recover some dignity. She headed towards the exhibitionists.

Simone opened the sliding glass door for her, and Mable marched inside. Simone slid both the glass door and the curtain closed once Mable had walked by her. In the center of the room, Adam stood nude before her. Mable focused on his eyes to prevent her from staring down at his rigid cock. Before Mable could speak, Simone went first.

"Hello, I'm Simone and this is my boyfriend Adam." she greeted her.

"I'm Mable. I've just moved in, and..." she answered, being caught off-guard by the question. "And I just wanted to say..'' she began. She glanced down at his giant erection. Damnit,'' she chided her wandering eyes.

Adam gave her a look that said, "You were enjoying yourself, weren't you?"

She blushed before bringing her eyes back up. Simone walked over and stood by her lover. Mable was glad to have the distraction of another body. She switched her eyes over to Simone. Gathering up her courage, she lectured, "You should close your curtains so no one can see you making love."

Simone shook her head. "That's not why you came over here." A puzzled look crossed Mable's face.

"What? Yes, I did," she argued.

"You could have done any number of things," Simone began. "You could have closed your curtains. You could have yelled at us to stop. You could have just ignored us. But instead, you remained silent. Because you liked what you saw. So much so, we heard you moving the recliner to the window. And we saw you touching yourself," she explained. Mable's face grew red with shame.

"Then one pussy helped reveal another when the lights came on," Adam smirked. Simone rolled her eyes at him.

"It was when you knew, we saw you masturbating, that you made your final fateful choice. So why did you march right over here?" she questioned.

Mable had trouble finding an answer. What part? "Because there was nothing on T.V.?" she said awkwardly. Mable looked past Simone and noticed the curtains were closed. "Why is the door shut?"

"Because we got what we wanted," Simone said with a wolfish grin. "Now, we will give you what you desire."

"I don't know what you mean," she mumbled. Mable was a poor liar.

"Here you are, almost naked in a stranger's house. Because you longed to have my lover's big dick between your legs, spreading your lips apart, diving himself deeper than any other man, and making you cum repeatedly for hours on end, until you collapse onto the floor, out of pure exhaustion. That's why you are here, isn't it?" Simone enticed, with seduction.

Mable shivered at the thought. "Yes," she said breathlessly.

"Take off your robe then," Simone instructed.

With hesitation, she let her one piece of clothing hit the floor. Overcome with shyness, she stood there, with her arms covering her breasts.

"Arms down. We already saw your tits while you were fingering yourself with your robe open," Simone insisted. With reluctance she let her arms drop to her sides. "Look at those firm round nipples," Simone said, amused.

"I thought you said you already saw them," Mable disputed.

"I lied. It was dark. You were too far away. And you had a robe on," Simone wore a sinister smile. "Besides, we can't have you standing there the whole time holding your breasts. Your hands will be busy elsewhere." Simone rationalized.

Mable wanted to be mad at her, but she was right.

Adam circled behind her like a predator around his prey. She felt his hard-on press right above her butt. A longing gasp escaped her mouth. His arms wrapped around her, seizing her large breasts. He squeezed them and felt the erectness of her nipples.

"Her nipples are so firm," he informed Simone.

Mable's sensitive tits drew her closer to pure ecstasy. His right hand slid down, before stopping at her crotch. Her dampness drenched his cupping hand. "She is dripping wet," he informed Simone.

"I want to feel it," Simone said, aroused.

She took a single step forward when Mable's arm shot out to stop her.

"Wait. I don't think I'm like that," Mable objected. Simone stepped back. She was disappointed, but not discouraged.

"So I can't touch you, but he can?" Simone inquired. Mable gave her a slight nod, "He can touch you," Mable negotiated.

"How very generous of you," Simone said, dryly. Mable felt a wave of foolishness wash over her. Behind her seductive eyes, Simone was formulating a plan.

"I have an idea, let's play a game. It's called Simone Says," she offered with a devious grin. "The rules are simple. Whatever I say, both of you have to do. But you won't have to interact sexually with me," she instructed.

"And if I don't?" Mable challenged.

"Then you'll have to leave," Simone pointed out.

The rules seemed reasonable enough, Mable decided. And she wanted a good, long, fuck, like Simone was getting earlier.

"Ok," she agreed with a little hesitancy.

"What would you like me to do, dear?" Adam asked eagerly.

"Since your hand is down there anyway, why don't you give her clit a good rubbing?" Simone coached. He began a circular pattern over her clitoris. Mable gasped but made no move to stop him. In a matter of minutes, she climaxed. Her thighs squeezed shut around his hand.

Simone had remained standing in front of them. Smiling at the pressure her boyfriend was giving her, Mable looked up at her with pleading eyes.

Simone knew what she wanted. "Adam, why don't you slide a couple of your fingers inside our guest," she advised.

A moan escaped her lips, as his big fingers opened her wide. Thanks to much practice, he found her g-spot. It didn't take long for her to cum again, but the look on Mable's face told Simone she wanted more.

"I bet she is tired of being finger fucked. Why don't you bend her forward and guide your big dick in?" Simone insisted.

His fingers slipped back out again, only to have her pussy spread wide apart by a stiff cock. An expression of absolute bliss overwhelmed her. His cock sank deeper inside until she thought he'd fill her up.

"Now, fuck her," Simone dictated.

Adam's arms wrapped around Mable's chest, each hand finding a plump tit to grab hold of. She squealed with joy as he touched her sensitive breasts. Slowly his dick moved in and out of her. Simone grabbed a nearby chair and took a seat facing the pair. Her hand drifted down towards her legs. She dipped all four of her fingers into her hungry slit. Watching her boyfriend fuck Mable excited her. She tried to time her thrusts with her boyfriend's. Driving her hand up to the knuckle, imagining it was him.

"Faster," Simone barked at him.

Adam increased his pace, compelling Mable to start grunting the word "fuck" with each insertion.

Simone sped up her fingering to match his speed. The room was a chorus of women cumming.

"Faster!' she commanded again.

Mable's legs began to shake from the vicious pounding she was taking. She barely had a chance to recover from one orgasm, before feeling the shockwave of another. Her knees gave out, and Adam had to hold her up as he fucked her. Simone looked at her with disappointment.

"Let her go," she said, with a sigh. His dick withdrew from the tight moist hole and his hands let go of her upper body. Mable slumped to the floor feeling exhausted but desiring more. "Move out of the way. I'll show you how a real woman takes it," Simone said, with condescension.

"But I can do better," Mable protested.

"You can do better by watching. Now, switch places with me," she said coldly.

Begrudgingly, she crawled out of the way and moved to where Simone was standing. She sat there Indian style, facing the lovers, unsure if she could stand just yet.

"Now watch," Simone demanded. Now also in the Bodyguard Sex Position, she guided him in. "Fuck me faster than you were fucking her," Simone bossed. With what seemed to be inhuman speed, his cock repeatedly dove into her.

"YEEEEEESSSSS!" she growled, as he pummeled her. Simone's juices began to drip down Adam's dick and onto the floor.

"I bet Simone would appreciate it if I licked up that wetness before it ruined the carpet," Mable thought, with perversion. She licked her lips at the idea.

'What?!' No," she remarked, becoming ashamed. 'What am I thinking? I never thought of another woman like that before,' she lectured herself. Mable cautiously rose to her feet. 'He is drilling her like a jackhammer and she is loving every second of it,' Mable marveled.

She found her right hand heading to her crotch once again but grew angry at herself for having such weak willpower.

"If I'm just going to stand here, and finger myself, I might as well have stayed home," she grumbled. Simone saw Mable's predicament but wasn't willing to give up the dick just yet.

"Mable, why don't you lean your back against me, and I can have Adam reach around and finger you,' she offered.

'Well, at least it won't be my fingers.' she thought, with a shrug.

Mable moved into position until she felt Simone's hard nipples pressing against her back.

Adam's strong arms soon wrapped around both women. His left hand fondled her tits, while the right hand headed for her waiting cunt. Once more, she was penetrated by his exploring digits. Adam proceeded to fuck Simone and handfuck Mable. Mable closed her eyes.

"I wonder what it would be like to have Simone's hand inside me. I bet she'd know just what to do," Mable imagined.

She was brought out of her fantasy when she came hard. She glanced down to see she had soaked Adam's hand.

Although Simone wouldn't admit it, Adam was wearing her out. They had been having sex for hours, just trying to get Mable to notice them. Adam withdrew his right hand and brought it back to Simone's mouth.

"Would you like a taste of the pussy you will never get to eat?" Adam prompted. Mable licked her lips but shook her head. He shrugged and offered his cum soaked hand to his girlfriend.

Simone engulfed his fingers and made an 'Mmmmm' sound.

"Adam, I bet you are tired of standing all day. Why don't you lie on the bed?" Simone asked. "On your back, please," she added. Following her command, he moved to the bed.

"You've been such a good girl, Mable. Why don't you go ride him cowgirl style?"

Without any further encouragement, she moved her way onto the bed. She was squatting over his dick in a matter of seconds.

"WOW. Eager beaver," Simone teased.

Taking hold of his large member, Mablesqueezed him inside her tight pussy. She let out a sigh of relief and mouthed the words 'At last!' She rocked her hips back and forth, going at the speed she liked. After a few minutes, Simone butted in.

"Why don't you ride him reverse cowgirl style?" she said like it was a mere suggestion. It was fine by Mable, as long as she got to be in control. She lifted off of Adam, leaving a foamy cream behind. This time, she sat all the way down on him. Her hips thrust back and forth, her groans grew louder. She climaxed again, then collapsed backward on top of him. With her head by his ear, she decided it was time she gave orders for once.

"Fuck me," she demanded. Without checking with Simone, Mable felt him happily penetrating her.

"This is almost perfect," Mable thought.

Several minutes passed, allowing Mable to enjoy her reward.

"Good. Good," Simone said, pleased.

"Now, get up and suck his d--" Simone began.

"SIMONE," Mable said, in a voice with authority. Caught off guard, Simone approached the side of the bed where Mable's head was.

"What is it?" Simone responded annoyed.

"Shut up, and sit on my face," Mable decreed.

"That's not how the rules work," Simone argued.

"Fuck your rules, and do what I tell you," she dictated.

"Ok, but that's because I haven't had my pussy eaten all day," Simone conceded. Simone was about to squat down facing forward when Mable interrupted.

"Other way, I want you in a 69 position, with your head between my legs," she said. "I haven't had my pussy eaten all day either," she added.

Simone was turned on by Mable's authority and moved into position. She enjoyed Mable's enthusiasm but knew she could train her to be better.

With Adam's cock pounding her from beneath, Simone's experienced display of oral from above, Mabel had reached pure ecstasy.

Both women's faces were covered in each other's juices in no time. They stayed in this position for some time, until at last, Adam pumped Mable full of his semen. His erection slowly shrunk away, until it slipped out of Mable. Simone hungrily slurped up any of his cum that tried to escape.

"I think Adam is spent," Simone said, pointing out the obvious.

"But we are not," Mable countered.

With that, Mable rolled off Adam and took Simone with her. Now, Mable was on top in the 69 position. Adam was asleep in a matter of seconds. Mable and Simone devoured each other way into the night. Mable was so devoted to her endeavor, that it took her a minute to realize Simone was no longer pleasuring her in return.

"Simone?" she questioned.

Simone's response was some light snoring. She stood up to see Simone had passed out. Mable grinned. She was quite pleased. She had pleasured them both until they fell asleep. She got up, put on her robe, and left.

The following afternoon, Simone heard a car pull into the driveway from the house behind her. Mable got out, and Simone saw her march with determination, to the sliding glass door. Simone opened it up for her.

"If you are looking for my boyfriend, he won't be home for a couple of hours," she said, being blunt. She expected Mable to turn around and head home. Instead, with a gentle push, Mable moved Simone back further into her bedroom. A look of surprise and excitement crossed Simone's face.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to find something to occupy our time until then," Mable said with cunning.

THE END